Akira Kurusu x Reader Oneshots

By TheKarmaCafe

Requests open ! Oneshots cover a range of different topics, including things outside of the P5 universe. The... More

Soulmates AU (Lime)
(Part 2) Soulmates AU
Hopeless Romantic
Babysitter
Aesthetically Pleasing
Rainstorms
Curious
A/N
Lucky Bastard
Jokes
A/N (again + SPOILERS)
(A/N I'm so sorry)
And then I fainted.
Rumors
(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms
My Fair Lady
(Part 2) My Fair Lady
Info-(Y/N)
(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave
OC x Joker
Accidental Partners in Crime
A/N but important so uh look please :)
St. Patrick's Day Special thingy
Tease
A/N
Woosh.
Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)
Yakuza
Pranks
Lady Luck
Darling It's Better, Down Where It's Wetter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hhhhhhhhhh angst? but im not good at angst,,,,,,,,,,
Partners in Crime (on purpose this time)
Plot? What Plot? (not porn)
That's kind of a big thing to leave out...
Oops?
Songfic
But Senpai-!
Uh, What are We?
Untitled Part 42
Tired
Update
Respectfully,
Very Confusing Marks
Sass
Helpless
Muse

Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,

5K 76 87
By TheKarmaCafe

(A/N: I haven't updated since, like, July?? I'm on a break right now and remembered this,,,, collection, of sorts and I realized that I absolutely Had to update it--I always have so much fun with it. Thus, I found this old OHSHC rip-off fic and decided to publish it and see what other incompletions I have waiting in the wings. Love everyone u3u)

The fourth library room and of course, just like all the others, it was filled to the brim with chatty students hoping to waste even more time than they already did. Damn rich people. I sighed, closing the door.

I climbed the stairs. This place has four library rooms. You'd think one of them would be quiet. I reached the top and calmly strolled down the hall--not like I was in a hurry anyway--I doubt I'd get in any studying now.

A flock of birds fluttered noisily by the window. I paused to look up at them, letting a soft smile tug at my lips. How are things in heaven, Mom? I can't believe it's been ten years already. I turned and continued walking. I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to have a good time.

I approached another room. It definitely seemed quieter, seeing as chatter didn't flow through the walls. I glanced up at the sign. Third music room. An abandoned music room. I guess this is the only place I'll be able to study in peace and quiet. I opened the door, mildly surprised that it even creaked in such a rich place.

"Welcome!" a group of voices reached my ears, but I couldn't see a thing. It was way too bright--and were those rose petals?

When I opened the door, I found the Host Club.

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Shujin Academy. The Shujin Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Shujin Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful!

"This is a Host Club?" I exclaimed, immediately scrabbling against the door, feeling their gazes burn into the back of my head. I vaguely noticed the strange arrow blinking over at a vase but ignored it in favor of leaving the room IMMEDIATELY

"Oh wow, it's a boy!" Two boys spoke in unison. One had short, spiky, blond hair and the other had dark hair?! How... but they spoke like twins?

The tall one sighed. He had long brown hair and glasses and some strange black book. "Ryuji, Mona, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's shy." Mona started.

"We don't know much about him." Ryuji finished.

The tall one smirked knowingly. "Hm." A light bulb blinked on, lined up with a series of dark ones. "Well, that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the Shujin Host Club, Mr. Honor Student." The twins shrugged.

The sitting one had messy black hair and a strange air of arrogance about him. "What? You must be (Y/N) (L/N)! You're the exceptional honor student we've heard about!"

I squirmed against the door, "How did you know my name?"

The tall one explained. "Why, you're infamous. It's not every day that a commoner gains entrance into our academy." Commoner?? "You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student, Mr. (L/N)." Audacious?!

"Well uh, thank you, I guess?" I said.

"You're welcome!" the black-haired one threw his arm around my slumped shoulders. How did he get over here so fast? "You're a hero to other poor people, (L/N)! You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy!" I slid away, causing him to pause for a second. Of course, I should've known that wouldn't be enough to deter one of his standing. Everyone here seemed to be very unaware of how annoying he was. "It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others."

"I think you're taking this 'poor' thing too far." I grumbled, moving away from him again when he got too close.

