Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 17

55 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Y/n's p.o.v

"L/n!" They yelled. 

"Now they're calling me." i smiled. 

The door broke, Ciel was ripped from me. I heard fighting, I have seen so much it doesn't bother me. All the violence is the same. Ciel was getting beaten up, his mouth had blood trailing out as he fought. I got pulled out and thrown into the dirt, I didn't fight back. There's no point in it. Ciel yelled more as they tied me up. A rag went around my eyes as the last thing I saw was Ciel fall to the ground with them tying him up.

Ciel's p.o.v

They got the rags off, we were in some kind of cellar. Y/n was just sitting there looking out the cell. 

"Angel." I called, she looked at me. 

"Who hit you?" I asked seeing her face. 

"Don't worry about it." She smiled. 

"Madame and Earl. Nice to see you." Hannah threw water at us. Damn we're in the Trancy manor. I looked at Y/n as she didn't mind the water. 

"Wheres-" 

"He's fine." She walked away. 

"Dumb bitch." Y/n was picking the lock, we walked out and up. 

"Alois?-" Lizzy saw us. Y/n knocked her out and walked over her body. 

"Nuisance." she said, I followed. 

"This is why I love you." I smiled. 

"I know." She smiled back, we went up into his drawing room. Eddy was crying. We could hear the screams even with his door closed, I opened the door. 

"Hi Trancy." Y/n picked Eddy up. 

"YOU-" He tried to swing at her with a sword. I caught it, it was slicing my hand but oh well, I pushed him back. He tried to hit again as I dodged. Eddy and Y/n watched. 

"Claude!" Alois yelled. 

"Would you look at that." Y/n said putting Eddy on the floor. Claude had a gun at her head, I turned back to kill Alois and he had a gun at my head, my damn butler takes too long. 

"Eddy gets to see his parents die just like my doll saw hers die." Alois smirked. Y/n's eyes looked like they were gonna cry-not that kind of cry though. 

"Alois you're really messed up in your mind aren't you?" Y/n asked. 

"Oh please, you're the one who dated me." He said. 

"How would you feel if I killed your wife!" She yelled at him, that's why she knocked out Lizzy. 

"Don't you dare." Alois growled. Eddy was crying again. She smirked at him. 

"I'll make sure you're dead! Eddy will have no one to go too!" Alois yelled, she can get under his skin. 

"You don't have the balls since you still love me." she said. 

"I can sure as hell kill Ciel!" He put the gun on my head. 

"Alois, why would you do that, then you'd have to choose Y/n or Lizzy." I smirked. 

"Bastard." Alois said. Y/n doesn't like the subject of her parents. I know why, I hate the subject of mine. 

"You will die the same way your mom and dad did." Alois threatened again. I saw the single tear come out her eye as she said those 4 letters into 1 word. 

"good." Gefforey opened the door, Sebastian took the gun from Alois, Claude missed the bullet in her head but it got her in the back. I caught her. 

"Y/N. WAKE UP!" I yelled holding her. Grell and Adrian came in. Grell taking Eddy, Geoffrey dealt with Alois while Sebastian and Claude fought. Adrian took Y/n from me. I followed as we got into a carriage that was being driven by Delilah. We went off to his shop as he put pressure on her wound. We made it, he quickly moved inside making me stay in the front. 

"She will be fine. Just watch her." He said letting me go in the back. I carried her out and to her estate. Delilah opened the doors, I went up the steps as she walked off to the kitchen. I kicked our rooms door open and kicking it shut; placing her on the bed, I grabbed one of her night gowns and changed her into it. I changed and jumped in bed with her, keeping her frail body close to mine. 

"My angel" I sighed.

Sebastian's p.o.v

We arrived back to the estate, my lord and madame were not there. The young lord was eating a scone. 

"Delilah just called and said they're at the madame's estate." Grell came from were we keep the phone. 

"Then what are we waiting on?!" Soma and Agni ran to the carriage with, mey-rin, finny, bard, snake and pluto, I rolled my eyes, Eddy walked and jumped in, I closed the door. Makes sense then with why Geoffrey didn't follow me, I drove us there. Once at the estate I picked Eddy out the way as they all ran inside.

"Come nephew." Soma was waiting at the door. I handed him over and walked off to help prepare a meal.

Soma's p.o.v

I walked with Eddy to his parents room, I opened the door, Ciel was sitting against the head board with Y/n in his arms asleep. Eddy ran over to the bed. 

"Are you alright?" Ciel asked Eddy, he nodded. 

"Is she alright?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Adrian said she was lucky." He sighed. 

"Eddy grab a book from the shelf so your dad can read it to you." I said. Eddy walked off to the shelf. 

"Do you need anything? Are you shaken?" I asked. 

"I'm fine. Is Eddy really okay?" He asked. 

"Yes. We've all checked him. I just want to make sure you and Y/n are all right since parents need to be okay to make there kid okay." I said. 

"She'll be fine. So will I." He assured.

"Will you come down-" He shook his head. 

"I'll see you later to leave Eddy in here with you both for bed." I informed, he nodded. 

"Bubba, I'll read tonight. Spend time with your uncle Soma." Ciel smiled at Eddy. Eddy nodded and pulled me with him out the room. We walked into his room where he began to cry in my arms. He's traumatized. 

"Shh, Edmund your alright. Your mum and pa are all right. They're just tired. It was a long trip to go get you." I explained. 

"I want be wit mummy and papa." He cried. 

"Shh, they're okay." I said. 

"But almo die!" He cried, I took him back with his parents. Ciel only smiled and let Eddy get into the bed. I walked out and to the drawing room. 

