The life of an idiotic marrie...

By Redsherry16

join in on the daily life of the married couple and there friends/members as they do the most questionable th... More

INTRODUCTION
bikerring over pictures
we could be like them
one of the things that i adore about her
Your heart beat against mine (18+)
Morons on a zip line pt.1
Morons on a zip line pt-1.5
Morons on a zipline pt-2
Prey (18+)
You cannot resist me (18+)
Amusement park
Secret Story of the Broken
Spa Step-1
Spa step. Room-1
Spa Step Room-2 (Diss battle)
Hot springs
Massage (a little18+)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Im your weirdo FOREVEEER

408 15 6
By Redsherry16

jen- hey jin

jin- yes jagi?

jen- .....*smiles* nothing...come here.

jin- hmm?

*kiss*

currently the married couple were on the ferris wheel. 

the day was coming to an end.

they spent it well. riding as many rides as possible.

getting motion sickness.

screaming

laughing

having fun.....

and now, to top it all off, the ferris wheel was there last stop.

it was Perfect..

all alone at the top, the two were far away from all the voices of the world. 

just him and her.

jin had wrapped his arms securely around his beloved. settling his head down into the crook of her neck. "my favorite place" he whispered  sweet words of love just to hear the  adorable giggles of his dearest.

jin- baby, did u enjoy today?

jen- hmm~

jin- really?

jen- yes.. which was your favorite ride tho?

jin- hmmm.. the one im in right now. *brings her hand near to his lips and gently kisses it*

jen- *chuckles* *kisses his hand too* 

jin- jagi?

jen- hm?

jin- are you happy?

jen- why such a question? of course im happy! i had a fun day today~

jin- *chuckles* baby, i meant, are u happy with this life with me?

jen- *chuckles* i wouldn't have it any other way.

jin- *tightens his embrace, humming sweetly to her*

jennie- jin?

jin- yea baby?

jennie- how do you let go of things and suppress it? how do you push yourself this much? like, emotionally.

you always do the dishes every time i turn. im gonna get mad at you for that one day.

jin- why??

 *blinking from confusion*

jennie- I TELL YOU TO REST!!

jin- because i wuv you!!!~

jennie- you psycho! 

jin- 

jennie- YAH! you only know how to be nice. 

*sighs* i wish you were more.....more..easy on yourself...

jin- im sure it doesn't happen overnight. besides.... i think i have my own way for things to relieve stress.

jennie- you have times when you feel extremely joyful or extremely sad too right? like, going down to the deepest of sadness, crying uncontrollably...

jin-.................not since i met you. *chuckles*.....what's there to be sad about?

jennie- *touched*

jin- nothing, right?...joyful times......well, not many joyful things either. *laughs*

(he just took it all back)

jennie- *laughing*

 you're absolutely right. that's what i realized today once again......"jinnie is right".

jin- i wish you can keep that in your mind for a long time, that i'm right.

jennie- i'll make the effort. it's hard to me to keep something in for a long time.

soon, the ferris wheel ride ended and they walked in the park together, sitting on a quiet bench, away from the busy environment.

after some time of laughter and blissful conversations,

slowly they lean in....and finally,

there lips meet.

a gentle yet passionate kiss was shared between them. 

there foreheads touching, eyes closed. heart beats in sync, the world gone silent. as if time itself had stopped to admire there love.

jen- jin, you make me happy......

jin- *smiles* i want to make you happy for the rest of eternity...

jen- the rest of eternity?

jin- hmm

jen- jin..... what is the definition of your happiness?

jin- hmmm....for me, the definition of happiness is you...

jen- *laughs* what about armys?

jin- they make me happy too.. i mean i wouldn't be where i am if they hadn't given me there love and support. but...... in the end of the day, you are the only one who will remain by my side....

i mean, there will come a time when i wont be such a big idol and my growing age will begin to limit my abilities...when that time comes, you are the only one to hold me...

we may have children by then but, they will go to there own lives... and my fandom will slowly die... when that time comes, only you, my wife are the only one to love me.. thats why, you are my definition of happiness to me.

jen- *blushes* aigoo.... you.....*sighs* you say it so well....

jin-  jagi,......what your definition of happiness?

jen- my? hmm.... i don't think there is a proper or absolute answer to that...

i always thought that i'd be happy once i become a successful singer

but, i think i started to feel happy when i let go of the thought of "i must be happy".

partly because i was ready to accept all the hate and negativity but, also think that it  was mostly because of you.... 

 i didn't necessarily think of myself to have a happy life but meeting you, made me get closer to happiness. 

you never failed to show me the best things even at the worst things... i don't think i ever saw that sort of sparkle in anybody else's eyes like iv'e seen in your eyes...

you make me better.

i guess, you are the definition of my happiness as well..

jin- to be honest, i think i'll be happy as long as i stay away from the military.

jennie- *laughs*

jin- your so damn beautiful when you laugh...*pecks her cheek*

jennie- aigooo... i've heard that a million times from you now. how come your still not tired of saying such thing?

jin- hmm... i don't think i'll ever be tired of saying that . no. never.

jennie- *blush* why tho?

jin- because innately my heart knows this truth and i can't rest until i am met with the same loving harmony expressed to and shared from you and i yearn to connect to this...

To me, every day is a special occasion, and an opportunity to appreciate the gift of living with love in this life with you

jennie- you just reminded me of how much of an old man you are.

jin- yah! im speaking my heart out to you right now! don't ruin the mood!

jennie- 

your too cute when your mad~ *pecks his pouted lips*

jin- 

*smiles* tharangaeyoooo~

jennie-

 *cringing and laughing harder*

your such a wierdo! 

jin- im your wierdo~ *shows wedding ring*  FOREVEEER!!

jennie- *chuckles* yes you are~

 by now, they completely lost track of time... 

until.... it was suddenly...........

 a thumb war between them. 

the both begin competing against each other and laughing merrily... 

.silly couple.

 we live for these fleeting moments of happiness. Happiness is not a constant. It's something that we only experience a glimpse of every once in awhile, but it's worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 88 18
BTS fanfiction
27.5K 774 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
21.7K 660 35
Blackpink and BTS are chosen by there mangers to have a tv show together. Some fall on love and some get angry at Each other and some already know e...