"Spurned! Neglected! That doesn't matter now!" his arm unfortunately found my shoulders again. "Long live the poor! We welcome you, poor man, to our world of beauty!" He gestured around wildly.

I slipped out of his grasp and headed for the door. "I'm outta here." I stay here too long and who knows what bad things might happen. Knock on wood.

A squeaky voice came from behind me, dragging my arm back with surprising strength. "Hey! Come back here, (N/N)-chan!" A small boy who had to be in elementary school smiled up at me, strange flowers twirling around him. He had mussed up blue-tinted dark hair. "You must be, like, a superhero or something! That's so cool!"

"I'm not a hero. I'm an honor student." I frowned, "And who're you calling (N/N)-chan?"

The one who appeared to be the leader slid into the DMs again. "I never would've imagined the famous scholar would be so openly gay!"

I cocked a brow, "Openly what?" Oh.... they think I'm a guy? Well, I guess that was kind of obvious by the whole "Mr" thing.... oh well. 

"So tell me what kind of guys you're into! Do you like the strong, silent type, Yusuke?" the camera panned to the boy with slicked down blue hair. "The boy Lolita, Mishima?" It panned back to the small kid. "How about the mischievous type, the twins?" It panned to the aforementioned boys. They're so not twins... wtf? "Or the cool type, Akechi?" The guy from before.

"Uh... I, uh... It's not like that! I was just looking for a quiet place to study." I backed away from him and closer to that strangely large arrow. Did anyone else hear the repetitive noise it made? Kind of annoying if you ask me. The guy walked closer, his hand finding my jaw and gently stroking it.

"Or maybe... you're into a guy like me: Akira? What do you say?"

"I, uh, um, wh," I backed away too far and hit something. I turned around and my eyes widened. I gasped, leaning over to catch the no doubt very valuable vase I sent tumbling to the ground.

It shattered on impact, the sound reverberating throughout my mind. I whimpered.

Ryuji groaned, "We were going to feature that Renaissance vase in an upcoming school auction!"

"Oh, now you've done it, commoner. The bidding on that vase was supposed to start at eight million yen!" Mona continued.

"What? Eight million yen?!" It was more than my "commoner" brain could wrap around. I groaned and shifted my fingers around to count. "How many thousand yen is that?? How many thousands are in a million?" I sheepishly turned around. "Uh, I'm gonna have to pay you back."

Mona scoffed, "With what money? You can't even afford a school uniform. What's with that grubby outfit you've got on, anyway?"

Akechi picked up a shard and turned it around in his hand. "Well, what do you think we should do, Akira?"

Akira sat down and crossed his legs. "There's a famous saying you may have heard, (L/N)." he paused to dramatically point at me, "When in Rome, you should do as the Romans do. Since you have no money, you can pay with your body." What kinda attitude change?! "That means starting today, you're the Host Club's dog!"

I felt my body turn to stone. Dog? I don't know if I can handle this, Mom. I've been captured by a bunch of boys that are calling themselves a host club! Mishima poked my side and I collapsed.

~le time skip brought to you by Cat in the "it was ruined when she bought it" Hat~

I sighed, returning to the awful place, my book having been replaced with a bag of groceries.

"Speak of the devil!" I heard Akira laugh. I mentally groaned. "Thanks for doing the shopping, little piglet. Did you get everything on our list?" he teased.

"What? Piglet?" I frowned.

I shrugged and walked over, handing him the bag. He rummaged through it to make sure I had retrieved everything, before he stopped. "Hey, wait a minute, what is this?"

"Just what it looks like. It's coffee." I stated plainly. Could he read? I honestly didn't know.

"I've never seen this brand before. Is this the kind that's already ground?"

Though it really didn't need explaining, I continued. "What do you mean? It's instant coffee."

Some guests cocked their heads to the side, "It's instant?" Duh, whaddya think it is?

"Whoa. I've heard of this before. It's commoner's coffee. You just add hot water!" Akira exclaimed.

More rich idiots gathered around.

"I didn't know there was such a thing!"

"So it's true then. Poor people don't even have enough time to grind their own coffee beans?"

Akechi nodded, "Commoners are pretty smart."

