My Summer

By TheHungryGummyBear

"Were going to miss you !' Grace wined and we exited the building. "I can tell my parents that I'm sick and c... More

Last Day Of School : **(Re-Written)**
The Lake and that Circle
The Morning :
Our Adventure:

First Day Of Summer : **(Re-Written)**

30 3 2
By TheHungryGummyBear

I woke up to loud snoring and I coulden't shut it up so I decided to go to my bean bag chair and turn on Pandora with my head phones as loud as they could go and on my way I picked up my phone. 'Maps' by Maroon  came on and I started to hum  with the song. I decided to text Grace.

Me : Hay girrlly :) 

Grace : OMG !!! Did you hear what Josh did last night ?!?!

Me : Before or after he came to my house ?

Grace : When / Why did he go to your house ?

I told her everything that happened between us  . Starting from when Josh decided to order pizza .

Grace : WOW ! But I think what happened to him was after he left your house. 

Me : Can you tell me what happened to him even tho we really aren't talkin now ???

Grace : I don't think I should be the one to tell you ! Honestly ....... you um.... well you'll find out soon. G2g about to board the plain to NY.

Me : Ok . Fine. ........ Be safe , don't tlk to strangers, actually wait for your brother this time you don't want to happen to you what happened last time ! 

Grace : Yes mommy :P Love ya !

Me : Love ya too !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When Grace was about 14 ,that was the last time she was in New York, she did'nt know where to go to meet her brother and her dad so she went outside and she grabbed a taxi to downtown New York and then she decided to call her dad to see where he was. They ended up to be over 46 miles away from each other and she was only about a half a mile away from there apartments so her dad told her to walk the rest of the way and to wait for them there.

When they got there her twin brother Ashton ,or who I call Ash , woulden't stop hugging her because they haven't seen each other since they were five . That's when their parents split up and Ashton went with his dad and Grace staid with her mom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When one of my favorite songs came on , 'Pitchfork Kids' by AJR , Jake started to wake up . 

"Good Morning !" I sang

"Morning ." Jake said with no emotion.

"Are you ready for a run ?" I asked.

"Ya sure." He replied.

We both got dressed into our gym cloths then went down stairs for breakfast. I made french toast and bacon with a glass of OJ and Jake ate the same . And we were off for our two mile run. About halfway I got a little tired and started to slow down and so did Jake . It was getting pretty weird so I decided to talk.

 "So um what happened last night  ?" I deadpanned.

"Um ... Im really not sure , but I know you licked me." He laughed.

"Hay did  I tell you what  Grace said  about-"He cut me off.

"All Grace does is spread lies ..... why are you her friend anyways ? " He asked rudely .

  "Are you okay ?" I asked.

"No I'm not all you talk about is Grace this Grace that I swear you never shut up about her or her brother." Jake said.

"What do you have against them Josh " I asked

"Nothing just drop it okay ?" He replied

 "Okay then." I muttered.

"I said it's nothing now drop it !" he yelled. 

"I said okay !" I replied with tears going down my face. Jake has never yelled at me before and this is weird I mean he's acting weird.

"Mac ... I'm sorry " He said. 

"No  ! Go away  " I demanded.

I cann't believe I just said that to Jake Bryce Carter my best friend , my "brother" , my rock , practically my life. Now I can't take it back .

"Jake I'm ..." I started.

"No it's okay I started it but for now good bye, Mackenzie." He replied.

I ran home , not crying, not mad but I ran home frustrated. As soon as I got home and texted Grace hopping that she was off of the plain already .

Me : Grace I need to talk to you NOW ! And face to face but your in New York so I don't think that's going to happen.

A few minuets later she replied.

Grace : Well you can Face Time me or use your Birthday present that my brother , my dad and I got you ! :D ! :D 

I had forgotten all about the present it was a round trip ticket to anywhere that I wanted for free with someone else too. All I needed to do was ask my aunt if I could go and then New York here I come. But I never actually talk to her unless I'm in the Hospital hurt.

Me : I'm going to ask my aunt ....... :D ! And just to let you know Jake and I got into a argument so he's NOT coming. G2g ttyl byeeeee :) !

Grace : Yaya :D What why ? What happened ? Did he lay a finger on you ? And kk :) !

That's my Grace for you I thought . Now off to the hospital. 

When I got to the hospital that my aunt works at  all of the nurses and doctors rushed over to me to see if I was okay and why I was there .

"Has anyone seen my aunt ? " I asked.

"I have ." A familiar voice said.

My jaw dropped when I saw who was  the voice belonged to . He had crutches and a few nurses helping him walk. 

"Oh My Gosh ..... Josh what happened to you ?" I said rushing over to give him a hug.

"Well I'm guessing that your aunt and Grace didn't tell you then. " He said.

"No not a word. " I replied.

"Well when I left your house I tried to drive home in my truck with every thing on my mind  when I got into a accident . I guess it was carma kinda ." Josh explained.

"No I would never call that carma ... your too sweet for carma." I said.

"Well not after what I had said. " Josh replied looking down.

"What you had said was out of line yes but I would never say that you needed carma . You simply were overthing it . " I stated.

"Well thank you for that . And your aunt is actually over there." he said pointing over to the break room. 

"Thanks ! "I said. I started to walk over there and he wasen't following me ." Well aren't you coming with ? " 

"Um...." he said looking at the nurses who obviously had gone to loony land.

