Rosalie Coulson: Agent Of S.H...

By Poison_Ivy99

Sequel to Rosalie Coulson. During agents of shield. (©Poison_Ivy99) More

Rosalie Coulson: Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
|Authors Note|
|Authors Note 2|
| Authors Note 3 |
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chatpter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 34

1.4K 69 7
By Poison_Ivy99

RosalieP.O.V.

I sat on my bed flipping the pages of the sketch book Aiden gave to me. I paused at one sketch of me. I was wearing my suit, flames covering my whole body as I looked up towards the sky.

'Thats a nice one.' Silas said.

He crawled up my arm and rested on my shoulder. I closed the book, my gaze shifting to the window as we flew threw the clouds. Not to long ago we had left Russia. May and Ward had rescued my dad along with a SHIELD agent who was undercover. Apparently the Agent had gotten ahold of some important information. Which he had cramped up his nose for safe keeping.

'Are you sure you still want to do this?' Silas asked.

"I am."

I placed the book into my bag, along with the rest of the stuff I packed. There was a light knock on my door. I looked up and saw Skye. She leaned against the door.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I was just wondering, what level are you?" She asked.

"Not to rub it in your face, but level 8!"

"Really?"

"Nah. But I should be soon!"

Silas snorted and I have him a glare. Skye nods her head, opening her mouth but then closed it. I raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I heard about you and your mom." She said.

"How?"

"Silas will spill anything if it's for a cookie."

I looked at the little snake and he gave me a smile.

"When we come back we're going to have a talk about your sugar issues." I said.

Silas put his head down in shame.

"Come back?" Skye asked.

She took one look at my bag and pushed herself off from the door.

"You're leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah..."

"But you've only been back for 2 weeks. What does Fury want this time?"

"This has nothing to do with him. Not this time."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"My Mom."

Silas wrapped himself around my neck. I got up from my bed and sipped up my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

"I'm going back to D.C.. I need to see someone who might know a way to bring my Mom back." I said.

"But, didn't you guys kinda get in a fight about you bringing her back?" Skye asked.

"Doesn't make me want to change my mind on the subject. I'm going to bring her back."

"And what if this person doesn't know how too raise your her back from the dead?"

'Then we're shit out of luck.' Silas said.

I flicked his head.

"Then I'll find another way." I said.

Skye moved out of the way as I stepped outside of my bunk.

"I'll be back soon. Hopefully this won't take long. Or become a very big disappointment." I said.

"Do what you gotta do."

I pulled Skye in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm going to be bored without you once we leave to go to the Hub." Skye said when we let go.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find something exciting to do. Wish me luck!" I said before transporting out of the plane.

~~~~~~~

I stood outside of the brick apartment building. I looked down at my phone and reread the text message Natasha sent me that had Aiden's address. I walked inside and went up a fight of stairs. When I got to the second floor I went to 2D.

I knocked on the door, looking down at my shoes. Seconds later the door open and I looked up. My eyes met with blue ones. Ones that belong to the solider I fell in love with.

"Steve."

"Rosalie."

He pulled me into a hug, resting his chin on top of my head. I nuzzle my head into his chest, feeling all warm and fuzzy in his arms.

'HELP! THE LOVE, IT BURNS! BURNS!' Silas yelled.

After a moment we pulled away and Steve stepped aside to let me slide in, closing the door.

"What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you." Steve said.

"I should ask the same to you. Is this your place?"

"No. Mine is down the hall, all the way to the end. I just came over to hang out with a new friend."

"New friend?"

A figure appeared from behind the corner and stepped into what looked like the living room. I had to keep my jaw from dropping. My eyes connected with ones identical to my own.

"Aiden."

"Rosy Posy!"

'Oh. Shit.' Silas says.

In a flash I was picked up in his arms, and was swung around. Steve watched me and a smiling Aiden. He stopped spinning me and I got a good look at him. His hair was longer, and a silver chain that connected to an oval shaped amethyst stone was there, wrapped around small silver wires.

"Hey, your hair grew!" I said, ruffling his hair up. Aiden's smile got brighter.

"You finally came to visit!"

Aiden looked over to were Steve stood.

"Steve, this is the awesome girl I told you about! The one who gave me the small pod which held the beautiful music!" He said.

"Rose does have good taste in music." Steve said.

"You guys already met?"

"Remember when I told you about my girlfriend?"

Even though Aiden's smile didn't drop, I could see his eyes go a little dim.

"Yeah. I do." Aiden said.

His grip became tighter on my waist.

"Aiden, can you put me down?" I asked.

He puts me down without hesitation and my feet touch the ground once more. Silas hissed and Aiden started at the little snake with curiosity. There was a small silence.

'I'll just introduce myself I guess. Well, I'm Silas. I'm Rosalie's living leather accessory.' Silas said.

"He speaks English?" Aiden asked.

'Oh no, I'm speaking Japanese.' Silas rolled his eyes.

"Is he that thing you threw across my room back at HQ?"

"Yeah." I said.

He sticked his finger out to touch Silas, but his finger was hit away by his tail.

'Don't touch me.' Silas said with a straight face.

"He's kinda mean."

'I don't like you.'

"Silas!" I said.

Aiden didn't look afended, but very amused. Steve cleared his throat.

"Rosalie what are you doing here, is everything okay?" Steve asked.

"I came here because I needed help. Aiden's help." I said.

"Of course I'll help! I'll do anything for you Rosalie. What do you need?" Aiden said.

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Do you know a spell that could bring someone back from the dead?" I asked.

Aiden's eyebrows furrowed and he looked deep in thought. Steve looked confused.

"A what?" Steve asked.

"How dead are we talking about here?" Aiden asked.

"No body. Soul is trapped onto a planet that belongs to their past master."

"Um, yeah I do--I mean I should."

My eyes lit up. I had to keep myself from jumping up and down.

"Really?" I asked.

"There's an ancient spell my dad once showed me when I was a kid. If I just concentrate, it should pop back up in my memory."

"Okay. Just take your time. I'm not in a rush. Can I stay here while you..."

"Of course you can."

"I'll stay with you guys." Steve said.

"Great." Aiden said. And I think he clenched his jaw.