Ryuji blinked. "One hundred grams for 300 yen?"

Mona's eyes widened, "That's a lot less than what we normally pay."

Did they really have to rub this whole "commoner" thing in my face constantly? Ugh. "I'll go back and get something else. Excuse me for not buying you guys expensive coffee." I sighed, prepared to explain to the store that this coffee was simply not expensive enough.

"No, I'll keep it!" he said. I blinked.

The others were confused as well, "Huh?"

"I'm going to give it a try."

Gasps came from around him.

"I will drink this coffee!" They oohed and applauded around him. I rolled my eyes. So brave.

"Alright, (Y/N). Get over here and make some of this commoner's coffee!"

I hate all these damn rich people.

The girl still sitting sighed. A red hair piece stood out in her hair. "Oh, Akira, now you're taking the joke too far. Your palate won't be able to stomach that crap, you don't have to drink it just because he bought it."

"Huh?" I prompted. Was that on purpose?

"Oh, sorry, I was just talking to myself."

"Um..." Yeah. Sure.

Akira shouted again, "(Y/N)!"

I sighed, "Ugh. I'm comin'."

A text box appeared in front of me as I prepared the instant coffee. "Commoner's coffee demonstration by a commoner." Geez, even the text boxes won't spare me.

"Here." I held it out for them to take the cups off the platter.

Akira smiled, "Let the tasting begin!"

One guest worried at her lip, "I'm a little scared to drink this stuff." It's not poison.

Another agreed, "I'm afraid if I drink this, my father will yell at me." Seriously?

Akira swooped in to save the day. He brought the orange-haired girl down into his arms. "What if I let you drink it from my mouth?"

"Well, then I would drink it." she fanned herself while the other girls squealed. This is ridiculous.

The camera panned to the twins so I walked over. Mona laughed, "So he had this nightmare that made him bolt up, right out of bed!"

Ryuji blushed, "Mona! Don't tell them that story! I asked you not to tell anyone that. Why are you so mean to me?" He began to fake cry.

Mona blinked, "I'm sorry, Ryuji."

The girls sitting with them gasped in anticipation.

The two pressed up against each other, Mona cupping Ryuji's cheek, "I didn't mean to upset you, but you were so adorable when it happened, I had to tell them. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." Ryuji spoke softly.

The girls shrieked, "I've never seen brotherly love quite like that!" What're they excited about? I don't get it. The camera panned away from the boys and I followed it on over to Mishima on Yusuke's back.

"Sorry, we're running late." Mishima spoke drowsily.

The girls waiting for him smiled happily despite their tardiness.

One of them smiled, "Hello, Mishima! Hey, Yusuke!"

Another clasped her hands together, "We've been waiting here for you guys. Hi!"

Mishima climbed down from Yusuke and rubbed the sleep from his eye with a balled fist. "I'm sorry. I was waiting for Yusuke to finish his art meeting and I fell asleep. And I'm still not... completely awake." he puffed out his cheeks for effect.

It resulted in gasps and "so cute"s. "Is that boy really a third year student?" I asked, not really expecting an answer. Luckily, Akechi popped up to answer it for me.

"Mishima-senpai may seem young and childish, but he's a prodigy." he adjusted his glasses.

"Huh?" I asked smartly.

"And then Yusuke-senpai's allure is his strong and silent disposition."

"Um..."

Before I could question him further, a ball of energy found my arm and twirled me around with the same surprising strength for his size. I yelped. "(N/N)-chan!" he grinned widely. "Hey (N/N)-chan, you want to go have some cake with me?"

Still dizzy from that short rollercoaster, I could barely squeeze out words. "Thanks, but I... don't really like cake."

"Then how would you like to hold my bunny, Usa-chan?"

"I'm not into bunnies."

"Are you saying you don't like Usa-chan?"

I snapped from my trance. "Oh..." Now I felt bad, damn it. He feels like a little brother, what else am I supposed to do? I leaned down and smiled, "I guess he is kind of cute, huh?" A soft gasp came from my senior and yet another light bulb lit up. He shoved the pink bunny into my hands. "Take good care of him, okay? Ahah!" he ran back over to the girls and rolled over their laps maturely.

