Daughter of PRESENT MIC

Por Storm-Phoenix

You is the daughter of Present mic. You go to U.A. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Started: November 17 2018 Ended: unknown Más

Quirk and things Ch 1
Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: All Might
Chapter 5: Class President
Chapter 6: U.S.J
Chapter 7: Getting ready
Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: After the sports festival
Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names
Chapter 12: HERO NAMES
Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye
Chapter 14: Internships
Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)
Chapter 16: Final Exams
Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun
Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 19: Test of Courage
Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit
Chapter 21: The After Math
Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms
Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves
Yo

Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment

9.3K 178 793
Por Storm-Phoenix

(a/n): The picture above just made my day. Iida your such a meme.

The first day of school: Place: home

'I need a smaller version of my voice controller thing.'

I wake up feeling tired. 'I guess I could sleep in the sleeping bag Duncle gave me.' I take it out and I go inside. 'Soft and comfy' I inch to the kitchen to see Dad and Dadzawa talking to each other. Dadzawa being in a sleeping bag like me. We look at each other and smile. "So, Aizawa, are you going to go to class in your sleeping bag? And are you going to expel students today?" In the most tired voice ever.

Dadzawa, "Yes, I will be in my bag and I don't really know about the expulsion thing yet. Will you be going to class with YOUR sleeping bag?"

"Yessss, I'mmmm sooooooo tired, but how will I go to class? Also, Dad are you still up for the screaming competition?"

Dadzawa," I will show you the way, my smol child."

Dad, "Nooooo, what have you done to my child. For the screaming competition, maybe tomorrow." I some how sit on the chair and eat my bekfest. Then I was time for me to go to school. I follow Dadzawa and we have a race. We were on the floor inching our way to school. On my way there I saw Shinso, Tetsu, and Monoma talking to each other. 'I guess that Kiri, and Izuku are in class already.' Then Shinso saw me and he told the others and they come over here. Then Shinso took something out of his bag and put it on. It was a dark purple sleeping bag and he joined me and Dadzawa in the inching race, tetsu and Monoma were just following us but then Shinso had to go to his general studies class. Tetsu and Monoma went into 1-B which was next to my class. I looked at my classrooms door and there was Izuku and a girl with short brown hair with pink cheeks. Then Dadzawa quietly inched behind them.

Dadzawa, "If you're here to hunt for buddies, I suggest that you leave." Then he inched inside. I followed behind and people looked at me.

"Hi, Izuku"

Deku, "Hi (y/n)" Then a boy that had a really dark blue colored hair with glasses asked me.

?? "Hello, I'm Tenya Iida, may I ask why you're in a sleeping bag?" Then he did the "BOI" motion.

"I was really tired so I followed what Mr. Aizawa did."

Iida, "Nice to know!"

Dadzawa, "Hello my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher, now put these on and go outside." We all got the PE clothes and went to the locker rooms to change, while I was changing a piece of floating clothing walked up to me.

?? "Hi, my name is Toru hagakure, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Toru, my name is (Y/n) Yamada."

Hagakure, "Wait, you're the one who placed first in the practical exam. The girl who sneezed the zero pointer away."

"Yup, that's me."

??" Hi I'm Ochaco Uraraka what's your quirk?"

"You'll find out today." Then all the girls went like "Huh?" Then we all went outside and Dadzawa talked about a quirk assessment test, but sense I knew about it, I didn't listen. I look around. 'Where is kiri?'

Dadzawa "(y/n) since you placed first in the practical exam you can go first or choose someone else." I looked around and saw a boy with blond hair and red eyes. The boy that was bulling Izuku.

I point at the blond and say, "I choose him to pitch."

Then he 'tch'ed at me as I walked out the pitching area. 'He woke up on the wrong side of the world this morning.'

Dadzawa, "You can use you quirk, all you need to do is stay in the circle."

Then the blond yelled, well not really, "DIE" compared to dad's screams when he sees a bug scream that is a whisper. But why the word' die'? Then the ball flew away with explosions and Dadzawa showed us the distance it was 705.2 meters. wow.

Then a girl with pick fur and horns said, "That looks fun." 'You shouldn't have said that.'

Dadzawa, "Fun you say, New rule, last place gets expelled. " I look over to Izuku and he was sweating Niagara Falls. 'He doesn't know how to fully control All Might's power. This might be a challenge.'

The 50 meter dash

I got 5.67 seconds, because I train with Dadzawa.

Grip Strength Test

I can't really do much with my quirk on this. I squeeze it as hard as I can and it was 50.1 kg

Standing long jump

'Hmm, I could scream my way over.' I jump and I almost make it and before I hit the ground I scream loud enough for me to fly over, and quiet enough for people to not hear me.

Ball Throw

It was Uraraka's turn to throw the ball and it went flying and it didn't come down. Then Dadzawa showed the distance and it was infinity. 'Cool' Next was my turn. I walk into the circle and I get the ball. Then I throw the ball at a 45 degree angle and I scream, "BEEEEGONE BAAALLLL" then the ball was gone and we waited. Then I felt something go past me and I look in the front of me. I was the ball. Some kids in the background said, "Whoa, It went around the world." Then the distance said, "24,901 Miles or 40074.27494 kilometers" 'Wow, next is Izuku.' Then Izuku went into the circle and he tried to throw it. His hand was glowing pink then he threw it. It went 55 meters. Then he muttered something I couldn't hear. Then I saw that Dadzawa was using his quirk. "Wait, those goggles. Your the underground hero: Erasure Head!" "Who's that?"

Then Dadzawa went and pulled Izuku close to him and told him something. Then he let go and Izuku was about to throw again. This time he threw the ball using one finger and he got "705.3" I was really happy to see that Izuku got that score but then the raging hedgehog yell. "Hey, Deku, tell me how you did that you f@cking bastard!!!" Then he was creating explosions while running to Izuku. Then Dadzawa used his magic and strong AF scarfs to capture the angry bird.

