The Picture

By tacoqueen439

There is a picture that is very popular but it has a secret power that no one knows about. What will the pict... More

Period 2

Period 1

5 1 0
By tacoqueen439

Period 1 is the worst of all time. All the teacher talks about is rice. His name is Mr. Howard. " Rice grows in the water," he said. I don't care about rice, like how about we learn some actual science for once!! My goodness!!
I sit next to the nerd in the class,
just so I can get all the right answers. "Caroline! Why are you talking!" says Mr. Howard. "Sorry sir." "Moving on," says Mr. Howard,"Rice is very important to a lot of people and it is a very valuable mineral to them." "Ok, Mr. Howard, I really want to learn about real science for once, please?" I say " Oh, right after I give you detention for shouting out for the one millionth time!" "Ugh!" " You are the worst teacher ever!!" " And you are the worst student ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 2.7K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
560K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
15.1K 319 23
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
11.6K 1K 27
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...