Incoming• Stiles Stilinski

By Jos_Lynn_

A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel?
Book 2

Chapter 19

10.5K 322 46
By Jos_Lynn_

"I'm completely and totally fine." Stiles tried convincing Melissa after being unable to convince Alec of the same thing. He kept trying to leave knowing that his dad couldn't afford more hospital bills. They were already drowning.

"You completely and totally have a concussion, Stiles. Lie back down. The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan." Melissa told him with a stern look on her face. Alec fist pumped in honor of Melissa fighting the good fight. Melissa was one of the few people that Alec respected.

"We still haven't paid for the last one." Stiles explained hoping that Melissa would see reason and let him leave but she didn't budge.

"Oh, no, no, no. Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time but he will get her to talk. Even if I let you go, what would you do?" She asked him thinking he was just using excuses on why he wanted to leave while he planned on just going to the station if he got out. Alec knew Stiles and his dad were having money trouble, but he was going to fix that.

"Absolutely nothing except hurt his head even more." Alec said raising his voice so he wasn't ignored. He sent Stiles a look as if challenging him to disagree. They both knew Alec was right.

"Okay, fine. Can you do me one little favor?" Stiles asked Melissa.

"Anything."

"Can you get me a tape player?" Stiles asked as sweetly as he could.

"Like cassettes?" Melissa questioned wondering why Stiles would want a cassette player.

"Yes. Tapes." Stiles corrected.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." Melissa told him as she started to leave.

"Okay, tapes, though, please." Stiles tried correcting her once again. Alec rolled his eyes since cassettes were more Melissa's Era so she would probably know what they're called better then Stiles.

"Cassettes." Melissa said before closing the door so Stiles couldn't say anything else to her.

"You grabbed the tape before we left?" Alec asked glancing up from his phone where he was texting every old contact he had looking for a certain person.

"Uh yeah." Stiles wasn't sure how Alec would react since he seemed to have so many mood swings today.

"Sweet."

"Alec. Are you okay?" Stiles asked worried about his friend. If he could help then he would.

"Yeah I'm fine. You on the other hand are not." Alec tried to get Stiles off the subject since he didn't want to talk about his obvious mood swings.

"Are you sure? You've been texting someone for awhile and you seem more and more irritated." Stiles questioned making Alec roll his eyes. He should probably tell him anyway since he might not have his medication for a while after this month.

"Nah. The irritation is because I haven't taken my meds." Alec tried to keep it as nonchalant as possible. "As for the texting. I'm just trying to get ahold of someone who... owes me something."

"What meds?" Stiles asked. He never knew that Alec was on any medication.

"Don't worry about it dear. Thinking about it will hurt your pretty little head." Alec told him in a high pitched voice.

"Why do I feel like you're mocking me?" Stiles questioned causing Alec to smirk, but he didn't say anything else. Stiles just sighed before falling back onto the hospital bed, groaning when his head started to spin. He could have sworn he heard Alec mutter something about him being 'a beautiful idiot' but he didn't ask.

------------

"You find a tape player?" Stiles asked as Melissa came back into the room.

"No. But I found someone looking for you." She moved out of the way and Malia walked in furrowing her brows at Alec sitting in it he chair right next to Stiles' bed. She didn't know they were close.

"I'm going to head out. Scott texted me to meet with him plus I have a call to make." Alec walked out of of the door but they heard what he said next. Melissa walked out right after him to give the other two some privacy. "Hey Chalice. I need to cash in a favor."

"I heard you almost got killed." Malia said not knowing how else to start a conversation with Stiles right now.

"I heard you almost got killed." Stiles said worried about what happened since no one would really tell him anything.

"You okay?" Malia asked.

"Brunski punched me in the face. Turns out he was a serial killer." Stiles knew that she would understand because she was at Eichen house for a little while herself.

"Makes sense." She said remembering some of the times she was around him.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"We almost got set on fire." Malia said it like it was the most normal thing ever. The sad thing is that it isn't that far out of their normal anymore.

"Everyone okay?" Stiles was worried about whoever else could have been there.

"Basically."

"You okay?" Stiles knew how Malia would hide things that were upsetting her much like Alec.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna go." Malia told him unable to handle how awkward everything was.

"You don't have to." Stiles tried, wanting to fix their friendship.

"I should go." She said again.

"Okay."

"It's locked. Why would she lock the door?" Malia questioned becoming confused.

"Uh Hey, Melissa? Melissa." Stiles tried calling so she would come and unlock the door, but no one answered.

"I could break it." Malia offered.

"How about you not? I already owe this hospital enough money." Stiles told her.

"Why would she lock the door?"

"Maybe she didn't mean to." Stiles said.

"You don't just accidentally lock a door." Malia deadpanned.

"Okay, well, maybe, she wasn't thinking, exactly. Or wasn't thinking it through. You know, people sometimes do things without thinking them through." Stiles said starting to relate the situation they're in to the one that ruined their relationship in the first place.

