He's A Controller (Muselk X R...

By _Lakei_

You, Y/N. Live with Muselk and his crew after he offers you a job to work with them. You gladly take it and a... More

✨ Sick I ✨
✨ Sick II ✨
✨ Sick III ✨
✨New Heights✨
✨(Information + New Update!)✨
✨New Heights II✨
✨New Heights III✨
✨ New Heights IIII ✨
✨ Information! ✨
✨ The Walk I ✨
✨ The Walk II ✨
✨The Walk III ✨
✨The Walk IIII✨
✨Downfall I✨
✨Downfall II✨
✨Downfall III✨
✨Downfall IIII✨
✨Prosper✨
✨Prosper II✨
✨New Schedule!✨
✨Prosper III✨
✨Prosper IIII✨
✨Ice Berg✨ (Plus News!)
✨A Small Break✨
✨Iceberg III✨
✨Update!!✨
✨Qna!!!!✨
✨Qna Time!!!!✨
✨Iceberg IIII✨
✨If Muselk Saw This Story✨
✨Illusion✨
✨Illusion II✨
✨A Big Update✨
✨Illusion III✨
✨Update!!✨
✨A Fresh New Start✨
✨Illusion IIII✨
✨Gypsy I✨
✨Gypsy II✨
✨Gypsy III✨
✨ The Truth✨
✨Gypsy IIII✨
✨Vibe✨
✨ Vibe II ✨
✨ Vibe III ✨
✨{Announcements}✨
✨ The End ✨
Should I Make A Comeback???
Im coming back
Alright yall

✨Ice Berg II✨

823 17 45
By _Lakei_

Your P.O.V

I raced downstairs like a maniac and ran into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

Why the hell is Parker here? He has no reason to be here, I mean, to see me but why now? After everything he's done? Fuck that.

I rested my head against the door, I hear Elliot's voice sound through the house and my heart skips a beat. I love his voice so much, even when I had despised him at some moments. He'd always bring me back with his good looks and amazing voice.

It's his tool, it works. Trust me.

I stand up and pace around in the bathroom for minutes on end, and it didn't take long until Elliot had worried about me as he knocked on the door.

"Baby, is everything okay in there?" He asked, there was something with the way he said it that made it so adorable. "You've been in there for quite awhile".

I opened the door and plastered a short fake smile on my face as I grab him by his shirt and pull him into the bathroom with me.

He tilts his head and shuts the door, I lay against the sink as he's placing his hands on my hips.

"What's wrong?" He asked, he gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Parker's here...." I mumble, I almost started to tear up but I was trying my best to keep them back.

"Who?"

I scoff and remove his hands off my hips, I crossed my arms. "He's my ex".

"Oh shit......" He lightly replied, he dug his hands in his pocket. "Why did you guys break up?".

Tears began filling the corners of my eyes and I quickly batted them away as I violently began to blink.

"H- He, he cheated on me". I admit, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore so I let it all out as I quickly race towards his chest and dig my face into the crook of his neck.

He sighed deeply and rubbed my back as I cried, he shushed me gently and kissed my cheek. He continued to rub my back until I removed myself from his neck.

"Oh, Sweetheart". He said, he ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm so sorry".

"It's not your fault". I say, wiping away my tears with my sleeve.

"Here." He said, taking off his coat. "Use this".

I smiled a bit at him. "Thanks".

He held me close as I wiped my tears away, he felt so warm and cuddly that I just wanted to be like this with him all day.

"I'll kick his ass". He whispered into my ear. I pushed myself gently off his chest and shook my head.

"Don't, Elliot". I say concerned, his pupils grew wider as his hands were clenched into a fist. I knew this would happen but not at this moment in time. It was just out of the blue, I held his arms back.

"Elliot, he's stronger than you think".
I snap, he gives me an annoyed look.

"So I'm weak to you?" He grumbled, I shook
my head.

