To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Ten

20K 704 547
By Carnameo

"Wow."

The only word you uttered as you watch chaos ensures in front of U.A gate. Honestly, weren't you glad you were already inside, so you didn't have to face that.

Word had spread about the top Hero school employing the number one hero, All Might. No sooner, the gates were lined with reporters, journalists, and camera crews bustling in front of the gate, bothering students and teachers alike about the newest edition to the U.A staff.

You stood just meters away from the heavily crowded gates of the school, watching as a few of your classmates and school mates were trying to avoid the rush of reporters barricading them with questions.

"They seemed more persistent than yesterday.." You peered up beside you to see the familiar homeroom teacher eyeing the mess. The events that took place a few days ago was still fresh in your mind, telling Shinso all the questions he had about your quirk, and the events of the first hero class. After the brainwashing-quirked male left, you were scolded for destroying the wall, and for some reason not telling him a boy was visiting.

Though you did complain you didn't have a way of contacting the teacher yet, much to the pro-hero's irritation as he shoved his phone towards you. Aizawa huffed, hands stuffed in his pockets, as he gave a weary look towards you.

"Aren't you suppose to be getting to class?" The gruffly told you, as you retaliated with a small pout.

"Class hasn't started." You shrugged, as the teacher sighed. Scratching his stubble. The male sighed, obviously irritated by the mass of cameras and obnoxiously nosy reporter with microphones just deciding to camp their time in front of a school just for a scoop. You sighed through your nose, feeling the strange aura Aizawa-sensei was oozing off.

"You didn't bring any of those creatures out again did you?"

You bristled, laughing nervously as your hand went to your neck. "W-what? Of course not, you specifically told me not to let them out anymore."

The teacher narrowed his eyes, almost unbelieving, as you sweated nervously. When he deemed you innocent, he focused back on to the front, much to your relief.

You carefully brought your hand down, not to disturbed the Pokemon that was staying carefully hidden under your collar. You didn't want to bring it, but it just didn't seemed to bug off. Apparently it was so keen on following you that it stayed on your head. You had to coax it away from your head, so it could simply hide behind your collar.

You felt your Joltik move slightly, making you shiver, the feeling of its small crawls making you a little jumpier than norm.

"When do you think their going to leave?" You asked as nonchalantly as you could, hands wrapping around the straps of your bag, as he grunted.

"When they get their answers. Which means a long time." The pro-hero sighed agitatedly, as you could also feel the crawling irritation, or is that Joltik, running up your veins.

"Can't you just, you know," You stressed, your voice reaching a slight octave higher to show your disapproval. "make them go away?"

"If you're telling me to fight them then of course not. Besides, they'll just write down stuff against us." He shrugged, the gruff male giving you a look as you shrugged. It was worth a shot.

He stared again at the crowd, looking more agitated the more you both stood inside the safety of the school, before he finally grunted, muttering grumpily.

The teacher began making his way towards the crowd as you followed behind him curiously. As he got closer towards the crowd, standing just behind a few steps beyond the gates, the rugged teacher was eagerly being pressed by a mic by a worn out reporter, her hair messed up yet she was eager to get some scoop.

"Um..about All Might-" The Reporter belched when she finally took notice who she was interviewing, seeing the very mess of a teacher you've grown used too. "Wow, you're so scruffy-What's your deal?!"

"Pft-" you covered your mouth chortling slightly.

The teacher side-eye you, making you stop nervously as he focused back on the interviewer, bring up a hand to shoo her and everyone else away. "He's not on duty today. You're disturbing the classes, please leave."

Eraserhead stared deadly, his voice monotone as he said no more, turning away from the loud protests. He came over to you, as you rubbed the side of your head at the noisy crew.

"Geez.." You frowned, as the pro-hero grumbled lightly, muttering just loud enough for you to hear his comment.

"I can't believe All Might was able to work as a hero like this."

"I'd say." You sighed, moving along side the teacher. "But I guess it's inevitable, being a hero in this time of age, especially a really well-known and loved one, means fame and glory huh?"

Aizawa-sensei obviously trying to get away from the annoying mob, paused in his strides. He gave you a look, curious at your words as you stood still. "Inevitable huh?"

You quickly corrected yourself, feeling slightly cautious if you had offended him. "Ah-I didn't mean it like that! You're a great hero, even without fame and glory, but-" you nervously looked away, but not stopping your words. "You can't deny that the top heroes today are basically celebrities."

