It Isn't Actually a Secret [J...

By JihanUniverse

Jeonghan fell in love with jisoo since predebut, but he strongly believes that Jisoo will not feel the same f... More

" Kind eyes "
" The Space By My Side "
" Lip Bite "
" Hard Times "
" His Sweet Words "
" I Like Someone "
" I Haven't Been Replaced "
" The Barrier "
Unpredictable

" I need you "

860 26 5
By JihanUniverse

🎂✨#HAPPY_WOOZI_DAY 🎉🎂
🎉#지훈아_우리도_어디가지_않을게 ✨

" 2ji "

"I didn't even need to go to that room to know that they were probably still there ..."

"But... why... Woozi would react like that?"

"His expression... "

"That was the first time I saw him make an expression like that.."

" Maybe... He felt like me? "

"He also felt that his best friend ..."

"Now I preferred someone else ...?"

"But even if it's like that... What kind of scene was in front of his eyes..."

"That made him unable to hide his disgust..."

"I knew in advance that if I looked inside that room ..."

"It would probably hurt..."

"But I also knew that if I did not do it, it would torture me more if I did not know ..."

"So walked to the TV room ..."

"When I arrived ... Woozi didn't even notice me"

* Gulp *

"I Doubted once again before looking inside"

"And when I was just about to see"

-Shua-hyung! ??--"Woozi said loudly surprised to see me there"

"Then he took my arm quickly and wanted to take me away , but I stopped..."

"I went back and looked inside the room.."

"Woozi came after me and took my arm again"

"When I looked inside Jeonghan was already awake"

"He was lying on the couch and his eyes were wide open looking directly at mine"

"While Seungcheol was still asleep by his side..."

-Hyung.. come on~ "Woozi said with a trembling voice as he pulled my arm"

"Jeonghan's eyes widened even more"

"I needed to talk to Jeonghan so I resisted the pull"

-Jeonghan-ah...

"Upon hearing me Jeonghan immediately sat down with a strange expression on his face.."

"He seemed surprised and as if he wanted to say something..?"

"But Woozii was faster and he took me with him..."

"Even so while I was walking away I could hear him..."

-Jisoo-yah !!!

"I wanted to go back but Woozi would not let me go"

"His behavior was starting to worry me, he never acts like this..."

"Not even when he's really angry..."

"He released my wrist when we got to the practice room .."

"He was turning his back on me so I ccouldn't see his face"

"He just stood still without saying a word"

" I didn't knew what to say..."

"He didn't looked alright... so asking him wouldn't help..."

-Woozi ...?

. . .

"He was still turning his back on me"

-You know..
That we haven't even had breakfast yet, right?

. . .

"He slowly turned around"

"He looked so disoriented"

"when I saw his face I couldn't help but laugh"

"He was about to cover his face because of how embarrassed he was.."

"But before he did , I said"

-Let's go! we can't practice without having breakfast .. don't worry it's on me :)

"He looked at me timidly and asked me a little surprised"

-Aren't we going to... have breakfast with everyone..?

"I looked at him raising my eyebrows"

-I Thought that after leaving like that you would prefer to have breakfast outside.. but if you want we can go ba--

"He shook his head strongly in denial"

-Okay Let's Go~

"I smiled at him and patted him slightly on the head"

"We went to a Coffe shop that was close to where we were"

"I had already been to this place once ... with Jeonghan"

"While eating we talked a lot about the debut ,the album and Woozi even heard my concerns about the problems I was having when learning the choreography-he gave me a lot of advice and it was very helpful..."

"These days have been really strange ..."

"Why have things come out this way... "

"Deep sigh"

"Who would think that Woozii and I would end up here... having breakfast together and talking about our problems with each other, we've never been too close... but now that I think about it... I'm really happy that things have turned out like this.. otherwise, maybe I wouldn't get to know this side of Woozi... "

"When finished eating, Woozii was the first to talk about what happened"

-Shua-hyung.. I'm sorry.. a while ago.. I shouldn't have brought you with me...

"He lowered his head and continued.."

-It's just that things between Cheol and me haven't been very good lately and I just felt the need to leave before he woke up, and for some reason I ended up dragging you with me..

-I'm really sorry.. I know you wanted to talk to Jeonghan and yet I ...

-The truth is that I'm not too sure why did i do it...

"He covered his face"

-Probably... because... I didn't want to be alone... "he said softly"

"That surprised me a bit, woozi always seemed to be tough inside... even if on the outside he seemed cute and little"

"But now he was feeling just like me.."

"Scared to feel lonely..."

-its okay.. you don't have to apologize -It's true that I wanted to talk to Jeonghan..
But... actually I also wanted to leave that place... haha ​​-I know it is contradictory .. But.. anyways you don't have to apologize
seriously n n

"I slightly patted his head"

-Actually I wanted to thank you for bringing me with you.. I think I also needed to talk to someone else..And I'm glad it was you

"I smiled and he looked at me with a shy smile"

-You know.. I always felt a little strange when we talked because... even if I'm the older somehow the aura you emit makes me want to call you Woozi-hyung hahah

-But I'm happy to finally be able to act like a good hyung and buy my dongsaeng some breakfast 😅

"Woozi exploded with laughter when he heard me being so sincere"

"It's a relief to see him smile ... now that I think about it ... I have not seen him smile a lot lately and he has seen himself very stressed..."

-I am also happy to know Shua-hyung better .. "he smiled"

-But hyung what time is it ???

. . .

"As soon as we looked at the time We ran to the practice room"

______________________________________________

"Confrontation"

* In the practice room *

- YAHHH !!! They arrived ~ "Dino Screamed"

"Even if we arrived only 5 minutes late rigth away when we entered they were all giving us weird faces "

"I guess their reaction wasn't due to the fact of being late but because it's weird to see us together and also... because we left without telling anyone..."

