If I Don't

Por 123ImYourHope

A man meets and befriends the biggest crime boss in the country. Más

FOUR YEARS AGO
A/N
Breakfast
The Bag

Resistance

0 0 0
Por 123ImYourHope

Seojun POV:
Ji-hun and I pull up to the building that we are supposed to infiltrate. It's empty. A little bit to empty. As Ji-hun and I step into the building, I go first to protect my hyung behind me. He's taught me everything that I know, and helped me learn everything that I didn't know. As we walk into the first room, we see two guards at the door opposite of us. I point my gun in their direction and I shoot them both in the leg. Not dead. Just immobile. Now that we've lost the element of surprise, we have to hurry it up.
"Ji-hun, get to that safe. I'll cover you."
He nods and walks over to the safe and starts the process to unlock it. He's about half way finished when I see three more guards come bursting into the room. I shoot one in the knee cap, then the other two in the arm. Yet again, not dead. Just immobile. I hear a crack behind me and I turn to see Ji-hun holding up the brief case that we were sent to retrieve.
"C'mon. Let's go. We have what we came for."
With that we head towards the exit. Just then I hear a gunshot. I turn around to see Ji-hun holding his shoulder, blood staining his shirt and hand. The brief case is lying next to him and I reach to grab it but as I do, I hear another gunshot. This time it hit me in the abdomen. I hold it with one hand as I try to stumble towards Ji-hun. I see a black blur and then I'm lying on the ground. The last thing I see is a pair of high heeled black boots walking towards me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
67.5K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...