He huffed, the words 'celebrity' already giving him a mild headache, making you chuckle. "I guess you aren't into the fame sensei..?"

He definitely didn't need to answer that for you to know, as the teacher was making it completely obvious. He replied you ruggedly, "I can say the same for you."

You stopped smiling at him cheekily, looking away. "..can't really deny that."

This time the black-clad teacher chuckled lightly, as you found interest in your own shoes. You watched as the hero raised an arm to ruffle his unkept hair, the teacher opening his mouth to comment on his own.

"I'm not disagreeing." He stated, he felt no emotion towards your words, you were only speaking your mind. "Just didn't know you were so against hero celebrities."

You hummed, tilting your head to the side. Scrunching your face, as you bit your lip lightly. "Well, not against. More like I'm just stating what I see." You murmured, eyes meeting the firm stare of the teacher. You thought silently, and objectively about this for awhile.

"Being a hero has a whole new meaning today. Before, heroes are the people that righteous save the ones who can't. Though it's not that different from before, heroes today are the people trying to earn off from their job."

You shrugged lightly, nervously rubbing the back of your neck. "Not that it's a bad thing, but the word 'hero' made a slight change in meaning." You dragged on, as the teacher stayed silent. There was an awkward silence surrounding you, making you feel more nervous.

Before a word could be said between you two, a blaring beep rang, and suddenly the gates were covered and barricaded. The security had gone off, due to one of the frustrated reporter about to march through the gates. You yelp as no soon the school was completely safe from any intruders.

'Oh..so that's what happens!' Your eyes stared at the high-level defense walls looming over to protect the school. You weren't sure if you were impress or a bit frightened. A school that needs such a high level of security, just what could happen?

The teacher beside you didn't seem fazed at all by the gates shutting out the intruders, about time he thought begrudgingly.

"It's good the gates shut now, we don't need to hear their comments and jeers no more." You jested, looking up at the pro-hero. The lax male gave you a long hard stare, that made you uncomfortably look at him. Perhaps you said something wrong, you thought with a small frown beginning to form.

"Just so you know. I did see you giggling about those comments before-"

"Oh-wow, is that Sero over there!" You quickly intervene, not hoping to get another scolding as you sweated anxiously. Coincidentally you did see the tape-quirked classmate about to enter the school. "I think I'll go catch up with him over there-see you in class sensei!"

With a quick bow, you were away in a flash and all Aizawa could do was release a sigh.

You skipped over towards your classmate, his tall lanky form was striding his way over towards class, as you called over to him.

Luckily the boy heard you, as he stopped allowing you catch up to him. You smiled politely, as you did meet briefly, but not enough to say you were friends. The boy blushed a bit, but the triangle grin was still there, smiling as cheekily as ever.

"Hey, (last) right?"

You nodded your head. "Ah yes-can I walk with you?"

The boy lit up a bit, seemingly pretty eager. "Sure!"

The both of you walked towards class, but instead of animatedly talking, you both were as silent as mouses, not a single peep went around you both. You hummed, unsurely looking around as you asked politely, peering up at the male beside you.

"Um-how was your morning?"

The boy glanced down at you, as he replied laxly. "It was good, nothing really eventful other than helping this lady with her cat, who somehow got stuck in a tree."

You perked, "you helped a lady get a cat off the tree? I don't think that's uneventful."

"Well, it kinda is when you basically do it every morning." Sero admitted, sighing a bit as he remembered the morning earlier, scratching the side of his head. "That cat's been climbing trees every morning ever since I could remember, It's honestly a part of my schedule." He chuckled, grinning upliftingly.

You smiled, thinking loudly. "Well, your quirk does allow yourself to easily snag something, and I'm sure that lady is thankful." You hummed lightly, as you remembered the hero class earlier. "Ah-and you and Kirishima smartly covered the area with tape last time, making it incredibly difficult for the other team to go near the bomb."

You rambled to yourself mostly in thought, but Sero seemed thrilled to hear you compliment him, and Kirishima, as he asked with a grin. "You think so?"

"Yes, not to mention it does allow you to easily move around, kinda like that one comic book hero." You continued, as the both of you made your way to the classroom, now chattering much more. Looks like you made another friend.