-Where were you ? Why did you left without saying anything.. hahahah and since when you two go out together ??

"seungkwan said in a sarcastic tone"

-I needed to talk about something with Shua-hyung alone, so we went out and had breakfast.

"Woozi answered with a completely serious face"

" Everyone froze and looked at me with pity and concern "

-Shua-hyung.. is everything fine? Woozi didn't treat you badly did he? "Dk whispered to me worried"

"I just laughed and shook my head"

"Hoshi and Coups looked very angry"

"They scolded us for being late"

"And we immediately apologized without giving any reasons or excuses"

Everyone was in small groups practicing for the last chapter of SVT TV that we would be recording the next 3 days.

"Jeonghan was in a corner of the room"

"We made eye contact"

"His face was... exactly like the face he made when Woozii took me with him ... He was... ?"

"Mad !??"

"I frowned at the thought"

"Why would he be angry!? I mean he's been acting strange but I never thought he could be angry..."

"Because... I don't think I've done anything wrong!?..."

"I lost myself in my thoughts and when I returned"

"When I looked at jeonghan.."

"Now he seemed sad !!?!?"

"What! What's happening whyy... ???"

"I don't understand anything anymore... I was starting to feel really frustrated and annoyed so I stopped looking him and started practicing on my own since i was really far behind in comparison to the others"

"I'll talk to him later"

"The practice was quite good, especially because Woozi seemed more comfortable around me and he was helping me to practice the choreography, now I felt much better thanks to him.."

"Things seemed to be improving"

"Then Hoshi gave the order for us to put ourselves in positions and practice together"

"I did much better than before but I still end up getting scolded by Hoshi"

-JOSHUA !!"

"The whole room was silent"

"Hoshi breathed and calmed down a bit"

-You know you have to be prepared for the day after tomorrow, right?"

-yes. . "My voice almost didn't came out"

-I've tried to help you..

-And I don't know but why lately you seem very distracted..

-Go to practice on your own, you can't practice with us now because you can make us to uncoordinate.

-Do you understand !?

-yes i understand.. I'm sorry.. I'll try harder..

***

"I retired to the next room"

"I started practicing immediately,
but after a while the knot i had on my chest went directly to my throat making it hard to breathe.."

"I lost my strength so I crouched down"

"And then the tears began to fall"

.

.

.

"I ... I'm really trying ..."

"I'm trying to be strong ..."

"I don't want to disappoint anyone ..."

"But I feel like I already did ..."

"I'm supposed to be one of the oldest ...

so why do I keep acting like I'm not ... "

"I wanted to be a role model..."

"But now I can not even practice with them"

"We're supposed to be a team ... but I ... I'm ruining everything."

.

.

.

-Jisoo-yah..

"It was Jeonghan"

"I didn't even knew since when he had been there.. "

"I felt embarrassed to the point of anger"

"I felt like throwing up, I was sweating and without any strength left after practicing without rest and my eyes were puffy since I was crying"

"I didn't knew what to do so I just covered my face "

"Ugh.. I don't get it!! why did he had to come right now?"

-What are you doing here. . .? "

I asked with a slightly aggressive tone "

.

.

.

-Is it that you've decided to stop avoiding me ...

"My feelings were a mess "

"At that time I didn't knew whether to be angry, ashamed or just sad and disappointed in myself"

-Jisoo-yah.. I--

-Jeonghan-ah.. You know... These days have been really hard...

-And every time I looked for you, or tried to talk to you or even just be close to you.. you..

- Jisoo I--
[he said with a really painful expression]

-You pushed me away..

"I couldn't stand this anymore, so I decided to confront him..."

" I got up and looked him in the eyes"

"He had not even take a step since he came in... he just stood there next to the door.."

"As if I was afraid to approach..."

"Even if we were finally talking.."

"We were far away "

-I ... really don't understand it... Did I do something wrong!?

"My eyes again filled with tears"

-Did I do something to make you angry!!??

-I really ... I needed you these days..

-Jeonghan.. Did.. you.. forgot the promise we made..?

"I asked as my voice cracked due to the knot that remained in my throat"

-I didn't!! I would never forget it..

-Then why have you been acting this way..?

"He turned his face away"

"That made me angry so I decided to get close"

-Jeonghan-ah..

"It seemed like if he wanted to leave but I quickly grabbed his wrist"

-Shua what are you doing..

"he reproached while trying to release his hand away slightly"

"But I did not plan to release it"

-These days ... We haven't been talking as we normally do...

-yes..

"He nodded and turned his gaze slightly to the side"

-See... you do not even look me in the eye when I'm talking to you.. I don't get it...

"He just bit his lips and gave me no response"

"It seemed like he wanted me to release his wrist"

"So I let it go"

"But just to grab his hand"

-I ... I do not want to us to keep going like this..

-Jeonghan-ah~

-I miss you..

-I need you..

____________________________________________

🌼

____________________________________________

Hi.. Again 😣I'm really Sorry for not having updated in such a long time, I have been really busy and I've simply I have not been able to even if I wanted to ...
I'm really sorry and thank you to the ones that still support my Fic 😔❤️

Please do not forget to leave a 💕 and comment if you liked it ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 857 46
He knew me so well and as if by telepathy he always knew when to show up. He always seemed to be right there when I needed someone. There were so ma...
91.1K 6K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
7.2K 341 18
"But... why?" Your voice cracks when you ask, with tears in your eyes and a big lump in your throat. "Because I cant, Y/N. I dont want to get..." Jis...
9.7K 374 71
Sick of his pitiful life, Han Jisung ran towards the rooftop but is stopped by new friends. They become his new chapter, his new story. But one day w...