The Second Prince

By Luna_Uchiha1

What if Kai Von Granzreich was not the second prince but instead the third. Meet Alexander Von Granzreich the... More

Character Profile
Character Profile
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

7K 233 16
By Luna_Uchiha1

(A/N: Hi readers! I'm going to call Leonardo as Leo and Alexander as Alex unless it has to be in full name. Also, the Italics are the language spoken in French considering they're meeting French assassins and the underlined text is thoughts of the characters. Now On to the story!)

Two figures stood in front of a large mansion. One of the figures had blond hair with crimson red and yellow golden eye while the other had dirty blond hair with blue eyes. The name of these two figures was Alexander Von Granzreich the second prince of Granzreich Kingdom and the second was Leonardo Dubois.

"Are you sure this is where they told you to meet?" said Leo.

"Yes." Alex.

"But this is a mansion."

"I can see that."

"But usually these sort of things happen in a deserted factory, abandoned house or something similar to that."

"Where did you get those idiotic ideas from?"

"TV shows."

"Then they're rubbish."

"What?!"

"Why are you here?" said one of the guards who walked towards them.

Alex showed a card with a red rose to the guard. "One rose is enough for the dawn."

"You can come in." the Guard ushered the two in the mansion and stopped at one of the doors. "Please wait here." He knocked on the door one time and the paused and then three more knocks again. "My lord they are here."

"Send them in."

"Yes my lord. you can come in."

When they entered they saw a young man with brown hair, violet eyes and a beauty mark under his right eye. He had two golden tomoe earrings while holding a fan.

"So what can I do for you gentlemen." said the man.

"I want the red roses to join me."

Leo sweatdropped at his friend's blunt answer.

"Pft hahaha. Pardon me. It's just... you're joking right?!" said the man.

"Do I look like the person who jokes?" Alex deadpanned.

The man looked at Alex with amusement. "Hmmm... no, you're right, I'm sorry if I have offended you."

"Well then shall we talk?" said Alex.

"Hmm...So why do you want us to join? As far as I'm convinced I do not require any allies."

Don't say what I think you are going to say. thought Leo.

"Because you are amazing at your job," said Alex.

Leo facepalmed.

Silence filled the air...

The man opened his fan and fanned himself slowly. "Hmm. And if we say, we join you hypothetically that is, what do we get in return?"

"Hmm. I will provide your expenses and any accommodations you need in return for working for me and you get good money."

"Not good enough."

"Then what do you want?"

"Hmmm tell me the real reason that you want us to join you."

"The real reason you say..." Alex narrowed his eyes at the young man and smiled manically. "Well, it's good to have someone to get rid of trash when I can't."

"So you want us to do your dirty work."

"In a sense, yes."

"And what proof do I have that you won't betray me?"

"You have my word as the second prince and possible heir to the throne of the Granzreich Kingdom."

"Hoh? You are a prince. How amusing. Alright then, Prince you have a deal. What should I call you?"

"To disclose the information of who you work with, you can call me fox. But in person, you can call me Alexander. May I know your name?"

"Hmm, my name is Lucien Argent."

"Interesting. The name of the brother of Napoleon Bonaparte if I'm not wrong. However, the meaning does not fit you."

Lucien smirked. "You are correct. I like you more and more, Prince. So what is the first mission that you require of us? Obviously, I can see that you are no ordinary man to believe any rumors without proof."

Alex smirked and walked towards one of the vases that had a red rose in it. He picked the red rose and sniffed it. "You are correct." He narrowed his eyes. "There is a person who attempted to harm my father when I was young. However, since the assassin was hired by a high politician with no good evidence it's hard to get rid of him." He touched one of the thorns and a trickle of red blood came out of his finger. "But if a red rose was able to get its thorns at him by accident...Then that pitiful pig would have died by an everyday accident." He crushed the flower and the petals fell to the ground. He smirked as he looked at Lucien who was smirking in return.

