YOGA BY THE BEACH

By Eileen61344445

Ada arrives at Cancun with Brian, having just won the trip on a radio contest. They are having a great time... More

Yoga by the Beach

65 7 9
By Eileen61344445

This is a Harry Styles one-shot I did about half a year ago. It was born out of a challenge put forth by a lovely lady. Hope you enjoy it.

Ada closed the door of her hotel room as careful and noiselessly as she could, and walked down the hallway in the same manner. She didn't want to wake up Brian, who was sound asleep inside their room, or any of the other guests for that matter. Checking her mobile phone she saw it was seven fitly five in the morning, "Fuck, I'm gonna be late, class starts at eight" she muttered to herself as she reached the lift. "Not that anybody cares to attend, anyway. It just feels rude to make the instructor wait."

Ada and Brian had arrived in Cancún a week before, deliriously happy at their good luck. They had entered a radio station contest back in their hometown and miraculously won a two-week-all-expenses-paid stay at one of the poshest resorts in the trendy Mexican beach city. Ada smiled as she remembered how they had gotten off the plane hand in hand at their arrival.

However, after a few days into the trip, she felt that much of the party atmosphere at the place they were staying was a bit too much for her. The pool and beach activities during the day were amazing, and she was rather proud of how tanned her skin looked. Brian insisted they go out to a different club every night, and party until dawn. On the fourth night, Ada flat out refused to go. "Come on, darling. Let's go to that new club. It'll be amazing" he pleaded.

"No, I'm tired of getting hit on every night, while you are at the bar. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? Seems to be the only pickup line they have here. If I listen to it one more time I'll murder somebody, probably you." she countered back.

"I'll punch anybody who comes on to you." He offered, draping an arm around her shoulders.

"Very kind of you to offer, but there is this yoga class here at the resort at eight every morning I want to check out. I won't be in any condition to attend if I keep going to bed at five am every night." Ada didn't budge and Brian ended up going in the club crawl by himself. He gave her the silent treatment for not accompanying him, the following morning but by lunch, he accepted that they spent enough time together and they each could pursue separate interests without the need to be joined at the hip every time.

The smell of warm cinnamon hit Ada as she arrived at the beach hut where the yoga classes were held and she felt her heart beat faster and her breath sharpen. It had nothing to do with their running to be on time, but with her associating that smell with her yoga instructor. The first time she arrived in class he had been surprised to see her "Nobody takes this class; eight o'clock in the morning is early here. We were going to take it off the schedule next month. We thought there might be some early risers but apart from you, nobody has come. So I was just making myself some cinnamon tea before I started to practice by myself. Very happy to have you here, welcome my name is Harry" he said. From that day on they always shared a cup of cinnamon tea every morning.

Ada had felt a little self-conscious at first; she had been practicing yoga for three years at a little studio in all female class. She smiled shyly and took her position on the mat. Once the vinyasa flow started, she felt all her worries melt away from her. Harry turned out to be a very skilled yogi, with amazing teaching skills and very patient.

Eager to start the morning lesson, she took off her sandals and stepped onto her mat whilst biting her lip to stop her mouth from popping open at the sight of Harry. From the start she felt he was the most handsome man she had ever seen, tall, with dark brown curly hair cut short, piercing green eyes and a wonderful smile. He also had a deep, throaty voice that she found extremely soothing. That morning he was looking exceptionally hot, wearing a lavender vest over black yoga pants, which offered a peak of the swallow tattoos on his chest, and when he pulled his arms up to begin the sun salutations, the ferns inked on his hips showed along the butterfly drawn on his gorgeous stomach also made an appearance.

After the class was over and Ada was thanking Harry and saying goodbye, she saw some life vests lying around which hadn't been there the previous days, noticing her curious glance Harry explained that since most of his students slept in and took the afternoon classes, he was planning on going jet skiing right after class "Would you like to come? –Mmm - Unless you are busy of course" he asked her, turning rather shy of all of a sudden.

