You will be mine forever.(Gra...

Autorstwa ShuckiestAnna

Dipper is an 12 year old boy who loves to go on adventures with his twin sister, Mabel pines who has a BF.Whe... Więcej

Ahhh...gravity falls...that place...
Who are u?
Who are u? part 2
Who are u? part 3
The name...
Sleepover?
Sleepover? part 2
Sleepover? part 3
sleepover?
Bill..again
Cute Fionna
wait...Fionna is my what?
wait....Fionna is my what?! part 2
Wait....Fionna is my What?! part 3
Fionna!
Fionna! part 2
The biggest drok ever.
The Biggest drok ever.Part 2
Did that just happen?
Did that just happen? Part 2
Oh Finn....
Date?
The kiss that changed us.
Where is Dipper?
Best date ever.

Date? part 2

187 6 2
Autorstwa ShuckiestAnna

~Flashback~

Once we got there,Gumball was talking to some people and saw me.He went up to me and said "Hey Fionna!"."H~hey Gumball." I said,blushing."I will be back,how about you meet me at my room?" he asked."Woah! No way dude,after what happen last time." I said."Come on...I gotta show you something." he said."-Sigh- Fine.But make it snappy." I said,walking to his room.Cake had run off to somewhere.

~Gumball's room.~

Once I got to his room,the memories came back to me.I,sometimes,hate myself.I sat beside a wall.I decided to play with the small cell phone of mine until Gumball came in."Fionna?". he asked.I ketp my cell phone and went up to Gumball."Yeah Gumball?" I asked."Good,come with me." he said,taking my hand."Gumball...where are we going?" I asked."It won't hurt.I promise." he said,going to a dark room.He turned on the lights.The room was full of machices."Woah.Gumball? What is all of this?" I asked."You know that I have a female version of myself,right?" he asked.I nodded."Well,I been working on this machice that will hopfully I would get to see her." he said."Oh...I see." I said as I picked up some papers.They were full of numbers,hurting my brain."So....When do you think we will see your 'female' self?" I asked,putting my hand on my neck."I don't really know but soon." he said."Um,Gumball.I need to say somthing." I said.He turned to me."What is it Fi?" he asked."Umm...If this female was 'hot',would you date her?" I asked."That depend." he said."Oh....It is Just that....That.." I said."Just that what?" he asked.I closed my eyes and sighed."I....Use to...Like you and...if this 'Female' was hot..I don't know..." I said."Aw....Fionna...You know that I'm 18 and you are 15.I'm way to old for you.....And I don't like you...I'm Sorry." he said.That broke my heart."Oh....It's totally fine."I faked smiled."Good...now about my machices..." he said."Erm,Guball,don't you mind if I step out for a while?" I said."No problem." He said without looking at me.I took a step out and covered my face."Why...Gumball...Those 2 fucking years that I liked you and you gave me this!?" I scolded myself.I couldn't take it.I had to get out from there.I wore a note and placed it on his bed.I walked/stompped out.Lucky no one noticed me.{Not even cake.}.I walked out angry/sad.I walked back to the tree house.I cried on my bed once more."Fionna? Are you okay?" asked Bmo.

"Bmo,get out." I said."But~" cutting him off."Get out!" I screamed.He left me.Around 11pm,Cake came back."Baby girl? Fionna?" she called.She came to my room."Baby girl! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! YOU ARE S~" cutting off."He dosen't like me cake." I said."What?" 

"Gumball...he dosen't like me." I said."Aw...Baby cakes....It's ok...there are more guys for ya out there." said Cake."*Sniff* You sure?" I asked.She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper's pov

"Earth to Fionna?" I said."What? Oh....Sorry Dip." she said."Hey...Fionna,you wanna hang out with me? Go watch a movie with me?" I asked,puting my hand on head."You mean like a date?" she asked."What?! Date? No! like a friend date? U know?" I said."Sure.As in now?" She asked.I nodded."Great! Meet ya in 10 mins" she said,runing to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper and Fionna on a 'friend' date?! Oh boy! this is gonna get really good.... >:D~Anna

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

987K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
203K 7.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
152K 6.1K 45
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
997K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...