Reunited With My Major (seque...

Od Queen_Oreo_Peasant

After many years, Melanie gets on her feet and starts to look for Jasper with their son, Jasper Junior. She d... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 *updated*
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Important
First Chapter of 3rd Book Out Now!!
First chapter actually out

Chapter 10

20.7K 491 34
Od Queen_Oreo_Peasant

The next day, Junior and I joined Jasper, Bella, and the Cullen's back to the clearing where much to my surprise, the shifters from La Push sat waiting for us. "Sam!" I called in glee, who looked at me in his wolf form surprised. "How have you been? I'm sorry I haven't kept in contact; you know how old-fashioned I am."

"Sam says it's okay," Edward answered for Sam even though I could read people's minds now. "He's surprised to see you here though."

"Well, I reunited with my mate," I replied cheerfully, Jasper coming to my side in a blink of an eye, an arm wrapped around me protectively. "This whole time you guys were near my mate; how funny is that?" I looked to Jasper's coven, a thought entering my mind that amused me. "You know, if the wolves saw you attack me yesterday, they would have immediately broken the treaty and attack you all for harming me." Emmett simply snorted in reply while the others cringed. Jasper tensed from beside me, a growl threatening to escape him due to remembering the incident from yesterday.

"How long have you been friends with them?" Carlisle asked me curiously.

"For a while," I shrugged, "I helped them kill this newborn in their lands once, and we became friends after that so I'm allowed to go over to their territory whenever I want to." I glanced at Sam, reading his thoughts that made me smile. I turned to Jasper who peered down at me curiously. "Now that they know that you're my mate, they respect you a lot as they do with Carlisle – maybe more than him since I'm their friend," I revealed to him lowly in vampire speed. If the shifters heard me tell Jasper what they all thought, they would be mad at me for making them seem like a bunch of softies...which they are.

When we were ready to train, I placed Junior in between the front paws of Sam so he would be safe, much to Jasper's dismay. He may respect the wolves, but it was in his nature to be natural enemies and he didn't like the idea of his son being near them. Me, however, since I'm not a normal vampire, the natural enemy thing isn't as strong so I can tolerate the shifters and them vice versa. I sent Jasper a pointed look when I felt his emotions, which made him sigh in defeat and let me be.

I helped Jasper train his coven on how to fight, though left Jasper alone with them to keep Bella company. Now that I felt complete and happy since I've reunited with my mate, I was more willing to tell stories of our human days. "There was this one time," I remembered, giggling hysterically through my words, "when we were teenagers – we were daring each other to do crazy things and I dared Jasper to wear a corset!" Bella laughed along with me, the idea of seeing Jasper doing such a thing baffling her. She was used to seeing him silent and serious; Jasper doing something crazy like that? Unbelievable.

"How did he wear it?" Bella mused once we calmed down.

"He used some small rockmelons as a replacement," I answered, bursting into laughter soon enough. And using my gift, I showed to her the old memory which afterwards made us fall to the ground laughing with tears pouring down our faces. Another sound of laughter could be heard, and looking through my blurry gaze I saw it was Edward who was laughing like Bella and me; on the floor laughing in hysterics while Carlisle stared on in confusion, having been sparring with him. "I think...we...cracked...your man!" I wheezed out in between our laughs; Bella laughing harder when she glanced to her boyfriend's direction.

"Alright, calm down," Carlisle called out with a small smile of amusement, Jasper lending a hand and sending waves of calmness to the three of us.

"I'm sorry, Jasper, but I can't look at you the same way anymore," Edward snickered, Bella and I giggling at the look of confusion on my mate's face. Actually, looking around, everyone was confused. Jasper whirled around to face me, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"What did you show them?"

"Only a small memory," I shrugged innocently. Jasper wasn't convinced. Emmett sighed from a distance, clearly wanting to know what was happening. "I'll show you guys later," I waved off, "but for now I think you guys still need to work on your training." Reluctantly they all went back to training, Bella, Edward and I snickering every once in a while when we remember the memory. When the shifters left with me promising to catch up with them, Emmett and Alice flitted my way, curious to know what I showed Bella and Edward.

"What is it about? It must be very funny to have Edward on the floor like that!" Emmett accused, Alice nodding from beside him. The others were standing further back but were evidently curious.

"You mustn't have heard what I was saying to Bella while you guys were training," I thought out loud, "I mentioned about a time when Jasper wore one of my corsets –"

"Hang on, what?" Rosalie snorted, appearing beside Emmett with amusement evident on her face. She glanced to Jasper who looked away embarrassed. "This I gotta see,"

"Major Jasper Whitlock," Emmett guffawed, "the most feared vampire to ever walk the Earth...wore a corset in his human years!"