"You are indeed an interesting person to work with, Prince."

"You just realized that?"

"Heh... no, I guess I realized it when I saw you walk through the door."

"Are you going to come to my kingdom or stay in France?"

"Hmmm, I'll let you know."

Alex went towards one of the windows and opened it and whistled.

A caw came and a few minutes later a raven came through the window and sat on Alex's shoulders. Alex patted the raven's head softly. "This is Kuro. If you need to contact me, contact me through him. He's a very intelligent raven. Do you know the Morse code?"

"Yes, why?"

"Then if you need to inform me of anything, do the morse code in front of him and he'll inform me the same way. Just to make sure no one knows of our conversations."

"That is an interesting way to do things. I'm impressed."

"Glad you think so. Make sure to feed Kuro before you send him to me. There is a considerable distance between the two countries. Whistle and Kuro will come to you as fast as he can."

"Will do."

"Kuro you can leave."

Kuro cawed and flew away from where he came.

"I will be traveling for a few months and then head back to the kingdom. Let me know when the job is done." said Alex.

"Alright. Pleasure doing business with you." said Lucien.

"Same. Thank you for your time. Also, do not tell my father about this."

"You have my world as the lord of France."

"Excellent. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Outside The Mansion

"That went well." said Leo.

"Hmmm did you think otherwise?" said Alex.

"Obviously."

"Hmph, you have no trust in your master, Leo."

"Master my butt! Where are we going next?"

"Hmmm. I'll be in France for a couple of days and decide where to go next."

"When are you planning on returning to the kingdom?"

"In two months."

"Alright. I'm going to run some errands."

"By errands, you mean to sleep with random women."

"Of course not!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll be in the hotel."

"Alright see ya!"

2 months later...

Granzreich kingdom - Heine's Room

Why is everyone so energetic and tense today? thought Heine.

A knock broke him out of his thought. "Yes?"

"Heine-sama his majesty the king wants to speak to you in his office." said the maid.

"Alright, I'll be there. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Maybe I'll ask Viktor he must know something.

The King's Office

"Your Majesty, Heine-sama is here." said the Maid.

"Let him in." said Viktor.

"Yes, your highness."

When the maid left Heine looked at his friend. "What is it Viktor?"

"I want to let you know that my second son is coming back from his travels."

"Your second son?"

"Hai, he's the 2nd eldest of my children."

"I assumed it was Prince kai."

"No, he's the third."

"What's his name if I may ask."

"Alexander Von Granzreich."

"Hmm...out of curiosity why is it that you are trembling? The same with the guards."

"W-Well you see it's because of my son."

"Is he cruel or something?"

Viktor laughed nervously."It's best you see yourself."

"Hmmm alright."

"Your Highness the prince has arrived." said the guard.

"Alright send him in."

"Long time no see father. How have you been? Not causing trouble I hope." Ales smiled 'innocently'.

"O-Of course not!"

"Hmm, I heard my brothers have a new tutor." Alex looked at Heine and narrowed his eyes. "And it seems it's your friend. What a coincidence."

The King laughed nervously. "Y-Yeah what a coincidence."

"Excuse my rudeness I'm Alexander Von Granzreich. The second eldest son."

"Please to meet you your highness, my name Heine Wittgenstein the royal tutor."

They shook hands. However, Alexander tightened his hold and Heine flinched a little. "If I find out that your past would hurt my brothers then I will kill you painfully."

Heine felt a shiver run down his back as he looked at the two different eye-colored eyes.

"H-Hai." said Heine.

Alex retracted his hand and looked at his father and smiled cheerfully. "Anyway, I'll go and meet my brothers. Bye!"

When they saw that he was gone they let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding.

"I see what you mean." said Heine.

"Yeah."

That prince was very terrifying. And he had grace and an aura of power and authority more than Viktor. Interesting. thought Heine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
342K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
805K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
607K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...