~•~•~
"Good work with yesterday's battle training." Eraserhead stood in the podium, holding a few papers containing the notes All Might, and you had gathered about the training. It was a lot of extra work, but you were glad to input some help to these aspiring heroes. The teacher looked up to meet his class gazes, "I've looked over your grade and evaluation."

"Bakugo." The teacher was quick to call, as the called male peered up slightly. You glance from your seat behind Uraraka, as the teacher continued. "Grow up already, stop wasting your talent."

There was a dull silence at Aizawa's stern reprimand, as Bakugo clicked his tongue, almost irritable, before he muttered affirmatively.

"Got it.."

"And-" Aizawa moved to the next boy in his list. "It seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm."

Midoriya flinched, looking anywhere but the teacher. Aizawa-sensei grumbled lightly, staring towards the cowering male.

"Learn to control your quirk, because just training isn't going to cut it. I hate to repeat myself, but you do have potential, assuming you can overcome this. Work at it Midoriya."

The light scolding, more like advice, seems to pierce Midoriya, as the boy answered stiffly but thankful to his words. You smiled, you wonder how long it would take for the green-head to control his quirk. After all, it took you quite awhile yourself to actually subdue your own quirk.

You had moved Joltik to move around the table, you were in the back so you knew it would be okay for it to get a few stretches. The yellow-electric Pokemon, with its little arms began moving around your eraser, for some unknown reason as you kept a heavy watch at it and your classmates.

"Now on to homeroom business." Aizawa loomed towards the students, already finish with his light input on the classes work. The class visibly tense, waiting anxiously for the words. Could it be a sudden pop-quiz, as everyone seemed to at the edge of their seats.

Aizawa paused, glancing up seriously at the class. "You'll pick a president."

Everyone sighed. 'Such a normal school thing!'

'Oh boy, here we go.' You leaned against your hand, moving your other hand to cover the Pokemon, making it release it's grasp on the eraser in surprise, a small squeal of a yelped leaving the creature. You watched as the seated students were now on their feets, as everyone was eager and hopeful.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too."

"It's a job for m-"

"I'll be the leader!"

"My manifesto is for all the girl's skirt to be 30 centimeters above their knee!"

"LET ME DO IT, ME!"

You whistled lowly, a slight chuckle leaving you as you watch even the quietest in the class to raise their arms eagerly. The spider stared up at you with beady eyes, as you pointed a finger at it for it to play with.

Now, you do wonder just why are these classmates of yours so eager to take the responsibility of a president itself. Some of them, you weren't too sure if they would really do well as a president yet. But you guessed it had to be some sort of relation with being hero, so you guess that's why everyone's eager.

You peered to your left, seeing the loud Bakugo screaming to be chosen, as Midoriya nervously held a hand up, not as confident, but look eager to become one.

"Quiet down everyone!" You perked at the voice, pulling you hand away from the jittery Pokemon, as the male sitting two seats in front of you quieten down the endless request of being the chosen.

Iida, sat on his seats, eyes downcasted as he continued with an air of confidence in his words. "Leading is a task of heavy responsibility! But ambition does not equate the ability. This sacred office demands the trusts of its constitution, if this is to be democracy, then put forward the motion...!"

Iida looked like he was having hard time swallowing himself, as he shouted. "Our true leader must be chosen by election!" His hand held the highest in the air, unable to pull down, even as he requested the motion of an election.

'Your hand is the highest one!'

"But Iida-kun, we haven't known each other long enough to build trust." Tsuyu commented, admitting her opinion on the take with a small tilt to the side, as Kirishima continued aggressively.

"And everyone will just vote for themselves!"

"That's precisely why anyone who manages to earn multiple votes will be the best-suited individual for the jobs!" Iida looked towards the teacher, who by the way is already in his sleeping bag. "Will you allow this sensei?!"

"Just do what you want." His droopy eyes had moved towards your dazed form, as he called for you lightly. "(Last)."

You jumped, slamming your hand on the table to hide the Pokemon once more. You chuckled, as he simply gave you a dead glare. "You're in charge."

You choked, as the teacher zipped up and was out like a light before you had a chance to protest. You grumbled on your seat, as you begrudgingly got up with everyone waiting for you to move to the front. Easily maneuvering the spider Pokemon behind your collar once more as you dragged yourself towards the front. Was this pay back for before?

"Yes, sir.."

Getting up on the podium, Iida leaded the group, telling everyone to vote while you'll write down the votes. You lightly waiting for everyone to peel a piece of paper to the front where you can write down the votes.