"Oh my Lord..." Jasper sighed, facepalming in embarrassment while the rest of us cackled at his reaction.

"Come on!" Alice whined. "Show us already!"

"Okay, okay!" I giggled.

"Wait -!" But it was too late for Jasper; I already projected the memory to his coven.

Flashback
"Uh..." I huffed out a sigh in boredom, looking around my boring living room for some inspiration. Jasper and I were at my house, bored out of our minds because we couldn't go out due to the sudden rainstorm we were getting. So, we decided to play a game where we would dare each other to do something. It was interesting at first, but now it's starting to get boring.

Jasper yawned from his spot on the floor, sprawled out like he owned the place. It made me stare at him enviously; while he was in comfortable clothes I was stuck in a corset that made me strain to breathe. Huh, corset...

"I dare you to wear a corset!" I declared, giggling at my genius. Jasper sent a lazy look in my direction.

"Wow, so scary," he drawled out, sitting up sluggishly. I raised my eyebrows at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's what you think," I snorted – very un-ladylike, I may add. Jasper simply shrugged in reply, following me to my room where I got my spare corset ready for him.

I raised the item over his form, looking to the chest area thoughtfully. "You need something for the chest area," I thought out loud. Jasper cleared his throat awkwardly, looking away with a blush that made me melt inside from his cuteness.

I remembered the small rock melons my Mother bought at the markets, rushing to my kitchen momentarily to grab two. When I arrived back to my room, I sent a sly smirk his way that he noticed. And for the first time that day, he looked very nervous.

20 minutes later...
"OWW! WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" Jasper yelled, clutching to my bedpost tightly. "HOW CAN YOU WOMEN STAND THIS?"

"Oh my Lord," I rolled my eyes, fiddling with the strings. "Stop whining, I haven't even tied it up yet."

"NO, STOP IT!"

"A dare is a dare! What happened to you before? You were all 'ooh, corsets are simple' –"

"THIS IS DIFFERENT! I HAVE MELLONS PRESSED AGAINST MY CHEST!" Jasper groaned in pain, almost digging his nails into my bedpost. "I can't breathe!" he wheezed out, wincing when I pulled on the strings.

"Just let me tie this up," I grunted, "and all you have to do is wear it for a few minutes and then you're done."

10 minutes later...
"Thank God I'm out of that thing," he sighed, massaging his chest with a small wince. I giggled at his pain much to his dismay just as my Mother entered the house, having just come back from visiting her friends.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, noticing Jasper and me in the living room. "Have you been here the whole day ever since I left?"

"Well, it's not like we can do much outside," I replied, glancing to the window where it showed the heavy rain.

"How were you outside?" Jasper asked concerned, helping her remove the heavy coat that protected her from the rain. "The weather is quite strong today,"

"Oh, I'm fine," Mother sent him a motherly smile to him, patting the side of his face softly. "Rain can't stop me from meeting my dear friends. Now!" She headed into the kitchen, grabbing the same melons that Jasper used only moments before. "Would you two fancy some melons?"

"No thanks!" we chorused immediately, looking to one another with wide eyes, fighting off the urge to laugh.

"We're going to go to my room so I can show him a book I've been reading!" I blurted out, both of us rushing away from her suspicious gaze.

Flashback over

Everyone was laughing their heart out, refusing to look in Jasper's way in fear of laughing to their possible death. Jasper was off to the side sulking, holding Junior in his arms who kept tugging at his hair. "I can't believe you showed them that," he mumbled mortified.

"I could've shown worse –"

"Ooh -!"

"Emmett, no."

"But Jasper –"

"No." Arms wrapped around my waist from behind, Jasper's scent filling my nose soon enough.

"Why don't you show them something embarrassing of yours now, hmm?" Jasper whispered into my ear huskily. "It's only fair now, isn't it?" I pondered on the proposition, in the end shaking my head.

"Nah –"

"Fight me in one round," Jasper added quickly, "Spar with me with no powers or advantages, just as equals. Whoever wins gets to pick an embarrassing memory of the other to show." Now I liked a challenge.

"Fine," I agreed, pressing a kiss to his lips as a deal, rushing to the clearing where they fought, Jasper following me after handing Junior off to Esme. The others gathered from a distance, watching with eagerness.

"Remember, no gifts," he reminded me. "Now..." He went down into a crouch, eyes gleaming with excitement and determination. "Let's show them how it's done, shall we, darlin'?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

569K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
306K 7.5K 31
Winter Swan intelligent carefree who loved anything that had to do with the snow and cold weather. She was excited to go back to her hometown of fork...
101K 4.2K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
11K 192 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...