The Nerd's In Love!

By MsJaila09

"Tug-Tug-Tug!" Why is it beating faster whenever I saw him?! Is this LOVE?!" Hi guyz! This is just a story a... More

Chapter 1: Highschool Life

8 0 0
By MsJaila09

Kendra's POV:

Hi! My name is Kendra Mae Reyes. Im only 15 years old. Actually, Im a nerd and a TOM... Weird, right? I like hanging out with boys. And I have a crush on girls, not on boys. -_- Anyways, my parents transferred me to a new school because my old school was affected by a typhoon. 1st day is not that easy. Its kinda awkward. -_- Almost all of the students there in campus were watching on me. Totally, maybe, because Im weird. I didn't make friends that day. But in the next day, at last! I had a friend! A friend who understands me a lot! Well, this is the story...

Ron's POV:

Hello! Im Ron Loja. Im already in Grade 9. First day of school... There's a transferee from a school who was affected by a typhoon. Damn! She's beautiful! I think I like this girl. Its kinda awkward. Everyone in the campus were looking at her. 2nd day. Recess time. I saw her sitting and eating alone on a bench. Of course, I went towards her.

Kendra's POV:

"Hi." He said. I just look at him with that look on my face. Just imagine it. "Hi?" I responded. "Name, please?" He asked. "Oh, Kendra. But, you can call me Ken." We shook hands. "Ken?" He asked. "Yeah, why? Problem?" I said.

Ron's POV:

"Yeah, why? Problem?" She said. "Nothin'!" I said right away. "And you are?" She asked. "Ron. Ron Loja. President of this school campus" I said with pride. She just stared and began eating, again. "Friends?" I asked. "Huh? We just met, friends right away?!" She cried. "Yeah... Whats the matter?" I said. "Nothin..." "So, friends?" I asked again, my hand waiting for her hand. At last, her hand shook mine and said "Friends."

-End of C1 :)

Like. Share. Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5K 94
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

307K 11.2K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
1.1M 26K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
A and D By Louisse

Teen Fiction

45.5M 818K 51
Nerdy Dakota Evans makes the biggest mistake of her life by falling in love with her best friend, Aaron Ford. Despite coming from entirely different...