Wrecked (stu...

By Alien_Kid_Kay

what happens when Georgia goes to a new school and meets the ALMOST love of her life well nigga idk read in... More

Disclaimer
New school ~enjoy
Dat asshole pt1
apology
Dat ass Pt3
Recap
recap 2.0
recap 3.0
A/N MUST READπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
Secret crush pt1
Secret Crush pt2
Body party
Yall Done Did It
ping pong...REALLYYY
Wet Dream
Secrets ?
secrets pt2
A/n
Another A/n sowwy
MESSED UP
A/n
also a a/n sowwy
Sorry
Truth
Mission pt 1 - Go when told to
This isnt a chapter
CumSlut
2/4 seconds
REMINDER
Commands
So im bored
A/N
On a mission to save the PUSSY
Anna YO G-
So Why ?
To far from death
Best Not-Friends
Love ?
CONFESSIONS
Fucking and ducking
Part 43. The let down
A/N

Dat asshole pt2

4.1K 119 7
By Alien_Kid_Kay

(flashback)I can tap that in the locker room

               Brooke's pov
"Bro you will never tap it tho" Nick said , "stop being a ass " we all went to the locker room to change to our gym clothes but to look to the corner of my eye I see Georgia sitting on the bench that's separating the lockers. I walked over to her " Georgia is everything ok ?" " Um yeah just didn't know that I had gym so I didn't bring any gym clothes" she said like she was upset "well you can ask Nicki if she has some clothes for you to wear "  "ok thanks Brooke " she said as she walked over to Nicki , lucky Nicki always stores clothes in her locker so it shouldn't be no biggie but her stuff was very small for Georgia (ya get the joke, no ok ) so I tried to look for sum clothes in my locker and I found a shirt and some Nike joggers in my locker " hey George " I shouted " she looked over at me and she looked sad "I found some clothes that you can wear if ya want " "thanks Brooke " she said and as she went to her locker to change she tripped and fell and y'all don't know how hard I was trying not to laugh so I decided just to go to the actual gym.

             Georgia pov
I tripped and fucking fell and hurt my titties like my shit gonna have all types of bruises on them . I soon as I took off my shirt i felt like I was being watched since I was the last one in the locker room that shit felt creepy as fuck almost took a shit on myself . I looked over at Brooke who was playing Dodge ball and got out , she didn't look to happy so I called her over me . She happily responded looking at my boobs ,"my eyes are up here kiddo" . "Yo wassup" "I feel like someone is staring at me and it makes me feel uncomfortable as hell " " so you want me to stay in here with you while you ditch class because class is almost over in 20 minutes " "why didn't you tell me that I could've just stayed in here" . "So let's do it son" "I ain't yo son " ,"whatever". So me and Brooke sat in the locker room until it was time for us to go back to class.

                 Nick pov
So I was walking to class with Nicki and Trinity because those are the only people who I feel understands me . I seen the new girl when we went to class but that's the only time I saw her after that I didn't see her again until I bumped into her going into our next class "oops sorry" she said and walked pass me , while my dumb ass just stood right there flabbergasted but I didn't say nothing and just walked into the class. I always sit next to Nicki because she won't let me sit nowhere else 😐 "overprotective bitch" I mumble to myself . "Bitch what the hell you say don't make me slap the as Indian out of you " Nicki said lookin like somebody momma "fine I was joking anyways " . I look over to see Brooke and Louis talking ( a/n idk if it's the way how i say it but the way I say it makes the name Louis sound girly ) I see the new girl ,Anna no chri- GEORGIA  looking at the the paper shook as hell so I decide to go and help her Nicki was talking to Trinity anyways so I didn't even think she would care "um hey you need help "um y-yea this problem is hard as fuck " so I help her and we finish and we finally get out of class to go to lunch .....

            Yes there will be a part 3 then that will be it with the part 1,2,3 hope y'all enjoyed cuz my fingers didn't tho 😐 -enjoy 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 138 19
As Artemis goes to highschool, she bumped into someone and suddenly fell in love.
100K 2.2K 22
Sidni had a hard life growing up , witnessing the death of her mother and brother . She decided to take the risk of moving out of her home state Geor...
77.6K 2.4K 32
One kicked out for being gay and the other the new kid in town. See where life takes these two! This is a really shitty attempt at a description but...
79 1 9
Sally turns out to be the odd one in every situation.