You absolutely did not want to be President, even Vice President, as you were dubbed already miss.'teacher assistant' by your peers. As you thought of your vote, it was a pretty obvious choice for you. Midoriya was a little to stiff to be president. Though you are sure he has potential, he tends to go blank in front of everyone. Iida seemed like a good choice, but you weren't completely sure. And Bakugo..let's not go there.

It just had to be this person.

Once you finished writing down the votes, you peered at the top students, who was the first to shout at the sight of his own name listed with many votes.

"I got 3 votes?!" Midoriya paled, surprise he had ended up on the lucky straw. Kind of a strange reaction, considering he did want to be president.

"What the-who the hell voted for Deku!" Bakugo grumbled-yelled loudly, as Sero commented back slyly with a large grin.

"Well, who would want to choose you?"

You stared at your name, feeling both ill and unhappy. Though you guessed you should be atleast a bit more happier with your results, you did not want to be a vice president.

'2 vote..who voted for me?' You tilted your head, a slight frown jutting out. luckily you weren't the only one with the 2nd spot, finding Yaoyorozu also with the same results. She's more suitable to the job as Vice, in fact, you thought she was fit for president.

since you did voted for her.

you sighed before you heard the upset Iida in his seat, frustrated to the core.

"0 votes, I thought as much! This is the harsh reality of the sacred office!" He said, and you could only feel a bit bad, he looked like he devastatedly wanted the part.

"But how about the vice? We got two people with the same votes." Kirishima added on, glancing at you for awhile.

You added on to his question, as the class began the murmur about the choices. You quickly backed away from the position, automatically moving the position towards Yaoyorozu.

Risen from the dead, Aizawa introduced the new class president, and the Vice President in the front. Midoriya still seemed out of reality, as Yaoyorozu looked a bit disappointed to be placed only one vote away from being leader.

You eyed the engine-quirked boy, who still seemed rather upset, considering the class had quickly gone over the election.

~•~•~
Sitting beside Midoriya, a bowl of Yakiniku right in front of you, you watched as Uraraka munched on her lunch eagerly, looking adorable, as she comments on the rice in delight.

Shinso had told you to go off to lunch without him, complaining he got caught in something he really doesn't want to get involved in. Poor guy looked beyond tired already, muttering about elections, as he went back to class.

Too bad, you were kinda hoping to show off the little spider to him.

You decided to seat yourself with the trio, the ones who invited you the day before. Uraraka looked enlightened you were sitting with them, as both Iida and Midoriya greeted you politely, but just as friendly.

Midoriya took out a rice from his Katsudon, lost in thought. The male looked troubled, a terribly confuse look dressing his feature.

"Midoriya-kun..are you okay?" You questioned, the male jumped three feet in the air as he panicked a bit.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright." He calmed down after awhile, awkwardly smiling as he continued. "I'm just worried if I can really be class president." He nervously held the chopsticks, eyes gazing down at the bowl.

Uraraka quickly injected mid-munch, eyes closed as she enjoyed the meal. "you can."

You patted the male's shoulder's encouragingly, much to the flush boy embarassment. "I'm sure you'll do great." The male smiled briefly over to you, as gave your own grin.

Your eyes gazed down at his odd-shaped necktie for a second, wordlessly bringing your hands to fix it without much thought.

"(Last)-!" Midoriya blushed red, but you paid no mind before Iida continued on.

"Worry not Midoriya." Iida encouraged, stuffing curry into his mouth. "Your grit and decisiveness in a pinch makes you perfectly suited to lead us all. That's why I voted for you."

Pulling the necktie, you pulled away to peer at it again, before nodding at the curly-dork, who was feeling much hotter than needed. Midoriya looked away bright red, stuffing another mouthful of his meal.

Stopping mid-bite, Uraraka asked him questionably. "But didn't you want to be president too, Iida-kun? You've got glasses and everything."

You and Midoriya both sweat-dropped at her words. You guessed she said whatever in her mind since the start, but it wasn't as bad as Tsuyu's bluntness you supposed. You also added your input, looking over at Iida.

"Aside from glasses, I think Iida-san seemed to be suited to be president. But it really was just cause everyone didn't know each other better."

Iida looked up slightly at your words, he looked alittle happier to hear that. He cleared his throat before he answered Uraraka.

"Ambition and suitability are different matters, I humbly made the choice I felt was correct."