"Yes, oh yes, please. Although I must warn you, I've never done it before" Ada accepted, a bit scared but eager to spend more alone time with Harry.

"No problem, baby girl. You'll ride with me" He answered delightedly.

Ada had her bikini in her beach bag since Brian would undoubtedly be sleeping till noon, she had been planning on hitting the pool. She changed quickly and they made their way to one of the resort private piers, where a jet ski was moored.

Harry asked Ada to lift her arms, as he fitted one of the life vests around her chest without listening to her protests about how she was perfectly capable of doing it herself. "I need to make sure is properly fastened, otherwise it'll be useless and since I'm the one driving is my responsibility" he offered. Harry seemed to take his responsibility very seriously, going as far as smearing sunblock over her face, arguing that there was always less risk of missing a spot when somebody else applied it. "I'd be really sad if you miss yoga class tomorrow due to sunburn"

"This is what heaven must be like," Ada thought, feeling the sea breeze and foam hit her face. She was riding in the back of the Jet Ski with her arms firmly wrapped around Harry's middle, her cheek resting on his back. Every so often he would cover her hands with one of his as if checking she was still there. Although she had been thinking of him nonstop since their first class, she never imagined she would get to be this close to him. She felt his hair brush the top of her head and suppressed an urge to run her fingers through his head, he looked amazing with his short hair. But there had been a time when his hair had been long, and he used to put it up in a man bun, she had seen some photos of a long-locked haired Harry meditating in India in the spa advertisement for the yoga courses.

An hour and a half later, which seemed like on five minutes to Ada, Harry took them back to the pier and took Ada's hand to help her out. Still holding her hand he led her to the open air shower to rinse off the salt water. "Thank you, Ada. I usually ride alone and is not much fun. After taking so much of your time the least I can do is buy you lunch." He said disarmingly.

Once again she accepted eagerly, this was turning out to be a fabulous day. They were walking back to Harry's car after enjoying what Ada felt was the most delicious meal she had ever had and talking. Suddenly Harry grew quiet, stopped walking and stared intently at Ada, biting his lower lip and running his thumb across it he plunged into a question: "I took my chances and asked you to come with me today. I've been wanting to, since we first met but I've seen you around the resort with this guy, and I've also seen he goes out every night without you, it doesn't seem right. What's your relationship with him?"

Startled, Ada answered. "Harry we are cousins. Brian has been my best friend ever since I can remember. My father and his are brothers. We grew up next to each other. We entered a contest to win a two-week trip, at the time we didn't know that the trip they were giving away was for couples and we'd have to share a room. When we won we decided to come anyway since neither of us is in a relationship right now."

"That's amazing news. I wished I had asked sooner, we've wasted a week already we have to make up for that." He answered in an overjoyed voice, adding "I was really scared of what your answer might be, I was preparing myself for the feeling you get when you have to let someone go. I know is only been a week, but letting go of you was going to be nearly impossible Ada. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met" he followed his words by cuppings her chin into his hands and crashing his lips into hers. "I'm really looking up to spending week two of your trip with you Ada." She hushed his words by kissing him back hungrily. Molding her mouth to his, eagerly parting her lips when his tongue teased and asked for entrance, as he held her close to him. She had had her fair share of boyfriends before, but kissing had never felt this wonderful. In fact, it felt so wonderful; Ada felt the urge to protect herself, to pull away, to avoid heartache.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, a deed furrow appearing on his brow "I thought you were enjoying this. If you aren't,   just tell me, I never force myself on any woman."

"I enjoyed it immensely, but I'm afraid to fall for you. It'll be one more week and then I go back home."

"That won't be a problem. I'm not letting you go, Ada, I'll just follow you back home."

"How that even possible, you've is got a job here. What will the hotel say?

"They won't say anything. I own this hotel and a few others around the world, I just teach a couple of yoga classes because I really enjoy it. I'll just do it where you live - in London-  from now on."

                                                                       The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...