"Nurses you may leave he is capable in my hands ." I said. They hesitated at first then I told them that  we were just going to see my aunt in the break room they left.

"Well don't you have a way with words ." Josh finally said.

"Yup ! They all listen to me because my aunt is kinda like their boss." I explained.

When we entered the break room my aunt eyes fell on Josh then me then back to Josh.

"Were fine now ." I said.

"Well that's good ! '' she replied chippy.

"Um I actually came here to ask you a question " I started and she nodded her head for me to continue. "um.... could I go to New York to see Grace and Ashton and there dad ?" 

"With Jake yes , by your self no ." she answered.

"Well I really don't want to go with Jake because we got into a argument so ....... I'll just tell Grace sorry that I can't go then " I replied.

"Could I go with you instead ?" Josh asked.

"I'm fine with that . Aunt Jen ? Is he okay to go ?" I asked.

"By his self no, with you...." she paused I really hope she says yes "with you well if he is able to walk on his foot and if he isn't feeling horrible then I guess yes."

When she had said "yes" I was already mentally planning everything . I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug and woulden't stop saying "Thank you !" . When I finally released her I took Josh'es hand and tried to lead him outside.

"Ya sure i'll just ..... um release him for you." my aunt said .

"Thanks !" I replied.

 I helped him get to my truck and then off we went to his house for him to pack.

"So do I make a right or left turn ?" I asked .

"You make a right on Sunflower then you go straight until 5th then you make another right. Got it?"He explained.

"Ya."I replied.

I pulled up to a yellow house that was two stories with a balcony and a little bit of white. It was nice but the house was huge. After I helped Josh get out of my car we walked to the front door to find a sticky note on it I took it down and handed it to Josh. It said "Hay bro. It's your bro Austin .I figured that you would be coming home today so I left this here and because I lost my phone. Anyways If you need me I'll be at the skating park with Evan . See you soon."

"I didn't know you had a brother." I said. While he was unlocking the front door.

"Um ya I have five brothers and one sister and I'm the oldest."He replied.

"Oh . I see. Will I get to meet any of them ?" I asked.

"Uh... ya .All of them actually. "He said as we walked in the front door to the living room. His house was like one of those weird houses that seem smaller on the outside and big on the inside , but his house was already already big on the outside so the inside was like a mansion. 

"Wow ! Your house is.... well huge !" I said spinning slowly around in the living room .

"Ya . Well my parents got it so that we all can have our personal space. But at times I wish we were all crammed together , because we never see each other until dinner practically." Josh replied.

"I see." I answered.

"This way to my room ." He started. We walked through a hall way to find another part of the house then we made a right then went up the stairs all the way to the third floor. Joshes room was as big as the third floor so he had it all to himself.

"Wow ! ..... I'm sorry that that's all I can say but Wow ! I thought my house was big but I must of been mistaken." I stated.

"Like I said 'personal space' . Anyways what should I pack ?" He asked.

"Um... something for hot weather. " I replied in a "duh" voice.

"I know that smart girl. But what  should I pack ?" He asked again leading me to his walk in closet.

"I see what you mean." Josh had so many cloths that it looked like a small mall inside his room. "Well you can try on things and see what is comfy and what you like and what is both and then pack the stuff that is in the both pile." I explained.

"Okay ." He said. "Oh and by the way you can sit down if you want ." Gesturing over to the small couch and the bean bag chairs on the other side of his room. He must have had six bean bag chairs three on each side.

"Thanks ." I replied walking over to the couch. Josh must of been over ten minutes before I decided to text Jake .

Me : Um.. Hay :) !

As soon as I sent it he replied like he had the same idea.

Jake : I'm soooo sorry for yelling at you Mackenzie. It's all my fault. PLEASE forgive me !!! Oh and Hay ;) !

I thought if I should  forgive him or not when someone cleared their throat to get my attention. I looked up and it wasen't Josh so stood up to greet him. He had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes and was about 5'7 .

"Hi !" I said "I'm Mackenzie !" Putting my hand out so he could shake it.

"Well hi Mackenzie , I'm Aaron" he said. Shaking my hand. "So nice to meet you ."

"Hmm same ....... I think ." I replied. Aaron laughed a little then sat down on the couch and patted where I was sitting gesturing for me to sit. I sat next to him and he put his arm around me and started looking me up and down . I never understood why guys did that , but when I was younger I thought they had X-ray vision and was seeing if they could find any broken bones but I guess they just do it to find all of your flaws."Um ... please don't do that ."

"Do what ?" He asked.

"Put your arm around me.... I mean I'm not your girl or anything , I just meet you ." I snapped.

"Oh well I thought it would be comforting ." Aaron replied with a small evil smile.

"Um no it's not ." I said while getting up to move. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down so I was face to face with him. 

"Sweetie you need to get something straight " He paused looking over to the walk in closet "no one , especially girls, walk away from me , expecially if I want them ! " he finished slapping my face and let go of my wrist that will probably be bruised later because he was holding it too tight. I ran over to the closet and started to bang on the door and scramming .

"JOSH !" I yelled with tears running gown my face. "J-J-JOsh " I said getting a little quieter. "Josh" I said one last  time before he opened the door with his regular cloths on .

