Ordinary | A Grayson Dolan Fa...

بواسطة Rachel3377

I was no one special until... him. المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge

Chapter 29

8 0 0
بواسطة Rachel3377

After a while I could tell Grayson was getting tired. So I sat up and started eating my lunch. When all of a sudden I had to throw up, so I ran to the closes trash can and threw up.

Grayson's POV
My arm was getting tired. So then Rachel sat up starting to eat her lunch, then she ran to a trash can and threw up.
"I'm calling your mom to pick you up." Lia said shouting to Rachel. I grabbed Rachel's back pack and her lunch box. When Rachel stopped throwing up. Lia handed her, her phone. I put my arm on Rachel's lower back and walked her to the nurses office.
"My girlfriend just threw up, and her mom is on her way to pick her up, can she wait in here?" I asked the nurse standing in front of us.
"Give me your ID." The nurse said to Rachel, she took off her lanyard and gave it to the nurse. The nurse scanned her ID.
"You can sit right here." The nurse said to Rachel pointing at a bed.
"You can go back to lunch." Rachel said to me.
"Ok, but when you get home text me." I said back.
"Ok, and thank you so much, for everything." She said smiling.
"Anytime beautiful." I said smiling back to her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.5K 338 18
To you, he was your whole world. To him, you were nothing more than one of his million of adoring fans. What happens when all of that changes....
109K 1.6K 19
-- -- ~He had a soft side, it was just secret~ -- --
478 21 32
she knew it was all over, when she felt alone in his arms
16K 375 23
Ethan Dolan thought he had his whole life figured out...until tragedy struck. After many physical and mental challenges, he finally begins to put his...