"Then she's stupid."

"No, even smart people can do stupid things. You know, 'cause they think that it's the right thing. And I don't think we should hold it against her, you know, for the rest of her life! Especially because she's tried apologizing hundreds of times through texts and voicemails." Stiles knew it was really weird to be using Melissa as a representation of him, but it was too late to turn back now.

"Is she gonna keep begging?" Malia asked catching on to what Stiles was doing.

"She might."

"I don't have much practice in things like forgiveness. Some things I'm picking up fast. But other things are like.." Malia tried to think of something she really couldn't get the hang of.

"Like math?" Stiles asked.

"I hate math." She chuckled.

"You hate me?" Stiles asked misinterpreting their weird comparison.

"I like you, Stiles. You're a good friend." Malia told him smiling.

"Good. I'm glad. So friends?" Malia nodded before hugging Stiles.

"How much time do you spend with Alec?" Malia suddenly questioned making Stiles extremely confused.

"Um quite a bit now that I think about it. Why?" Malia took smelled Stiles before shaking her head.

"You're starting to smell kind of like him."

--------------

Alec and Scott were talking about their game plan when they heard something from the other side of a plastic sheet. Satomi, the Alpha of Brett's pack, threw her arrow looking thing through the plastic. Brett jumped through and went to attack the mystery person a second later, but Scott stopped him.

"Wait! Wait! Brett! This is his place. It's his." Scott yelled. Alec took a step out of the plastic curtain and saw Mr. Argent standing there with a gun pointed at Brett. Alec just smiled and waved.

"Scott If you bring in guests, you could have called." Mr. Argent told him. He saw Alec waving from behind Scott with a few more people standing behind him look terrified. He just nodded to Alec before turning back to listen to Scott.

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them." Scott admitted. Alec turned and saw a younger girl, who reminded him a lot of Lilian, crying surrounded by the rest of her pack. Alec walked over to her and sat next to get before putting his arm around her shoulder ignoring whatever Scott and Argent were saying.

"We will be alright." Alec told the girl who was still crying and didn't seem to be stopping in anytime soon. "I promise I will protect you."

The girl looked up at Alec with tear going down her face. She looked so lost and confused that Alec's heart just broke. Alec nodded making sure she knew he was telling the truth and not just saying it to make her feel better. She flung herself into his arms and hugged him as hard as she could, which was pretty hard being a werewolf and all.

"I know this man. He may not remember, but we've met before." Alec heard Satomi tell Scott while staring at Argent as if he was going to attack her in any second.

"You can trust him. I trust him." Scott told not only her but her pack.

"I do too." Alec spoke up from his place on the floor with the girl.

"How do we know he's not like the others?" Satomi asked wanting to make sure her pack wasn't going to be killed by someone who was on the inside of their group. In her mind Argent is a hunter of all werewolves. Forever and always.

"What others?" Argent asked confused. He didn't want to believe that they were talking about other hunters.

"Last night, there was a whole team after them. And they used crossbows. They're hunters, aren't they?" Scott asked hoping he was wrong with what he was thinking. He knew protecting the pack was going to be hard because of the deadpool, but it'll be even harder with hunters after them.

"Not if they're killing for profit. Not anymore." Argent admitted seeming disgusted with the other so called hunters. Alec just whispered encouraging words to the girl who still hasn't let him go.

"Can they find us?" Someone asked. Alec wasn't paying attention to them. Only to the girl that reminded him so much of his little sister.

"They might already know you're here. Maybe they're waiting for dark." Alec heard Argent say. Everyone sucked in a breath not knowing what to think other then straight fear. Alec hugged the girl even tighter when she started to cry again.

"So we're not safe here?" Kira asked. Alec forgot she was even here, but he was glad she was. They're going to need all the man power they can get.

"We're not safe anywhere. We've been trying to get out for days. Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us." Satomi told them. Alec closed his eyes being unable to imagine what shitty things they must have gone through just trying to survive.

"If they're coming, Scott, they're coming for you too. You're still number one on the dead pool." Argent told Scott trying to convince him to leave and not risk himself for the other pack even though he knew Scott would ever do such a thing.

"Number two is here too." Stiles admitted making everyone look around trying to figure out who number two on the list is. Argent looked at Alec not realizing how much the younger boy was really worth. Everyone looked at Alec. "I know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith. She just needs more time."

"Then that's what she'll get." Argent told Scott as he walked away to gather more weapons for the fight that will inevitably come. If they were going to fight they were going to be prepared. The girl let go of Alec and walked off with Brett. Alec looked at Scott and they both nodded before going off their own ways to get ready for the fight of a lifetime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.5K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
1.8K 91 10
Wren and the pack barely have time to recover from Allison and Aidens' deaths when yet another threat comes to Beacon Hills; and this time it's a dea...
26.7K 1K 31
𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...
29.7K 738 36
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 After finding out Allison Argent is still alive...