"What ? .... Happen  to you ?" Josh asked. And I was starring at to who I assume to be one of  his younger brothers ,Aaron. Then Josh grabbed me and hugged me while I sobbed into his T-shirt. He put his chin on top of my head and was saying over and over again "It'll be okay ." When I pulled away Aaron was gone . Thank goodness I thought then I remembered that if I stay for dinner then I will have to see him again. But then I kept on thinking and I thought that if he put a finger on me then Josh would deal with him .

"I'm so sorry ." Josh whispered a few minutes later "If I had known that he was here then I woulden't of came in . We would of went to the skate park. "

"Josh ... it's okay ."I said "I mean it's not okay but ....... well I mean I'm fine ." He grabbed my wrist genitally and it was already bruising a little and I imagine that my face was doing the same.

"Mackenzie . " Josh said.

"Ya ?" I replied.

"Your not okay !" He answered.

"Yes I am I feel well perfectly fine ." I stated.

"Well your wrist dosen't say that." He said.

"What do you mean ? My wrist isn't suppose to have words on it anyways so your the one not okay ." I said.

"Mackenzie . I'm serious you are not okay."He said again.

"Okay. What do you mean I'm not okay ?" I finally answered..

"Well first off I have blood on my shirt and you have it all over your face and it's coming out of your nose. And second Aaron is still in the house."Josh stated.

"Well I can fix the first problem but the second one ...... I'll pass."I said walking into the bathroom to try and find something to clean my nose with.

"Here let me help." Josh said coming into the bathroom too. It was a good thing that his bathroom was big or I would of walked out after he came in.

"Sit on the counter." Josh ordered. And I did as I was told. He got a roll of paper towels from the bathroom closet and got a few off and tore them apart. He got one and ran it under cold water and started to wipe my face with it to get off some of the blood. "Look up." He said. And I did. Josh tore a paper towel in hale and rolled it into like a ball and then did the same to the other half. "Here put these in your nose for about 20 minutes then take them out and if it stopped good but if it dosen't go to the hospital." Josh said finishing.

"But won't I be here in 20 minutes ?" I asked.

"If you want to stay I guess so .... but I assumed after what happened then I thought you would go home." He replied.

"Well it wasen't your brothers fault that I had a bloody nose , because I always get them. And also we need to discuss the trip and ask your parents if you can go mister." I said.

"First off please get something straight Aaron is not my brother . And second, my parents, the only time anyone gets to see them is dinner time ." Josh explained.

"I just assumed that he was your brother ." I said shrugging.

"Well ... he is my brother but I kinda disowned him a long long time ago."He said.

"Oh." I replied.

"Ya." Josh answered. "Wait ! You said that you always have bloody noses. Right ?" He asked and I nodded my head 'yes'. "Well have you gotten it checked out ? Well I mean your head ?"I starred at him for a moment like 'Did you seriously just ask that ?"

"Um Josh ? " I asked .

"Yes ?" He answered.

"Who is my aunt ? And I want you to answer it with her name and her title." I said.

"Doctor .....Right . I'm sorry it's just I kinda forgot because of what you said and everything that happened. Sorry ." He answered.

"It's okay !" I said smiling.

"Good . " He replied. 

"Um.... I think you need to change  ." I said pointing to his shirt.

"Oh ya ..... um I guess I do need to ." He said giving me a side smile. "Um could you help me find something to go with these pants ?" 

"Sure ." I said walking in his closet. His jeans were gray and they looked good on him if I do say so my self. He walked in shirtless and I threw a shirt at him. It was black and grey plaid. 

"What ? Was I bothering you ?" Josh asked.

"No. It's just you need a shirt on and I need someone to hug." I answered.

"You can hug me when I don't have a shirt on ." He explained.

"I rather a shirt . But thanks for the offer ." I replied.

"Your loss." He smirked. And I laughed. "Oh and are you going to stay for dinner ?" 

"Um .... sure ." I answered.

"Okay ." Josh said while smiling. When he came back he lead me to the couch and he sat on the other side. "So I heard that someone needed a hug. I'm not complaining but why do you need a hug ?" He asked.

"Well it's complicated..... so can we just hug ?" I asked.

"Sure ."He replied. Hugging Josh is like hugging a stuffed animal . He's soft and you never want to stop hugging him. "Um..... Mackenzie ?" 

"Hmm ? " I asked

"I think it's time to walk to the dinning room now. " Josh explained.

"Oh ......okay ." I replied and got up.

"But first you need to change your cloths. Follow me. " He said.

I followed him to another room that was on the second floor . When I walked it the whole room was like a closet.

"Wow . Do you think there is enough cloths in here ?" I asked.

"Ya . But my mom dosen't ." Josh said laughing.

I walked all around the room until I found a black  lace dress that was strap less and it went down to my knees . And instead of wearing high heals I decided to put on black high top Converse. I looked at my self in the mirror and put my hair down and put on my glasses that look like nerd glasses but there my actual glasses. When I walked out to show Josh his jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Wow ! Mackenzie you look...... beautiful . I don't think that my brothers could control their self's at dinner. So this shall be fun ." He said.

"Thanks ! And that would be something to see . " I said laughing a little.

"Well off we go ." Josh replied and grabbed my hand to hold on the way there. I thought I woulden't get lost but I guess I was wrong.

"Um do you have a map by any chance ?" I asked and Josh laughed.