"No, it's just that he could hurt you really bad. Like Lannan did, I don't want to see you get hurt!" I exclaim, he shook his head.

"Elliot! Mark is waiting for you in the living room. Some guy is at the door too! I told him to wait outside though". Cray whispered harshly on the outside of the bathroom door.

Elliot shot a glance at me and rested his hand on the door nob. He leaned into my ear.

"Just watch". He whispered, a chill went down my spine as he opened the door.

Cray looked at us in confusion and then smirked as he had assumed something sexual had went on.

"Come on". Cray said, we followed him into the living room.

There sat Amy, Marks girlfriend, Tyler, Marks friend and Markiplier himself. My smile widened so large that it seemed as if my gums were showing. I shook Marks hand and Introduced myself. I use to have the biggest crush on him when I was a bit younger, before I ever got with Elliot or Parker.

"I'm Y/N". I say, shaking his hand.

"Mark". He replied with a smile. I sit beside Amy and I greeted myself to her too. I had admired her radiant beauty and then I introduced myself to Tyler.

Elliot's P.O.V
I watched as Y/N happily introduced herself as did I. After a few moments we discussed the interview and began to make plans to what specific questions could be asked.

After a few moments, we decided the time and the questions. It was going to be at 7:00 and it was 3:05 right now. As we came to the agreement. Amy, Tyler, And Mark headed off to get something to eat at a restaurant.

I decided it was time to meet Parker and beat the living shit out of him. I opened the door and walked outside, he stood, leaning against his car with his phone in his hand.

As he saw me after he had looked up from his phone, he put his phone in his pocket and walks towards me. Offering a handshake as he sticks his hand out.

"No". I sternly said, he gave me a confused look then chuckled.

"Shy?". He asked, he put his hands in his pocket.

"No, I'm pissed". I admit, I cross arms. "You cheated on Y/N, my girlfriend".

He gave me a blank look, he knew he was in deep shit.

"Why would you cheat on the most amazing person in the world, why?!" I angrily state, he backed away a bit.

"That's what I came here for, to apologize to her". He replied, he held his hands up.

"Really? Are you sure you didn't just want to manipulate the fuck out of her? Or slip that tiny dick of yours back into her mouth?" I snapped back, he scoffed.

"Well, she'd like it better than yours".

"THAT'S IT!" I yell, I come running at him. Knocking him to the ground as I start punching and punching him.

Lannan, Cray, Brodey, everyone ran outside. Including Y/N, my precious baby doll had to see this. Lannan pulled me off of him, my hands were bloody as I had broken his nose.

"If I see you again, it's going to be a lot worse than a broken nose. You prick". I retort, I give him a glare before looking at Y\N.

She was crying as Kathleen held her and rubbed her back, I felt bad but I had to teach him a lesson. Even if it met me getting hurt. Kathleen glared at me, and then looked away.

I walked inside and Lannan pushed my up against the wall.

"Listen idiot!" Lannan yelled, "Y/N Told you to not interfere! And you still did it anyway! Look what you've done!".

"How do you know that she didn't want me to intervene?" I ask, he shoots me an annoyed look.

"She told me because she was worried you were going to hurt him or get yourself hurt". He replied.

I looked down at the ground. "He cheated on her, the most amazing person in the world. He doesn't deserve to walk around without a single broken bone in his body". I look up and glare at Lannan. "Don't you fucking ever touch me or tell me what to do again, or else you'll end up like him".

I walk away back into the living room, I sit down on the couch and put my face into the palm of my hands. As I sit there for a few moments, I feel a hand rest on my back.

"Elliot..."

It was her, oh god it was Y/N.

I wrapped my hands around her waist ever so quickly and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry". I say

"Elliot, it's okay". She says, she kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. "You were just being protective. It shows that you care".

I nodded and pulled her so close, I dug my head into the crook of her neck and hummed.

I felt her smile as her cheeks hit the side of
My neck, it was so addicting.

