our universe / chaekook

By peechandmilk_

❛❛ i had everything figured it out when she became a part of my universe.❜❜ 「CHAEKOOK FF」 - 「past title: love... More

𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖
ichi
ni
san
shi
go
nana
hachi
𝕜𝕪𝕦 | 09
𝕛𝕦 | 10
𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 | 11
𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕚 | 12
𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕟 | 13
𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

roku

955 45 50
By peechandmilk_

🎶: you'll be safe here - rivermaya

[rivermaya is an OPM band; Original Philippine/Pinoy Music; it's an oldie but a classic. it's one of my favorite OPM songs and I always tear up whenever I listen to this song.]

_

_

[ chaeng's ootd for the chapter]

_

JK's P.O.V.

She was the first thing that I saw this morning and even if my head was fucking hurting; it was all bliss. She was carefully brushing my hair with her small hands and that smile on her face just makes my day beautiful and complete. "I see that you're wearing my shirt," I said. He was wearing one of my favorite white shirts. "Well, I'll blame to the one who puked on my clothes last night!" she muttered.

She rolls out of bed and heads down stairs. I followed her after and headed to the laundry room. I saw my clothes inside the washing machine. "Uh, Chaeng? Did you put Downy on my clothes?" I asked.

"No worries! I purposely didn't do your laundry so you would be forced to clean it and mine also. Thanks in advance!" she shouts across the room. I rolled my eyes and did the laundry. After a while, I got out and started cooking breakfast. Chaeng is busy fixing my bedroom. I didn't tell her to do it but I find it cute that she's fixing the bed. I also find it really cute that my shirt looks like a dress on her. "Chaeng, breakfast is ready!" I shouted as lay down the plates on the table.

She came running down from the stairs like a kid.

"I didn't know you cook," she says.

"Well, I do cook, Son Chaeyoung!" I replied.

She fills her plate like she hasn't eaten for 45 years. "Wow!" I muttered.

"Why?" she asks.

"Well, I don't know, baby girl! Are you really this a big eater like this?! It's too much food for a small body like yours!"

"Ha-ha! Funny, Jeon Jungkook!"

"I see that you got used with me calling you pet names."

"Well, I just kind of ignore it now...baby boy!"

I chuckled. "Why?" she asks again. "I like you calling me baby boy," I said. She blushes red and continuous to eat her meal. "Don't say things like that!" she said.

"Why can't I?" I teased.

"It makes my heart flutter."

"Well, get used to it! I'll be fluttering your heart a couple more times and you might fall in love with me," I whispered. I got up and head up stairs to get ready.

We both rode the bus going to her house. I waited for her house and while waiting, I walked to the motor repair shop near their subdivision to retrieve my motorbike back. It's now good as new. When I got back I saw Chaeyoung waiting right outside their gate. She looks amazing as usual. "Are you making me ride your motorbike?" she asks.

"Yes, baby girl. Here's your helmet! Safety first!" I said and handed her the helmet. She hops in and wore the helmet. "Chaeng? I'm sorry for being an asshole the other night. I'm really sorry," I said.

"Well, you're a total asshole but I forgive you! Now, let's go! I'm gonna be late," she replies.

"Kiss me first!"

"Go now, pervert!" she says, bumping her helmet with mine.

_

Chaeyoung's P.O.V.

I got off from his motorbike as soon as we arrived. I took off my helmet and gave it to him. "Maybe I'll see you later?" he asks.

"I don't know. Maybe?" I answered.

"Concrete answer, please!"

"Yes!"

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung!" someone called. I turn around and saw professor Jung walk towards me. I bowed in respect and greeted him a good morning. "Bastard," Jungkook whispered. I nudged him to have respect. "Mr. Jeon! I see that you know Ms. Son Chaeyoung!" Mr. Jung said.

Anger and a disgusted face was plastered on Jungkook's face as he looks at Mr. Jung like something bad happened in the past between them. Suddenly, I remembered that Mr. Jung was rumored to be the professor who harassed Park Chaeyoung before; Jungkook dead ex-girlfriend. "Tsk! Can ask you something? Why do you love fucking around my life?" he snapped.

"Jungkook!" I shouted.

