Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Long-Distance Call- Part 2

1.4K 49 10
By queenofdeansbooty

Later on, back at the motel room, Sam was sitting on the bed, done with his part to find out where the phone number came from. Dean was on the laptop, trying to figure out who Linda was, or is. You, on the other hand, were beat. You sat next to Dean and with your head on his shoulder, watched him browse the internet for Linda. Sooner or later, he found her.

"Did you find her yet?" Sam asked, half laying on the bed while the TV was playing in the background.

"Yeah, Linda Bateman. She and Ben Waters were high school sweethearts."

"So, what happened?"

"Drunk driver hit them head on. Ben survived she didn't." You answered for Dean.

"So, what then? Dead flame calls to chat?" Sam asked, sitting up and turning off the TV.

"You would think, but Linda was cremated. So why is she still floating around?" Dean asked, sighing as he leaned back. You slid your hand down his arm and grabbed his hand, sliding your fingers through his. He looked over at you and pressed his lips to your forehead before looking at his brother.

"You got me." Sam sighed.

"What about caller ID? Anything?" You asked.

"Well, turns out, it's an actual phone number."

"No phone number I've ever seen." Dean added.

"Yeah, because it's about a century old, back from when phones had cranks."

"So, why use that number to reach out and touch someone?" You asked.

"Got me there too, but we should put a trace on it."

"How the hell are we going to put a trace on something that's over 100 years old?" Dean asked.

"That was my first thought too but turns out there is a phone company that does all this right here in town. It's a popular company too so we just dress like we're from HQ and let's go see where this number came from." Sam said, getting up and grabbing his Fed clothes. You sighed and let go of Dean, getting up to do the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the phone company place, you met a man who would escort you down to the basement where you would get to meet the person who would trace the call. Immediately upon meeting the man, you got a weird vibe from him. You didn't know if it was because you were stressed about Dean's situation or it was something else but you couldn't take your eyes off him.

"We don't get many folks from HQ down here." The man said, guiding you down the hall.

"Yes, well the main office mentioned that there would be a lunch." Dean said with a smirk and when the man's back was turned, Sam gave him a bitch face. Dean shrugged but followed the man. You still hadn't said a word.

"Well I'm sure we can arrange something. The man you wanna be speaking to is right this..." The man trailed off. Sam swatted at a fly that was buzzing around and the man sighed. "I know, sorry. We've got something of a hygiene issue down here if you ask me."

"Stewie?" The man called out once you got to an office of some kind. You walked through the door and bit back a smile when you saw the man at the computer, the man who would be helping you, had multiple popups of porn sites. "What did I tell you about keeping this place clean?"

Stewie jumped at the intrusion and began closing the porn sites quickly but they just kept popping back up. You cleared your throat and looked at the brothers who were also amused. You looked at the manager and you lost your smile. You glared slightly at him because you wanted him to know you didn't like him.

"Spam mail... spam mail..." Stewie muttered. "I don't know how all this got here..." The manager reached out and flicked Stewie's head, making the startled man jump and turn around in his chair.

"Stewie, this is Mr. Randall, Mr. Baker and Ms. Press. From headquarters." The manager introduced you and the Winchesters. You looked at Stewie who awkwardly crossed his legs as if to hide his obvious erection.

"Give these folks whatever they need." The manager ordered and Stewie nodded, flustered.

"Thank you." Dean said with a tight smile.

"Yeah, thanks." Sam echoed his brother. The man smiled and left the room. You bit your lip and looked out the room to watch the man walk away. What was so weird about him? Was he the monster in the case? You would have gotten a more profound vibe from him if he was. There was just something off about him.

Just as the man got to the corner, he turned his head and made eye contact with you, as if he knew you were watching him. You glared at him and you could have sworn you saw a smirk on his face right before he disappeared around the corner. You cleared your throat and turned back to the brothers and the pervert.

"So... can I help you?" Stewie asked.

