Alpha Logan

By Daylight428

I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Epilouge

Chapter 14.

18.8K 534 103
By Daylight428

Look at me- getting back into schedule again.

Song: Partners In Crime by Set It Off

~~~

" Why did you keep me from my mate?! " I yelled through the phone. Logan's head was in his hands, regretting he told me anything.

" What are you talking about? " Gabriel asked. I could see the stupid face he makes when he's confused, he knits his eyebrows together just like I do.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. " I huffed, putting my hand on my hip like he'd see how mad I was. He could probably feel it through the phone anyway.

" He told you didn't he...? Well shit. " He sighed through the phone.

" So it's true?! " I said getting louder. Logan took his head out of his hands and looked at me with a " really? " look on his face for doubting him. I mouthed " sorry " to him and listened to what Gabriel had to say.

" I was being an overprotective brother Raegan.. I didn't want you to leave cause I knew as soon as you'd meet him, you'd leave. " he pouted.

I guess I could understand it.. if my brother left me alone in the pack house, I'd be sad too. Heck, I'm without him here and I miss him to death.

" Aww Gabriel.. I just wished you could've let me know what was happening. " I said.

" I know I know and I'm sorry.. "

" It's okay, I forgive you. At least I know what happened the day you came over and what it was about. " I laughed, remembering the day he came over and the way they both acted towards each other. No wonder Logan was so mad. Staying away from your mate takes a toll on you.

" Yeah I'm sorry.. first time I see you after you move and I ruin it... but I'll make it up to you I promise. " He perked up.

" Ooooh one of Gabriel's famous surprises. I can't wait. " I said excitingly. He always is good with surprises. I used to not like surprises, but I've just grown out of it.

" I have to go to a meeting, I'll talk to you later alright? " He said and I nodded. Again, I don't know why, it's not like he can see me.

" Okay, see ya. " I hang up the phone and I look at Logan who's still sitting on the bed, looking at me with an amused look.

" What? " I say and smile at him while walking over to the bed. I sit down next to him and I watch as his eyes look into mine for a spilt second.

" While talking to your brother, you displayed so many emotions. You went from angry, to sad, to excited. It was cute. " He said, smirking his signature smirk. He can tell it drives me nuts.

" You know what else is cute? " I say and bat my eyelashes.

" What? " He says, raising his eyebrow, leaning forward.

" ...Taylor Lautner. " I said, giggling my ass off.

" Oh my.. my mate is fangirling over a fake werewolf. " He says, rolling his eyes at me while smiling. He grabs a pillow off of the bed and throws it at me playfully.

" Hey! " I yell, grabbing the pillow and smack him in the arm. He looks over at me in fake shock, " Ow... That hurt. " he whined, putting a hand to his chest dramatically.

He makes a pouty face and I grab another pillow and wack him a second time, " Oh suck it up Big Bad Wolf. "

" Hmm.. okay. " he sits there, not moving until he uses his speed, grabs a pillow, and hits me with it. Luckily, I was ready for the sneak attack.

I had another pillow in my hands and we just had a pillow fight until Logan stopped suddenly. I looked at him, confused and he used his speed to pin me to the bed, him on top of me.

We just kind of stayed there for a few moments until he moved his hands to my sides.. and then started tickling me.

" N-No.. s-stop tickling me! " I said in between giggles.

" No thanks. " He said seriously while having a smile on his face. He was enjoying this.. torturing me. I quickly thought of a little sneak attack on him and then thought of a perfect idea.

Once he stopped his attack on my sides, I laid there and tried to steady my breath.

" You alright? " he asked with a smirk on his face. Oh buddy, get ready for that smirk to be wiped off your pretty little face.

I pulled on his shirt to bring our faces just inches apart. I could feel his breath on my face as I looked him in his eyes.

He brought his eyes to mine and one of his hands held a side of my face. His finger moved seductively over my bottom lip, making me rethink this whole getting him back thing.

I put my hand on his chest and moved it down to his stomach. I heard him suck in his breath to control himself as I brought my hand lower and lower until I just lightly placed it over his now growing bulge in his pants.

I moved my head so it was near his ear and I said softly, " Think twice before pulling another tickle attack on me. "

After I said that I removed my hand and got up from the bed, walking out of the bedroom, leaving a stunned Logan still on the bed.

As I walked down the hall and down the stairs I laughed, not able to hold it in anymore.

As I walked into the living room I gasped as I saw someone on the couch. Not just anyone, the queen bitch herself.

" Oh hey Raegan, I didn't think I'd be seeing you anymore. " Veronica smiled at me from the couch, patting the space beside her for me to sit there.

" No way in hell I'll sit with you, not after everything you did. " I forced out through my gritted teeth, trying not to yell at her. She deserves it, but I'm pretty sure Logan's already done plenty of that to her. I don't even know why she's still here.

" Yeah yeah, my brother already gave me an earful about what happened so long ago-.. " she said standing up from the couch. I backed away a bit as she started heading in my direction.

" Don't even come near me. " I raised my voice at her and she just smiled at me, crossing her arms.

"..- you really think he won't find out what you did to yourself? " Veronica said coming closer. I backed away some more until my back hit a wall. Well shit.

" Do you think he'd want you after he knows about the scars on your thighs? " She said slowly, making her point come across. I stared daggers at her as she came closer.

" He wouldn't care. " I spit out at her, almost actually spitting in her face. I wished I actually did.

" Oh yeah? I've known him longer than you have, and trust me-.. " she looked me up and down before continuing her sentence, " he would think your ugly after he sees everything. I'm surprised he lasted this long with you anyway, since you're such a fucking-.. " she didn't have time to finish her sentence because Logan appeared at my side.

He forced himself in front of me, almost like a shield, and growled at Veronica. Not just any growl, the growl that shakes the ground when you do it. The Alphas growl.

" Don't you dare step into this house again without my consent or I will rip every limb off of your body one by one until your just a pile of body parts. Trust me, I'm going easy on you. Now get out of my house. " He said all in a serious tone. She stared at him wide eyed, unable to move. My mouth gaped open, unable to process what just happened.

I put my hand on his back to calm him down and I felt him relax a little. " Go. Now. " He said more calmly. Veronica got her purse off of the couch and ran off out of the front double doors.

Tears started brimming my eyes and Logan wrapped his arms around me. His warmth surrounded me as I felt safe within his arms.

" Did you hear e-everything? " I asked between sobs.

I felt him shake his head, " Not everything, but enough to know what was going on. " he stopped hugging me and brought his hands to my face, making me look up at him.

" Why didn't you tell me about your scars? " He asked, softly. He had a pained expression on his face and that just made the tears flow harder. I hate seeing him upset, especially if it's about me.

" I was scared Logan.. I was afraid of you not liking me if you knew I had scars. I didn't want you to think I was ugly.. " I said truthfully, looking down at the floor. I know it sounds ridiculous, but Veronica pointed out one of my biggest fears. Losing Logan because of my scars.

" Well guess what? " he said, forcing me to look up at him again.

" What? " As soon as the words left my mouth his lips connected with mine. His arms slid to my sides and my arms went around his neck.

Once we broke off the kiss, he looked into my eyes again.

" I love you Raegan-.. " he said, holding his hands in mine, "..- and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. "

~~~~~

Aww she finally told him- well not really but you get the idea.

Logan told Raegan he loves her! What do you think will be her response?

Until next time (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 16.3K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
3K 149 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
253K 10.5K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...