Dreading The Mafia

By coinikee

I stared at the man who'd kidnapped me, my heart pounding. His green eyes burned me. Burned me until I was no... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 24

32.2K 1.6K 135
By coinikee

Part 24

Did he seriously tell me to take me off my clothes? What for? Was he intending to whip me on my bare back or was he planning something even more sinister?

"Why?" I asked, making sure to keep the fear at bay. There was no way I would cower in front of him, not right now. If he saw the affect he had on me, he would surely take advantage of it, and right now I needed to win.

"I told you that you do not get to object," he said.

"I am not objecting I am just asking. You can answer a simple question, right?" I snapped.

His eyes narrowed and he took a threatening step towards me. "Take off your clothes, sugarplum, don't make me say it again."

"You have already seen me naked when you pierced my belly button, what are you intending to do now?" I enquired. I would not make this easy for him, at least I would try my best to give him a hard time because he had been doing the same to me.

"That is for me to decide. You do as I say, because I am at the end of my patience and I have to deal with your little friend as well." He took another step forward, eliminating the distance between us, which had my breath hitching when the scent of his cologne slithered up my nose, making my mouth water.

"I thought you were going to leave her with Severin," I said, wanting to put my seduction skills to the test.

"I am. But I still have to know what she will say. Severin will make her sing like a canary and I will be the one to listen to her song," he replied, taking a hold of my hands as if he was not my captor but a lover. I knew what he was doing, but this time I was ready for him. Now, Renzo would get the taste of his own medicine.

"Why? I thought you were going to listen to me," I muttered, speaking softly so as to lull him in a false sense of security. I knew he would think that his proximity was affecting me, but he would realize that my words and body language were nothing but a trap for him.

Renzo's eyes darkened to the color of coniferous trees. "I do intend on listening to you. I plan to extract all sorts of sounds from this delectable mouth of yours and your body shall be my instrument."

"But how can you play when you are so busy thinking about revenge and torture?" I queried, bringing my face closer to his.

With a groan, Renzo pushed me down on the bed and immediately crawled on top of me. Before I could utter a word, he crushed his lips to mine, trapping me under him as his hands roamed over my body as if they had every right to.

I kissed him back, pulling him deeper into the web I had woven just for him. He was not going to win this time; it was my turn to make him pay for everything that he had done.

He groaned when I bit his lip and dug my nails in his back, hating the fact that his shirt was in the way. I wanted to mark him like he had left his mark on me. I wanted to burn my name on his skin so he would know there was someone who was able to defeat him; someone who was not afraid of him.

I cried out when Renzo grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head. No, no, he could not do this. I needed my hands to keep a hold on him. He would overpower me now. I refused to accept defeat.

Wriggling underneath him in order to free my legs, I wrapped them both around his waist and tried to switch our positions but he was too strong for me.

"I know what you are trying to do and it's not going to work," he stated, removing his hands from my wrist to remove my shirt, which he did in a blink of an eye, leaving me naked from the waist up. His eyes immediately went to my belly button where the crimson letter dangled, telling the whole world who I belonged to.

"Is this how you plan on punishing me?" I asked, breathing heavily due to the intense kiss we just shared. I had to keep the power in my hands; seducing him was the only way to crush him.

"You seem to like it," he replied with a smirk as he gazed at the belly button while his fingers ghosted over my skin, raising goosebumps along the way as if they some magical powers.

Conflict raged a dangerous war inside me. Did I dare tell him that his touch didn't affect me in the slightest or should I play along and pretend that his touch had me yearning for carnal pleasure? If I pretended to like what he was doing to me, then he might forget about hurting Natasha and extracting secrets from her. But what if it backfired and he ended up winning again?

Get him under you and then you make your move.

How would I get him under me? The man was dominating me and he did not know how to back down. Adone had warned me to be careful because Renzo was not used to losing, so I had to be clever if I wanted to switch roles.

"You look beautiful in lace," he commented as he ran his fingers over my bra. Why did his comment made me feel warm?

"I can show you more if you let me get on top of you," I replied with a smirk. Hopefully the lust in his green eyes would be dominating his mind right now, which would help me get what I want.

He chuckled before pressing a kiss on top of my breast. "You say the funniest things sometimes, sugarplum." My heart plummeted knowing he would never agree to it. "You really think I would let you take over me?"

"You should. You might just like it." I continued, not wanting to lose hope. I knew he would give in if I just behaved myself and not insult him, and though it was the hardest thing for me to do, I knew it would be beneficial in the end.

"And why would I like it? Do you have some tricks up your sleeve for me?" He enquired, bringing his face close to mine.

I swallowed the lump of lust down my throat before nodding. "Yes. Tricks you will like; I am sure of it." What if I fail to impress him like I was claiming to? Would he pierce me in some other place?

"And what if I don't like it?" I knew this question was coming and it took everything in me to hold on to my confidence even though Renzo was doing his best to snatch it from me.

