Virginia's Choice

By ChloeKing18

Virginia Castello wants to lose her Virginity, she is desperate to have the same experience as her best frien... More

Meeting Julian
Christopher St Claire
First Date with Virginia
Thadiun Enterprises
Dating...Christopher
Mother Dearest
Sleeping with Julian
Lost and Found
Minette & Charmaine
Minette - Dreams from the Past
Chris Enters the Love Nest
Tangled Love
The Penthouse
Romance in Chester
Discovering the Ruins of Chester...!
Charmaine's Revenge Backfires
New Lovers
Satisfying Charmaine.
The Holiday is Over!
Back at Work
Under Arrest and the New CEO
Unique Family
Life Style Changes
Trials and Tribulations
United in Love
Family Dynamics
Family Reunited
Beware - Horny Pregnant Woman
Marriage and Baby
Charmaine's Revenge

Sexy Secrets and Fantasies

5.2K 126 4
By ChloeKing18

Hard, Concrete, Steel...His cock throbbed, wanting release. His body was wild and becoming unpredictable. His feelings all over the place. 
"Julian...Julian."
"Humm, yes what?"
"You okay, you're kinda tense."
He lifted there intermingled fingers laying them on top of his cock, moving up and down, closing his eyes and biting his lip so as not to groan.
"Why didn't you say?"
"No privacy shield. I'll be fine as soon as..."
"I don't mind," she whispered.
"Reputation to uphold. Can't be seen...bleh bleh bleh."
"I'll behave. We're not too far away now. Perhaps we can relax in the bath," she smiled.
"Sounds wonderful, one of my favourite places with a naked woman," he murmured enjoying the flush in her cheeks.
"Julian," she giggled.

The car finally came to a stop outside the cottage, Julian helped Virginia out of the car, paid the driver and swept Virginia up into his arms and carrying her over the threshold, the driver grinned and set off to pick up his next client.
"You didn't have to do that."
"I wanted to," he kicked the door closed, lowering her feet to the ground and down his needy body, cupping her backside and pressing her pussy closer so she could feel how happy his dick was to feel her. "I need to be inside you, Virginia."
Let's have a bath together."
She stepped away, climbing the steps, Julian caught up before she got to the top pushing her down on her knees, she looked over her shoulder to see him holding his rock hard cock. Pushing her skirt up, his hand slipped between her legs making her moan.
"Now...Please, Virginia."
"Yes," she muttered.
He mounted her, his cock at her entrance and thrust to her core making her squeal as her muscles stretched around him. He began to pound her, she rocked back their bodies becoming slick and slapping together as his cock dived for her core. He pushed harder, deeper, biting his lip until he couldn't contain himself anymore and roared his release. Hearing her whimpers as he started back down, he kept plunging into her, his right hand moved to her clit rubbing it until he felt her tense and scream as wave after wave of orgasm moved through her body. Her muscles tight around his shaft, milking anything that was left. Pullin gout he sat on the stairs, settling Virginia on his knees.
"I've always wanted to have sex on the stairs. In fact, I'd like to find different stairs to test out. Public ones if you're daring enough."
"Bath. Let's explore and work out options."
"Okay." He stood up again with her in his arms, walking into the bathroom he set her on a chair where she finished discarding her clothes. Julian joined her after turning on the bath taps.
"You have a glorious body, Julian.

