swordsman in a hitman world

By Heathcliff-kun

The otaku Hirota gets send to one of his favourite anime shows katekyo hitman reborn with his friends, siblin... More

Chapter 1: the beginning

author's note

161 1 0
By Heathcliff-kun

Hi this my very first book I have made this story is going the be based around Katekyo hitman reborn and i have added some sword art online characters. I will do my best at creating this story even though there are many better fanfics out there in wattpad.

I was inspired by many sword art online and Katekyo hitman reborn fanfics especially 305 days in katekyo hitman world and the sword art online light novels.

I hope you guys can support my very first book til the end. Also give me feedback about any new idea for the next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own any khr and sao characters i only own my main characters in the story

like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
711K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
648K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
492K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...