SAO coupons (Mabinogi x SAO)...

By dungeonnoob

It's about me and my character and the system administrator of the new event SAO, get it on.. *wiggles eyebro... More

TO HOLD OR NOT TO HOLD (not final)

SAO coupons (Mabinogi x Sword Art Online ) One shot Lemon

316 4 2
By dungeonnoob

This was based on a REALLY bad and awesome idea i thought of when I was playing the new event of mabinogi.

Sword Art Online was finally updated in my game and since i've been doing this 'dungeon capture' quest for the event. I noticed this little sucker behind the bank of Dunby.

And that's when My mind gave birth to this monstrosity xD ENJOY!

BTW! before you read this, you MUST listen to the song 'Animal by the cab' while reading ;)) or maybe not. i dunno, that's what im listneing to right now xDD

LINK START!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ysabel27's P.O.V.

[ Ysabel27 (Ruari/Ch7) (Online) ]

It was a normal day in the world of Erinn. The fading sunset shone faintly against my thames plate helmet, my armor was newly waxed (thanks Ferghus -.-) from another durability fail from.. you know who.

My black graceful greaves creaked slowly as I strolled silently through the streets of Dunbarton, It was a beautiful day... for another ZONE 3 RAIDING DUNGEON~!

"I am sooo spamming Alby dungeon.." I whispered to myself, smirking evily. Well that was why I was here in the first place, I just wanted to look for the Combo Crafter guy and get my assault slash combo card thing.

*bing*   "Hmm?" I seemed to have recieved a message.   From a little friend of mine that I got to know not so long ago.   *Click*   Me: Yea..? Waddya want o-o

???: Dude, how much coupons you got now?? :D i got myself 379 already!

Me: geez, no need to brag.. I still got a few only.. I told you I was busy with other quests!

???: psshh, oh yea? Like flirting with guys behind your husbands back xDD LOLOL

Me: hey! I'm loyal ya know! I stopped flirting AFTER i got married, geezus >:T

???: woa woa, slow down on the angry emoticons :o okay okay, so how much you got now? 0.0

Me: uhm.. still 120 but i gotta give 80 to another friend of mine..

???: oh really? o-o that's low.. HA! okay, so what are ya up to? :D

I swear I lost my shit when that person said that.. I sighed and remembered to ask her about where i should exchange my coupons, i never really remembered where to exchange it.. as I was about to reply I heard a faint voice call.

"H-hey you!"

I turned almost immedietly and drew my beam sword with a satisfying WHOOSH!

 My instincts used for training and war were put to action, my nerves stiffened and my heart stopped as I looked for the person who called out to me.

Holy shit, It's night time already? it's still 6pm! guess Erinn does pass time too fast.

I seemed to have been facing a dark alley just behind the bank of Dunbarton, And it lead towards the church that Kristell was working at. There was a long pause, and the only reply I got was was the cold wind that left me bewildered.

I blinked in confusion, Was I hearing stuff again? mmm..

I placed back my beam by my side, and went back to my normal stance. "Um.." I slowly walked to the dark alley and counted my steps.

"one.. two.. three.. four.."

Since it was already night time, the moon created this eerie shadow admist the alley, the shadows danced back and forth as I slowly advanced through the alley. I wonder why the Lamp posts are all dead. Weird...

And I had a feeling that the one who calling out was supposed to be for me. Since i was the only person here..

"Um, you calling.. me?" I called out, and pointed at myself.

As i slowly walked up the stone stairs, the shadows of the night engulfed around my small figure. I became more cold and more scared, why was that?

"Yes, YOU!" The voice boomed out through the alley, The stranger suddenly grabs my arm and drags me to a darker corner. My tioz armor clanks at the sudden move. I lost my footing and I fell into a larger figure.

"Ooof! God, what the hell.." I was leaning on a person, probably taller than me by a few inches. My head rested steadily at the persons chest, and my thames helmet seemed to have fell down!

"GOD NO!" I tried to catch it but... It fell right onto the streets and rolled away. I heard it fall somewhere deep. THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!

nooooo! why?! GAH!!! I was seriously going to kill this person....

I looked back to the person with an angry expression, but my face seemed to soften when i felt something hit my face.

Something cold, something small... and something.. watery..

Tears..?

My eyes widened in surprise as I felt the tears of this stranger drip down endlessly onto my face, rolling down slowly from my cheek to my chin. It felt... weird.

I didn't know what to do but to stare wide eyed.

I stood there for a second, frozen. (Not the movie people!)

A cold gust of wind blew right through my face, and the sound of the gray wolves howling just made me feel as uncomfortable as I already was.

I was gonna say something so that I could get out of this situation.. but then, a male voice interrupted me.

