7 Minutes in Heaven

OkMeghan

Nora had never been one for bachelorette parties, or parties at all for that matter, but when your best frien... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Author's Note

2.4K 24 3
OkMeghan

Hello all! As of right now, I'm intending this to only be a one-shot. I've purposely left it as a bit of a cliffhanger in the event that I should ever want to continue it, but I wanted to try my hand at a romance since that isn't something I normally write. Please feel free to leave comments and if you like it, definitely hit the vote button! I'm still fairly new on Wattpad, so forgive me if I don't respond right away (I'm still figuring the site out), but I will try to get back to anyone who is kind enough to leave a comment.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy 7 Minutes in Heaven!

Update: I got so many comments and requests  (and characters nagging in my brain) for the story to continue and so it has. No idea how long it will go, but I invite you all along for the ride ❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Out of His League: Book Two (18+) Jenna S.

Любовные романы

423K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
Happily ever hookup. (Book #2) LaylaJ2711

Подростковая литература

672K 20.1K 40
***COMPLETE*** Book #2 in the hookup series - MUST READ THE FIRST BOOK in order for this one to make any sort of sense. "Keep doing that and I'll be...
The Fling (18+) Phoebe Morris

Любовные романы

142K 2.9K 27
Nora knew she was out of her depth, knew that the smart thing to do - the 'right' thing to do - would be to ignore his scandalous proposition... Bu...
Survivor Haley Green

Приключения

131K 4K 57
Cassie Quinn, now a Senior in college has her life figured out. She's smart and funny with the heart to match, but lacks confidence. As she was previ...