The Alchemist Trap

By badwolfgirl36

Edward and Alphonse Elric are going North in pursuit of Mei Chang, a practicer of Xingese alkahestry. After... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Afterword

Introduction

126 1 0
By badwolfgirl36

Hi, Badwolfgirl36 here. Welcome to The Alchemist Trap. This as you probably know is a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood fan-fiction. The plot takes place within the story line of the Anime/Manga when Edward and Alphonse are going North and ends about the time they reach North City. Finally, I would like to thank my friend for making the cover and being my proof reader. She takes commissions for covers and has written some fan fictions herself. 

Hope you all enjoy!

               -Badwolfgirl36

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...