The Darkness That Binds Us (D...

By alliecat_95

Things have been happening in Mystic Falls ever since the Salvatore brothers returned. The deadly secrets the... More

Cast
Prologue
1. The Return
Not an Update (Please read)
2. Brave New World
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. Memory Lane
5. Kill or Be Killed
6. Plan B
7. Masquerade
8. Rose
9. Katerina
10. The Sacrifice

Not an Update (Please Read!)

2.3K 21 6
By alliecat_95

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to apologize in advance, but I will not be updating the story tomorrow. With the holidays coming up I have not had a whole lot of time to write my story this week. I plan to have a double update next week so please send me some of your ideas about what you want to see within the next two chapters. Thank you all for supporting the book and I hope you are all excited for the double update. I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!

P.S. I found this amazing TVD Thanksgiving picture and had to share it with the rest of you because I figured you would all appreciate it as much as me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 134 18
It's been two months since I left Mystic Falls. I've spent two months with Klaus, my ancestor and captor, helping him find a werewolf pack for one p...
28.1K 596 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
196K 2.1K 63
How would you feel if you were in The Vampire Diaries? Would you be a witch, a wolf, a vampire or human? What if you fell for a character and they fe...
430K 7K 28
After dealing with the tomb vampires in Mystic Falls, Ally and all of her friends finally feel things can go back to normal. But when Katherine retur...