"No, Ms. Chaeyoung! It's fine," Mr. Jung said. I looked at Jungkook and he looked like he was ready to beat up Mr. Jung dead. I quickly held his hand tight. My sister holds my hand tight to calm me down from trauma even Yeri does it. I looked at him and he looks calmer than usual. "I'm sorry, Mr. Jung! We'll be going now!" I said.

"No, I'll go! It's nice meeting you again, Jungkook!" he said and left us.

"What was that?!" I asked Jungkook, letting go of his hand. He held my hand back and suddenly hugs me tight. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Promise me you'll never go near to him, okay?! Promise me!" he says.

"Jungkook, I can't. He's my professor! Unless I'll drop out of school, yeah, I can avoid him but I can't," I answered.

"Well, just don't go near to him, okay? I don't like seeing you with him."

"Woah! Are you some concerned mother or an overly exaggerated non-existential boyfriend of mine?"

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing. I'll see you later!"

"Did you just say boyfriend?"

"Non-existential!" I shouted and left Jungkook. I saw Yeri waiting inside the classroom and she's too busy reading this webtoon about true beauty. She shuts me up whenever I interrupt her reading so I just don't talk to her and let her enjoy her reading. Our professor comes in and starts discussing about the topic last time we met him. I wasn't paying attention nor have I ever payed attention to all my classes. I was playing with my phone, spinning it around like some pen or something. Suddenly, it buzzed and started to sing my ringtone. I had to cover the speaker with both of my hands and possibly turning the ringtone off quickly.

I got a missed call from Jungkook. Why would he call?

-

"Yeri! Are you going to do something after class?" I asked as I was putting my things inside my bag. "Uh, yeah! I forgot to tell you. I just got accepted on that café I was dreaming to get in!" she said.

"O, my gosh! Yeri, that's great! I'm happy for you!"

"Well, you got yourself an independent woman! Why'd you ask though?"

"Oh, I was wondering if we could hang out cause I've been busy with the learning music stuff and I haven't hang out with my best buddy for like 2 years."

"Okay, you're exaggerated!"

"Okay, two weeks!"

"Fine! Let's hang out this Saturday at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant, is it cool?"

"Cool!"

"I'll see you around!"

"You too!"

I walked myself along going home but I don't really feel like going home. It's like I want to go out somewhere not in the city where nobody knows my name; something like that. I decided to go to Jungkook's house since he said to me once that I am freely allowed to go to his house whenever I want.

Their front gate just magically opens up as I stood there. I got inside the house and its pretty quiet inside. "Jungkook? Are you home?" I shouted. No answer was heard. "Who are you?" someone asked. I saw this woman in a suit, walking down the staircase. She looks very expensive and sophisticated. "I asked you, who are you?"

"I'm Son Chaeyoung," I answered.

She looked at me from head to toe. "Follow me!" she said. I put my bag down and followed her. We got into the kitchen and there's this big clutter of mess. Gosh! Jungkook, you are one disgusting human for not cleaning your kitchen! "I want you to clean the kitchen. I don't want a single spot be noticed. Also, when you're done here, there's a mountain of clothes to be washed and a whole house to clean! I can't believe Jungkook would hire some skinny maid like you to clean this mansion," she says and leaves.

Skinny maid? Do I look like skinny maid? I mean, I'm small but girl, I'm not skinny!

I put on Jungkook's pink apron; for a grown man like him he is too big to wear a pink apron. I started cleaning the dishes, and organizing the refrigerator, mopping the floors, and fixing the dining table. I washed his clothes. I didn't forget to put Downy on them! That's a must!

I vacuumed the carpets and clean the whole house and not even a speck of dust can be seen! I throw myself in the couch, really exhausted! I feel like I am going to die from exhaustion.

Suddenly, I heard keys chiming but I didn't bother to stand up or look who was it. "Chaeyoung?" I quickly sat up from the couch and saw Jungkook with grocery bags on his hands. "What, uh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one who's asking that?" he said.

"Darling! Your home!" the lady said as she goes down from the stairs. The lady hugged Jungkook tightly, however, he pushes her out from him. "Jungkook! Don't you miss me? Don't you miss your mother?"

His mother.

"Did you do this to her? Make her clean the house and treat her like a maid," Jungkook asked.

"Why? She's a maid after all."

"Mom, she's not a maid. She's.."

"What?"

"She's my fiancé! And you have no right to treat her treat her like trash! Just like what you did to this family."

