Fake Love || Park Jimin

By lil_sunlight

"Am I a rebound? I thought you were hurt? Mad at me? Now you act as if....I don't know." He was in fact right... More

Cast
Prolugue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

29 1 0
By lil_sunlight

Lexi's POV

It's been a whole week. And I'm bored.  I hung out with Jimin but I want to hang out with him more. J hope was off today but i've been pushing him away for Jimin lately.

I just... I don't know how to feel.. He just gives me that feeling you know? Like I want to be around him 24/7. I feel like a pet. I don't want that. I want to be that independent woman that is a leader... Not a sheep. But I bother Jimin like a lost puppy. Sometimes I think he gets annoyed, because when we hang out he is either bored or is busy so needs to go. So I also have been pushing him away so I won't seem like a loner when i actually am.

Sad right?

My thumb was hovering over his number.

Call him you idiot.

Or text him...

No. Call.

Shit. I click the message button.

Lexi: hey.... Jimin? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?

I waited for a reply. 2 minutes later i get a text.

Mochi Cakes: well sense i'll see you tonight anyway Kylie told Yoongi to tell me to tell you that she is holding a party at her house. Bangtan is going and some of her co- workers.

Lexi: okay... I'll talk to you later.

Mochi Cakes: sure thing! See you later.

Kylie texted Yoongi instead of me? Hm wierd. I guess i'll ask her about that. I didn't know she was even fond of the boys, guess so.

I was still bored. Maybe i could go shopping for the party? I get up and go to my room digging in my closet.

Nothing suitable for a party. I had granny clothes. I really need a better fashion taste. I throw on a t shirt and leggings. I dont care what i look like at the mall. But at a party. Yes i care.

I grab my wallet and walk out the door. I was thinking on maybe calling Maryanna and taking her to the mall with me but I remembered that she was busy taking her finals test this morning so i bet she is still in there.

So i called Noelani. She agreed but Angel will be with us which is fine. I like Angel. she makes my friend happy and thats what matters.

I get in my car driving to Noelani's.

"Hey sexy!" I roll my eyes smiling.

"Hey Lani, hey Angel."

"Okay what are you going to the mall for?" I put some music on turning the volume low but not to low.

"Oh well Kylie is having a party and i wanted you guys to come and help me get an outfit. Maybe get an opinion. And later we can go have some kimchi together before the party!"

She nods. "Well i won't be there sense i have a shift at the shop but Angel will be going with Mare so she'll be there,"

"Plus, why do you want to look nice? I mean, do you boo but you usally dont care about what you look like. Who you trying to impress?"

My cheeks flush a light red. Who was I impressing?

"Nobody. Myself." Noelani shakes her head.

*******

"What about this?" I look up to Noelani holding a red Vans crop top.
"I dont know... I want to look cute and hot but not to sluty you know?" We have been at the mall for an hour or so and I couldn't seem to find a outfit. Noelani was helping me go the right path while Angel was just giving the opinion as i try things on.

I was debating on a dress or just a simple outfit. Knowing Kylie she would wear pj's to a party, she didnt care what people thought of her. She was independent and I envey her for that. If she was having fun, she was having fun! Who cared about what she wore or what she looked like.

"Oh lexi!! Look maybe you could wear this! Go try it on!" Noealani handed me the clothes after pushing me in the dressing room.

She chose a two peice outfit. It was a crop top but it didnt show thag much. I actually liked it.

I

actually looked good. I walk out of the dressing room Angel and Noelani's head immediately looking towards my direction.

"Lexi! You look so pretty! Buy that!" Noelani says in awe. I nod. I go in and change buying the outift.

"I actually look like a twenty year old and not a old cat lady."

Me, Noealani amd Angel go to a nearby restraunt called Eomma's dinner 엄마의 만찬.

Jimin's POV

Groaning out of frustration i plop on my bed giving up. I couldn't pass that damn level. How can Kookie do it so easily. I raise my head up as I see Namjoon in the door way of my room.

"Hey Jimin, can we talk?" I nod sitting up as Namjoon sits down next to me.

"What's up hyung?"

He sighs straightening up and looking at me.

"There's going to be alcohol at the party tonight and I know how you get when your drunk."

"What are you implying?" I ask confused of what he is saying.

"I'm implying that you don't try anything on Lexi, just dont get to close."

I was taken back. Slighlty mad.

"What gives you the right to tell me I cant hang out with her?!"