Akechi continued as though nothing had happened. "You'll notice that our club utilizes each man's unique characteristics to cater to the desires of our guests. Just so you know, Akira is number one around here. His request rate is 70 percent. He's the king. Don't call him that, though, it'll go straight to his head." he advised, giving a light laugh. Yeah no shit. I didn't need to be told that--it's a little too... how should I put it? Frighteningly obvious.

"What's this world coming to?"

"In order for you to pay off your 8 million yen debt with us... you will act as the Shujin Host Club's dog until you graduate. I'm sorry. I meant our errand boy." Sorry, my ass. "You can try to run away if you want to, (Y/N)," Suddenly he was very haunting in my eyes. An immovable object. An unstoppable force. Should I be afraid because I am. "but just so you know, my family employs a private police force of 100 officers. By the way, do you have a passport?" he allowed himself a small smile. I gulped, reading the text box below me: "Meaning, you won't be able to stay in Japan." Where do these come from, anyway?? 

Akira came over and leaned on the text box, checking his nails, "You're going to have to work hard to pay off that debt, my little nerd." He smirked and leaned behind me, blowing my ear. I vaulted myself away from him.

I held my neck, blocking anymore breath from tickling it. "Please, don't do that again."

He rolled his eyes sassily. "You need a makeover or no girl's going to look twice at you.

I scoffed. "Yeah, well, I'm not trying to get girls to look at me."

"Are you kidding me? That's the most important thing. You have to learn to be a gentleman and please the ladies, like me."

"I just don't think it's all that important."

"Huh?"

"Why should I care about appearances and labels anyway? I mean, all that really matters is what's on the inside, right? I don't understand why you even have a host club like this."

Despite my little speech, Akira was unaffected. "It's a cruel reality, isn't it?" I deadpanned the camera. "It's not often that God creates a perfect person like moi, beautiful both inside and out." Jesus Christ he's full of himself.

"Say what?"

"I understand how you feel since not everyone is blessed as I am. But you must console yourself. Otherwise, how would you continue living? And think about this, (Y/N)." Wow, he doesn't just speak, he practically performs. "Why do you think they put works of art in museums? Because beauty should be shared with the world! And those born beautiful should promote..." There's a word to describe people like him. "... starved for beauty..." What is it? "... working day and night..." Aw, man, I wish I could remember that word. Hm. "...chosen to share my expertise with you..." Maybe "A pain in the neck"? No, there's something that fits him perfectly. "But above all else, (Y/N), you must remember how effective a glance to the side can be." he said, following his own advice.

"Ah! I got it!"

"Oh, did I strike a chord-?"

"Obnoxious!" I smiled triumphantly. Akira immediately huddled in the corner to grow mushrooms. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry, Akira-senpai." I sighed, not entirely sorry, though my mother trained me not to admit these kinds of thoughts.

I felt elbows rest on my head and heard the now-familiar laughs of the twins. "You're a hero, all right!" Well, he is a real pain in the neck. Also, have I stopped sweating since I got here?? Being around them is just all sorts of unnatural.

"I'm sorry, senpai, but your lesson did strike a small chord with me." I gave in.

He recovered as fast as he took the blow, offering his hand to me and sparkling. "Really, it did? Let me teach you more, my friend."

"Well, he got over that quick."

Ryuji frowned, "Boss?"

"Call me King!" So that's what Akechi meant.

The blond continued, "You can teach him all the basics of hosting..."

Mona nodded "...but he's not going to get very far with the ladies if he doesn't look the part, you know? He's not exactly Host Club material..." The boy reached for my face and removed my glasses. "...but maybe if we took off his glasses, it'll help.

I blinked blindly at their now blurry figures. "Hey! I need those! I used to have contacts, but I lost them on the first day of school." Maybe they'll give them back- oh, who am I kidding!? I've known these guys for about a second and I already know them like the back of my hand.

Akira snapped his fingers. "Ryuji! Mona!"

"Got it!" they saluted, not needing further instruction. They grabbed each of my arms to support me and practically dragged me out of the room at an insane speed. They eventually threw me into a changing room, "Here! Change into this uniform!"

