Shoto Todoroki x Reader

By Silverpoint01

You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 17

9.4K 323 286
By Silverpoint01

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

m/n= mother's name

m/h/n= mother's hero name

f/n= father's name

f/h/n= father's hero name

l/n= last name

Italics= your thoughts

I was excited yet nervous as I walked with Shoto to the hospital. Excited because I am never not excited and nervous because I am scared that if I act normal like asked then I might be a little rude to whomever we are going to be seeing. Seeing my discomfort Shoto tries to comfort me by putting his right hand into my left. It cooled down my hand and did comfort me a lot actually because it helped me understand that Shoto will be there to help me smooth things along.

"Hey Shoto can you tell me who we are meeting."

"No you can wait until we get there."-S

"Not even a hint."

"No."

I pouted and looked away as Shoto led us towards our destination by holding my hand. We soon made it though to the hospital and I looked around after Shoto left me for a moment to ask what room they are in.

What if we have a personality clash and it becomes like me and Bakugo and I make Shoto disappointed in me because of it. What if I say some unintentionally rude hospital joke and they get offended. AAH my miseries!

I was tapped on the shoulder by someone and I come out of my depressing thoughts to see Shoto trying to get my attention. I looked at him not even hiding my emotion on my face, he justs smiles and takes my hand. He leads me to a door and before I could ask him again who it is we are meeting he opens the door. A woman with white hair was by the window and turned to look at us and she looked like she could be Shoto's mom. Ignoring that last thing the only thing I could think of was this,

She is so beautiful, she looks like she could be a great mom.

"Shoto, you came. Who is this?"-Pretty woman

"This is Y/n mom the girl I have been talking about, she is my girlfriend."-S

"Shoto since when did she become your girlfriend?"-SM

"A month ago."-S

"Why didn't you show her to me earlier she is so cute."-SM.

I finally connect all the dots in my head and think of what they said and it made me blush and look away but I was quickly pulled into a hug by an overly excited mother. I was embarrassed mostly at the fact that I don't know what to say.

Shoto said be yourself but how can I be yourself when around your mom Shoto and she makes me just as embarrassed and flustered as you make me. Dem Shoto I might not make it to the end of today, you can't blame me if I don't. Ok Y/n you got this warm up, let her ask questions first and then if you feel better later then start talking. Ok I am ready.

"Y/n are you alright you are so red?"-SM

"I-I'm fine just a little shocked since Shoto didn't tell me I was going to meet you and I must say you are really pretty."

Shoto's mom let go and I freaked out that I said the wrong thing but all she did was place a hand over her heart and gave me a look that I give to Shoto when staring at him. I think I said the right and honest thing.

"You are so kind who are your parents honey?"-SM

"Well I am adopted by the Midoriya's."

"Oh I know them Shoto told me about them once."-SM

"I hope he said good things, even though they are my adopted family I love them very much."

"I've heard from Shoto that you do a lot for your brother, you are a great sister. I am sure Fuyumi would love you."-SM

"Ohh is Fuyumi Shoto's sister?"

"Shoto didn't tell you of Fuyumi?!"-SM. She looks at Shoto who defended himself.

"I never had the chance to bring up my family."-S

"It is true I haven't still told him about my real parents so we technically are even."

"Who are your actual parents?"-SM. She sits down on the hospital bed and tells me to sit next to her so I do and for the first time I actually say my real last name and it just sounded very nice to me.

"I don't expect you to remember them but their names were f/n and m/n l/n. Their hero names were f/h/n and m/h/n."

"I remember someone of those hero names."-SM

"Really, can you tell me what you know of their hero days if you can because I don't know much about them."

"I don't know much either for some reason but I do remember that your dad was very protective of your mom and that they were very liked by the public."-SM

"Thank you."

I smiled a closed eye smile and Shoto's mom looked at me and the next thing I knew I was engulfed into a hug.

"Y/n how can you be so cute."-SM

My dad said my mom always made the cutest faces and that is probably where I get mine. Sigh, one day.

Me and Shoto's mom talked more and I answered all the questions she asked about me. She even let me start calling her by her first name. I liked Shoto's mom a lot she is a lot like Shoto and it is cute. We were now having to leave as it was getting really late so I got out of the bed after getting one last hug from Shoto's mom.

"Shoto you should bring her next time."-Rei

"I will try."-S

"Ok now goodnight and be safe."-Rei

"Bye Rei."

"Bye mom."-S

We leave the hospital and a big smile and happy aura was around me. Me and Shoto walk silently together holding hands. His warm left hand warmed me up from the coldness of outside. When we reached his house I stared at him, ready to say our goodbyes for today.

"Well Shoto I want to thank you today was a great day."

"Do you want to stay the night instead it is pretty late?"-S

"It's ok Shoto I don't want to intrude."

"Don't worry you won't be intruding."-S.

He leads me towards his home and I become nervous even though I have been here before it stills feels weird to come in without asking properly for permission. He leads me towards what I believe is his room. As he opens up the room I stare in awe at how simple it is, not really what I expected. Shoto laughs at my reaction as I suppose it isn't something you would normally get for a room this simple.

"Is it really that exciting?"-S

"Well I expected something much different."

"What did you expect?"-S. He sits down on his bed and I do as well sitting next to him.

"I don't really know something more extravagant I suppose."

"Well I suppose so in your point of view that may have been the case but I am not one to spend so much money."-S

"True dat. So what now?"

"Well we sleep."-S

"I figured that but do you have anything you can spare for me to wear."

"Oh yeah one second."-S

Shoto stands up and gets some clothes from his drawer and I just stare off into space until he lends me a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I go to the bathroom and change into the clothes given to me and stuff the clothes I was wearing into the bag I brought with me. I exit the room to see Shoto sitting on his bed waiting for me. I come up to him and sit next to him.

"Where am I sleeping?"

"Here."-S. He points to the bed and I got a good idea where he would be sleeping as well and that made me blush.

"Ahem, Shoto are you sure it's a good idea to sleep together."

"Why wouldn't it be?"-S

"What if someone walks in?"

Shoto stands up and goes towards the door, locking it. He comes back to the bed and gets into it which I then did as well after he eyed me to do so. I was now laying down across from him and was staring at his face. He closed his eyes and looked really cute I must say. I then felt his left arm go under me and his right arm come over me bringing me closer to him that my face touched his chest. I blushed immensely and my whole body became really warm and probably the only place on my body that was cold would be where Shoto's right hand laid.

"Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Shoto."

I was able to say calmly and soon was able to hear his breathing become slower indicating he was asleep. With him being asleep I soon fall asleep myself awaiting the day to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.7K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
11.4K 286 28
"Somehow I can trust him..." "My heart began to beat fastly, but at the same time it ached pretty bad." "I did it so I could protect them!" "I will...
4.1K 125 15
Y/n L/n is a new student in Class 1a. Things are a bit different from what she imagined though, something is wrong with nearly everyone in the schoo...
4.3K 92 34
Being Bakugou's little sister, nothing in your life really seemed normal. Having an odd quirk and being skilled in hand to hand combat, you and your...