She ran her hands over his six pack until her hand cupped his balls, Bringing her right hand forward she curled it around his shaft stroking his length. Julian rolled his shoulders, his eyes closed in anticipation. Feeling her moved away, he heard the slosh of water as Virginia stepped into the deep bath. Sighing he turned off the taps, nudging her forward so he could sit behind her. Leaning back her head in his shoulder she smiled, kissing him while he massaged her ample breasts, tugging the nipples to hard points.
"Feels so good."
"It can feel better when we buy a few toys."
"I ordered some," she giggled. "Should be here tomorrow. I got you a gorgeous cock ring with a butt plug. Though it would be great since you're Bi."
"Did you get a butt plug for you?"
"Perhaps," she smirked.
"Nipple clamps, clit vibrator, hollow butt plug?"
"What the hell is that last one?"
"It opens you out so your partner can slide inside your anus without causing to much discomfort."
"I got soft cuffs a mask and silk scarves as well."
"Should have fun tomorrow. I hope you don't have any plans," he chuckled. "Meanwhile, i want inside your tight vagina.
Virginia lifted up, Julian held his cock in place while she spread her pussy lips and sank over his thick cock.
"You're huge, Julian," she gasped as her opening widened around his tip. "God," she panted as she pushed down. Julian let go of his cock and held her hips guiding her the rest of the way until she was resting hard against his balls. "Shit, Julian," she whimpered. "How do you..." he thrust up making her squeal, water sloshing over the side of the bath.
"This is what you do to me, darling girl. I've never been so big or long." he thrust up again and she held on to the side of the bath as he continued to push up harder while holding her down. "You feel so fucking good, nice and hot and so damn tight." Tugging her nipples with one hand going back and forth, his right moved to her clit as he continued to plough into her body. Hard, fast, hitting her cervix a few times when she screamed, shuddering and tightening her sheath around his cock so tight he couldn't move. Not able to wait he grunted out, spurting his cum to her core, jerking to a stop as Julian fell back against the side of the bath and Virginia's head landed back on his shoulder.
"That was beautiful, however, you've emptied the bath of most of the water and I'm getting cold."
"Oops." They stood up, picking up fluffy white towelling robes and descended to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"
"Do we have any fresh fruit and vegetables?" he smirked.
"Sure, plenty. You want a salad or something?"
"Or something. Let's prep what we like."
"I want some steak as well."
"Nice idea. I tell you what you do dinner and I'll do dessert."
"What are you..."
"Nothing," he crossed to the fridge taking out strawberries, raspberries, peaches and bananas. "Don't forget the cream," he muttered. Virginia rolled her eyes and went back to making a salad with steak. Julian was soon roused by the smell of steak cooking in a large frying pan. "Medium rare for me please."
"Yes, oh master of ...what are you master of?"
"Lovemaking." Virginia burst out laughing. "I'll get even with you for that Ms Costello."
"Yeah, yeah, sure you will. Dinner is ready in five. How are you going with dessert?"
"Good. Nearly all set."
"Can we have ice-cream as well?"
"Now there's a thought," he grinned.
"Dinner. No sit at the table Julian no on it." He caught her in his arms as she walked around him to put the plates down. "Idiot. Now get off the table and let me go."
"Looking forward to..." he smacked her butt. Ouch. I'll get you for that."
"Not before i get you," he muttered sitting on his chair. "This looks fantastic."
"It'll give you energy to burn."
"I'll need it. I'm going to play out one of my fantasies tonight if you're willing, Virginia."
"I love playing games. Tell me more."
"After we've finished dinner."
"Aww, you're no fun."

