Innocence (Completed)

By suhdude205

Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❤️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top... More

America's Sweetheart
Boys Will Be Boys
J5 Groopies
What's Wrong With You?
Just Friends
Jealous
Be Careful With Me.
Special.
Seperate Ways.
Find a brain.
No.
It's Okay.
Games.
I cant.
No Winners.
Lady In My Life.
Steven
Baby Steps.
My Angel.
Moving Forward
Mistake?
She's Out Of My Life.
Closure.

Love is my message.

950 50 92
By suhdude205

Lilly

"Please... I'm sor-"

Wack

I cried as my cheek stung from the collision of flesh. I laid on the bed, holding my cheek, trying not to make eye contact with the man standing over me.

Randy.

"Don't you ever fucking wear that again. You're not a whore so don't dress like one. You represent me and you're making me look bad."

I looked at him in disbelief. I stood up, feeling bold, and pushed him, making him stumble back a few steps.

"I'll wear what the hell I want to wear..." I shot back.

Wack

Another backhand to my cheek, making me fall against the wall, onto the floor. I wanted to be strong. I wanted to put up a fight but it was no use. He's bigger and stronger than me. I was defeated every single time.

My whimpering was cut off by a shoe colliding with my lower abdomen, making me cough from being kicked in the stomach.

"Shut the hell up. And you better be here when I get back." He walked out of his room, leaving me there crying in pain.

Why don't I just leave? I was doing just fine before I started dating Randy.. but it's not that easy. He knows where I live, which isn't too far from his own home. He's obsessed with me. I could go to the police but I didn't want to bring bad press to the Jackson family. I loved them all too much.

I have fans. I have projects and jobs around here. I can't just pack up and leave everything behind. This is my career.

The world has come to know of our relationship and how I stood by him till he recovered and they loved the story. I just don't know where it went wrong. One minute I'm everything to him and the next I'm a toy that he beats on.

I whimpered as I finally gained the energy to stand up. I limped over to my book bag and pulled out a white glove with gems on it and laid it on the bed staring at it.

So beautiful. I thought to myself. I'd spent so much money getting this damn glove pimped out for Michael. I knew he was still struggling with his disease but we barely spoke. He was too busy building a life for his little soon to be family. I knew he was excited about having a baby now. Everyone always said how he talked about it all the time.

But, I still love him and care so I thought I'd keep my promise and bring him something that might help and start a trend.

I walked out of Randy's room and down the hall, stopping at Michaels. I knew he wasn't home... he rarely is now days. I heard he's looking for his own home.

I opened his door and walked inside, taking in the aroma of coconut. I smiled to myself as I sat down, carefully placing the $20,000 glove on his bed.

"I love you..." I whispered lowly as I fought back the burning sensation of tears. Thinking about the time he decked out his room just to make my first time special. I looked up and saw the red balloons over the bed. The 'I love you' written in rose peddles. The room dimly lit by candles. I touched my chest, wishing to feel that letter M necklace wrapped around my neck again.

"I love you too, Lilly..."

I whipped my head towards the doorway and saw Michael standing there smiling at me.

My cheeks flushed red as I immediately stood up, standing in front of the glove.

"What's that?" He spoke softly as he motioned towards the bed, walking over to me.

"Um..." I bit my lip nervously because I really didn't wanna be here when he looked at it.

He stood directly in front of me and looked down at me. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie and black slacks.

"Still the most beautiful girl in the world." He whispered as he tucked a curl behind my ear. He placed his big hand on my hip and gently pushed me to the side, spotting the dazzling glove resting on his bed.

I watched his face expression because I was afraid he wouldn't like it or would think it's stupid. He slowly picked up the glove and examined every detail.

"Lilly... how much did you spend on this?" He asked me concerned. "These are real crystals.." he looked up at me frowning.

"It doesn't matter..." I looked down and played with my fingers. "Do you like it?" I bit my lip.

"I love it..." he looked at me and took a deep breath. "Thank you Lilly... so much." He slid the glove on his hand and smiled. That smile... oh, that smile.. it never fails to take my breath away.

"I-I'm glad you like it..."

"Love... I love it." He corrected making me give him a small smile.

"Well, I'll leave you alone.." I began walking towards the door till I felt a big hand wrap around my arm, making me jump. For the past couple months, I'd been very jumpy when people touch me.

I wonder why.

"Hey.. it's okay... I was just gonna ask you to stay.." he looked at me concerned as I pulled my arm away from him.

He grabbed my hand slowly and pulled me back to sit next to him on his bed.

"We haven't talked in awhile." He mumbled, looking down at his new glove.

"Guess we've both just been pretty busy." I mumbled back.

He looked up at me for a moment before looking down again.

"I'm writing a song."

"Aren't you always?" It was silent until we both giggled at my smart ass remark.

"Well yeah, but... not one like this." His smile faded as he stood up and walked over to his desk. I watched him place the glove on it carefully before he started to rummage through a bunch of papers that I assumed to be lyric sheets.

He slowly pulled one out and walked back over to me, handing me the paper.

