from afar || han jisung

By starsric

when reality hits. it hurts. you can't hide your emotions in real life. you can hide it ONLY through the inte... More

beggining
i
a/n update
๐Ÿคฉ
ii
iii
a/n
iv
100 reads!!!

introduction

325 12 0
By starsric

your name is madison park, actually your english name is madison.
but because you live in seoul, korea your korean name is park hana.

you go to korean high, you were considered as one of the popular girls, you are very kind hearted, helpful and everyone wants to be your friend.

your best friend is kim jina, you were best friends since pre school, you were like sisters, she understands about everything, like everything.

you're 17 year old, born in 25th may in 2001.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 9.1K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
704K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
373K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...