Female in the Light

By sunset16

More

Female in the Light

23 2 0
By sunset16

Moving to a new town is never easy, especially when you have to be the role model for every woman in the town. This is how it was for Rose Sabin when she moved with her husband and two daughters to Dalton, Colorado, where her husband would be the new minister. It is not long before she realises that entering this tightly-knit community is not going to be easy, and she feels she has to pass a million tests before she can be accepted as one of them. Will she be able to stick it out or will the pressure become too much for her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 314 24
In which the middle daughter of the governor wishes to be the first ever female surgeon and will stop at nothing to be so. However, will her plans wo...
9.5M 726K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
5.6M 369K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
23.8K 565 158
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...