Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... More

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:34

1K 162 83
By ib_rikara

Om kneeled in front of her with the saree in his hand. He looked at her before starting his work. She was already looking at him with her doe shaped eyes and her breath was uneven. What caught his attention was her heaving chest and the blouse which was hugging her chest. He immediately shift his gaze from her chest. He tucked that saree near her navel and then started tucking it around her waist. He again repeated the same process. While she was feeling his every touch and clutched her skirt again. Then he made plates of the saree and tucked it near her navel. He looked at her perfectly shaped belly button. Then he realized that he was so near to her that he was also able to smell her and he forgot himself in that fragrance. She was able to feel his hot breath on her navel and clutched her skirt more tightly. Involuntarily his hands snaked around her waist and she squirmed under his touch. He pulled her more closer and as a result his lips touched her navel. 

She involuntarily clutched his hairs. He started putting small featherly light kisses around her belly button. After torturing her for two long minutes slowly he travelled upwards with the pallu of her saree in one hand. Feeling his stubble near the sensitive spot of her breast she moaned - 'Ommm...'. He slowly put the pallu on her shoulder and locked it with safety pin. Her backless blouse was giving him clear view of her back. The next second he removed her hair clip so that her hair could cover her back from evil eyes. He pulled her more closer to himself and now her back was hitting his torso while she leaned more closer to him. He looked in mirror at her and she was looking beautiful in the saree which he made wear her few seconds back. She also looked at him through mirror and their eyes locked with each other. 

Then he realized their position, he was hugging her from behind and his hands were on her waist. She was holding him and they were so close to each other that there was no space for even air to pass through. He instantly came in his sense and left her in a flash. He realized what he was doing to her few minutes back. WTF!!!! Did he just kissed her? He looked at her in mirror who was looking down. He felt like the worst person on the earth. How can he touch her without her permission. There is no difference in him and a jerk. He was so ashamed of his behavior that he was not even able to look in her eyes. He kept looking down. How can he lost his senses so easily? Now what will she think about him? Will she be able to forgive him for being a pervert to her? 

On the other hand Gauri was also in the same state of mind. She took all the blame on herself. It was her mistake that she asked him to make her wear saree. If she wanted then she could have called that girl again to make her wear saree. But here she wanted to make him feel special and it spoiled everything. And he also denied for the same reason; after all men has some needs too. How can you expect them to be all gentle and innocent when a girl is standing in front of them in only a blouse and skirt. Yes it's true that she is in love with him but she didn't know about his feelings yet. What he will think about her now? That she is a cheap girl who can do anything for her pleasure. She started hating herself for loosing her sanity. 

They both were lost in thoughts when her phone rang which was lying on the bed. Om looked at the caller ID which was obviously showing Arnav. He looked at her who was looking at him through mirror. The thought of Arnav changed his expression into angry one and she understood what happened to him. He left the room the next second without speaking anything or looking at her. She felt bad with his behavior but ignore her thoughts and picked up the call.

Gauri: hello

Arnav: where are you both Gori? The wedding is going to start...

Gauri: give us 10 minutes Arnav, we'll be there.

Arnav: okay but hurry up.

She cut the call and looked at herself in the mirror. The saree was looking perfect on her. She immediately wore Arnav's earrings and after applying some lipstick she left the room. She came out of the house sat in his car who was already there. As soon as she sat in the car he drove away. The car drive was silent one with both stealing glances from each other while their mind was playing the previous incident. After sometime they reached at the temple where everyone were waiting for them already.

Gauri and Om:

Arnav:

Rudra:

Bhavya:

Gauri went to Bhavya while Om went to Rudra who were seating in the 'Mandap'. They both looked at them and started asking questions.

Bhavya: kaha the tum dono?

Rudra: han yaar, aadha ghanta ho gaya...

They both looked at each other and again looked away. They didn't replied to their questions and stood on either side of the mandap.

Nani ma: jarur Gauri ne hi taiyaar hone mein der kar di hogi. koi baat nahi panditji aap shuru kijiye.

