Forever Young (A Ross Lynch F...

By THGRossLynchFan

More

Forever Young (A Ross Lynch Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOTE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19/Review/Skip
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 11

2.5K 21 3
By THGRossLynchFan

*Ross' POV*

I decided to call Christina after I calmed down.

*ring ring ring*

Christina: Hello?

Me: "Hey babe, where are you?"

Christina: "Out for a jog."

Me: "Oh okay, call me when you're done. Love you."

I waited for her to reply like she usually did when I heard a car screech in in the background, a loud thump, and then the call disconnected.. Next thing I know I was out the door.

I ran towards the hospital, just in time to see Christina's limp body being pulled into the emergency room.

Christina's POV

I open my eyes, to see Ross in the waiting room. "Where am I?" I say out loud. No one responded. I sit next to Ross and see he's crying. I give him a hug but I fall through him. "What the hell?" I say loudly. "Ross! Can you hear me?" I want so badly to wipe his tears away.

A doctor walks into the room. "Christina Arciere?" He asks. Ross stands up immediately and tries to hide his tears. I follow them infront of a door.

"How is she?" Ross asks, shakily.

"She's a fighter." The doctor replies. "But we're not sure if she'll make it..."

I feel Ross tense up and freeze. "No... you're lying."

"I'm sorry. Go on in and see what you can do, son."

Ross opens the door and walks in. I freeze as I see that I'm the one on the bed. Motionless. Barely breathing. Cold. Expressionless. I am a ghost.

Ross' POV

I hold her hand. "Christina...if you can hear me, please come back to me. I love you so much. I need you... Please..."

Her hand is cold, her skin pale. I hear her laugh and know that I'm just imagining it. I feel myself being ripped up inside. "I love you Christina. And I know you're there somewhere." I say. I feel her presence, and know that she'll come back to me....eventually, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 165 26
hope you love it real huge fan of Ross lynch comment
His P.A. By Juliet

Teen Fiction

18.1K 305 23