"'Humbly'?" The two said at the same time, making both Iida and you to stare over at the flabbergasted duo. You didn't say anything, moving over to chow on your food carefully. You also carefully fed the spider, which was now in your lap. You nonchalantly brought down the few bits of food without looking down.

"Iida-kun, I've been thinking, but are you like some rich kid or something?" Uraraka asked out of the blue, much to Iida slight chagrin. Iida looked as if there was egg on his face, as the two keen to learn more simply moved closer. The said boy muttered to himself before he explained himself.

"I don't like people to know this.." Pushing his glasses to his face, he admitted. "But yes, my family is a renowned hero family, and I am the second son."

The two others cheered excitedly at hearing, as you nodded interestedly. Iida continued his explanation, "do you know the Turbo hero, Ingenuim?"

Midoriya had turned full-on hero nerd, looking in anticipation at Iida. "Of course! He employs 65 sidekicks at his office in Tokyo, so you're.."

Looking proud, Iida stared up in the sky like he won the world champion, pushing his glasses hauntily. "Yes, he is my brother!"

Iida continued to briskly talk about his brother, and as you listen, you could clearly see Iida definitely looks up a lot to his older brother. You watched as the male continued rather eagerly how much he admires and respect his own flesh and blood.

"I realized though I'm not yet ready to lead alone. As the superior candidate, it was right that the role should go to you Midoriya." Iida explained.

"Hmm.." You hummed, moving the satisfied spider back to the crook of your neck. Listening to the chatter from the trio was definitely different than what you were used too, but you decided to speak up as well, gathering their attention. "I think it's cool you admire your brother so much. To be honest I'm pretty sure all of you guys can be a leader at some point in the future too."

Iida smiled politely, a look of pride almost settling in. He added on to your encouragement, turning the attention over to you, "ah-thank you (last). Though I'm surprise you didn't take the position as vice president."

"Eh." You stumbled, sweat dropping lightly, as the male continued with a hand under his chin. "You're suited to lead, you seemed acquainted well with the position."

"That's just cause Aizawa-sensei likes to tease me." You quickly intervened, feeling embarrassed at the spotlight. You sighed, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Uraraka also piped up lightly, her eyes reminding you of an adorable jigglypuff, as she asked questionably, "actually (last)-chan, you seem pretty close with Aizawa-sensei. Did you know him before you went to school?"

"Ah-I did." You admitted, as they looked curious about your story, all leaning in closer to hear. "My mother is acquainted with him, old friends you can say. Since I moved here in Musutafu, he's been helping me out."

"Ohhh!" Uraraka nodded understandingly, as Midoriya added curiously. "Does your family live far from here?"

"Well my mother lives out of city, I used to live with her. My father lives in another city close by, their divorce you see." You explained to your friends, as they were surprise a bit. They looked a bit guilty for a second, causing you to shake your hands to stop them.

"Not in a bad way though, they separated in good terms."

You rubbed the back of your neck as you continued describing your background. "I have an older sister, but we aren't that close, since she used to live with my father when they got divorce. Last time I saw her, she was getting married."

"Are you pretty rich as well (last)-chan? You sometimes seem so polite!" The brunette commented, looking interested in you as Midoriya looked worried at the other girl's words.

"Do I?" You stopped, looking alittle lost.

"Yeah, not like Iida, but sometimes you talk a bit similar." Uraraka was naturally very curious of yourself, as you never opened up. You tilted your head in thought.

"Well, I wouldn't say rich." You paused mid-bite, as you eyed the ceiling. "

more like, traditional." You shrugged, smiling lightly.

Before another word could be said, a loud alarm rang alerting everyone to get off their seats. The four of you looked around in slight panic as the robotic voice quickly filled the students in of a security breach, level 3.

Iida turned to the students beside our table, asking loudly over the siren. "What's security level 3?"

"It means someone's infiltrated the building! Hasn't happened in my three years here! Anyway, hurry up and get outta here!" The random third year told us, and without a word everyone rushed towards the exit which was a whole new level of crowded.

Everyone was panicking and pushing around, it almost felt suffocating to a point as you were being shoved here and there. You all were pressed against each other being jostled left and right.

"Oww!! What's going on!" Uraraka complained near you.

"Everyone's rushing towards the exit.." You replied, as you were pushed slightly by the student close by.

Iida added on not too far away. "Such a rapid response to danger! I'd expect no less from this great intuition!"