The pandit started speaking mantras. Gauri was standing on the right side and Arnav was beside her while Om was exactly in front of her. He kept looking at Gauri who occasionally laughed at Arnav's talks. Gauri was able to feel his piercing gaze on her and Arnav. She looked at him through corner of her eyes and startled looking at his expression. The expression right now his face was showing were worst than the last night. His heart was burning and was not able to bear her so close to anyone, especially Arnav. He have had enough of him - he thought. Rudra and Bhavya completed the 'pheras' and the pandit spoke 'aaj se aap dono pati patni hue.' which bought happy tears in Gauri's eyes. Arnav looked at her and side hugged her and it added fuel to Om's anger. He immediately left the place not able to bear HIS Gauri, so close to that Arnav. Unknown to him a small tear made its way through his eyes. 

Here Gauri was well aware of his inner turmoil. She also knew that he left the place. By then Rudra and Bhavya had completed all the rituals. It was lunch time and after taking lunch, Rudra and Bhavya along with his parents and Arnav went to Rudra's flat. Meanwhile, Om didn't took lunch and was not there during lunch also. Tej went to call him when he denied saying that he was not feeling like eating. So as Gauri also didn't eat much. She was just waiting for Om to eat something but he didn't came.

Before leaving to home Nani Ma asked everyone to dine at their place in the evening. Janvi and Tej couldn't deny her and so as Bhavya's parents. Rudra's flat was not that much big so his parents were going to stay at Sharma mansion for the rest two days before leaving for London. 

When everyone came to Sharma Mansion in evening Om's eyes were searching Gauri. They talked for sometime with everyone while Om's attention was towards upstairs. Gauri was no where to be seen. They didn't even talked from afternoon. Now he was worried for her. Then he noticed that Arnav was also no where to be seen. Rudra, Bhavya and his parents were there that means he must be there but where he was? Just then he saw Gauri and Arnav coming downstairs while looking at something in his phone. She was looking happy and her smile bring a smile on his face too. But Arnav's presence near her was disturbing him. He decided to end the chapter of Arnav today itself. Gauri came to everyone and greeted everyone. She looked at Om and they shared a small eyelock which was interrupted by Nanima.

Nanima: Gauri, mere saath chalo kitchen mein, ek baar sab check kar lete hai...

And Gauri went with Nani ma in kitchen to check on arrangements. Here Arnav received a call and he went outside to take the call. Om also went outside behind him. His mind was playing all the moments where Gauri was with Arnav and he became angry again after remembering each and every incident. He looked at Arnav who was standing there, facing his back to him. Om went to him with long steps and make turn using his all the force. The next second Arnav felt a punch on his face and he took a step back. Blood started coming out from his lower lip. 

Arnav: what the f***? What the hell was that? (he blurted out while wiping the blood)

But before Om could do anything further he started talking on phone again.

Arnav: no baby...not at all...it was not for you (looking at Om) it was for someone else...Please Khushi listen to me...yes I know but...but I didn't get time....no it's not like that, please listen to me once....you know that I love you,right?...I'll baby,,

While Om was standing there with bewildered expression. He could clearly hear that a girl is speaking something from the other side and maybe they both were fighting because he was not able to clearly hear her. And why did he told her that he loves her? Who is she? Thousands of questions were running in his mind and he was eagerly waiting for him to put the call? After talking on phone for sometime Arnav cut the call and took a breath of relief. Here Om was still standing there to talk with him.

Arnav(to Om): what was that? 

Om: who was that girl over phone?

Arnav: what?

Om: kisse baat kar rahe the tum abhi?

Arnav: and why should I tell you that?

Om(irritated): just speak up dammit,, (holding his collar) why are you doing all this, han?? you love that girl right? then why are you behind MY Gauri? itne dino se uske aage piche kyun ghum rahe ho...you know very well that I love her to phir kyun usko aise treat kar rahe ho jaise vo tumhari girlfriend hai...enough is enough now, I want to know the truth,, the. whole. damn. truth!! (when he didn't replied and just removed his hold from his collar Om shouted) answer me...

Voice: main batata hoon...

Om turned hearing that voice which came from behind. Rudra and Bhavya were standing there. They came to Om and Arnav while Om looked at them with shock.

Om: Rudra please, ise defend karne ki kosis mat karna...tumhe pata hai ye itne dino se kya kar raha hai...

Bhavya: humne hi isse vo sab karne k liye kaha tha...

Om(he was beyond shocked): wh...what? What do you mean?? and why?