"What? But why?"

"Don't ask questions!"

They began to attack me with the clothing. "No way!" It was when they tried undressing me themselves that I gave in, knowing it was hopeless to resist any further. "Okay, fine! I'll change! But you two have to get out!" I booted them from the room.

"Huh?" they both muttered to each other, two more light bulbs lighting up. They might think I'm a guy, but that doesn't change the fact that I am Not.

Eventually I got dressed and could hear everyone outside waiting. "Um, Senpai?" I asked.

"Aren't you done changing yet?" Akira groaned impatiently.

I pulled back the curtain. "You sure it's really okay for me to keep this uniform?"

"Cute! You're as pretty as a girl! Adorable!" he exclaimed, rubbing his cheeks together as tears streamed down his face.

"(N/N)-chan, you look so cute!" Mishima added.

Ryuji nodded, "If we had known that's how you really look..."

"...we would've helped sooner." Mona finished. Another text box appeared, telling me that the uniform was 300,000 yen. But it's just clothes!?!??!! How!?!?

"Who knows? Maybe he'll draw in customers." Akechi smiled. Is that all he thinks about?

Akira laughed, "You know, that's just what I was thinking!" The text box tells me that's bullshit, senpai. "Our errand boy is moving up the ranks! Starting today, you are an official member of the Host Club. I will personally train you to be a first-rate host. If you can get 100 customers to request your service, we will completely forget about your 8 million yen debt." This is ridiculous!

"A host?" I sweatdropped. But they'll forget about my debt... how on Earth will I pull this off??

~ le timeskip brought to you by old people smell ~

Text box: (Y/N) is also now open for business.

So now here I was in front of a group of girls who thought I was a guy, hoping I could charm their socks off.

The first girl had long blonde hair in pigtails and smiled kindly, "So, tell me, (Y/N). Do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do?"

Another nodded, she had short brown hair and a surprisingly stern face for such a frivolous club. "I'm curious, what products do you use on your skin?"

"Yes, it's so pretty." the other agreed. She had short pink hair and definitely looked like she belonged in this school. I might've only just started, but... I can't do this anymore. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do!

The girls spoke in unison this time, like a group of literal Satans. "So why did you join the Host Club, (Y/N)?" This place is literally a cult, huh?

"Uh..." I started unsurely. All I have to do is get 100 customers to request me, and they'll forget about my 8 million yen debt. I hid my evil smile from them. I know just the story. I quietly relayed the tale to them in the best way possible, but I couldn't help the real emotion that soaked through.

The first girl, I learned her name was Ann, "I see... your mother was sick and passed away 10 years ago? Who does the chores around the house?"

I smiled softly, "Oh, I do them myself. My mother taught me. She was an amazing cook. And when she went to the hospital..." I paused to look down fondly, "she left me all kinds of great recipes. It was fun to create each dish, especially when they turned out well. And it made me happy to see my dad enjoy it. I've had a hard childhood, but Dad and I have managed to make it through okay." I threw them a shy grin. Yes! Fall for it!

Makoto gasped, "So, uh-"

Ann nodded, "Is it okay if tomorrow-"

Haru finished, "We request to sit with you again?"

"Yeah, I'd really appreciate that, ladies!" I thanked them. Woohoo! This shouldn't be too hard after all!

A snap interrupted my session. I looked up to see Akira gesturing for me to come over. "(Y/N), come here for a minute."

I excused myself from the ladies, hearing them squeal behind me. "What's up?"

"I'd like you to meet someone. This is my regular guest, Princess Hifumi Togo." he gestured over to the cold-looking lady. I'm sorry, did he just say Princess? Excuse me if I find that a little hard to believe little miss prissy bitch. 

It's that girl from earlier. Text box: Just nod and smile. Well, what else could I do, really? "Miss, it's such a pleasure to meet you!" I grinned.

A blush took over Akira's face and he twirled me around in his arms. "That was so cute! That air of bashfulness was very good! Super good! Amazingly good!"

"Um, Akira?" the girl interjected, the only nice thing she'd done for me so far and probably ever will do.

"You're so cute! I'm never gonna let you go!" he squealed, ignoring Hifumi.

