WARRIORS

By realbadass

Despite Tony Stark shutting down weapon section, some weapon managed to came in possession of hydra and it de... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

46 3 4
By realbadass

The party was in an hour and Blaire was sitting beside Luna on the top of the tower. Luna had been silent since Blaire found her in the silent of corner of the tower.

The wind gently blew through the duo's hair, both indifferent to their surroundings. "Do you think they would hate me?" Luna asked, after a long brief silence.

"No. How can they be? You were lied to." Blaire answered, tilting her head a bit. "Because I had no trust in my parents B. I don't even know why I trusted Hydra in the first place." Luna said, sighing in a wistful manner.

"Look, neither you can get an answer, nor you will be able to see them. It's better you make a closure with the memories and keep them within you. They will never be angry or hate you for something you are not to be blamed for." Blaire said, giving a small nudge to Luna, who chuckled sadly.

"How do you know the answer to my every problem? Aren't we supposed to be the same age?" Luna asked, rubbing her arms. "You know it's said that one friend is more mature than the other. I am a mature friend." Blaire said, grinning.

"Ho ho, I am not stocking your ego. I don't want a female Tony stark." Luna said, laughing. "As the famous billionaire said to me, I am next to me." Blaire said, with a faux proud expression before dissolving into fits of laughter.

"So, want to join the adult's party? Or still want to watch the sunset?" Blaire asked, looking at Luna.

"Well I don't see why not." Luna said, shrugging her shoulders and standing up carefully. "Ah there is the Luna I am used to. Let's go." Blaire said, standing up too.

After getting ready, Luna poked her head through the door expecting an adult in the corridor. Her eyebrows scrunched a bit before sighing.

"I am nervous B." Luna said, turning around to face Blaire, who was sitting on the bed.

Blaire gave her a funny look. "It's a party Lulu. Nobody is gonna notice you." Blaire said, noticing the obvious nervousness in her friend's voice.

"But it's still an impression on everyone. What if I trip on my skirt? Like always?" Luna asked, now biting her nails.

Blaire stood up and approached nervous Luna, and stopped her from biting her nails.

"First off, stop biting your nails. Artemis spent a good 30 minutes on them at your request. Second off, you will do just fine." Blaire said, trying to assure the girl.

"This is how it feels to be you?" Luna joked, making Blaire hit her arm. Luna laughed loudly, making Blaire roll her eyes.

"Haha funny." Blaire mockingly pouted, and crossed her arms across her chest. "Love you too." Luna grinned, before being interrupted.

"Both of you having change of mind?" Natasha asked, her head appearing at the doorway.

Her hair was kept in a beautiful curly hairstyle. "No, we were just waiting for someone to call us." Luna said, looking at the woman.

"Well the call is here. Let's go." Natasha said, signaling in the corridor. Both of them nodded their heads and followed Natasha.

"Just a heads up. Stick with Artemis, she is non alcoholic from our group." Natasha said, looking behind to address the girls.

Blaire saw her dress now, which was a combination of black and white, which was actually an amazing combination.

"Nice dress by the way, Ms. Romanoff." Blaire complimented Natasha, who looked behind again.

"Thank you Blaire. Your dress is amazing too. Satin was an amazing choice." Natasha complimented back.

Blaire looked down at her emerald dress, a small smile creeping back on her lips. "Thank you." She thanked Natasha.

They entered the elevator, with Blaire all the way back, with Luna following her. "Why are you in the back?" Luna asked in a whisper.

"I am scared." Blaire answered honestly. Luna gave her a sympathetic look, but Natasha spoke up.

"You ok back there kiddo?" Natasha asked, her eyes on them. "I am just scared, like a little bit." Blaire admitted, her eyes trained on her ballerinas.

Natasha turned around to comfort the teen, who was scared of upsetting anyone at the party.

"I know the changes are going to be drastic and overwhelming, I have been through it. Believe me, you will love it." Natasha reassured the girl, who looked at the woman.

The elevator binged at the exact moment, making Natasha turn around. "Get ready girls. We are walking in." Natasha whispered hurriedly before stepping out of the elevator.

Blaire and Luna followed out, standing beside Natasha, awe on their face as they took in everyone present there.

"And that is how we roll." Natasha remarked, her eyes moving from Client to Bruce to Tony and Thor.

"Uh, won't it be an inconvenience for us children to be here? All I can see is Adults getting either drunk or chatting." Blaire pointed out the obvious.

"Believe me, it's not. It's better than leaving you two alone in the tower." A voice spoke up, and Artemis came into view.

Blaire's eyes went wide as Artemis stood beside them. She was gorgeous and stunning. Her charcoal black hair was radiating against the background, making her face look more beautiful.

Her dark emerald eyes were sparkling and the red dress she was wearing hugged her body just the right way. "I guess I look pretty?" Artemis chuckled at the stunned looks of two girls.

"Pretty is understatement." Blaire offered in a small voice. Artemis laughed heartily. "Thank you. Now let's mingle? Only if you two want to." Artemis suggested, looking over the group of people sitting by the table.

"Well lead the way miss goddess." Blaire jokes, making Luna snort. "I really like this one." Natasha laughed before walking towards the bar station.

Artemis and the duo made their way towards Clint and Steve, who were busy in a conversation. Artemis signaled the duo to take a seat on the remaining space on the couch.

"Ah, there they are. Guests of honor." Clint cheered, making passerby look at them, making Artemis roll her eyes.

"I wonder if you have brain injury instead of getting hit by a bullet." Artemis jokes, sitting on the empty couch.