"Where's Edmund?" Grell asked. 

"His parents." I sighed. 

"Was he alright?" Agni asked. 

"He broke down so I took him back with his parents. I see why Y/n would have him not face the crime scene so it wouldn't affect him, but he saw that happen to his own parents." 

"The kid is traumatized." Geoffrey sighed. 

"So much, how are they gonna take it?" Adrian sighed. We all just sat there, not sure what to do.

1 month later.----

Y/n's p.ov

"Come on Edmund." I told Eddy trying to get his shoes on.

 He hates going into town now, just with seeing Trancy once after I recovered, he screamed and cried, Ciel held him close telling him he was alright which soon calmed him into sleeping. 

"Edmund. Please." Ciel gave a look at him which made Eddy gladly listen. 

We went down the steps, Eddy holding my hand for the mean time but once we hit the streets he'll hold onto Ciel at some point to calm his nerves. Eddy loves Ciel so much as a dad, Grell and Adrian were gonna meet us at Ciel's tailor to get the suits for the wedding. Soma and Lau were already gonna be there then Adrian and Grell would take me to Adrian's shop to start designing my wedding dress. 

"Watch them!" I told Agni and Soma. 

"We will." Agni said as Soma got onto them for playing with the measuring tape, we picked colors then I left with my two 'tailors' since I cant see the full look of the suits. We looked at different materials well Adrian and Grell picked since the color is navy blue and black. Well who knows what suit Ciel will wear. We got to the shop and they measured me, took designs all kinds of things. 

"So when's the wedding?" Grell asked. 

"Well it's fall. We scheduled it for winter." I said. 

"So a nice dress that will keep you warm at least since you wanted the ceremony outside." Adrian grabbed more thread for his needle, making fuzzy cuffs around my wrist for the lace gloves, first so he can add to the dress later. Also just to get an idea.

"He went all out with the ring." Adrian giggled. 

"Well someone else didn't." I said. 

"Edmund seems to do better." Grell said. 

"Every time we go out it is a hassle though." I sighed. 

"He's your kid." Adrian smiled cutting the thread. 

"There. We will get the sleeves done next week." Grell helped me off the stool. We left back to our favorite bistro. Ciel was eating a cake with Eddy. 

"How did it go?" I asked the 'men'. 

"Ciel and Eddy wouldn't stop messing around!" Soma tattled. 

"We we're merely having fun." Ciel defended. 

"Why am I marrying you?" I asked him gaining laughs from the guys. 

"Cuz you wuv him!" Eddy smiled. 

"I guess I do." I joked ruffling his hair. 

"That's not fair!" Ciel yelled at me understanding the joke. I took a piece of his cake. 

"I didn't say you could have some." He said. I shrugged. 

"Eddy how do you deal with them?" Grell asked. 

"Don't know?!" Eddy shrugged. We laughed. 

"Amazing how you/re wasting no time to marry her." Adrian giggled. A light blush formed on Ciel's face. 

"That's cause I love her." He said. 

"Of course you love her Sebastian says that you're so loud about it." Agni joked. I felt my cheeks get dark as I took another piece of Ciel's cake. 

"Just cause Sebastian's not here doesn't mean you should act like him!" Ciel joked. 

"Someone has to do it." Soma smiled. I took the cake from Ciel. 

"No fair!" 

"You already ate too many sweets." I informed. 

"Yes but enough to keep you liking my b-" We all looked at Eddy. Eddy was drinking his tea like nothing was going on. 

"Not in front of the kid." I licked my finger of icing. 

"I can do this at least." He pecked my lips, pulling away and licking them. 

"You had icing dear." He smiled. 

"Idiot!" I blushed. We finished and began to walk back. Ciel making me hold onto his arm as we walked. Gaining a bunch of stares. I smiled knowing he just wants to be a show-off. 

"Why are you being such a show-off?" I asked. 

"Cause I can. It's only fair." He smiled. 

"Papa up!" Eddy said. Ciel let go of arm and picked up Edmund. We walked to the carriage. 

"Madame quickly." I could hear Geoffrey's voice. 

"Hurry up." I told Grell and Adrian. They jumped in after Eddy kicked there legs. We drove off, I heard gunshots as we went off. We arrived back at the manor. Ciel helped me get out. We saw a gift on the steps of the manor. 

"I'm not touching it." I and Ciel said. 

"I second that!" Soma yelled. 

"I third that!" Agni yelled. 

"Since we're already dead!" Grell and Undertaker shrugged. They went to go open it. Grell wrapped the black ribbon around his hand then Adrian grabbed what was inside. 

"Hope u like them. Handpicked for my delicate doll.-Alois." Adrian read. Black Roses.

"Burn them." Ciel didn't hesitate to throw a match at Grell. Grell lit it and burned the roses. As they burned a black liquid oozed on the ground. 

"Look poison!" Adrian giggled. 

"Seems as if they were gonna poison the air if you kept them." Grell shrugged. We went inside.

DRILL!!
Follow. Comment. Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.9K 87
"𝓐𝓝𝓓 π“¨π“žπ“€π“‘ 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓀𝓣𝓨 π“˜π“’ π“”π“œπ“Ÿπ“£π“¨..." The life of the adored younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, a cherished girl who follows her brothe...
84.1K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
20.6K 488 24
~ ! π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π™„π™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘒𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘒 𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘰�...
4.1K 295 20
Wait.... Sebastain...has a DAUGHTER?!? Meet Charlotte "Raven" Michelis, Sebastian's daughter.....she just became a miad at the Phantomhive Manner. Ev...