love scenario

Von daughteroffreya

not ikon read on to find out Mehr

characters
first love
begin
change up
power up
about the chapter titles
clap
pretty u
adore u
love maze
shine
made it
teach her
really bad boy
playing with fire
Flower
pinwheel
getting closer
shoot out
moonwalker
Rocket
home
SHH
good to me
chilli
growl
tear
Hug
no
gogobebe
senorita
danger
wave
fancy
fear
snap shoot

latata

161 9 0
Von daughteroffreya

J

JUNGKOOK pov

I paced around the room impatiently. I still felt that I was too harsh on Tzyuzu but I did not know how to apologize. "tonight you can tell her how much you love her. She will definitely love you for that, " Jimin said . I jumped back."Jimin! What the actual... Don't scare me like that,"I said. That hyung,always blending in with the shadows. I thought about what he said for a while. Maybe she will believe me. Maybe she will finally understand why I'm so protective. I nodded "your right hyung. I should just tell her how I feel for her and maybe she will return back the feelings, "I said . Suddenly I heard footsteps. I turned around. Standing there was beauty itself. Tzuzyu was standing there at the staircase. She looked  like a queen. So regel, so cold yet beautiful, like a snowflake. She was dressed in normal clothes but she made them look so gorgeous. Her hair was curled and she looked so alluring.

I stared at her for a good thirty seconds before realizing that I was being an idiot. I raised my elbow out. She grinned and took it. We both walked out together. Like a real couple.
---------------------------------------------------------

I know. It's been a million years since I updated but on the bright side NCT's new mv came out!!!!!!!!!!! So yay
                                    -daughteroffreya:)))) 🙆

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC