BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Went too far

1.7K 60 3
By diMcLouDs

Three days have passed and Umji still in her hybernation. She'll wake up as soon as her body recovers the strength that she lost when she rampaged. It took Umji few days because of the fact that she has gone savage during a full moon is a very big deal.

Yuju always visits Umji in The Haven. She often goes there when she has vacant, and after school. Eunha, sometimes go with her, but sometimes, she's with Sowon, and Yuju is totally fine with that because for the first time in their lives, she sees Eunha so different. Eunha becomes so jolly and she often talks now. Not like before, she just nods or shakes her head. Now, Yuju can see the impact Sowon is giving her. She now can express her feelings more than before. But her being observant is still there and they love Eunha because of that.

*****

"Hey.. I seldom see you during our practice after school. Can you make it later?" Yerin questioned Yuju while they are changing their TC uniforms to school uniforms in girl's locker room.

"I'm sorry for not being present during the late practice. I'm visiting Umji and I'll go again later.. so, I won't be able to attend again." Yuju explains.

She thinks Yerin has the right to know since she is the ace as well as captain of the Taekwondo team.

"Ohh.. Is that so? You think, you can attend next time?"

"I hope so.. I'll make sure Umji recovers soon. I'm sorry, unnie. Is Mr. Wang upset or anything?"

"No.. I'm just asking because you're MIA during the passed few days. It's okay now. Atleast I know. Just make sure Umji recover soon." Yerin's eye-smile never fails to flutter Yuju's heart.

"Thank you, unnie. I still have classes. See you around." Yerin just nodded and Yuju starts to go to her class.

*****

"Woah!!"

"She really is so beautiful."

"Omo! President's so pretty."

Eunha and Yuju heard the students' commotions in the corridor so they check why. Then, in their surprise, there's a big tarpaulin with Sowon's whole body picture wearing winter outfit and says 'Winter is coming. Season's greeting' as the headline.

"Are you surprised?" Yerin uttered then puts her arms over Yuju and Eunha's shoulders.

"Why is she there?" Eunha asked Yerin, looking so amazed by the tarpaulin.

"Sowon unnie. Aside from being the Student Council President, she's the face of our school." Yerin winked at Eunha.

"Watch out! Your girlfriend is a hot chic campus crush." Yerin whispered to Eunha then grinned and started to walk passing through the crowd.

"Omo!! Unnie is so amazing!" Yuju uttered excitedly while clapping.

Eunha still in awe because this is so sudden, but.. she kinda knew this already. Seeing Sowon's posture and visual, she knows she's hot. They've seen the tarpaulins all around the school, even in the parking lot.

*****

Yuju went back to The Haven to check on Umji again.

"How is she, mother?"

"You should stop worrying, Yuju. She's fine. She just need this and you know that. But, she's totally fine now." her mother muttered.

"I miss her so much.. and I want her to recover already so that she can go to school and she can bond with us again."

"That will happen, you know that. Sooner or later.. she will wake up and you can do whatever you want with her again, but still.. be cautious, okay?" her mother looks at her and she just nods.

"Yuju.." Eunha came.

Yuju comes close to Eunha, pulled her outside their house. Why? Because she can feel that Eunha is not alone. Which she knew that everybody in the Haven knows.

"Why did you bring her here? Are you out of your mind?!" Yuju outragedly whispered to Eunha.

"She wants to apologize. And I want to help her." Eunha explains.

Yuju and Eunha walks to where Sinb is, far enough from The Haven and her face is so fierce as ever.

"You need to go! You have no reason to be here!" Yuju hollered at Sinb.

"But, unnie--- Stop calling me that!" Yuju interrupts her.

"Yuju-ya!" Eunha intervenes.

"Will you stop shouting? And please.. hear her out."

"No! She's done enough, Eunha."

"Please.. please. Let me see her." Sinb pleaded.

"No. What's the reason for you to see her?!" Yuju slowly walks closer to Sinb.

"You have no reason to be here either. You need to leave now. We don't need you here.. no one needs someone like you." Yuju pushes Sinb as she talks.

But Sinb just lets Yuju pushes her. She thinks that if that can make them forgive her, so be it.

"You! Who only thinks about herself. Always so obnoxious! You! This is all your fault!" Yuju pushed Sinb harder causes her to tripped and fall.

"Yuju! Enough! Stop doing that to her!" Eunha helps Sinb get up.

"Why?! This is what you did to Umji, right?! What does it feel getting the taste of your own medicine?!" Yuju still pushes Sinb who is now crying.

"I'm so sorry. If this is what it takes for you to forgive me, then go. Push me all you want. Hurt me.." Sinb said in between sobs.

"Oh really?!" Yuju pushes Sinb causing her to fall on the ground so hard.

"Yuju!" Yerin shouted.

She's dumbstrucked that Yerin is there. She just stared at her while she helps Sinb.

"Yerin unnie, how long have you been here? How much did you see?" Yuju asked.

"I've seen enough. You know what.. I've been so nice to you from the start. And I even let you blame Sinb so many times.. but, this is just too much." Yerin muttered.

"This is really her fault!"

"Enough! I know it's her fault. She knows it's her fault. But why can't you see how sorry Sinb is? How much she regrets what happened to Umji.. Why are you like this? I expected more from you, Yuju. You know that?"

"Unnie, enough. It's my fault.." Sinb cried.

"No, Sinb-ssi. You did your best. You've come this far. And, that's something."

Yerin turns to Yuju again.

"You're better than this. I am so disappointed on you." Yerin shakes her head.

"C'mon Sinb, let's go. Close minded people will never understand you." Yerin is looking at Yuju while saying those words.

Even Eunha left her there while shaking her head. Yuju can't do anything about it. She feels numb because she's hurt of what Yerin have said. She knows she has a point. And, she went too far on Sinb.

Her chest really hurts because she thinks she disappoints everybody. She sat on the piece of log and cried.

Eventually, Eunha went back to her. She can't resist her sister, knowing that she's hurt.

"Do you think.. " Eunha looks at her.

"Do you think Umji will be glad if she knew what you've done just now?" Eunha asked Yuju but she's calm.

Yuju just shakes her head and sniffs. Eunha nodded.

"Giving Sinb another chance won't kill you. It's not that hard, Yuna." Yuju looks at Eunha when she says her name. Her real name. She knows Eunha is somehow disappointed too.

"Umji would do the same when she wakes up, because she's Umji." Eunha chuckled.

"It's just.. it's not in her blood being in conflict with anyone. And knowing her personality, we know her. YOU.. know her." Eunha smiled to Yuju.

"It's really rare to see you like that. Because you know Yerin unnie has a point. Just.. give Sinb a chance. I know you're mad, but still.."

"I'm not mad.. I was just really upset. Now, I think I disappointed everybody. It just hurts." Yuju continues to sob.

"Just do what you think is right for the sake of everybody and Umji." Eunha caress Yuju's back, wipes her tears and fixes her hair.

While they're talking, Eunha's cousin approached them.

"Hey.. Umji woke up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.1K 50
This is a sequel of the book, Blood and Growls. This is the book 2 and continuation of the story of the first book. The second chance that was given...
17.6K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...
8.9K 254 40
ab·er·rant /ˈabərənt,əˈberənt/ • departing from an accepted standard. synonyms: deviant, deviating, divergent, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, digress...
144 1 6
As the title says, it's different oneshots, possible more-than-oneshots, of different GFriend pairings with each other or other girl group members. ...