~~~~~~

It was around 4 pm now. In the living room Aiden sat on top of his coffee table, cross crossed. His eyes were closed, his hands rested on his legs. It looked like he was meditating. He looked like a statue. His chest rised up and back down slowly. The jewel of his necklace glowing softly.

I was by the island table sitting on a stool in the kitchen. Watching him through the door way as he racked through his brain the find the spell. Silas rested in a small metal box with spaced out bars. Steve had left, but came back and handed me a coke from the fridge. He took a seat next to me.

"Natasha should be over soon. I think she knew you were coming." Steve said.

"I never told her that I was. But she probably found out some way." I said.

'That or she has a tracker on you phone.' Silas said.

I slowly turned my head to look at Silas. He was out of his cage and was sitting by me know.

"Hey, you are not a loud to speak, Mr. Now, back in the box."

Silas huffed and slithered back to his 'cage'. Once he was back in he looked at me and smirked.

'And I get locked up,

They won't let me out, they won't let me out...' Silas sang.

Steve looked from Silas then to me, eyebrows raised.

"He's on punishment for running his mouth so he could get sweets. So for now he's going to be apart of the SAA." I said.

"SAA?" Steve asked.

"Sugar Addict Awareness."

'THAT'S NOT A REAL THING IDIOT!'

"For you it is." I said.

"You think he'll actually remember the spell? I hear he still has some trouble with his memory. Hill says it's getting there, but has yet to improve." Steve said.

"I have faith in him."

"Nat told me that some new kid had a crush on you. Aiden...seems to take a very big liking to you."

'Cats out of the fucking bag! Aiden's gonna die!'

I hissed at Silas and he went quiet.

"Steve don't be ridiculous. Aiden doesn't like me. He has a secret crush on Natasha, told me himself ."

'WARNING! BULL SHITTER ALERT! BULL SHITTER-'

I pushed the cage off the island, Silas falling with it.

'IT'S OKAY, I LIKE BEING ON THE FLOOR! SO, HA!'

"Rose," Steve said, his eyes meeting mine.

"I see the way he looks at you. It's the same way I do. All the time. Like you're the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. And then I see the way you look at him..."

I got out of my seat and sat on Steve's lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head against his.

"Steve Rogers, you have nothing to fear. Aiden is just a friend. Even though he can be a little too friendly sometimes."

"Yeah, too friendly for my liking."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Rose."

I placed a quick kiss on his lips and Steve caressed my cheek. He leaned in to kiss me again when someone cleared their throat. Me and Steve both looked over at Aiden. He was up from the table and stood in the door way of the kitchen.

"I remember the spell. It's still up here" He said, tapping on his head.

"Great, could you write it down for me?" I asked.

"I would but, it's kind of a family thing. We can't just give it to anyone. But, whenever you're ready, I can help, and we can do it together."

"Oh. Okay."

There was a knock on the door. I got off Steve so he could open it. When he was gone Aiden looked at me.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure."

He moved to go into the living room and I followed him after picking Silas up from the floor, he wrapped around my wrist. Aiden sat down on the couch and I did too. My eyes went down to his necklace.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Thanks." He said.

"I want to say thank you. This is something I have been hoping to achieve for some time."