Bhavya: kyunki tumhe ye ehsas dila sake ki tum Gauri se aur Gauri tumse pyaar karti hai...

Om: what?

Rudra: uss din jab hum baat kar rahe the to Arnav ka naam sun kar tumhare expression hi change ho gaye the, aur tab maine aur Bhavya ne Arnav se help lene k bare mein soacha...and thanks to him...he agreed for it.

Om: lekin tum dono ko kaise pata chala,,,(embarrassed) ki main Gauri se... I mean hum dono...

Arnav: that you both love each other, right?

Om looked down not able to meet his gaze with him. 

Bhavya: jaise tumhe pata chala ki main Rudra se pyaar karti hoon (at this sentence Rudra looked at her), thik vaise hi...humne tum dono ko notice kiya and then we realized that you guys are in love. humne soacha ki tum dono ko tumhare pyaar ka ehsas karvate hai and then Rudra suggested this plan.

Om looked at Rudra while he did his logic sign.

Rudra: humne hi Arnav se Guari k karib rehne k liye kaha tha, so that you feel jealous and realize your love for her. 

Om was now blushing and looking down feeling embarrassed for behaving like a psycho lover. 

(Rudra continued) maine kal sangeet mein aur aaj phero k waqt bhi tumhare expression note kiye the, you were so angry par tumne kuch nahi kiya kyunki tum scene create karna nahi chahte the...lekin abhi jab tumne Gauri ko Arnav k saath aate hue dekha to tum aur gussa ho gaye and then you followed him...hum log yahi khade the bas tumhare confession ka wait kar rahe the...

Arnav(innocently): you guys should have come earlier, (touching at his wound) at least mujhe maar to nahi padti...

Om immediately looked at him. He felt so bad and guilty for punching him like that without knowing the whole truth. 

Om: is it hurting? I'm so sorry, I just lost my mind and then...I'm sorry...usually mujhe itna gussa nahi aata but it was about Guari and I couldn't control myself when I found you both laughing looking at the phone inside...I'm so sorry (he touched his wound to wipe the blood)

Arnav(hissed in pain): oouch...it's hurting (while Om keep saying sorry to him) and we both were laughing on my and Khushi's pictures.

Om(confusingly): Khushi? (then he remembered) ohh that girl over phone...(Arnav nodded at him) ohh so she is your girlfriend...(while Arnav again nodded) to mujhe Gauri ne bataya kyun nahi?

Arnav: because she didn't knew about it...maine use abhi hi bataya tha because mujhe uski help chahiye thi...

Bhavya: help?

Arnav: vo actually Khushi wanted me to buy some sarees from India and in these days I didn't got time and even I forget about it...and when she reminded me in the afternoon I realized that we are leaving the day after tomorrow and I still haven't bought a single saree...I was about to ask you but then I thought you both must need some privacy (Rudra and Bhavya again looked at each other) so I asked Gori and she gave me card of her friend's boutique. I'll purchase it tomorrow.

Om: so that's why she was fighting with you over phone?

Arnav nodded while the rest three chuckled. 

Om: Arnav, I'm feeling guilty yaar, for behaving like that with you...Really very sorry for what happened in all these day...

Arnav(hugged Om): it's okay,, Gori is my friend also and I did that for her...(chuckling) not for you (breaking the hug) now as you know that you love her and she loves you too, just confess your feeling to her...she is very kind hearted girl and will keep you happy...

Om(in mind): confess to pehle vo hi karegi...(to Arnav) sure...

____________________________________

Hii gyus,, how was the chapter? Finally all the misunderstandings regarding Arnav cleared. I hope you liked it.Please vote and comment if you liked it. That means a lot. Silent readers vote and comment if you want a faster update.

Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 7.7K 46
Cover credits to @luckykr13 Life plays many games, some times we win and sometimes we loss, but sometimes we have to loss to make others win. Life pl...
46.9K 3.6K 59
A RIKARA FF❣️ (In Both English (under editing) and Hindi) What if Omkara and gauri face lot of neglected even after what they did to the family. What...
93.1K 5.3K 28
starting from when gauri disguise herself as chulbul and was living with omkara.... read to know more.... . This story carries adventure, secrets, do...
40.4K 1.9K 12
This story starts when Media insults Gauri when she comes to Omkara's exhibition and she leaves from there. She was soon sent to London. London chang...