The Mafia's Beloved (Rewritin...

By ttttxtttt

What happened when the most powerful Mafia King fell in love with a normal girl? More

💖Introduction 💖
💖Love At First Sight💖
💖First meeting💖
💖Second Meeting💖
💖New House💖
💖The Wedding Day💖Part-2
💖First Night💖
💖Escape💖
💖Shopping💖
🎂 Author 🎂
💜💜💜

💖The Wedding Day💖Part-1

18.6K 613 139
By ttttxtttt

Next mornin........

A/n Pov:

It's 8am in the morning but Y/n is still sleeping peacefully. Unknowingly she moved towards the edge of the bed in her sleep and when she turns on right side, she fall down on the floor with a thud sound and groans in pain. She get up from the floor slowly and sit down on the bed while still closing her eyes. She doesn't realize that where she is right now. She open her eyes after yawning and saw a beautiful wedding dress in front of her.

She chuckled while thinking that it's a dream. Then suddenly, reality hits her like a rock and her eyes widened in realization that where she is right now. She look at the wedding dress with widened eyes and then notice that there are many other things are in the room not only the wedding dress.

Y/n: Oh God! What is this?

Y/n's mind is not processing at that moment that what is happening with her right now. Then suddenly someone open the door and enter in the room with a happy and bright face who is non other than Jungkook.

Y/n get surprised to see him smiling because he always put on a straight face.

Jungkook : you finally wake up, Princess. So, do you like the surprise?

Y/n: what-.........

Before she could ask anything to him, he cut off her.

Jungkook : anyways, do you like your wedding dress? I personally ordered to make this wedding dress for you.

Y/n: but-.........

Again Jungkook don't let her speak anything and keep talking.

Jungkook : today is our wedding day, Princess and I'm really very excited. I-........

This time Y/n shout to make him stop talking nonstop.

Y/n: Stop!

Jungkook look at her in confusion.

Jungkook : what?

Y/n: can you please stop talking and listen to me?

Jungkook : yes Princess, tell me what you want to say?

Y/n: what do you mean by our wedding is today?

Jungkook : that.... Our wedding is today.

He stated simply.

Y/n: but it's too fast and I....I don't even want to marry you.

Jungkook : did I ask you about your opinion, Princess? No, right? I don't care if it's too fast or not. When I said we are going to marry today that means we are going to marry today. And I don't care if you are ready to marry me or not because I want you to be my wife. So, be a good girl and get ready after breakfast because our wedding will be at 11 am. You only have three hours to get ready.

Y/n: but you said that we will get married after some days but it's too soon. You said-........

Jungkook : what I said right now is final. So, you better stop complaining and get ready for our wedding.

By saying that he walk out from the room and Y/n feel like her soul leave her body. She don't know what should she do now. She thought that the wedding will be after some days and till then she will made some plan to escape from here but now it's all ruined. She come out from her thoughts when a maid call her.

Maid : Ma'am, please eat your breakfast.

The maid place the breakfast in front of her and get out from the room. Y/n just stare at the food in front of her for some minutes and suddenly throw the plate on the floor in anger and frustration. Some maids quickly enter in the room when they hear the sound of breaking the plate and get shocked to see Y/n crying loudly like a crazy girl. They all get scared and nervous because if anything happens to Y/n, Jungkook will burn them alive without showing any mercy. One of them quickly get out from the room and call Jungkook who is busy in preparation of his wedding.

( In the call )

Jungkook : yes?

Maid : Master, Ma'am didn't eat anything and throw the plate and now she is crying. What should we do now?

Jungkook : just take her to another room and order the beauticians to get her ready for the wedding.

( End of the call )

After saying that Jungkook cut off the call.

The Maid look at the phone in disbelief that how Jungkook don't give a damn about Y/n's feeling.

Maid : why Master is so cold hearted?

Then she hurriedly go back in the room and tell the other maids to take Y/n in another room. Then she quickly go to the beauticians who are waiting in the living room hall and take them to go to the room where other maids takes Y/n.

The maids enter in the big beautiful room while holding Y/n who is still crying like a baby. The room is big and beautiful with a big mirror on the wall. Jungkook specially prepared this room for Y/n at last night for her to get ready for the wedding.

The maids made Y/n sit in the front of the mirror and they go out from the room when the five beauticians enter in the room.

Maid 1: you don't need to bring anything, everything is already available in here.

The maid told the beauticians before they go toward Y/n.