"Jimin I know your intentions on the poor girl! Thats Maryanna's bestfriend, now stay away from her tonight or you could just not drink!"

"What are my intentions hyung!??!"

Namjoon walks to the door slightly turning.

"You know, you suprised me when you were so nice to her... Normally your cold towards people. I know what you did in the past. I don't know what you have up your sleeve, but Park Jimin I sware if you lay one finger or even hurt her, I will shove my foot so far up your ass you will never be able to walk again." He says walking out.

"I would never hurt her." He turns around fixing the glasses he was wearing.

"Emotionally Jimin. Emotionally." And with that he walked out leaving me to think in the lonely air.

Lexi's POV

Hours past and it was time to leave. I was already ready and just needed to get in my car and go.

For some reason I was nervous. I had no reason to be either. I was parked in front of Kylie's apartment. You could hear the music from here. Taking a deep breath I go in being greeted by a drunk Kookie.

"Lexiiiiiii-ah Kylie is in the kitchen." He seemed like he was just a baby bunnie. But i guess bunnies grow to.

I walk in examining the apartment. There was actually alot of people. I thought Kylie didn't socialize? She is a mystery.

Kylie was pouring drinks and talking to Yoongi. She had a smile on her face. Look at what we have here. Kylie herself looking all gushy like. Thats a sight to see. But if it makes her happy it makes her happy. "Lexi, you made it? You look nice. Here have a drink." I grab the cup wafting it in front of my nose. Coke and rum. A classic that I actually enjoy.

"Damn girl you lookin hawt!" Turning i see Mare and Namjoon. Maryanna looked me up and down with her eyebrow raised.

"I expected you to come here in leggings and a t shirt." I laugh

"Thought about it." I say taking a sip of my drink. She nods, " well i'll see you around i'm gonna play a game of beer pong with Joonie and Tae. Unless you want to come?" I shake my head telling her I was fine. "I think i will just sit back." Maryanna passes me but Namjoon stops at me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Be careful lexi...who know's what he'll do." And with that he walks away. I was beyond confused. He? Who? What will 'he' do? What??!!?! I'll have to ask him about that later.

"Lexi?" A voice says. I turn to see Jimin, his eyes trailing down my outfit. "You look-" i raised my eyebrow. "I look?"

He smirks taking a drink of the cup he had in his hand then sitting on the table near us. "You look rather ravishing Mrs. Lexi." I examen his clothes. A simple button down and black skinney's. He looked really handsome. He always does. Jimin walks close to me. His breath fanning my face. My face heats up.

"Lex-"

"Guys a game of truth or dare in this room!" Everyone crams in the room.

"Lets go." Me and Jimin go to the room where everyone is at.

Kylie and Yoongi are sitting on the couch beside Each other.

Yoongi clears his throat... "So uh where alone together, you know what that means."

"Sleep!!!" They both yell as they lay on the couch.

Meanwhile we're in the room everyome sitting in a circle in the room.

"Okay you guys know the rules but you only have 5 truths and if you use them all you have do a dare. you can reject it. But!, everytime you reject the dare you have to do two shots and remove one item of clothing."

Some people groaned and some cheered. I was dying on the inside. I better play this game smartly.

"Okay i'll go first." Taehyung yells.

"Jin. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Everyone oooed.

"I dare you to tweet that your gay and leave it like that for the rest of the game." Jin groaned pulling out his phone. I guess he didnt want to remove any clothes. I wouldn't blame him. After awhile Jin clasped his hands together.

"Okay, Kook. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Your boring. Okay are you interested in anybody?" Jungkook's face went a shade of red. "Yeah."

"Ooooo who??!!" J hope was bouncing up and down. Taehyung had hopeful eyes. Hmm. "You already asked me a truth moving on. J hope awwed at that.

Jungkook looked around the room looking for a victim then his eyes land on me. Oh dear. "Lexi.. Truth or dare."

I didnt want to be boring and say truth but i aslo didnt want to remove clothing or do something embarrassing.

"Uhhh- dare." I regretted what I said right when it left my mouth.

He smirked at my answer.

"Lexi, i dare you to kiss me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
712 87 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
14.7K 579 20
"I really don't think you understand what you've done this time." Jimin was bitter. He sat on their shared bed, arms crossed over his chest, huffing...
9.2K 480 37
After six years, he's back. And it's time to make amends. ---- Trigger Warnings: ~Panic Attack ~Bipolar Depression ~Mild Swearing ~Some Upsetting T...