I Need You P.JM ff

By jnv_ss

What happens when Y/N meets her best friend's band mates and falls in love with one of them ??? Will it be a... More

Intro
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~

~Chapter 5~

29 4 3
By jnv_ss

Jm:*puts head down*oh.....I understand.....

Y/n:*smiles*Jimin......I wouldn't like to be your gf...I would LOVE to be your gf!!!!!!

His face light up and he looked at me with a smile.

Jm:y-y-you would ????

Y/n:yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He hugged me and looking right into my eyes we kissed right under the moonlight ....

~A MONTH LATER~

Jimin and I decide that we should keep our relationship a secret.i feel like some of the members suspect that we are dating but they haven't said anything to us.

Jimin and I were eating at the restaurant down  our street and I got a call from kookie...

Y/n:Hello?

JK:Heyyy y/n ...um.........I want to talk to u abt something but I couldn't find you .where are you?

Y/n:I was hungry so I asked Jimin if he wanted to come with me to eat here at "Love Taste"and we are here right now!

JK:ohh so you're with Jimin right now ?great cuz I need to talk to the BOTH of u ....

Y/n:we'll be home in about 15 mins and we can talk in dance studio 3E

JK:aii see you soon !

When we finished eating we went home and met up with kookie at studio 3E

Jm:what's up kookie-ah?

Jk:I know you guys are dating....

Y/n & Jimin: WHAT?!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 92.6K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
441K 28.3K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
568K 30.5K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
555K 59.1K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...