I looked up at him for a moment before taking it.

She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene
I said don't mind, but what do you mean, I am the one

Who will dance on the floor in the round

She said I am the one,

who will dance on the floor in the round

She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene
Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one

Who will dance on the floor in the round

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

And mother always told me be careful of who you love

And be careful of what you do

'cause the lie becomes the truth

Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

But the kid is not my son

She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

I looked up at him to find him looking at me sadly while biting the inside of his cheek.

"Michael... what the hell kinda song is this?" I smiled at him with a puzzled expression.

He snatched the paper out of my hand, making me jump as he walked back over to the desk.

"I'm not the father.." he mumbled, making me stand up as a reaction.

"What?" I whispered.

"She lied to me. She knew the whole time and didn't tell me till she was 6 months along..."

I walked over to him in shock and rubbed his back as he fought back his tears.

"Michael... I'm so sorry."

"John is the father.." he straightened up and looked at me for a reaction.

"John as in... my ex-fling, John? John Travolta?" I asked, slightly amused.

"Yep..."

We stared at each other for a moment before we both bust out laughing at the ridiculous situation.

"Wow..." I mumbled as i looked up at Michael.

He smiled and shook his head, still clearly hurt.

"Are you okay?" I rubbed his arm and stared at him for a moment before he responded.

"I will be.."

I looked down at the lyric sheet and smiled.

"That song definitely has to be on your next album." We both giggled.

I grabbed the paper and put it back into the pile of lyric sheets. Scanning over the one on top that read 'Lady In My Life'. I blushed as I remembered the one time he said I'd always be the lady in his life. I knew that song was probably about me just because of that reason.

"I missed you like crazy, Lilly." He whispered as he faced me, taking my hands into his. "I'm truly sorry for everything."

"I always forgive you, Don't I?" I mumbled, looking at his hands.

He sighed as he lifted my chin, making me look into his beautiful brown eyes. And in this moment was when I realized how much I love him. How much I wanted him and no one else. I missed his touch. His voice. His smell. His... everything.

I watched him scan over every detail of my face as the space between us grew more and more minimum. He caressed my cheek as he slowly leaned down, lifting my chin to meet his lips half way. I felt his soft, moist lips rub against mine as his choppy breath tickled my mouth. I was growing hungry for his touch... starving.

He slowly and gently pressed his lips against mine, caressing every inch of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt my body melting into his. A feeling I'd been longing for. A feeling I wanted forever. He had me wrapped around his finger since the first time he kissed me.

I was a puddle beneath him as I listened to the sound our parting lips made. A sound I adored oh so much.

"I love you." He whispered, sending my heart into a frenzy of feelings.

"I love you too, Michael." He wrapped his arms around my waist to hug me. I bit my lip and the shock of pain and couldn't help but to whimper.

He quickly pulled his hands back and looked at me concerned and confused.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sor-"

"No. It's nothing." I bit my lip as I rubbed my aching abdomen.

Michael frowned at me and slowly lifted my shirt. I watched his face go from confused to pure anger.

"Lilly... what happened?" He asked me sternly.

"Oh. I had a runway shoot last week and fell." I lied, pulling my shirt back down.

"On your side?" He looked at me like I was stupid. "Tell me the truth."

I looked at him for a moment. "I can't.." I felt the tears burning at the fact that I just wanted to cry to him. Ask him to protect me. But I couldn't.

"Lilly... did..." he took a deep breath. "Did Randy do this?" He mumbled.

"I looked up at him with watery eyes, biting my lip, not wanting to confirm what we both now know is going on. I watching Michaels face go from sympathetic to rage as if someone literally just lit a fire inside of him right before my eyes.

"I'm going to kill him." He said blandly. I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"It was an accident, Michael. He didn't mean it."

He looked into my eyes as if he was searching for a sign if I was being honest or not.

"Then leave him.. come with me. Let's get out of here. Move in together."

I felt my breath hitch as I yearned to say 'yes' and jump into his arms as he carried me out and away from his abusive brother. But it wouldn't be that easy.

"I can't Michael." I whispered, looking down.

"Please Lilly..." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Be with me. I need you." His eyes began to water, the desperation in his soul coming to the surface. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out the diamond embroidered M necklace that belonged to me many years ago. I stared at it then at him.

"I can't leave Randy..."

"Do you love him?" He bit his lip as he scanned my face, waiting for some sort of reaction.

Do you love him?

"No..." I whispered as I stared into Michaels big beautiful eyes.

"I-....I love you." I knew these words left my lips, I just didn't hear them. Everything felt numb for a moment as I realized how I truly felt. I can't be scared anymore. Michael smiled as he reached around my neck, hooking the necklace on me once again.

"Then be mine."

• • • •

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 561 39
𝚃𝚆: includes strong language, Sexual content, Explicit content. Readers discretion is Advised Imagines Between you & Michael Jackson. Request are...
33K 1.4K 59
"You ain't bad, you ain't nothing." ~Michael Jackson
40.3K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
26.3K 1.2K 27
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...