I called out to the first person I saw. "Yusuke-senpai! Help me!" The reaction was immediate--he ran over and scooped my out of Akira's arms, holding me in the air much like Rafiki did with Simba. Another light bulb lit up. How many more to go? Just one? What do those even mean?

"Yusuke-senpai, you really didn't have to go that far. Come on, little one, let Daddy give you a big hug!" Akira beamed, outstretching his arms for me to leap into.

Yusuke put me down and I smoothed down my uniform, fixing Akira with a cold glare. "I've already got a dad. I don't need another one."

~ le timeskip brought to you by praying the gay away ~

"Hey, what happened to my bag?" I wondered to myself, after looking around for it a while. It can't have run off on its own. Bag? Oh, bag, can you hear me? I mock-called for it in my head, trying to assuage the stress that crept up on me. That bag, to a commoner like me, was a little important, to say the least. I turned around to gaze out the window. 

I gawked at what I saw. "A-Are you kidding me?" My bag and its contents were strewn in the waters of the fountain. "But how did that happen?" I sighed, "I didn't think there were bullies at this school... Guess they're everywhere." I shook my head, disappointed and went to run downstairs. I passed by Hifumi. Y'know, the "princess"? Her angry look is what stopped me in my tracks.

She folded her hands together and cleared her throat lightly. "Oh, it's you again." she made it sound like a curse word. "I bet you love having Akira making you over and fawning over you. It's useless though. You're always going to be a second-class citizen." She walked away before I could say anything else--not like I was going to.

I made my way down to my bag and got to work. My pants and sleeves were rolled up to prevent much water from getting on them. Strange, I have a feeling that girl's the one who threw my bag in the pond. Sarcasm; it was obviously her. I can't be bothered with her right now though, I have to find my wallet, or I won't have any money for food this week. 

A voice came from behind me. "Hey, commoner! You've got some nerve skipping out on the club like that! Why is your bag all wet?" Cause it's in a fountain, numb nuts. I mentally rolled my eyes. Does he really think I did this on purpose? If so, I overestimated him and this school.

I shrugged off his questions. "It's no big deal. I got it. I just can't find my food money." A soft splash came from behind me and my eyes widened. No fuckin' way. 

I turned around to see that Prince Charming had changed his getup to wade in the water. I blinked. "Hey, you don't have to do that, you'll get wet." 

He smiled to himself. "A little water never hurt anyone. Besides, people are always telling me that I'm dripping with good looks." I stared at him in shock for a few seconds. "Oh! Hang on a second! This what you're looking for?" He straightened up and pulled out a small black square. He pushed back his hair with his other hand and winked at my blank stare. "What's the matter? You're staring off into space. You're not falling for me, are you?" He bent over so he was my height and teased me, waving the wallet in my face and grinning enormously. 

"No way!" I snapped, snatching my wallet out of his hand.

He sobered up a bit and genuinely inquired, "How did your bag end up in the pond, anyway?"

"Well, uh, I guess I accidentally dropped it out the window at some point." I shrugged. What a blatant lie.... well, it's not like he'll notice anyway.

~ le time skip brought to you by Joe Biden ~

"Oh really? That must've been terrible! I can't imagine what I'd do if my bag fell into the pond." The girl in front of me sipped her tea delicately. The girl. Hifumi. Y'know, the one who hates my guts? Why did she request me when it's obvious she doesn't like me?

"And you actually made Akira search that dirty, old pond with you? How astonishing! You do realize he's a blue blood and not a commoner, right? The only reason he's paying attention to you is because he's trying to turn you into a gentleman. Don't start thinking he cares about you just because he's doting on you." Her tone turned sharp fast. 

I lightly laughed. "Now I understand. You're jealous of me." Which is, seriously, ridiculous. Especially since she thinks I'm a guy.

Hifumi's eyes widened and she moved. I stood up, accidentally knocking the table over and falling on top of her. Or something like that happened. I wasn't really sure of that, but I was sure that Hifumi screamed. "No, (Y/N)! Leave me alone! Somebody help! He just attacked me!" Ugh, how am I gonna get out of this one? "Someone do something! Teach this commoner a lesson!"