"You will. I am sure of it." No, I was not sure of it at all but maybe if I could make a break for it I wouldn't have to deal with Renzo's disappointment in the form of rats crawling all over me. The last time I came in contact with his precious pets I had my clothes on but not this time.

He was quiet for a moment, probably thinking about what I said. However, though I was trying to be hopeful there was a sinking feeling in my heart, telling me that Renzo would never agree to what I wanted. But what would I do if he didn't agree? Could I just throw caution to the wind and attack him like he had a habit of doing? He never took permission from me before torturing me, nor when he was kissing me. I should do this, there was no other way for me to win.

"No. I like you under me. I like the fact that you are under my mercy, and I will make sure you remain this way for the rest of your life." Fear crawled over my heart and settled down, digging its claws for a solid foundation. Did he just say that I would be under his mercy for the rest of my life? No, he could not do this. I was having enough trouble as it was, I could not suffer like this forever. Did this mean he was going to kill me? Or did he mean something else entirely?

"Rest of my life? Surely you are in way over your head if you think you will have me forever." I sighed in relief when I freed my leg from under his weight, bringing it closer to his waist. If I kept talking, he would be busy listening to me and would not pay attention to what I was about to do.

His eyes flashed with hidden secrets before he spoke. "Oh I am not delusional, sugarplum. It is you who thinks she'll be able to escape me, is not ready to face reality. You are mine now, accept it. You wear my mark; the whole world knows you belong to me. And once someone belongs to me, she stays mine until her last breath."

"No one can see the mark, as it can easily be hidden with clothes," I countered.

"Then perhaps I should do what Severin did with his wife and mark you in a way the whole world can see, just like he did." The mention of the evil twin had my heart shivering with fright. What had he done to his wife? Did I dare ask?

"Why? Wh—What did he do?" I questioned, dreading the answer. Even though I was battling with fear in my mind, I still managed to pull my other leg from under Renzo's weight, which had me moving on to the next part of my plan, which was to overpower him.

"He tattooed her face." Holy fuck! He did not! Renzo chuckled when he saw my eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. "Yes, terrifying isn't it? He wanted the whole world to know she belonged to him, so he tattooed her face, so that every time somebody dared to look at her, they would know that she is taken and would not approach her. Perhaps I should take you to see her, so you can see for yourself. There are other tattoos on her body as well but the one on her face is the most distinct one. So what do you say, should I do the same? Will that make you accept that you are mine forever?"

"You know Renzo, there is one thing that you do not seem to understand," I said, getting ready to inflict the final blow.

He frowned as if trying to humor me because I could see the amusement dancing in his eyes. "And what is it that I don't understand, sugarplum?"

"It's that...I will never be yours." And with those words, I twisted my body with all my might, which caught Renzo off guard, causing him to fall on the bed, leaving me free. Before he could get up, I jumped off the bed and dashed towards the door, wrenching it open, I raced down the hall, running blindly hoping I could get out of this crazy mansion.

"That was stupid, sugarplum." I heard Renzo yelling behind me before I heard the pounding of his footsteps as they hurried to catch up to me.

I skipped down the stairs, knowing I would not be able to outrun Renzo. It was a shame that I could not take Natasha with me but I would not abandon her. I would hide and when the time was right, I would sneak back in the mansion and rescue her. But for now I needed a place to hide.

My heart slammed in my chest when I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. I did not want him to catch me, not yet. It was then that I saw the China vase which was sitting proudly on the table. Without thinking, I grabbed it and hurled it at Renzo who was just a few steps away from me. The vase made him pause, which gave me time to turn a corner and run in an unknown direction. I should be paying more attention to my surroundings but I just did not have the time. My captor was after me and this was the first time I had managed to escape him.

The second time, actually. You failed the first time.

Leave it to my inner voice to rub my failures in my face. I needed a new inner voice. Someone who would encourage me when I was on the verge of giving up, like how Addison always used to do.

"Throwing things at me will not get you freedom, sugarplum. There is no way you can win so it is better for you to accept defeat." Why did he have to be back after me so soon? I wished the vase hit him on the head to knock him unconscious but no, my luck did not seem to be working here.

The door came in my sight and I almost stopped to fist punch the air in victory. Only a little longer, then I will be free to run around wherever I wanted. Even though the area was owned by my vicious captor, I knew even he was not aware of all the places one could use to hide. And I had always been good at playing hide and seek. Addison never wanted to play with me because she could never find me when it was her turn to seek.

As soon as the door knob was in reach, I grabbed it and turned it, throwing the door open before making a mad dash for the outdoors. However, I did not expect to slam into Adone, who immediately wrapped his hand around my arm, bringing me to a reluctant stop.

"No! Let me go! He is after me!" But there was no point in trying to run away now because Renzo had caught up to us and I could see myself dying when I dared to look in his eyes.

This was it.

Now I was going to get it. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note.

Hi guys,

Here is another chapter, I hope you all like it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Thank you for reading.

Until next time.

Take care.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 389 24
Leonardo grey is a multi billionaire and is one of the most feared and powerful men in the world. He has everything anyone could ever want women are...
653K 23.1K 33
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
241K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...