Skip to the scores

When we finished, Dadzawa put out the scores. I was in tenth place, that same as Uraraka. Then I looked to see who got last place. It was Izuku, I looked at him and saw that he was sweating out the ocean. I walk over to him and say, "It's OK. It's probably going to be a logical ruse for us to do better."

Dadzawa, "I lied about the expulsion thing. It was a logical deception for you to do better."

"Told you. Also you should get that finger healed."

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. So I turn around.

Guy with red hair, "Hi!"

"Hi. Uhhh....."

I stare at his face some more.

"Kiri? What's wi-"

He slaps his hand onto my mouth.

Kiri, "Shhhh. You must be wondering about the hair, huh? I wanted a change and stuff."

"It looks cute."

Then I pat his hair.

After school

I was walking with Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku.

"Hi my name, is Ochaco uraraka, your name must be Tenya Iida, your (y/n) Yamada and your name is Midoriya........Deku."

Izuku, "Well actually my name is Izuku, Kacchan calls me that to make fun of me."

Uraraka, "I think Deku sounds like Japanese for 'You can do it'"

Deku, "DEKU IT IS."

Iida, "Wait you can't-" I whisper to Iida, "I'm pretty sure he did that because he likes her." Then Iida nods, 'Iida, you are now my shipping buddy.'

"Lets share numbers." We share numbers and part our ways. I go home to see Dad, doing Dad things. 'I wonder what my friends are up too. *Ding* A group chat?'

Mini Mic has entered the group chat called "1-A". 20 online

Mini Mic: Hi guys

Pikachu: who's Mini Mic

Broccoli boi: It's (y/n)

Mini Mic: who's pikachu

Alien queen: Its Denki

Red Riot: Lets use our hero names in this group chat. if you dont have 1 use what ever

Gravity: Ok

Gravity changed Gravity's name into "Uravity"

Can't stop twinkling: magnificent (Insert sparkle emoji)

Mini Mic: who's ready for tomorrow????

Earphone jack: What are we doing tomorrow?

Mini mic: Most likely hero training

Iida: How would you know?

Mini Mic: I have my ways ¯\_()_/¯

Creati: How do you do those faces?

Mini Mic: IDK ()*:・゚ ゚・: *()

Broccoli boi: ﴾͡๏̯͡﴿ O'RLY?

Lord_explosion_murder: _̷̿̿

Lord_explosion_murder logged out

Shoto: Hi

Grape juice: HEy girls ♥(づ ̄ ³)

Earphone Jack kicked Grape juice out of the chat.

Mini Mic: Yeahhhhhhhh, this is getting weird, Good bye

Mini Mic logged out

'Well that was weird.' I look around the room to see a staff. It looked like a ninja staff. I walk over to it to see why a staff was in the place were I put my flute. I pick up the staff to see that it was a transforming weapon. One that can change it's shape by the welders mind. 'Hmm, maybe it's mine. Maybe it can change back into my flute.' I close my eyes to see, my flute. 'I guess I'm the staffs welder.' I put the flute to my face and start to play. 'The flute is louder than it should be. Maybe it's because of my voice quirk.'

When I was playing, the other instruments started to flow with the song making a 1 person band with floating instruments. Then the door to my room opens and Dad walks in, grabs a clarinet and plays it. I look around, still playing my favorite instrument, to see that the window was open. I look out the window with my flute.

Izuku's P.O.V (I bet you didn't expect that)

I was doing by after school jog to get faster at running and I heard a really nice flute solo. I looked around to see who was playing it but couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. I looked up to see (y/n) with something in her hands. 'I'm guessing that she was the one who was playing the song' Then she stopped and saw me. I wave to her and she waves back, then I hear, "(y/n) WHY DID YOU WAVE OUT THE WINDOW?"

(y/n), "Dad it's just Izuku, my friend, also, no screaming in the house."

"S-so, (y/n), w-who w-was that?"

(y/n), "Well that was my dad and I'm going to come down so wait for me."

"O-ok"

Your P.O.V

I look to my flute and I think about the staff and it went back to being a staff. I go down stairs to open the door.

"Hi Deku"

Deku, "H-hi"

"Come in. I don't want you to stand outside in the sun." Then I drag pull him in the house. Dad came down the stairs and saw deku.

Deku, "Wait, you're Present Mic?!! Wait, why is he here?- mutter mutter."

dad, "I live here, also (y/n) why is there a boy in the house?????"

"I invited him in, so you could meet him and so he isn't in the sun, DAD"

Deku, "Wait, dad???"

"Yup, this guy is my dad, And we just played a song, the one that you just listened to. But don't tell anyone, OK, I have a plan to surprise them." Hehe

Deku, "OK, well nice meeting you, I got to go now." Then he opened the door and left.

"Dad, your clarinet skills are lacking. Also I need to ask you something."

Dad, "Yes I know that, and ask away."

"Why do I have a transforming weapon?"

Dad, "I don't really know, but you could ask Aizawa about it, maybe you can learn how to use a staff or what ever."

"OK, but if he comes over tomorrow, you ask him. Also I'm going to sleep now."

1993 words

I am really bad at writing. 11/21/2018

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.3K 1K 21
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 ᜰ 𝑱𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻 ᜰ ↳𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
167K 5.1K 41
A girl (you) who has to go through moving away from her childhood friends all because she has more than 2 quirks. What will happen when she sneeks ou...
34.8K 1.2K 10
Started: 2/17/20 Ended: 6/1/20 After the events with (A/n) A couple of weeks ago, class 1-A have visited their crush more frequently. Much to their t...
101K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader