Tyguette x Crois0sa

Oleh Gifted_Arsenal

[Intro] I'm the Globglogabgalab I love books And this basement is a true treasure trove [Verse 1] I am the Gl... Lebih Banyak

Untitled Part 2

yEASTING TIME

11 1 2
Oleh Gifted_Arsenal

Tyler the sexy as hell baguette waddled in to his big, long, sweaty home. A frantically looked around for his bottom ho, SAM0SA. (Just imagine that triggered ground hog meme and yeah that's how ty be lookin for 0).

"BuUUaAAbbTyyy" tY GARGLED.

"hhhhhhNNNNN YES D  A    D   D     D   D D Y?" 0 gargeled back.

"mmmm YUS H LEMem give smooches" he aggressively waddled over to the croissant boye and began to smoochy smoochy his crust.

"hhnnnnn YES 

D                                       A                             D                               D                                 Y"

sam0sa began to yeast.

ty began to yeast.

after many minuets of dsteamy time, they got their latex soits on.

thein it got even more steamy. 

"hnnnn bark bark 

D                               A                                 D                              D                           Y"

"ok"

Ty then ate him. 

the end.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2.8M 183K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
224K 25K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 94.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...