"I actually do. But I really don't want to leave you by your self in case of , well you know , my brother . My other siblings are better than him anyways so if I do leave you by accident find one of my other siblings . Okay ?" Josh explained.

"Okay ! " I replied. Before I knew it we were already in the dinning room and a young girl around 4'6 came up to us.

"Bubba is this your girl friend ?" The little girl asked.

"No . Priscilla this is one of my friends. Mackenzie. " Josh explained.

"Oh . Well hi Mackenzie ." She said .

"Hi to you too Priscilla." I replied. I move around to room with Josh to find who I think to be his brothers.

"Hi I'm Mackenzie ." I said waving my hand.

"Well hello Mackenzie . I'm Austin ." Austin said smiling.

"Oh , your Austin . " I said .

"Uh ya is there a problem with that ?" Austin asked . 

"No its just I woulden't think you would go skate boarding . Sorry no offence ." I replied.

"Oh well then what do I look like I do in my free time ?" He asked still smiling.

"I really don't know ." I said laughing a little.

"Well then I don't think I gave you a complimented and please let me do so ." Austin said. And Josh gave him a look like  'Dude just shut up . Your going to embarrass your self.' But he didn't . "You do look really good in that dress and those Converse."

"Thanks . I do really like Converse . And the dress it's okay but I would rather wear sweat pants with a cammi and a really good book." I explained.

"Well that's interesting . And I would talk to you all night but I think my younger brothers should have some talking time with you." Austin explained.

"Well talk to later then ." I said with a small smile. I walked a few feet over to find Joshe's three other brothers. "Hi ! I'm Mackenzie ." I said looking at them.

"H-h-hi I'm Evan ." Evan studderd.

"Hi I'm Oliver ." Oliver said.

"Hi I'm Luke " Luke said last.

"Well hi boys ! " I said "Like I said 'I'm Mackenzie' ! " They all starred at me then Luke came over to me and hugged me . "Can you please not hug me ?" 

" You don't like hugs ?" Luke asked.

"No it's not that its just I'm claustrophobic." I replied.

"Sorry then ." Luke said.

"It's okay because you didn't know . But I actually do like hugs. " I stated.

"Ya but just be careful that you don't put your arm around her ! " The one and only Aaron yelled when he walked in the dinning room.

"Ya that is be cause I'm claustrophobic you jack rabbit." I retorted back. "Oh and by the way if you have a girl friend I don't know what she see's in you because your abusive and did I mention controlling !" 

"Only to you my love ." Aaron replied.

"Don't call me that." I spat.

"And did I mention that you look , whats that word, extraordinarily beautiful in that dress ?" Aaron said. I could feel goose bumps all over me . I looked around to find Josh but he wasen't there so his brothers had to protect me from Aaron. Austin stepped in front of me and started to talk.

"Aaron just shut up and leave your tormenting our guest...... and our sister ! " That was all Austin had to say before Aaron ran out of the room scramming gibberish.

"Thanks ." I said  giving Austin a hug. 

"Your welcome" He said with me still hugging him.

"Whatchya guys doing ?" Josh asked as he entered . And Austin released me from the hug.

"Oh sorry bro . Your girl hugged me because- 

"Were not dating ." Josh and I said at the same time .

"I'm not trying to be rude but I would never date Josh . He's like a brother to me , I mean that would just be wired. " I finished . "And plus I'm already going out with someone . " Everyone starred at me like I said that I was pregnant. "What ?" 

"You never said that you were going out with someone ." Josh said.

"Well barley no one knows him so I never mention it." I replied.

"Not to be noise but who are you dating ?" Austin asked.

"It's a secret. " I answered. "And only one other person knows ." 

"And that would be...... ?" Oliver asked.

"Another secret ." I said. "As you can see I'm not a open book like some people. You have to learn me for your self." I said starring at Josh.

"Sorry again ." Josh said. And his brothers looked confused while their sister was fiddling with her dress.

"Another secret ? " Luke asked .

"Ya . Something like that . " I answered. And everyone fell silent and Josh just starred at the door way and I saw who it was.

"So will the beautiful Mackenzie Pond tell me who she is dating ?" A familiar voice said. "Because I am your best friend in the whole wide world. " Yup if you guessed it it was Jake.

'' You need to get three things straight. First, you are not my best friend in the whole wide world you were but your not now. Second,  you don't need to know who I'm going out with . And third who in the world invited you here ? I said.

"I actually invited him ."Austin said "I didn't know you two knew each other though."

 "It's okay Austin you didn't know, but he should of." I said starring at Jake.

"Hello kids and guests ! " A woman in about her early 40's came in and sat at one of the ends of the table and then followed by a man.

"Good evening everyone . You may be seated where ever." He said. On side side there were five seats then one on each of the ends . So there were twelve in all . Joshes parents sat at the ends then next to his mother was  Priscilla , Luke ,Aaron , Oliver and Jake at his dads end . Then on the other side starting from his mom again was Josh, me, Austin, Evan, and a empty seat next to their dad.

"Mrs. Evans ? " I asked and she looked up .

"And you are ? " She said.

"How rude of me . I'm  so very sorry I'm Mackenzie Pond ."I said with a smile.

"Pond....... that  sounds familiar ." She said. "Who are your parents ?" 

"Katelyn and Eric Pond ." I said in a hushed voice." And my aunt is Jennifer Pond ,she works at the hospital." 

