You Complete Me - DISCONTINUED

By Hades_Loki_Anubis

I will be making a better version of this book. But you are welcome to read this version if you want. More

One Rainy Day
The World Turns Upside Down

We're All Waiting On You

9 1 0
By Hades_Loki_Anubis

Cole had brought Jasmine and Nathan had brought Wila to the party while Alex had no one. They were having the anniversary of their group called Hell's Ambassadors.

And Alex was the fifth wheel.

He always was. But he never noticed it until Cole told him they were all waiting for him to bring a girl to the parties. Because most of the games they played had to have teams.

And it got old being the referee or the spectator.

Alex was starting to think that he would never find that 'special someone'.

But his life changed when he was hit with an umbrella...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 49.4K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...