Ink & Flowers (Bunny South Pa...

Od your_average_punk

~not my art~ In the town of South Park things have changed since everyone grown up. Most people parents left... Více

Author's note
Chapter 1-Ink meets Flowers
Chapter 2-Lillies in ink
Hey people
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Author note

Chapter 4

4.2K 135 25
Od your_average_punk

Kenny POV

I was finishing up tattooing myself when I heard my phone go off. The loud ringer of the guitar from the beginning of a korn song filled the parlor. I put the gun down and picked up the phone turning it on speaker. "Hey Kenny it Kyle." I quietly said hi back and he just went one and talked. "Me and Stan thought you might want to come over to my house for a party tonight all the old group goning to be here, were gonna be drinking playing games shit like that". I said "sure all I got to do is close up the shop and get ready I'll see you guys in a hour or so" and with that he hung up. I sighed loudly, I got up cleaned my tattoo I just did and closed up the shop. I walked up the back stairs of the shop into my appartment above. I took of my orange coat and heavy work boots to go take a shower.
(I'm skipping the shower you pervs)
I got out the shower and went to my bedroom. I stood  in front the body length mirror looking at my body, tattoos over scars, band aids covering stupid accidents, bruises all over. Then I looked up at my face choppy blonde hair, my stupid lip ring eyebrow and the thousands of earings hanging off my skin. Life has changed so much since I was a kid. Only if I could only tell myself then it would be better. I stopped staring to get dressed. I put on my ripped black jeans, a light orange tank top that had painted across it a pair of tits, my long black with coat with a hood with a skull on the back, and my tall docs. Yeah know style cause my friends in the city taught me I didnt need that orange hoodie 24/7 to protect me. I put a bit of orange red shadows around my eyes forcing them to look more dead than they are. My old friends haven't seen me since I was a teenager time to show them I'm better and grown. I left the house with my small backpack and picked up a case of beers on the way to Kyle's. Lighting a cigarette I kept walking it was to nice of a night to drive plus I can see the old town. I finally got to Kyle's, cigarette gone, and beer in hands; it was 6:30 I took a deep breath in and knocked on his front door. Just to have someone yell it open. I walked in slowly and hear someone scream Kenny as I was tackled into a hug.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...