"Is that, ahhh, BustyAsianBeauties.com?" Dean asked with a smirk, now that the manager was gone. You rolled your eyes and slapped his arm lightly.

"Come on, Dean." You whispered so that only he heard.

"No." Stewie said quickly just as a woman on the screen began talking.

"Oh, me so horny." Stewie turned in his chair and quickly closed out of the porn site.

"Maybe." Stewie said.

"A word to the wise? Platinum membership? Worth every penny. Ha?" Dean smirked and you looked at him, not amused.

"You want to lose the real thing?" You asked him and he instantly lost his smirk. That's what you thought.

"Right, anyway, we're here to trace a number." Sam said, handing Stewie a piece of paper.

"Where did you get this?" Stewie asked, looking at the number.

"Off caller ID."

"Oh no, that's impossible."

"It hasn't been used in a few years, we know." Dean responded.

"A few years? It's prehistoric. Trust me, nobody is using this number anymore."

"Sure, could you run it anyway?" Sam asked, not caring about his excuses for the number.

"Sure. Why don't I just rearrange my whole life first." Stewie responded snarkily. You glared at him, annoyed at everything today. You didn't know why your patience was like this but you didn't have time for bullshit.

"Listen, uh, Stewie?" You said, moving closer to him. "You got like six kinds of employee code violations down here, not to mention the sickening porn that is clogging up your hard drive. Now, when my partner says run the number, I suggest you run the damn number!" All three of you gave Stewie a hard look and he sighed, turning back to his console.

"Okay, whatever, jeez!" Stevie grumbled. You rolled your eyes out of annoyance and watched him work. You felt Dean's hand on your shoulder but you shrugged him off. Just as you did that, a long list of numbers appeared on Stewie's computer.

"Holy shit." He muttered.

"What?" You asked.

"I can't tell you where the number comes from, but I can tell you where it's been going."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked. Stewie printed the screen and handed the paper to Sam, avoiding your gaze.

"Ten different numbers in the past few weeks, all got calls from the same number." He looked between you, Sam and Dean. You nodded and looked at the brothers who looked back at you.

"Thanks, Stewie." Sam said.

"So, are we done here? Cause I was... sort of... busy?" Dean smirked at this and you sighed, leaving the room in annoyance. You didn't know why you were being this way. Immediately, the Winchesters were on your tail as you left Stewie's office and also the building.

"Wait, sweetheart, what's wrong?" Dean stopped you from walking.

"Sorry, Dean, I am just very annoyed. I don't know why I'm like this. Everything seems to be annoying me." You sighed and looked at him.

"Okay, well, we have a list of addresses and names on this list so we should split up and see if anyone has seen or heard anything weird." Dean said, taking the paper from Sam's hand and taking a picture of it on his phone. You did the same before handing the paper back to Sam.

"Okay, we'll meet up back at the motel later, okay?' You said, walking away before anyone else could say something. You heard both brothers sigh and you thought you were alone until a hand stopped you from walking. You looked back to see Dean and you bit your lip.

"Sorry, okay? It'll pass and I'll be back to normal." You started to say but you were cut off by his lips on yours. You welcomed them, not knowing when kissing him would be your last time. You reached up and gripped the front of his shirt tightly as you kissed him back. He knew what was bothering you and once he pulled away, he smiled gently.

"You're going to be okay." He tried to assure you.

"Am I?" You whispered before clenching your jaw. You sighed and got out of his grip before leaving his side. You didn't look back as you walked down the street to the first address on the list. This was going to be a long day, you just knew it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've checked about 5 houses but no one had heard anything weird or seen anything weird. You were just about to give up and go back to the motel room when you approached the last house. You sighed and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A middle-aged man opened the door and you noticed a 6 or 7-year-old boy standing by his feet.

"Yeah?" The man asked.

"Hello sir, I am with the phone company?" You started to say but he frowned in confusion.

"We didn't call the phone company."