When they saw Y/n's condition, they feel pity for her. They thought that the girl who is getting married to Jeon Jungkook will be the happiest girl right now but after looking at Y/n's miserable condition, they know that she is being forced to get married. They feel bad for her but they can't do anything because they know who is Jeon Jungkook and he won't spare them if they try to help her.
The beauticians go toward Y/n and one of them wipe her tears.

Beautician 1: ma'am please stop crying. We have to do your makeup.

Y/n quickly held her her hand and said while suturing.

Y/n: ca....can you please he....help me to get o....out of here?

The beauticians look at each other and then look at Y/n who is looking at them hopefully.

Beautician 2: we are sorry ma'am but we can't do anything.

Y/n: why are you all so heartless? You all are also girls so, at least help another girl in this situation. I really don't want to marry him. Please help me.

Y/n request them hopefully but they shook their heads.

Beautician 1: we really want to help you ma'am but If we will try to help you then Mr. Jeon won't spare us. We are so sorry. We can't do anything.

Y/n's hope got crushed down and tears again start following from her eyes which makes the beauticians feel guilty.

Beautician 3: we are so sorry ma'am but please stop crying. We don't have much time left to get you ready for your wedding.

But Y/n don't listen to them and keep crying when again one beautician speak up.

Beautician 1: please try to understand ma'am. If you don't stop crying and let us do our work then Mr. Jeon will be so angry. So can you please stop crying ma'am? It's matter of our lives.

Y/n wipe her tears and try to calm down after hearing the beautician. She don't want Jungkook to harm them because of her. So she let them do their work.

The beauticians perfectly did her makeup and hairstyle and help her to wear her wedding dress.

After doing everything, one of the beautician about to sit on the floor to help Y/n in wearing her heels but Y/n quickly stop her.

Y/n: no, no you don't need to help me with this. I can wear them by myself.

By saying that Y/n quickly took the heels from her hand and wear them.

The beauticians are satisfied with their work because Y/n is looking like a goddess right now.

Beautician 1: you are looking so beautiful ma'am.

She complement her and Y/n  smile sadly.

Y/n: I hope my life could be beautiful as well but see, did I look happy like how a bride should be happy on her wedding day?

The beauticians get sad and feel guilty for not able to help her.

Beautician 2: we are sorry for not helping you ma'am. But I hope you will be happy in future.

Y/n don't said anything.

Beautician 3: now, it's time for us to go. We had done our work.

The beauticians pick up their bags and go out from the room.
Suddenly Y/n's eyes fall on the big window and an idea come into her mind.
As soon as the beauticians went out, the maids quickly enter in the room without wasting any minute.

Maid 1: ma'am, the wedding is about to start. Please come with us.

Y/n: can you please leave me alone for ten minutes? I want some alone time.

Y/n said in a sad voice.

Maid 2: but ma'am, Master will be angry at us if we don't take you in the wedding hall in time.

Y/n: I'm requesting you. Please just leave me alone for only ten minutes. Then I won't ask for anything.

The maids look at each other. They don't know if they should leave her alone for ten minutes or not. Then one of them speak up.

Maid 3: let her stay alone for ten minutes. She need a small break.

Maid 4: ok.

All maids went out from the room and Y/n quickly went toward the window. She looks outside and saw that there are no any guard down in there. She look on the outside wall and fortunately found pipeline in there. She smile hopefully and take a deep breath to calm down herself. Y/n is good at sports so, it's possible for her to go down with the help of the pipe and because of her current situation, she can even jump from there if it's needed.

With much difficulty, she get down from there with the help of the pipe.
She smile when her feets touch the ground.
She quickly held her dress and go near the wall. She is thinking how to go out from there when her eyes fall on some packed wooden boxes which have things for decoration. She look at her surroundings to make sure that no one is in there and climbs up on the boxes. She successfully climbed on the wall but unfortunately her feet slipped and she fall from there. She closed her eyes in fear but when she feels that someone catch her, she open her eyes slowly and get shocked to see the person who is holding her in his arms.

???: are you alright?

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 756 32
what happened when the most powerful ruthless mafia falls in love with a normal girl? Can she change him from cold-hearted mafia to her beloved husba...
216K 6.5K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
30K 930 12
A smirk played on Y/N's lips as she leaned in closer to his face, the gap between their lips reduced to mere inches. With gentle fingers, she caresse...
147K 3.5K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...