KARMA'S TWIN (Gakushuu x Read...

By Nekochinchin

After the twin's suspension they met their yellow octopus teacher they had to assassinate, they thought it wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 DATE?!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

1.1K 32 3
By Nekochinchin

Your POV (What Gakushuu is wearing. ^)

Holy shit! I look good in this dress! Right now I'm putting my dress on, and let me tell you I look great!

After I did my hair and placed very few makeup on my face, I left my bathroom. I saw the girls still doing their hair.

Yes, I invited them, the more of us the more trouble, am I right?

This is what they're wearing

Rio's

Kanzaki's

Kayano's

And Mine!

######

After 20 minutes we went to Karma's room to see how they're doing. And yes, I did invite my brother, Sugino, Maehara, and Nagisa. Like I said, more of us more trouble.

We entered and saw the boys already dressed and just there sitting and talking. They noticed us and their faces were shock, well, except for my brother. He was just taking pics of the boys reactions. The girls were oblivious.

This is what they're wearing

Maehara's

Sugino's

Nagisa's

And my Brother's

#########

If you're wondering, I did match the girls and the boys together, I'm so sneaky. Well my brother chose his.

After a few minutes of the boys staring we went down to the living room and waited for Gaku to come. He's our ride.

"I am so excited for the mischief we're about to bring!" I said twirling on my heels.

"I'm more excited about the sweets they have!" Kayano says all giddy

"Yeah, me too. I'm more excited for the food." Rio says as she and Kayano high fives each other.

We were all chatting and we heard honking outside. Our ride is here. We all got up and head our way out. I saw my brother had a sour face on, I went up to him and ruffled his hair.

"Relax~ Remember, I'm not on a date with Gaku, after all I invited you guys. Plus, we're gonna be the ones who'll have the most fun in that party." I said smirking, he sighs and replies with a 'yeah'.

We entered the limo and I sat beside Gaku, my brother sat beside me too. Now they're both glaring at each other while I'm their wall to avoid them getting physical. My brother just gives him insults, Gaku did the same.

Geez

After 10 minutes which felt like an eternity, we arrived at the place.

Me and Gaku showed our invitations and we all entered. Rio and Kayano immediately went to where the food is at, Maehara was picking girls up, Sugino and Kanzaki were outside at the yard chatting, my brother went exploring, and Me and Gaku are on the dance floor dancing.

Nagisa? Probably went to the restroom.

We were all just chatting and laughing, we're all getting along. Heck even Gaku with my classmates! Amazing ,right?

Few minuted passed and someone went in front, pretty much obvious who it is.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Gabrielle Smiths, I thank you all for coming to my party!" See? Obvious. Everyone gave him an applause and waited for him to continue.

"Tonight we'll have an auction! Those who are interested, the room is on the second floor, 6th door on the left. The main object is a Diamond Ring! It will start in 9 o'clock sharp! Thank you again."

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who smirked when he said Diamond Ring. Everyone gave him an applause. He left and the music started playing again, everyone went back to what they did.

Me and Karma got our little toys, and by toys I mean toy control rats, cockroaches, and snakes.

The girls had the toy cockroaches while the boys had the toy rats.

Gaku, Me, and Karma got the snakes. The three of us will be in the auction, since auctions are usually dark, the snakes will be even more scarier.

I already hacked the security systems, so we won't get caught! But of course I'm still letting it get it's footage, I need to see people's reactions of course.

I looked at the time and it was 7:45. I told everyone to place the toys, while Me, Karma, and Gaku went to the room where the auction will be held.

Good thing there was no one guarding the place. We entered and placed the snakes, before we left I saw the Diamond Ring and took it.

Karma and the rest didn't know about the plan I had. They thought it's just about the animals. Oh no, there's more to it. It's nothing grand, but it sure is funny.

We went back downstairs to meet up with the rest.

Okay! It's time for the show to start!

We all look at each other and nodded, Gaku, Me, and Karma made our way to the second floor and entered the room.

We sat down and waited for this show to start.

Karma's POV

The auction has started and a few things were already bought. Like an antique vase, plate, some sort of Chinese figure, and other weird stuff.

The next item came in and I knew that it was the ring.

The dude opened up the small box the ring was in. The box was opened and there it was.... The ring everyone has been waiting for..... Ring Pop

.......

Ring pop?

........

Wait

I immediately looked at Y/n, Asano did the same thing. Y/n already knew what our reaction would be so she showed us the Diamond Ring that was on her middle finger. Damn.

Your POV

I stood up from my seat.

"I'll buy the ring for a thousand dollars. The ring pop and the diamond ring." I said pointing at the small box the diamond ring was in.

"But Madam, the ring is missing." Someone said.

"I don't care, if I were to find it in this mansion, I will take claim of it." I said swaying my finger.

"I-If you insist." He says, I just nodded and smiled.

The dude gave me the small box and said "Sold!"

That's when I gave everyone the signal to start. The three of us started moving the snakes.

3...

2...

1...

"KYAAA!!!!"

"A SNAKE!!!"

"SOMEONE TURN ON THE LIGHTS!!"

"THERE ARE THREE OF THEM!!'

"THEY ARE HUGE!!"

"SOMEONE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!!!"

I left the scene, but I can still control the snake. Gaku and Karma just stayed and had their little fun.

When I left the room I could already hear the screams, I giggled.

I went down the stairs and saw cockroaches flying, rats jumping on people, and people who have fainted. Jesus.

I made my way to the gang and just stood beside Kayano as I see the chaos happen. The people from the second floor went down the stairs with the snakes following behind.

"KYAAA!!!!"

"THERE ARE SNAKES TOO?!"

"IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE GABRIELLE!!!"

"THERE ARE RATS, COCKROACHES, AND SNAKES!!!"

"YOU ARE FILTHY!"

After an hour we stopped, everyone was angry and left the mansion. We did the same.

On our way back we were all laughing in the limo, we were all getting along. Even Gaku was smiling and laughing together with us. I feel like Class E and Gaku are gonna get along well in the future.

We were all laughing to what Sugino said, my phone received a message. When I looked to who it was from my eyes widened.

Oh no.

It's Aunty Kate...

I faced Karma and showed him the message, his eyes widened.

The message said

'Hello my niece. And I'm sure Karma is also reading this message, so Hello to you too my nephew.

I'm sure you both already know that every time I message you, I want the both of you to come to France to help me with my new fashion line.

I'll be waiting for your arrival.

Your Aunt Kate <3'

Ah shit.

Aunt Kate is the younger sister of our Dad She's only younger by 3 years.

She's 35 years old

We don't hate her, it's just when she uses us as her models, things get really tiring.. Seriously!

Last time we had to try on a shitload of clothing!

She even makes me wear clothes that aren't my style!

What kind of horrid shit is this woman gonna give us?

I'm already shivering at the thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...
105K 2.9K 30
Run! That was the only thought on my mind. But that simple action led to so much more and I'd still be trapped if I hadn't of escaped.
44K 807 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
3.2K 53 15
3-E class. Also known as End Class. That class is full of amateur assassians. And their target is their teacher, Korosensei - octopus like creature...