"Do you have any dungeon tickets or coupons?" He asked, shivering.

I blinked in confusion, I stood up slowly, since I lost my footing my feet weren't balancing me.. it was the guy in front of me who held me so I wouldn't fall, and I looked at him. I still couldn't see his face though.

"Wha... what?" i asked bewildered. My hands rested steadily on his chest as i felt him hiccup his tears and breath heavily.

"I... I'm sorry, did I scare you..?"

Fuck yea you did you little son of a--

"N-no... not at all... um, who are you, sir?

"Oh um yes," he slowly wipes his tears from his face with one wipe from his sleeve, "I'm the system administrator... I collect the coupons in exchange for gifts in return.. I really.. Really need those tickets."

he begs me with a sincere voice, he grips both my shoulders and I flinched. "Um, okay...?"

So this was the guy who I was supposed to exchange the coupons for! I thought in surprise.

I blinked again and spoke in a small voice, "Why do you need it so desperately any way?"

He sighed and scratches his chin in frustration, He then explains why he needs it...

He started to explain and I noticed that the longer he explained, the more his voice sounded as if he was cursing.

"So, it was your fault.. and you need 10k of there coupons as your key to freedom, or so you say." I said after he was done explaining..

He just nodded and he leaned silently on the side of the lamp post.

I scratched the back of my head slowly, I sighed and said, " Well, I got a few coupons.. But I won't give it to you." I said bluntly.

He gave a slight huh and crossed his arms over his broad chest. "What makes you think I'll let you get away with it?"

I blinked in surprise as I noticed his voice has gone more.. sinister.

I backed away slowly, "Hey, look buddy.. I was supposed to give those coupons to my.. friend.  And, There's nothing you could do about it!" I commanded and stomped my foot.

Seriously, the nerve of this guy to do this shit!

He raised an eyebrow, and smirked.

"I'm getting what I want, one way or another.." He then dissapears.

Dafuq?!

I felt my insticts run, my breath caught between my throat. I quickly felt a prescence behind me and swung my emergency dagger at him.

I turned but he caught my wrist, the blade inches away from his porcelain face.

I noticed that the impact on him pushing me to the wall, which caused me to grunt in pain, has made his hoodie fall off.

I took in the apperance of this bastard.

And I have to say, He was drop dead gorgeous.

No wonder he wears a fuckin' hoodie! the fangirls must be hunting for him now!

He had gorgeous obsidian locks that was spiky in the hottest way possible. His golden orbs just pierced right through my soul, and his skin was a fair-skinned color, almost like a soft peach.

Now that he was staring at me with utter anger, he looked more of this bad-boy type of asshole that I wanted to tap.... if i wasn't married.

I twitched, "G-get off me!" I tried to struggle, but his knee was right below my... ahem... there..? and between my knees. His grip on my right wrist where my dagger was tightened as I struggled and my left arm was pulled up by his right hand so that i looked like i was posing sexily.. if ya know what i mean.

Good thing it was night time, or I would've been embarrased because I was blushing at the fact that this stranger was probably gonna rape me. probably...

"Not until you give me those coupons!" He yelled and moved his face closer, almost as if it were a threat.

His soft and warm breathe tickled my skin which cause me to flinch in surprise.

No man has ever went this close to me.. except for my husband.

"Is it really that important to you that you're going to be sued for probable murder?"

"Oh.. I won't murder you... I can do something even worse.. something that would make you suffer slowly and painfully.. considering the fact that you're a woman and.. you're completely vulnerable."

Oh the nerve of this hot sadistic bastard.

"Ha!" I laughed in sarcasm, " I'm a champion fucking warrior, and you my dear sir are just a peasant like system administrator! What the hell can you do to me?"

I finally pushed him away, using my blade I slightly gave him a cut on his cheek, I huffed angrily.

I am never going back to this place! Screw getting my awards, this bitch is cray cray! I thought angrily.

He stumbled back and fell helplessly on the stone stairs, tch. Who gives a rats ass if you're hurt, jackass?!

"Later, Sucker..as if you can ever catch up..." I bid my farewell and threw my dagger at him, which ended up being peirced right beside his crotch.

I turned and slowly descended the stone stairs.

But then, He replied laughing.

"Hahahahahaha, you have no Idea... what.I'm.Capable.Of." He says.

"What are you--" I was close to turning to him, but my feet suddenly betrayed me and fell to the ground, my body felt like it was on fire and my head started to feel like it was being hit by a hammer countless times.

My throat felt hot, my body felt like it was being peirced by a million of needles, and my vision went white.

*************************************************************************************************************************

this is actually only two chapters so.. AHEM! yea...

stay tuned! vote, comment on what rape tool you would use in this situation XDDDDDD joking. BA BAIIIII~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...