Emotions

By prophylactic_

"What's the point? I seem to be asking that question quite a bit lately. It's so prevalent to everything. But... More

Jackson Törött 1*
Jackson Törött 2
Jackson Törött 3
Jackson Törött 4
Samantha Holdry 1*
Samantha Holdry 2
Jay McKleskey 1
Jackson Törött 5**
Oliver Clover 1
Elizabeth Long 1
Jackson Törött 6*
Colin Alvizo 1
Micheal Lachowski 2
Jay McKleskey 2
Lauren Hester 1
Jay McKleskey 3
Colin Alvizo 2
Jackson Törött 7
Jay McKleskey 4
Colin Alvizo

Micheal Lachowski 1

19 2 1
By prophylactic_

I grab my phone, seeing the text I was hoping for. Well, not the text. The person.

Jay McKleskey: hey. same place good for you?

I know what you're thinking, and you're right. Well, maybe.

Yes, Jay McKleskey and I have been hooking up. No, he's not out to anyone yet, not even himself.

I'm mad about it. I love him so much, but he hasn't put any effort in whatever we're doing. I know, I know. I shouldn't be expecting so much from Jay McKleskey, star douchebag, but I was. I know what I'm doing is wrong. His girlfriend sure wouldn't be happy to hear about it. But what we're doing is fun. And that's enough to rope me in.

Micheal Lachowski: yeah, sounds good. see ya there.

____________________

Hello!!

How've you guys been?  I'm going back to school tomorrow, so I won't be able to write as often. 

Happy Reading ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 291 45
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
Logan By Marie

Teen Fiction

11.7K 301 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
62.4K 1.8K 37
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
291 91 25
They say life is a gift. You're supposed to smile and be grateful. But there comes a time when you realize that living a lie is no way to live. And w...