"Eric  and Katelyn Pond as in...... ? " She asked.

"I don't no ." I said shrugging my shoulders .

"How do you not know your father or mother ?" She shrieked.

"Because I live with my aunt." I replied.

"And why is that ?" She asked.

"Because my father left my mother and I before I was born and my mother died in a car crash when I was one ! " I yelled "Are you happy now ?" I asked with tears rolling down my face.I got up from the table and looked around and started to walk off. When I reached the front door Josh, Austin, Luke , Oliver, Evan, Jake, and Aaron were right behind me. The first one to reach me was Aaron and he pulled me into a hug and I yanked back.

"Touch me again and I will kick you were the sun don't shine. "I said.

"I know you wont hurt me baby ." Aaron said grabbing me face to kiss me. I grabbed his hand playing along with his little act and when the boys arrived to me Aaron leaned in to kiss me and I kicked him in the shin and he fell on the floor screaming like a little girl.

"Ya, sure I wont hurt you love ." I said sarcastically. "Oh and never trust a girl that was in Kick Boxing for six years and had her own share of fights in school where my appoint had to go to the hospital. "

"Dang girl you got some moves !" Luke said.

"Thanks ?" I said and we all execpt Aaron started to laugh. 

"So I'm guessing dinners over so everyone go change and meet me back down here in 10 so we can go for pizza then the skate park . Okay ?" Josh said. And we all nodded 'yes'. We all went in our own directions and Josh led me back to the room with all of the cloths so I could change. 

"So I'll be I'm my room changing and I'll come and get you when I'm done okay ?" Josh said and I nodded 'yes'. I changed back into my skinny jeans and my black v-neck shirt and put my hoodie on and kept on my Converse. I put my hair up in a pony tail and ended up leaving my glasses on . When I finished and walked out Josh wasen't there yet so I decided to sit on the little couch and pulled out my phone. I saw that I had three new messages so I decided to read them.

Grace : Hay girl So are you coming or naw ?? PLZ answer !!! 

So I decided to tell her .

Me : Hay Grace :) YES I'M COMING :D :D :D And just a FYI - so is Josh probably IDN yet ttyl :) !

The next one was my cousin Alyssa.

Alyssa : Wheres the peanut butter ?!?!?

Me : I don't know !

That girl dosen't even look she just types stuff to type because she never gets messages from anyone. The last one that I saw was from someone special to me and no one could replace him.

Ash : Hay bae ! Whats up ? Long time no see I hope you get to come to NY and see us ! ;) ;D ;) ;D    Love ya <3 <3 <3 XOXO

Me : Hay Ash <3 I am absolutely coming to NY and allot of complicated stuff has happened and I want to tell you and Grace at the same time . By the way I'm going skating with a few friends .... i'll send u pics :) <3 :) <3 Love ya too XOXO !!!

I really hope you guessed it right . Ashton and I are going out and we have been for a long time . I heard a door open and I went back to my home screen and locked my phone.

"Ready ?" Josh asked .

"Ya . " I replied getting up. when we got down stairs everyone was already there so we started to walk out the door. "I'll drive it it's not a problem. " 

"Nah we don't make ladies drive ." Austin said while getting into his black  2014 RAM 3500.

"Awe such a gentleman ." I replied "Nice truck ! " 

"Thanks ." Austin said smiling. Josh and Austin sat up front because there  the oldest . I was in the back with  Jake . And Oliver, Evan, and Luke took Luke's car.I'm the silent car I got bored so I turn on my phone and saw that Ashton messaged me so I went to read it.

Ash : Thank god that your coming I have missed you so much !! And I can show you NY and then we can go to dinner :) And have fun if you skate and be careful <3 I don't want you to get hurt before I see you ! <3 ;) ! Love ya girl <3 !

Me : And don't forget I'm not all yours I get to see my best friend too right lol :P :) :D Anyways I don't know if I'm going to skate though I might just watch . And seeing NY sounds amazing . See you soon love ya <3 ! <3 ! <3 !

I looked around the car and my eyes landed on Jake's that was looking at my phone.

"You know reading other peoples messages is vary rude ." I whispered. He ignored me and started to type something on his phone and then seconds later I got a new message from Jake.

Jake : YOUR GOING OUT WITH ASHTON ?!?!?! 

I starred at him for a moment then started to type.

Me : DID YOU SERIOUSLY READ MY TEXTS ?!?!?!  THAT'S PERSONAL !!! 

Jake : You answer me and I'll answer you . GOT IT ?!?!

Me : Sure . But ladies first so ......DID YOU READ MY TEXTS ?!?!?!

Jake : Ya and how does that surprise you ? I'm your best friend we practically tell everything everything how come you didn't tell me ?!?!

Me : YES ! YES it surprises me because your usually not noisy and we WERE best friends and now we are acquaintances . And I didn't tell you because I wouldn't know it Ashton and I would work out and I have other secrets that I don't ever tell you !!!

Jake : Why Not ? Why do you keep secrets  from me ?!?! You never have and all of a sudden you are . Whats so big that you can't tell me ?!

Me : I CANT TELL YOU BECAUSE THERE ABOUT YOU , YOU IDIOT !!! 

After I pressed send there was no taking it back and I knew I woulden't get out of it vary easy . Jake just starred at me white as a ghost and I was the  same way.