"Maybe alittle to rapid, everyone's panicking." Midoriya commented, as suddenly you were shoved away, the other noticing as they called your name before Midoriya also went down. Stumbling and following the flow, you coincidentally ended up by the window, as you looked to see the infiltration caused by reporters?

You perked when you felt a familiar crawl in your neck, touching your neck to pull out one of your tiniest Pokemon, who let out a small cry when it stood on your hand.

"Joltik.." You whispered, bringing your hand to hold its body, as the Pokemon cooed lightly on your hand. You brought your hand to cover the spider as you got shoved again. The shove making you hold the Pokemon tighter to your chest.

You winced lightly, that shove was a little too forceful.

"(Last)! Are you okay?!" You jumped, peering behind you to stare at Iida, who was once again behind squashed into the wall beside you. Moving the creature to your neck once again, You took a hold of his sleeve, to give him some space to actually breathe in.

"I think I should ask you that.." You sighed, before you remembered, looking up at the tall male. "Wait Iida, we're not being infiltrated by villains! Look-" you pointed over towards the crowds of reporters being stopped by some of the teachers, you could clearly see the tip of Present Mic's hair way behind the crowd.

"The press corps!" Iida was about to yell and explain to the wild and panicked students, only to be once again forced against the window. Attempting to pull the sleeves in his uniform once more, when instead you were the one being pushed away.

You stumbled, about to fall to your knees when someone firmly caught your wrist. You got your footing, as you peered at the hand holding you up. Looking back, still against the window, the stern male is able to grab you from his spot, refusing to let go as you stumbled to stay balance.

When Iida was able to pull away from being squashed once again, he helped you stand on your two left feet, as his grip never left.

"Ah-thanks.." You slightly dazed from the close call, as he nodded.

"No worries, now we should find a way to tell the others." He pulled you along side, trying to stay clear of any more windows. You followed along, bringing a hand to your neck once again, to keep the spider still with you. But your eyes followed the hand clutching your wrist, not forceful to the point of it hurting but nonetheless it was firm and warm.

You blushed, just what were you thinking?

"Iida-kun! (Last)-chan!" You both glance towards Uraraka who was stuck between other students.

"Uraraka-" you were about pull her to get a little closer, only to be pushed back again. This time still standing well, thanks to Iida.

Iida had figured something. You can tell from the look of realization crossing his feature as he let go of your hand for a moment, as he called over to the girl reaching his hands towards her.

"Uraraka, make me float!"

Your eyes widen in realization, as they attempted to reach each other. Frankly, you were probably air at this point, because you ended up following the drags and flowing over towards another side.

A hand held your shoulders, as you peered behind your shoulders to see the familiar red-head frowning slightly. Kirishima and Kaminari were both in the middle of the crowd as well.

Funnily enough, the red-head had caught your stumbling form as he held your shoulders carefully. You turned towards them as he still carefully held you by your shoulders. Not that you minded, you weren't that into being dragged around like a rag doll.

"(Last)-chan, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." You nod hesitantly, as were shoved once more. Making you stumble into Kirishima's chest lightly. Your head was flushed against his tone body, and you weren't sure what to do.

'Oh boy.'You felt your skin burn slightly at the contact.

Placing your hands on him, you pushed away slightly to stare up at him. The very manly male was looking down at the floor with a light blush on his cheek, you cleared your throat as you finally gave distance between you two.

Kaminari was still busy fending himself from people pushing him to notice the cliche romance scene, as he turned towards you and Kirishima. He was surprise for a moment, before dumbly greeting you with a smile.

"Oh hey (last)-chan!"

You nodded towards him lightly, as he was shoved again by a student in front of him.

You chuckled at the scene, when you felt the spider in your neck began to crawl once more. Holding a hand towards it, you attempted to stop its movement. Strange of it to now seem so eager to get out.

'Oh right. There's electricity nearby.' You mused when you met eyes again with the flirty boy.

"Uh-I know this isn't really the right time." The flirty blonde mused, through all the chaos the pretty boy grin was still lighting up the room. Still being held up by the red-head's strong grasp, you tilted your head in confusion. "About the date later."

You blinked. You completely forgot about that.

Kirishima looked shock for a second, and there was a slight squeeze in your shoulders. You jolted as you peered behind you to see a visibly embarrassed male, his smile was curved awkwardly, as Kaminari was about to explain nervously.

"We are s-ACK!"