Steak eaten, plates in the dishwasher. Julian picked up the banana and peeled it placing it on the tray with the small bowl of fruit and bowl of thickly whipped cream. 
"Clear the table please, Virginia. and lay a tablecloth over it."
"Sure. Anything else?"
"Strip off your clothes and lie on the table face up."
"Why?"
"Do it and I'll show you, my sweet woman."
Virginia shimmied out of her bathrobe letting it pool at her feet. "Are you going to drop yours as well?" she sashayed over to him, stealing a strawberry from the dish.
"You'll be punished for that Ms Costello."
Julian put the tray down on the sideboard and picked up some silk scarves he'd found. "Lie down. and spread your legs wide, your arms above your head. So you need a cushion?"
"That would be nice," she murmured as she lay across the table and got into position." She shivered in anticipation, her nipples hard and aching for attention only to yelp as cold ice cream covered each one.
"Be still or I'll tie you with my silk scarves..." he smirked, bending over her body, sucking and licking the ice cream off he nipples, biting them.
"Oh. My. God." goosebumps covered her body. "What the hell is so good about this?"
"Wait and see."
Next, he trailed strawberries down her stomach to her trimmed, picking up the cream he smothered her pussy lips and looked up along her body catching her eyes which were glaring until he tweaked her clit. Picking up the firm banana he bit off the top, chewing slowly. 
"Don't you fucking dare."
"I love a dare."
"Remember I will get my own back."
Julian pushed the banana inside her sheath, she moaned at the sensation, though it was large it wasn't hard, it still rubbed her muscles. 
"You like," he pushed it deeper, lapping at the cream, his tongue sensitising her pussy.
"Yes," she hissed, bucking her hips.
"Time to tie you down." He lashed her legs to the table, walking to her head, he smiled and kissing her then taking hold of her hands, he placed them palms together and tied them at the wrist.  With the last tie, he lay it across her hips pulling it firmly and tying it under the table. Standing back between her legs he pulled the banana out and ate another piece. 
"Tastes yum with your juices. Would you like some.?"
"I'd prefer a peach especially if they are nice and juicy."
"As juicy as your breasts," he sliced on squeezing it in his hand, dripping it around her breasts and into her mouth.
"Refreshing...this is kinda kinky."
"Have a bite of the banana."
"I prefer to have a bite of your cock."
"You see this?" he held up a slim celery stick. "I'm going to put this in your other hole if you'll let me. It won't hurt."
"So what's the point?"
"Nothing is meant to hurt, Virginia, it's meant to bring you great pleasure. Even though it is small you will feel it."
He began nibbling down her stomach eating the strawberries while his left hand pushed raspberries inside her sheath. He smiled at her picking up the slim stick of celery slowly pressing it into her anus. "Damn," she hissed as he pushed it deeper.
"You like?"
"Not sure. What about the raspberries? I do hope you're..."
"Yes with my tongue, though women have been known to be able to push them out into their lover's mouth. Perhaps we could try both ways."
"Why are they so cold?"
"Frozen raspberries, i couldn't find any fresh," he chuckled. "Your heat will melt them."
"Let me suck your cock, put some cream on it or something."
"Later Virginia." he knelt back down between her legs curling his tongue and plunging it into her sheath like a dagger while his left hand pumped the stick in and out of her secondary hole.
"Shit," she wailed as he licked her walls catching a raspberry and eating it. He probed deeper, catching another, popping it into his mouth. With his next thrust Virginia screamed when his tongue scraped her g-spot. "W-what the hell was that," she tried hard to push into his face without avail. He took out the celery, tossing it to one side tonguing her g-spot again enjoying her screams of pure pleasure
"It's your g-spot, darling. Similar to the one under the tip of my cock. Exceptionally sensitive." Standing up he grabbed his cock, pumping it up and down until his tip was huge, red and dripping his pre-cum in her curls. "You want my cock darling?"
"Fuck me hard," she yelled, pulling on her legs and bringing her hands over her head. "I wanna taste, damn you."
Untying her legs, he pulled her down to the edge of the table, lined up his shaft and slammed home with a groan of pleasure. Virginia cried out, curling her legs around his hipe drawing him closer still. They continued to fuck each other senseless, moaning when she gripped his cock while she whimpered at the stretch at her still newly stretched muscles. Onwards they climbed, bodies becoming slick with sweat.
"You are so fucking hot, Virginia," he licked up and around her breasts nibbling on her hard nubs while still slamming his cock to her womb.
"Faster, Julian. I need you...yes...oh god...do it again," he felt her tighten around him and pulled off her nub watching her face as she climaxed falling over the edge...from what he'd been told, her body tensed and released over and over. He couldn't contain his orgasm any longer and groaned out long and loud cumming hard at her womb, filling her until their juices mixed, mingled and dripped out of her sheath. 
Julian came to, his cock still deep inside Virginia, his head resting on her breast. He smiled, enjoying the head massage her fingers were giving his scalp.
"It's my turn."
"I'm knackered."
"Let me up, Julian. We should go to bed. I'll have wonderful dreams about what to do to you."
"Don't forget we need to make statements at the cop shop tomorrow."
Standing up and withdrawing Julian undid the last tie, taking her into his arms he carried her upstairs. "Thanks for being a good sport. Dessert was delicious."
"It was fun, though i think it will be much better with Christopher.
"Sleep, for now, hopefully, we can bring him here the day after tomorrow."
By the time he'd finished his sentence, she was asleep. Smiling he curled around her, kissing her tenderly wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 187 8
Dominique - A hurricane tore this sweet southern girl from her family. She moved to California to escape the memories and forget the pain. It worked...
405K 12K 39
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...
6.1K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
84.3K 2.2K 28
A different kind of love story. Two main characters, two point of views. IRL problems with sexuality and religion leave innocent catholic girl, Cassi...