She's addicting.

Your P.O.V
I ran my fingers through his hair as his head was dug into the crook of my neck. It was ever so funny how we always give back to each other. I was upset and he helped me, now he's upset and I helped him.

It's pretty amazing.

Amazing.

I bit my lip as I felt soft kisses hit my neck, I felt his tongue slip out and slowly move around on my neck which caused a moan to slip out slightly.

"Elliot..." I lightly say, I dig my hand into his hair as he starts to a get a little rough.

"Mmmm..." He moaned, he started to suck and bite at my neck. I knew I'd have hickeys by letting him continue. But, in this moment, I didn't mind.

"Oh god, Y/N". He breathlessly breathed out, he continued to kiss my neck.

Cray and Brodey Walked in and my eyes widen so large as I see their mouths open wide in shock. I giggled a bit and Elliot stopped and looked behind him, seeing Cray and Brodey standing there in disbelief.

"AYEEE!" Cray exclaimed happily "MY MAN!"

Elliot nervously laughed and rolled his eyes as Cray have him a high five and so did Brodey.

"Hate to break this up". Lannan started as he walked into the living room as well. "But, Mark And Amy are heading back in about ten minutes, so we need to start surfing questions".

"Excuse me". Elliot said "I'm the one who makes the decision".

"Elliot..." I say, he looks at me and sighs.

"That's a good idea, Lannan." He agrees, "Let's
Get to work".

After minutes of searching for questions and writing them down. We all met up in the living room with papers in our hands. Sharing the questions we found.

"Y/N, what are the questions you wrote down?" Elliot asked, smiling at me.

"Well..." I began "I have,"When do you plan to stop working on YouTube?" ".

He nodded, "Anything else?".

"Uh, "What's the biggest thing that got in your way that almost made you quit YouTube?" ".

"Those are really good questions, babe". He said flashing me a smile.

Everyone awed and we both blushed with a bright shade of red.

"Kathleen, What are the questions you found?" He asked, she shuffled her papers around.

"I have, ALOT". Kathleen replied.

"Just give me a few that you think are the most important". Elliot added, Kathleen nodded and began reading out her questions.

Then he asked about Lannan's questions, afterwards. Mark texted Lannan saying that they were on their way back.

We all waited patiently but also nervously as we had about forty questions to ask one of the most famous youtubers on YouTube. It was so nerve racking.

I started to shake as my anxiety started to get to me. Elliot noticed and place his hand on my thigh and rubbed it slowly.

"Calm Down, Babe". He said, "Everything is going to be okay. You had amazing questions".

"Thank you". I say with a smile, as I rest my head on his shoulder.

Everyone watched us and smiled, though Lannan wasn't smiling. I knew after all that happened, he wasn't going to be all sunshine and rainbows.

Then, the door opened and in walked Mark, Amy, and Tyler. We al fixed our postures as Cray quickly put his phone away.

They all walked into the living room, giving us smiles as we welcomed them back. They were so sweet and kind as they thanked us for this opportunity which we thanked them as well.

"Well, we've got our questions". Elliot announced.

Mark smiled.

"Are you ready for this interview?" Elliot asked.

"Well, it depends". Mark replied "Are you guys ready?".

We all looked at each other then looked back at him with a big smile and nodded.

"Then let's begin!" Mark exclaimed.

❤️✨ I'm back everyone! I've never felt more happy to write this chapter and I miss you all so much. Thank you all for the love and support that you all have given me. It means a lot and I love you guys so dearly. This chapter, like I promised, is 2000 words long. I hope you all enjoyed it. Once again, I love you all, talk to you in the next chapter!✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 823 32
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
15 12 14
You were returning from Camp Half Blood summer disappearing into the fall. You come back with a new member to your family. It was an accident, but yo...
568K 13.9K 34
You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what attracts the attention of a certain perso...
4.6K 259 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...