Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Long-Distance Call- Part 4

1.4K 48 8
By queenofdeansbooty

The next day, you got a call from Lanie, the teenage girl who said her dead mom has been talking to her. You wanted to stay with Dean and research with him so you sent Sam to go talk to her. He stepped out of the room to talk with her while you researched with Dean.

You told Sam about your mom and John and what they said. Sam had a hard time believing you but the look you gave him shut him up. You were so full of hope for saving Dean, he didn't want to take that away from you. Sam finished up with his call with the teenager and walked back into the room.

"What happened?" You asked Sam, worried for the girl.

"Her Mom's ghost spooked her out pretty bad last night." Sam sighed.

"That sucks." Dean said without looking up from the laptop.

"Yeah it does. What are you doing?" Sam asked. You told him about what your mom and John told you and at first, he didn't believe it. He still believes it's not really John and your mom. But you knew your mom and this was her.

"I think Dad's right. I think the demon is here. Check it out." Dean said, handing Sam some papers.

"What is this, weather reports?" Sam asked, looking through it.

"Omens. Demonic omens. Electrical storms everywhere we've been for the past two weeks." You answered for Dean.

"Ahh... I don't remember any lightning storms."

"Well, I don't remember you studying meteorology as a kid either. But I'm telling you, that bastard's been tailing me... wearing some poor dude's meat." Dean snapped.

"And it's following you because...?"

"I guess I'm big game, you know. My ass is too sweet to let outta sight." Dean smirked. You rolled your eyes but stayed silent.

"Okay. Sure." Sam said unenthusiastically. You frowned, getting up and snatching the papers back.

"Don't get too excited, Sammy. Might pull something." Dean said sarcastically.

"Dean, look, I wanna believe this man, I really do..." Sam started.

"Then believe it! if we get this sucker, it's Miller Time." Dean stated.

"Come on, Sam. This is huge for us. We finally have the demon that holds his contract and we have a way to kill him." You said gently.

"Yeah, that's another thing. Our dad and your mom rattles off an exorcism that can kill a demon? I mean not just send it back to hell, but kill it?"

"I've checked it out. This is heavy duty Dark Ages. Fifteenth century." Dean said with a nod.

"Yeah, I've checked on it too Dean. And so did Bobby." Sam said quietly.

"Okay, and?" Dean shrugged.

"Look. It definitely is an exorcism, okay, there's just no evidence it can kill a demon."

"No evidence it can't." You pointed out and Dean nodded.

"Come on, guys." Sam sighed.

"Hey, as far as I'm aware the only one of us who has actually been to hell is Dad and apparently Y/N's Mom. And maybe they picked up a couple of tricks down there, like which exorcisms work."

"Maybe it does. I hope it does too, but we gotta be sure."

"Why aren't we sure?" You argued.

"Because I don't know what's going on around here! I mean, some guy blows his brains out, a little girl is scared out of her wits..." Sam said.

"Wow, a couple of civvies are freaked out by some ghosts. News flash Sam, people are supposed to be freaked out by ghosts!" Dean yelled at his brother. Both brothers stared at one another for a long time before Sam sighed and Dean stopped his head in frustration.

"Dad tell you where to find the demon?" Sam asked.

"I'm waiting on the call!" Dean shouted. You put your hand on his shoulder to calm him down but it only worked a little bit.

"I told Lanie I'd stop by." Sam sighed.

"Oh, good yeah. No you go hang out with jailbait. Just, uh, watch out for Chris Hansen. Meanwhile I'll be here getting ready to, you know, save my life." Dean said sarcastically. Sam turned to move to the door and that only made Dean angrier.

"You're unbelievable, you know that? I mean for months we've been trying to break this demon deal. Now Dad's about to give us the fucking address and you can't accept it? The man is dead and you're still butting heads with the guy!" Dean kept yelling at his brother.

"That is not what this is about." Sam said, turning his head to Dean.

"So what is it!?"

"The fact is we've got no hard proof here, Dean. After everything, you're still just going on blind faith!" Sam yelled back. You sighed and wanted to break this up but you were siding with Dean on this one.

"Yeah, well, it's all we got, Sam." You spoke up, making your side clear.

"Please. Just please don't go anywhere until I get back. Okay? Please." Sam begged but you and Dean said nothing. Sam sighed and left the motel room to be with Lanie. Dean sighed and moved to the couch and sat on it. You frowned and moved towards him, taking a seat next to him, grabbing his hand.

"We're going to find this demon, Dean. We're going to get you out of your deal." You whispered and he nodded, squeezing your hand. You and Dean day in silence for 5 minutes but then Dean's phone rang. He immediately snatched it up, answering it.

"Dad?" He asked and by the look on his face, it was John. You frowned, looking at your phone. You have yet to get a call from your mom.

"Where's the demon?" Dean asked. He wrote down whatever John said and hung up. "Come on, we're going to finish this."

"Without Sam?" You asked.

"He doesn't want to be a part of this. He made that clear." Dean said, getting the things he needed.

"Okay. I'm right by your side with this." You said, helping him put the supplies in the bag.

"That's my girl." Dean smirked, walking to his car. You followed and got inside it. Once you and he were in, he took off to the place John told him about. Dean pulled up to a house on a suburban street. He pulled up to the house and got out, you following his actions. You took the weapons bag while Dean grabbed some other materials. You looked around and walked with him to the house.

Dean picked the lock and you crept in behind him. You listened for anything but there wasn't anything going on. You sighed but kept walking when there came a creak coming from the second floor.