Two identical pitchers of water appeared above us and soaked our clothing. I blinked in surprise, lifting myself off of her and straightening up in confusion.

"Why did you do that?" she spluttered, probably just as confused as me. Akira helped her up and I sighed in defeat. No way would they believe me over her. A filthy commoner, right? Now the real question is: Will they leave me alone now or add more to my debt? "Do something, Akira! (Y/N) just assaulted me!" Assault, eh? He smoothed hair out of her face.

"I'm disappointed in you." he muttered. My eyes dropped to the ground. He was one weird guy, but I still kinda wanted him to like me. Weird, right? "You threw his bag into the pond, didn't you?" I looked up in surprise. Wait, what?

"You.. You don't know that. Do you have any proof that I did?" she panicked. Wow, way to act really guilty. Now I know for a fact.

"You know, you're a beautiful girl. But you aren't classy enough to be our guest, dear. If there's one thing I know," My mouth gaped in shock and I looked over at the twins, sticking their tongues out at each other before winking at me. "(Y/N) is not that kind of a man." Not a man at all, but you're getting there, senpai. 

Tears ran down her face. Woah, that's a little serious for a host, don't'cha think? "But why, Akira? You idiot!" she sobbed, pushing him away from her and running off. Akira spun on his heel and pinned a scary smile on me.

"Hm... Now how am I going to punish you? Because it is your fault, after all." I gulped. "Your quota is now one thousand!"

"One... One thousand?" I whimpered, my voice cracking.

He offered his hand, "Come on." I took it, pulling myself up. "I've got high expectations for you, my little rookie."

"Huh?" 

Akechi brought me a bag. "This is the only spare uniform we have. Sorry, but it's better than a wet one, right?" I peered into the bag and shrugged. Guess he's decided it's reveal time.

I smiled sheepishly. "Thanks a lot, you guys. I'm gonna go change."

~ le time skip brought to you by "There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, / And the vermin of the world inhabit it, / And its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, / And it goes by the name of London." ~

A voice came through the room while I was changing. "(Y/N), here you go. I brought you some towels." The curtain parted. I gasped and turned around, seeing Akira's frozen face. My face flushed and I facepalmed. While I'm in a bra? Really? The curtain closed. The lightbulb blinked on. They all came together to create the character for... you guessed it: female.

"(Y/N)?" He asked through the curtain. I sighed.

"Yeah?" I asked tentatively.

"So, you're a girl?" 

"Biologically speaking, yeah." 

I opened the curtain to reveal myself in the girls' uniform. He screamed and started tearing his hair out. I rolled my eyes. 

"Listen, Senpai, I don't really care whether you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl. In my opinion, it's more important for a person to be recognized for who they are rather than for what sex they are." More textboxes appeared. 

"The one who knew all along" was Akechi. I really could've guessed that one. "Well, isn't this interesting?" he smiled.

"Found out along the way" was the rest of the gang, excluding Akira, of course. The twins smirked, "Oh, yeah."

I smiled, "Uh, you know, I have to say, senpai, I thought you were pretty cool earlier."

Akira's face turned bright red and he shrank away from me. I gave him a puzzled smile.

Akechi turned to the audience and smirked, "Now, I could be wrong, but I think we may be witnessing the beginnings of love here." I suppose I wasn't supposed to hear that—it was meant for the audience, after all.

I shrugged, and turned away from the gang. "Being a host and getting fussed over by a bunch of girls might not be that bad. I wonder how I can pull it off?" I rubbed my chin before a lightbulb appeared above my head. "I've got it! I'll just call everyone "dude" and "bro" now!" I laughed. This year's gonna be a weird one, Mom.

A/N: Why did I waste my time with this one, you ask? Uh,,,,,,,,,,,, no off-topic questions because I don't want to no- there- no- permission denied- that's an off-topic question- next- you have been stopped. 

Vine is dead, what am I doing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 68 9
Chishiya x reader one shots anyone? Mature content⚠️ Some of the content won't be suitable for everyone and a lot of these are smuts or have voilent...
10K 195 68
This is a book about one shots from anything! I can do basically whatever you want me to do, just leave a comment about what you want your story to b...
453 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...
8.4K 67 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3