"Is there like a ghost in here or are you guys playing a starring contest ?" Josh asked. And I turned to him and I knew my face was blushing now and I really didn't want to explain it to him now.

"Neither just .... never mind ." I started.

"Okay !" Josh said. "So are you two going to skate too or no ?" 

"I'm not " I said .

"Are you okay ? " Josh asked ." Because this is the first time that I have ever heard you say no the skate boarding ."

"Ya I'm fine . I just really want to listen to music and text some people. But I'll watch and tell you guys how to improve and I'll take pics and post them if you want ." I finished.

"Okay . But if you decide to skate just tell me . Okay ?" Josh said.

"Okay !" I replied.

"So are you going to skate ? " Josh asked Jake.

"Um ya . But I might be a little rusty ." Jake said laughing .

"The one and only Jake ! " I mumbled under my breath. I saw Jake type some thing to someone but it wasen't me because I never got a message . When we pulled into the parking lot of "The Pizza Palace" I  wasn't hunger so all I ordered was a Dr Pepper when we got to the booth in the corner . I sat next to the window where it had the most space and next to me sat Austin and Luke  . And on the other side was Josh, Evan and Jake. And on the end was Oliver. When the pizza came Jake put his phone away and grinned at me then started to dig in like the rest of the boys. My phone went off and Ashton texted me.

Ash : What the frick Mackenzie ? You and Jake are going out ? Is that why you never call me always text  ? Like you really should of gaven me a heads up before like telling me your comming and been like 'oh by the way were over and Im bringing Jake' . Like I swear Mackenzie you never think befoer you do. So you know what ? Goodbye !

Me : Ash why would you think that Jake and I are going out ? Were not ! You Ashton Dupree and I Mackenzie Pond are going out . I would never go out with Jake !

Ash : Then where are you ?

Me : I'm at "The Pizza Palace" with Josh , Austin, Luke, Oliver, Evan and Jake . Then afterwords there going skating and I'm going to listen to music and I was going to text you and Grace.

Ash : Why are you hanging out with all guys ? 

Me : Because your not here and there my friends.

Ash : Well still were OVER ! Because I don't trust you anymore ! So like I said 'GOOD BYE MACKENZIE !'

A small tear rolled down my face and I put my hoodie up and moved my arms on the table so I could put my head down. I noticed that all of the boys got quiet and I looked up to see Josh that was giving me a sad look . I picked my head up and took off my glasses and wiped them off then looked around the table to see everyone look sad except Jake . He was smiling like they just announced that he won $50,000 .  I stared at him and shook my head 'no' slightly . 

"I seriously hope your happy Jake Bryce Carter . You are such a jerk, so can you just  leave. Now !   " I said. He didn't move , he didn't even flinch he just stayed in the spot he was in and didn't say a word. 

" Fine what ever ,be happy with your 'prince' in New York you spoiled little princess." Jake replied and he got up and scooted out before I could say anything else to him.

 "What was that about ?"Austin asked .

"It's complicated ." I mumbled. And they all nodded their heads. And then I got another text and I really didn't want to see who it was from but then Josh tapped my foot and he nodded his head.

Josh : Are you okay ??? Please tell me because I'm a cat  ^- . - ^  see ?

I laughed a little then stopped and looked at him and started to text him.

Me : I'm not going to lie I am not fine and I don't trust cats sorry :/ 

Josh : Thanks for that and u suck cats are AWESOME !!! :D :D :D Like me :P  :) :D 

Me : I just don't trust cats sorry .... but I'll tell you any ways :) Oh and by the way the trip wasen't just for me it was also for you too so please remember that ! And bu the way when am I ever selfish ?

Josh : Okay and your never selfish and I never need carma.

Me : Right ! :)

I explained everything that happened to Josh from when Jake and I got into a argument then what Jake texted me when he was packing then what happened the car to now at the restaurant and what Ashton said too.

Josh : You are so self centered ! I mean your a little BRAT and no wonder why that poor guy moved practically a world away from you ! Your spilled and that will NEVER change !

"Can I please be excused ? " I said about to cry again. The boys moved out of the booth and I got up and walked out of the restaurant . I walked to the park that was a few streets down and I found a tree that was quiet and I sat on the ground with by back against it and I pulled my legs close to me. A million thinks were going threw my mind at once and I just froze not knowing what to do.I looked up then closed my eyes trying to concentrate on one thing at a time. I sat in silence for a while until someone put their hands on my knees. I flinched at first and looked down opening my eyes slowly.  I then relaxed when they started to rub my thighs . 

"I know you really don't want to be kicked again so what are you doing ? " I mumbled. However it did feel really good so I didn't want him to stop I new who it was and that was the part that maybe me kinda on edge.

"Trust me sweet heart you can't kick me and plus it you did you know this feels too good to move so why would you ruin a perfectly good massage ?." He said.

"Well you are right about the massage it does feel really good but you, you are touching me it just feels odd . I never have guys touch me ." I anwser.

"Okay what ever sweet heart ." He replied.

"Why do you call me that ? " I asked . 

"What do you mean ?" He said.

"Aaron you know what exactly I mean your always calling me 'sweet heart', 'baby' , 'extraordinarily beautiful' , 'my love' , 'sweetie'. Why do you call me those names ? I'm none of those and I will never be any of those so stop saying it to me because its not true." I said quietly looking at him.