"I can assure you, it's just a bullet injury." He said, grinning widely. "Oh boy, is he drunk already?" Artemis asked Steve, who shook his head. "Nope, it's just clint." Steve answered, humor twinkling in his eyes.

"So, how did you get shot?" Blaire asked, wanting to know about the injury. "A man with super speed happened. What's his name again?" Clint asked, downing the alcohol.

"Pietro. He got speed from the stone, which is still weird. We all got different powers from that stone, and only four of us survived." Blaire offered, and by the look of the adults, that was not information they wanted.

"Survived? How many captives were there?" Steve asked, horrified by the implications. "Uh there were no captives, beside me and Luna. Others were there on their will." Blaire offered, shrugging her shoulders.

"What? How many?" Artemis asked, her eyes were literally wide with panic. "What Strucker went on about everyday was that there were 20 willing people they experimented on. None of them survived except Wanda and Pietro. They both are vengeful." Luna answered, playing with her thumbs.

"20?! Dear god." Clint whispered under his breath, before filling up his glass again. "You don't know half of the horrors. But this is not the time nor place for that." Blaire cleared her throat, feeling uncomfortable amongst the adults.

"I will bring you a virgin mojito. Is that ok?" Artemis asked, standing up. She was trying hard to clear the tense environment.

"Yes please." Luna and Blaire answered together.

After a while, Rhodey and Tony joined them, obviously drunk. "So, enjoying the party Blaire and Luna?" Tony asked, sitting beside his wife.

"Oh yes, I am having fun listening to your adventures narrated by Artemis here." Blaire giggled as she sipped on her virgin mojito.

"Oh dear god, what did you tell her?" Tony looked at Artemis, horrified. "Oh nothing but how stupid you were, and always risked that damn life of yours." Artemis winked at him before sipping on her citrus fizz.

"Not fair." Tony pouted like a child. "And lads, he is drunk." Artemis commented, clicking her tongue. "Not everyone has your level of alcohol tolerance my dear." Thor spoke up as he appeared by the couch and kept his mjolnir on the table.

"I don't drink alcohol Thor." Artemis answered, raising her glass in the air. "But you did drink before." Thor countered, making Artemis nod his head. "Yeah, but now I am alcohol free." Artemis winked before taking another sip of her drink.

"What's the story around that Hammer, Mr. Thor?" Blaire asked, staring at the hammer intently.

"My father had a spell around it. Only a person worthy of ruling Asgard can lift this up. That is me." Thor boasted about the Hammer.

"So, you have to be worthy enough to lift this?" Luna asked, interested. "Yes child. But no one is worthy enough for that." Thor spoke up, slightly arrogant in his speech.

Clint stood up from the couch and stretched his body. "Time to test my worthiness." He chuckled, before wrapping his hand around the handle of the hammer tightly, and kept his foot on the table.

"I believe in hawkeye supremacy." Clint muttered, before giving the hammer a tug, but the hammer didn't budge at all.

"We won't judge you Barton. You had a rough week." Tony joked, making Rhody snicker.

"That smells like silent judgment to me." Clint said, turning his head around. "Oh? Well there is a silent judgment Barton." Tony smirked, making Clint roll his eyes.

"Be my guest Stark." Clint said, leaving the hammer and waving his hand in a way of saying 'go ahead you dipshit'.

Tony stood up gleefully and took his position. "So, if I lift this hammer, I can rule Asgard?" Tony asked, looking at Thor.

"You heard correctly, Stark." Thor said, crossing his arm over his chest. Tony smiled widely before trying to lift the hammer, and it didn't budge at all. Blaire let out a loud laugh at that.

"Haha, very funny." Tony rolled his eyes before summoning his iron hand, and then tried to lift the hammer, but to no avail.

"Rhodes, some help." Tony asked his best friend, who was by his side in a second. They put all their efforts, but again to no avail.

They gave up grumbling. "This is so unfair." Tony complained as he took his seat beside Artemis, who was giggling.

"May I?" Artemis questioned, as she stood up. "By all means." Thor replied, his face smug with the failures of others.

"It's too difficult. It's like there is a strong magnet attached to the hammer and the table." Clint said, looking grumpy.

Artemis just wrapped her hand around the hammer's handle, and closed her eyes. Everyone stared at her intently, Luna was in awe.

After a second, Artemis lifted the hammer with an ease, making Thor choke on his alcohol as he stared at Artemis wide eyed.

"Yes! Look at my wife!" Tony stood up, cheering for Artemis, who winked at Thor. "Thor, I am not a goddess of hunting for nothing. There is no weapon in this universe I can't wield." Artemis offered, keeping back the hammer on the table.

"Noted." Thor said in a small voice, and blinked rapidly. Artemis grinned at her husband, who looked at her proudly.

But the celebration was short lived, as there was the sound of a crash and a robotic voice filled the room.

"You are not worthy. How could you all be worthy, when you are nothing but killers?" And Blaire felt chill run through her body.

"Jarvis?" Tony asked, but AI didn't respond and everything in Blaire's body screamed danger.

"Jarvis is not coming." Blaire spoke up, her eyes turning black as she went on offensive mode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.4K 39
You are Harrison Osterfield's sister who has been living in America for the past couple of years, it has been getting very rough over there and after...
678K 17.5K 67
BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know how that feels!?" I exclaimed with tear...
1.5M 50.3K 166
"...I've always wanted a strange teenager to show up at my doorstep, half dead. I - what's your name again, kid?" "Adelaide," she answered, feeling a...
52.2K 1K 31
Hydra's daughter is about a young girl taken from her home and family. she is turned into a secret weapon in what may be a long line of many. thank y...