"Trash?! You think I am the one who made this family a trash? Your father was to blame!"

I stepped back and went to the kitchen. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. Suddenly, the trauma comes back in flashes in my mind, right in front of my eyes like it's happening all over again. "Dad has nothing to do with anything of this! You're the who cheated on him. I saw it with my very own eyes! He got depressed when you left and killed himself. You treated him trash, mom! and you just acted like nothing bad happened and left me alone here and bring Jung Ah instead." I shouted.

-

[FLASHBACK TO MARCH 15, 2009]

"Hold my hand, Chaeyoung! Don't let it go!" Irene whispered to me; my sister. She was hugging me tight and lowly singing me a lullaby to calm down. I screamed every time I would hear a clash of glass being broken. I was seven years old when my mom and my dad divorced from their marriage. After the shouting and a lot things being broken, there was complete silence down stairs.

We both got out of my sister's bedroom and sneaked down stairs. I saw my mom crying and she was desperately begging my dad to stay but he didn't.

He already had his bags packed and a cab was waiting for him outside. "Please stay," Irene begged.

"I'm sorry, sweetie!" he said and kissed both of our foreheads before leaving. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I shouted and punched him but my dad pulled me into hug. It was a very painful hug. "I know, honey! I know," he said.

He took his luggage and left the house. I tried to make my dad stay but he says that he couldn't. He said that he didn't love my mom like he did before and he needed to leave. I tried to run for the cab but I got home with bruises and scars; both on my knees and on my heart.

For 9 years, my mother was an alcohol dependent that only made her illness of colon cancer plus the big damage on her liver made it worse. 3 years before my mother's death, my dad died in a plane crash from Hawaii going back home to South Korea. They said that he was saw holding a picture of me and Irene on his hand and he said that he wanted to see us.

Ever since the fight, I have trauma attacks whenever someone is shouting and fighting.

-

Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung!

"Chaeyoung!" Jungkook shouted. I opened my eyes and he was there in front of me. I hugged him really tight. "Don't leave me! Please! Don't leave me!" I whispered.

"I won't! I won't leave you!" he said.

He brought me to the living room and let me rest for a while at the couch. His mom has already left the house. I scrolled into my phone and looked for the photo of my dad with me and Irene. It's weird how my mom is not in the picture, well, in almost every picture. "Is that your dad?" Jungkook asked as he came back sitting beside me. He hands me the mug of hot chocolate. "Yeah," I answered.

"You look cute!" he said.

"Well, not anymore."

"What?! Of course you still look cute."

"Really? You think I'm cute?"

"Well, you're exactly my type, Son Chaeyoung!"

I looked at him and I have never seen a guy looked at me like the way he did. It was sincere and filled with, I don't know, love? He pecks my lips and looked at me. "I love you, Chaeyoung! Since the time I saw you at the bar when we first met, it was the first time that I have laid eyes on a girl that I really liked after Chaeyoung's death. You had my heart skipping again and I knew that it was real! I love you, Chaeyoung! I really do," he said and kisses me again but this it was more intimate.

It felt like I was dreaming, like your feet on cloud nine. I didn't know these things could exist in real life. We were both catching our breath as we pulled away. "I'm sorry but I need to think about this," I whispered and hurriedly ran upstairs and went to the guest room. I locked the door behind me. I closed my eyes and count to ten.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

I opened my eyes even pinched and slapped myself and it was real. Everything is real even the kiss was real. I touched my lips and I could sense the very feelings of his soft lips unto mine. I smile slowly curves into my face. I think I'm in love and not with anybody else. I'm in love with Jungkook.

_

This is my feelings when I was writing the end part of the chapter shown in memes. 

How is everyone? I am doing fine. Well, not really because...BLACKPINK WILL HAVE THEIR IN YOUR AREA CONCERT TOUR HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW AND I AM STAYING HOME AND I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO SEE MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! 

But I know there are always next time's but I don't know when will that "next time" happen cause I always stay at home because of my sTrIcT parents. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 4.5K 56
(COMPLETED) Sana wants to pursue her dreams but her father wants her to do the other way around. She wants to escape from her life and met Jungkook...
1.9K 186 65
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 ⇒ 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚛. 𝙼𝚒𝚗
3.7K 188 5
𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛...
380 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...