"Well then tell me about you . Than I'll come up with a nickname for you . That's perfect like -" He paused looking around "- like that flower." He pointed.

"Well I guess a flower could describe me because when there born there beautiful and just learning, then when they get older they learn the truth and then die." I said.

"That's so not what I meant. But you do have your own way of describing things ." Aaron said smiling.

"Yup .  But instead of me telling you about me why don't you tell me some of you first ?" I asked.

"I don't think you will like me any more than you do now ." He said straight out.

"I'll take my chances ." I replied.

"Okay then . Well I'm seventeen . I like to listen to music. And I have a horrible life. " Aaron explained.

"That's not that bad . Well I mean I think my life is worse ." I said.

"Is this a bet now ? " He asked.

"Sure why not ." I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay then. What does the winner get out of it ? " He asked.

"Um.... what ever they want I guess ." I said.

"Okay . Ladies first." Aaron said . 

"Okay well, when my mom was about to have me in the hospital my father left us . Then when I was one my mom got into a car accident and died. When I was about five my papillon puppy that was black and white died . Again a car. Um..... oh  in elementary school through middle school I got picked on because I wasen't perfect. I have only gone out with one person and we like just broke up I guess. My best friend hates me . And my friend thinks that I'm a little brat that gets every thing that I want. " I explained. "And that's me I guess." 

" Wow ! I seriously think that you beet me . So you win ." Aaron said while giving me jazz hands.

"So you re seriously not going to tell me about you ? Because , I just like opened my book to you as wide as it gets." I stated.

"Excuse me ?" He said looking puzzled.

"You know when people have like a deep side of them ?" I asked and he nodded his head 'yes' . "Well I call it a book and almost everyone knows that I'm not a open book so if I share you share . "

"Okay . But I'm warning you that you will probably hate me ." He said. 

"I can never hate a person but I just might not like them anymore." I replied.

"Okay so you might not like me any more- "He was rambling on and I coulden't fit any words in so I decided to shut him up another way. He was still rubbing my thighs so I grabbed his wrists and move my fingers to entwine with his I have to admett it did feel nice I got propped up on my knees and leaned in a little and kissed him.He looked at me in shock then grabbed my chin softly and kissed me back.  "Why did you do that ?" I asked.

"Well you kissed me first ." Aaron replied.

"You know your brothers arnt going to be too happy that you kissed me ." I retorted. "I can just imagine their faces."

"Well I think theres no need for that ." Aaron whispered. I looked up and he was 100% right. All around us were Aaron's brothers and Jake all looking mixed emotions. Some normal, some confused, and others just plain old pissed.

"So Mackenzie .... what's up ?" Jake asked.

"Shut up ! I'm sick and tired of you , so just leave ! " I mumbled.

"Mackenzie ! " I looked up to find Josh . "Why in the world were you and my brother making out ? "

"Because father ., I wanted him to shut up and he was rambling on about something so I shut him up . Simple. As. That ." I  replied.

"Okay.... I under stand that but why in a park ?" He asked.

"Well I ran here after what happened in the restaurant and then he like found me I guess. How did you even know I would be here ?" I asked Aaron.

"Oh so he hasen't told you yet ? " Josh asked starring at Aaron.

"Hasen't told me what ? " I asked looking at the brothers.

"I'll tell you later ." Aaron said kissing my forehead.

"No ! If it's that important then tell me now." I replied moving back to my scrunched up spot.

"If  I tell you then Jake has to tell you too." Aaron admitted.

"Hay ! Dude don't pull me into this ! " Jake said.

"No you need to be in this too because you hurt me today and my ex thinks that were going out Jake so please do tell ." I stated.

"Hay um guys if were all saying to truth about us then don't you think we should do this in a more private place . Like the 'Hide Out' ? " Austin offed. 

"What hide out ? " I asked.

"Let's go !" Josh said to no one in particular. In Austin's truck was Austin driving , Jake up front , Josh behind Austin, Aaron behind Jake, and me squished in the middle because I'm the smallest . But I don't see why one of us coulden't of gone with Luke, Oliver, and Evan. The whole way there I was being thrown around the car. I was either on Josh , on Aaron, or thrown into the front seat . And yes I do wear my seat belt but it didn't help at all.

"Hay ! Can you stop turning these corners so fast ?" I asked to the driver which was Austin.

"Why ? It's fun watching you and your skinny self get thrown around."Austin replied.

"Do you really want a claustrophobic person that also has motion sickness in your truck right now . About to slap you ?" I asked and he slowed down to the speed limit. "I thought so ! "

"Your welcome !" Austin said like a little five year old.

"So what's the 'Hide Out' ?" I asked.

"It's actually a lake house but our parents don't know about it so its the hide out." Josh explained.

"Oh . " I said. We pulled up fifteen minuets later to a two story house that was right next to a lake that looked like a beach. Hints 'Lake House'. I got out of Austins truck and I eminently stretched. I don't like to be in a car . And I really don't like to be in a packed car.

"So how many rooms ?" I asked as the boys leaded me up to the door and into the house.

"Four !" Austin said. "Ana there's bunk beds in all rooms except the master room and no there is no living room. There is a kitchen , four rooms, a porch that goes all around the house and the lake. Enjoy !"