The male went down once again, much to your and Kirishima's amazement. The male behind you reluctantly moved over to help the toppled electric boy.

Suddenly, a loud engine was ignited, and the familiar classmate was spinning in the air like an actual wheel across the air. The three of you were eyeing in shock as he finally slammed on top of the emergency exit sign.

His glasses had fallen off, as he held one of the pipes to keep himself steady before he bellowed towards the students.

"Everyone! Everything's fine!" The pushing and loud chatters and complains died down, as everyone focused at the boy mimicking the emergency exit. Something you probably would've found funny, if it weren't for the seriousness edge on his voice.

"It's just the press, there's nothing to panic about!" You watched the male, a serious yet firm male who was maybe a little to serious at times. You smiled.

Looks like he's able to lead after all.

The red-head pulled his hands away from your shoulders, his grin also lifting up as everyone finally relaxed. The crowd began to slowly move their away along. You sighed in relief yourself, still keeping a hold onto Joltik as the duo beside seemed to relax as well.

~•~•~
Back at class, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu were standing by the podium, the former was nervously staring at everyone bugged eye. The Vice President was trying to coax the male to finally speak up.

"W-we'd like to choose other student council members!" The nervous boy sweated profusely. "But before that.."

His nervousness seemed to subsided, as he stared over at the hero of today's little fiasco, who perked in confusion. "I think Iida is better suited to be class president!"

A small grin appearing on his face, he continued to encourage the others to agree. "You all saw how well he led everyone in the crisis, I think he's the correct choice for the job."

You smiled lightly, playing with the spider who was once again messing with your writing utensils as the red-head agreed, loudly expressing his approval.

"Sounds good! Iida really showed his stuff back in the cafeteria, not that I've got anything against Midoriya."

Kaminari added right after, a snicker leaving him for a moment. "He was like a beacon pointing to the emergency exit!"

You chuckled quietly, the scene was quite comical. But you can't really tell that to him. Iida stood up from his seat, bringing his right arm raised high as he accepted the job. Quite the story for a simple class president, you just hoped you'd be able to withstand listening to Iida acceptance speech.

Or the class will never get anything done today.

Though you were far away from the window, you looked outside at the still clear sky. It was cloudy, but it was calming to look at.

It was a wonder how the press could somehow rush inside with the top-notch security you U.A had. You heard sirens after the whole fiasco, so you assumed everyone was already rushed away from the school.

You eyes stared at the bare gate. The supposedly steel barrier was suppose to be there. It was odd. It looked like it was destroyed, the dust of the steel's leftover rotting the ground near the once strong barrier.

It looks as if it had been..

Disintegrated

Another week pass and another chapter. I think adding Joltik in the bits of the chapter was probably the cutest. Cause it's so small.

Overall, love. Love here, love there, love everywhere. Honestly, Kaminari's a dork, and that's about it. He's flirty to an extent that makes him dumb, and I think that's cutest thing about him. Iida has this very serious nature about him, so it's kinda hard giving him natural romances, but I guess that's the charm itself.

I'm so happy to see the love the story has been getting, and I honestly can't explain it. Thanks so much once again. I think the best parts of being writer is seeing other people's reaction to your story. Lolol.

Next week, I'm gonna be adding a recommended Pokemon. Sorry if everyone's Pokemon still hasn't come out, but I honestly have a plan where each and everyone of them will get their chance to make an appearance. Their's a plan in my head, and it'll all work out...I hope. Lol.

I think the things that made this chapter important was reader's ideals. I didn't necessarily wanted a character that hated heroes. And I always had pressed that the reader just didn't really care. She's just honest about how she sees things. Another thing I added was the slight background I added to reader. Too be honest, I'm just pitching in a background wondering if y'all will figure it out. Everything comes out in BNHA season 2, so I'm just adding stuff little by little.

To give the hint for next chapter, the lucky word. "Date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.2K 10
You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. Your husband being one of the top 10 heroes...
99 5 6
When a girl who has become friends with unknown creatures showed their abilities to the whole world what do you think will happen? Chaos? War? Peace...
58.1K 685 12
(Discontinued!) Ever since he was little, Izuku was made fun of. Whether it was his looks, his attitude, or disabilities. Yet, he kept his ideal stro...
211K 5.6K 22
You are a villain, he is becoming a hero... You and Bakugou were friends back in kindergarten through Middle school, however after Middle school you...