"Hello?" Dean called out but of course, no one answered. "Alright, sweetheart, let's do this." Dean reaches in the weapons bag and pulled out a rosary and handed it to you. You knew he wanted you to turn your water bottle into holy water.

"What are you going to do?" You asked. He took out a paint can and shook it. You nodded and let him out devils trap all around the house while you said the incantation to turn the water holy. It took some time but soon, you and Dean were finished with the place. Now you just had to wait.

"How long do you think this will take?" You asked Dean but he shrugged, a hard look set on his face.

"We're going to get this guy, okay?" You whispered and took his cheeks in your hands. You kissed him softly but the kiss was cut short by car headlights. You pulled away from Dean and got into position with him. You heard a car door slam and you removed the lid from the bottle of holy water. There was a noise coming from the back of the house and you and Dean frowned. You heard the car come from the front of the house but moved to the back nonetheless. You looked at the front door while Dean looked at the back.

Just then, the back door busted open and a man appeared with a rifle, firing immediately. Dean grabbed you and leaped out of the way which made you drop the holy water. You watched the water drain from the bottle and cursed under your breath. You listened to the man firing and waited until the man reloaded and that is when Dean got up.

Dean jumped at the man, slamming him into the wall. He threw him a few punches and kneed him in the groin. You got up and ran to the water bottle but it was empty by the time you got to it. You looked over at Dean just in time to see the man grabbing Dean and slamming him into a table where he hit Dean. You frowned and ran at the man, head butting him in the side. He grunted out in pain and let go of Dean. He looked at you with a confused look before Dean got up and kicked the man in the stomach a few times.

The man coughed and grabbed your legs, pulling them. You yelled out as you fell to the floor and the man got up, running at you with an angry look on his face. Dean rushes at him to protect you from the demon and slammed him through a glass door. You gasped and the man groaned. Dean took this opportunity to grab at the man's belt and take the gun he was hiding in there. He took the cartridge out and tossed it aside.

The man struggled to his feet and you noticed he was standing on the rug that Dean sprayed the devil's trap underneath it. The man stared at the mark, confused as Dean took out the exorcism from his pocket.

"What is this?" the man asked and you frowned.

"Your funeral." Dean replied, reading the exorcism in Latin. The man glared at Dean and slowly left the devil's trap.

"You do this to my daughter too?" The man spat out. You stared at the devil's trap and gasped.

"How the hell did you get out?" You asked him.

"Did you do this to my daughter too?" The man yelled and you realized this was a mistake. You didn't know why you didn't know earlier but when you touched the man, you didn't feel anything from him. He wasn't a demon.

"Wait, this is a mistake. Dean, he isn't a demon." You said to the Winchester.

"You killed her!" The man yelled.

"No, wait!" You shouted but the man leaped at Dean. He knocked into Dean, falling on him as Dean fell to the ground.

"She was 9 years old!!" The man yelled.

"Stop! I didn't! You gotta believe me!" Dean pleaded but the man hit him in the face. You gasped and ran over to them before kicking the man off Dean. Dean scrambled to get up and stared at the broken man on the ground.

"Why did you kill her?" The man asked, crying. You felt bad for him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't kill your daughter." Dean sighed.

"Then what are you doing here?" The man asked. You and Dean exchanged looks. He didn't look happy at all.

"I don't know." He said in an anguished tone.

"Come on, Dean. We need to go. Let's get back to Sam." You whispered and tugged at his arm. He nodded and grabbed his weapons bag before walking out of the house.

"I'm really sorry about your daughter, sir, but we didn't kill her." You said before leaving the man to deal on his own. You needed to get back to the motel room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got back, Sam was already there. There, you learned that your mom was not your mom. It was a monster that was doing it all which broke your heart. You really thought it was your mom and you were stupid for getting your hopes up.

"Here." You said quietly, handing Dean a cold facecloth for his eye. Turns out Sam was dealing with the actual monster while you two chased a fake lead. Sam was standing by you and Dean with a frown on his face.

"Sorry we didn't believe you." You said gently.

"It wasn't your fault. You were full of hope. I know you miss your mom." You got tears and sighed, letting a few fall.

"I do." Sam nodded and sat on one of the beds, looking at you and Dean.

"So, crocotta, huh?" Dean scoffed.

"Yep."

"What would explain the flies."

"Yeah it would. Hey, um... look I'm sorry it wasn't Dad. Again, sorry it wasn't your mom."

"Nah, I gave you a hell of a time on this one," Dean sighed. "You were right."

"Forget about it." Sam waved him off.

"I can't. I wanted to believe so badly that there was a way outta this. I mean I'm staring down the barrel at this thing. You know, Hell. For real, forever, and I just..." Dean trailed off.

"I'm never giving up hope, Dean. Please know this." You whispered.

"I'm scared. I'm really scared." Dean said, tearing up.

"I know." Sam said, also tearing up.

"I guess I was willing to believe anything. You know, the last act of a desperate man."

"There's nothing wrong with having hope, Dean." You said. You needed to hold onto the hope. You had to otherwise you would go crazy.

"Hope doesn't get you jack squat. I can't expect Dad to show up with some miracle at the last minute. I can't expect anybody to, you know. I mean the only person that can get me out of this thing is me."

"Well tough shit because as long as I'm around, I'll do anything to save you. You have to get that through your thick head." You said, getting up and laying on the bed you were sharing with Dean. You sighed and Sam turned on the TV just as Dean slid in next to you. You were having a million thoughts per minute and didn't know what to do with any one of them. There was one thing you knew for certain...

You were going to save Dean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
7K 160 15
After being Saved by Sam and Dean Winchester and being swallowed up into their life, you are forced to reinvent yourself.
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
63.8K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...