"So who sleeps were ? " I asked.

"Well ...." Josh started. "Evan and Oliver shares a bunk bed room. Luke and Aaron share a bunk bed room. Austin and I share a bunk bed room . So the only two people that are left are you and Jake so-" 

"I am NOT ever sharing a room with Jake ..... EVER !" I cut Josh off to make things clear.

"Okay so who will share a room with you then ?" Josh asked.

"Do I look like I no ?" I asked and all of the boys smiled except Jake. And by now everyone was there. "Well you guys are definitely not picking and I'm not picking so can I sleep in the truck ?" I asked Austin and made everything crystal clear now. "Or well..... no I shouled't tell you guys that. Never mind . " 

"You shoulden't tell us what ?" Luke asked.

"She shoulden't tell you guys about her secret about alcohol . " Jake said in a snotty voice.

" Seriously Jake ? That was once and I had too much . Way too much !" I replied . "Crap !" 

"So if we give you some drinks you woulden't care who you sleep with ?" Aaron asked.

"I never said that and I'm not answering. And by the way Austin never answered my question." I stated.

"Oh my answer was no. " Austin answered.

"Was that before or after I said anything about the drinks ?" I asked.

"Before !" Austin said.

"You hope so ! And plus none of you are ole enough to buy it anyways !" I stated.

"No need to ." Josh said opening the huge refrigerator.

"It that seriously all you have here to drink ?" I asked.

"Yup ! So pick one." Josh replied. I picked one with the least amount of alcohol and started to drink it slowly.

"Wait why did we come here again ?" I asked. After I got the tour of the house.

"Because its summer !" Evan said in a duh tone.

"Okay everyone follow then get in a circle !" Austin yelled and started to walk outside and we all soon started to follow when I needed to text my aunt and tell her whats up because I was suppose to be home and she was coming home early today. I walked into the room that I was shown that was going to be mine and one of the boys and texted my aunt.

Me : Hay aunt Jen :) I'm going to stay with some friends tonight sorry that I'm telling you on such a late notice . Love you . - Mackenzie <3 :) !

I heard the bedroom door open and someone was standing behind me looking over my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was Aaron. 

"Hay you wern't outside so I came to see if you were okay . " He said.

"Oh well I'm fine . I'm just texting my aunt and telling her that I wont be home tonight , that I'm spending the night with some friends." I explained.

"Oh well come on then , to the circle." Aaron said starting to walk to the door when I grabbed his wrist genitally.

"Hay , I really don't want to go anymore. And plus I lied about the person that I spend the night with ."I stated.

"What do you mean ?" He asked.

"I know exactly who I want to spend the night with " I explained . " It's just I didn't want too say it in front of everyone."

"Well who is it ?" Aaron asked. I looked at him then walked over to him to hug him .

"You !" I said. I looked up to see Aaron looking at me.

"Are you sure that's not your drink talking ?" He asked.

"Yup !" I said showing him my drink. "I really don't drink much!" I had only drank two small sips.

"Well then missy !" He started.

"Well lets go to the circle then ." I said . 

"Okay ." Aaron replied.

"Piggy back ride ?" I asked .

"What ever you want ." He answered. I backed up a little bit , enough to run a little then I jumped on his back. His hands want to the back of my thighs and I hung on with my arms rapped around his neck genitally.

"On wards ! " I said pointing straight.

 When we finally got out to the 'circle' ,it was just everyone sitting on the sand with Austins truck on and the music playing, they were starring at us grinning like the Cheshire cat . Aaron put me down finally and I sat next to Luke and Aaron sat next to me.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that ?" I asked.

"Like what ?" Austin retorted.

"Like the flipping Cheshire cat ." I replied.

"Oh ya ."  Josh started . "Well you practically hated him and you kicked him in the shin and now you two are like all lovie dovie . So that's why ." 

"Well people warm up to you after they see you cry and then kiss then in a park." I replied.

"I think we all know that was more than a kiss !" Jake mumbled.

"Don't you have to run home to your mummy and dad to get ready for your family dinner tonight ?" I asked .

"That's none of your business !" Jake snapped.

"Well you were the one who asked me to go with you !" I yelled back.

"That was because I felt sorry for you ." Jake said.

"Why would you feel sorry for me ?" I asked thinking over what he had said.

"Just because !" Jake replied angrilly.

"Jake this it 'The Circle ' and we tell everyone the truth so this is a start....... So tell me the truth ."I retorted.

 "Fine you really want to hear it ? Okay so ya I kinda had a crush on you that why I asked you ! Are you happy now ? He asked.

**************************************************************************************************

Authors Note :

Hay guysTHGB. here what do you guys think of the new update ? What do you think will happen next ? Do you think she's still going to New York with Josh or someone else ? How do you think the "circle" will end up going ?

Love ,

THGB

P.S- Don' forget to vote and comment :) ! Thanks :) ! And update Wednesday ! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 17.7K 44
"You know...I thought I was just being a good friend by telling you. But no...I just wanted you for myself right? I didn't care about your feelings?"...
518K 17.3K 18
"-what’s your name?" My heart stopped. I shouldn't tell him my real name, because then he’ll want to know where I live and then what if he wants to m...
21.7K 1.2K 43
"You shouldn't need to drink to try and drown your feelings Kayla. I've watched the people around me do this all my life and it doesn't fix anything...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...