"Oh no, sir, we're calling you. We've had a lot of complaints from the neighborhood lately."

"Complaints?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Dropped calls, static, maybe even strange voices on the other end of the line?" You noticed a teenage girl appear behind her dad and at your words, she looked startled. Maybe you shouldn't be talking with the man, you should be talking with her, judging by the look on her face.

"No, we haven't had any of that here." The man said.

"Nothing?" You asked, looking at him than at the girl who made eye contact with you.

"No."

"Okay, great, just thought we'd check. Thanks." You smiled at him.

"No problem. Come on, Simon." The man said to you before talking to his son. As the door closed, you made eye contact with the girl who looked startled. You kept it until the door closed. You sighed and turned around, walking away from the house. That girl knew something and you needed to know what she knew but you didn't know how to approach the subject.

"No way you work for the phone company." You turned around and saw the teenage girl standing behind you.

"Sure I do." You smiled at her.

"Since when does a phone girl wear a cheap suit or have a gun strapped to her hip?" She said and you blushed slightly, pulling your jacket closer. You'd figure having your gun strapped to your hip would be better instead of behind your back where it would be more noticeable.

"Yeah, well, maybe we're both keeping secrets." You said to her.

"Why did you ask my Dad if he's hearing strange voices on the phone?"

"Why, did you hear something?" You asked and she immediately answered and you knew she had.

"No."

"My mistake, I thought you did." You said, giving her a second chance to tell you but she didn't take it.

"Well, I didn't, okay?" She said defensively. You smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay, sorry to bother you," The girl just stood there, looking uncomfortable. She had something to say and you wanted her to know you were someone you could trust. "Because you know, if you did, then I would have told you that I've been right where you're standing right now. Hearing things, even seeing things that can't be explained. Maybe I would have been able to help out a little bit. Anyway..."

"Hey, wait," She said just as you turned away. "Maybe... maybe I've been talking on the phone... with my mom."

"That's not so strange." You said.

"She's dead. Like three years now."

"How often does she call you?" You asked.

"A few times. It started a week ago. I thought I was like, crazy or something."

"I can tell you one thing for sure, and you're going to have to go with me on this, okay? You're not crazy. Here, take this and if she calls again, call me. Me and my partners know a little something about this kind of stuff. You can trust us..." You handed her a card and she took it hesitantly.

"Thanks." She whispered.

"Just doing my job." You winked at her before turning and walking away from her. You didn't have a car to get anywhere so you had to walk. Good thing you opted to wear your flats instead of your heels. You took out your phone and dialed Sam who picked up on the third ring.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, this caller has been calling everyone in this town. People didn't have to tell me for me to know. Perks of being a witch or something. I know when people are lying."

"I don't envy you." Sam chuckled.

"Did Dean find anything?"

"Unless you count an old woman having phone sex with her dead husband, no."

"Great. I just talked with this girl who said she's been having conversations with her dead mom of three years. I told her if she calls again, to call me. Other than that, I got nothing."

"Okay, I'll call you later with what I find."

"Okay, bye." You said before hanging up. Just as you put your phone back in your pocket, it began ringing again. You sighed and took it out again and without looking at the caller ID, you answered it, thinking it was Sam.

"Yeah, what?' You asked but there was nothing on the other line except static.

"Sam? Dean?" You asked but no one answered you. You were about to hang up but you heard the one voice you never thought you would hear again.

"Y/N?" Your mom said on the other line. You stopped walking and got tears. "Y/N is that you?"

"Mom?" You asked, your voice wavering. As quickly as the call came in, it stopped just like that. You heard nothing on the other line and you looked at your phone but it didn't show any signs of being on a call. You let a tear fall but quickly wiped it away. You had to get to the motel room now. You shot a text to the brothers before making your way to the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 0 10
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives.
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
33.7K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
160K 4.2K 81
Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help that Sam has taken advice from Ruby. All yo...