"Happy to help. Who are you planning to bring back? If I can ask."

"My mom. She died when I was young, well technically a month old, but I was three."

"Do you still...talk to her?"

"Yeah we still talk. But, probably not for a little while. Aiden, you never told me about your parents."

Aiden pats his hands on his lap.

"I there isn't much to tell. My parents were very respected on our planet. My Dad was kinda like a witchdoctor, and my mom was a teacher."

"What did she teach?"

He scratched the back of his neck, closing his eyes.

"Magic, spells, shifting. Everything we needed to know about our powers. And of course other stuff like science. My mom, she always liked to teach me about the stars." He said.

"Do you remember what happened to them once Thanos, you know...."

Aiden opened his eyes and they were dimmed. He looked down at his hands and made them into fist.

"That Titan killed my Dad, because he defied him and his rule over us. And then, he took my mom and tortured her until she could no longer breath. He had said that she was to old. But she was only 58, and still had the body of a 20 year old. I was 8, technically three months old. And he didn't do anything to me. Just said that I belonged to him now. I lost them both because of him. I was alone."

I grabbed Aiden's hand and he lifts his eyes over to me.

"You're not alone. Not anymore." I said.

His eyes became bright, and lifted his other hand and grasped onto the stone around his neck.

"Rosalie."

I looked to the side and there was Natasha. Steve was right next her, holding a big brown paper bag. I got up from the couch and gave her a hug.

"I hope you kids are hungry, because I brought Chinese." Natasha said.

~~~~

We all were siting in the living room on eating. Nat sat on the floor, Steve sat on one side of the couch, Aiden on the other. I was laying on the coffee table already finished with my food, playing with my chopsticks. Silas was sleeping on a small pillow Aiden put out for him on the Island in the kitchen. A sigh came from my lips.

"I'm bored." I said.

Steve threw his container away.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I can think of many things, but they wouldn't be appropriate to do in front of our friends." I said, smirking.

Nat threw her now empty box at my head, saying I have a dirty mind, and I just grin.

"How about we play a game?" Aiden asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I said.

"Rosalie you start." Natasha said.

"Okay. Nat, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do 150 push ups, and you have to keep going while everyone else is taking their turns."

"I accept." Natasha said.

She got up into position and began. I looked at Aiden.

"Go." I said.

"Steve, truth or dare?" Aiden asked.

"Dare." Steve said.

"I dare you to run all the way down the street, screaming "GOD BLESS AMERICA" and then come back."

Steve hesitates, but then gets up and walks out the door. Nat continues her push ups while Me and Aiden go by the window. Steve's already out the door running down the half lit street. Screaming his lungs off. I laugh and Aiden chuckles.

"Rosy, truth or dare?" Aiden ask.

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to kiss me."

My eyes widen and I look over at Nat. Her head was down, facing the floor. I shake my head, thinking I heard him wrong.

"K-kiss you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said

"Aiden. No."

"But, it's a dare. You have to do it."

"We both know this has nothing thing to do with a game...I'm not going to kiss you."

Aiden nods his head and doesn't look me in the eyes.

"I understand. I'm gonna go step outside. Be right back."

He leaves out the door, shoulders slumped. I sat down on the couch and sighed. Someone sat down next to me.

"He really does like you." Natasha said.

"I really wish he didn't..." I said.

"You got to do something. Before something really bad happens."

There was a loud crash from outside, and a car alarm going off. We jumped off the couch and ran out the door. When we got outside of the building I froze. The hood if a car had a big dent in it and the window shield was broke. Next to the car on the ground was Steve, and he had Aiden in a tight head lock. Aidens face was red, his eyes starting to dim as he gasped for air. We speed over to them.

"STOP!" I screamed.

Aiden elbowed Steve in the stomach and he let him go. They both went to go at each other again, but Natasha grabbed Aiden while I held back Steve.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"He just attacked me for no reason!" Steve yelled.

I looked back at Aiden. He was calming down, but was still red in the face.

"Nat, take him back inside." I said.

Natasha turns Aiden around and drags him back inside. I let go of Steve and rubbed my temple. I look back at Steve and he looks at me with sad blue eyes.

"Rose I--"

"We will discus this tomorrow morning. I just want to go to bed."

Steve nods his head. We walk back into the apartment building in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
2.2K 45 8
A new person is going to join Coulson's little team. She is vicious and full of blood lust but is very easy to get along with. She is beautiful , pow...
91.7K 3.7K 32
"Truths are only lions we try to cage with lies for fear they may eat us alive." In which the unseen avenger goes rouge and realizes her past is catc...
198K 7.4K 73
**this is a sequel to Birds of a Feather** Following the acts of Birds of a Feather, we find ourselves amidst the story of SHIELD after their fall. P...