Plus 1(Jackson X Reader)

Af luv4taeyong

Jackson was off on tour and Seoyeon his wife, found out she was pregnant. He wasn't supposed to come back for... Mere

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII

IX

2.2K 35 3
Af luv4taeyong

~About 3 months later~

Jackson and I were strung across the couch. His arms were wrapped around my body and he had his hand gently placed on my stomach.

We had soft music in the background and I was drifting in and out of sleep. It wasn't that late but I'm  always tired. Jackson was lightly twirling my hair and humming to the song. I loved these kind of nights.

My eyes shot open when I felt an odd feeling. It was like a kick in my stomach but from the inside. The baby.

I gasped in excitement causing Jackson to wake up. He mumbled, "What is it, baby?"

"Its the baby. It kicked!" I said in excitement. It felt so much more real now that it could move. I heard Jackson sniffling and looked at him.

"Aww Jackie." I said. I touched his face lightly and he rested his head in my hand.

"I'm really happy babe." He said lightly. He then reached down and pecked my lips. I loved his kisses like this. I could always feel his emotions when he kissed me.

"So are we going to find out the gender or wait?" Jackson asked trying to distract from his tears. I laughed and whipped his tears.

"I would like to know if that's okay. I want to start their room." I said with a smile on my face. I couldn't not smile while talking about my baby.

"That sounds amazing. I'll see if we can get an appointment." He said petting my hair. I snuggled up coser to his chest and closed my eyes.

"We need names." He said.

"Okay. I was thinking Jangmi for a girl or Kwangsoon for a boy." I said. My head was still against his chest.

"What about a Chinese name like Feihong." He said.

"I like them both." I paused then asked, "What do you hope for?"

He thought for a minute and said, "I don't care either way. As long as we get a family together."

"I think it'll be a girl." I said. He smiled and kissed my head.

"I'm really excited." He said for about the millionth time.

"Jackson, you say that at least 30 times a day." I said giving him an annoyed answer.

"Well I just want to let you know I'm excited and ready for this baby." Jackson said sweetly.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.1K 66 58
Heterochromia An eye condition which causes the individual to have two completely different eye colours. Hwang Minhyun fanfiction. 06/03/22 to 28/0...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
45.6K 2.5K 23
Your town had been peaceful growing up. You had everything you could ever wish to have: a roof over your head and two parents who loved you. Before y...
99.5K 2.3K 19
sequel to 'we got married' where you and jimin have no choice but to let your children be in 'the return of superman'.