Saint Nick

By TheBibicalSinner

"Come to sit on my lap again?" • • • It's that time of the year again, and people are all waiting for Santa t... More

Description
Oli's Note
1. December
2. December
3. December
4. December
5. December
6. December
7. December
8. December
9. December
10. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
One Year Later . . .
Bonus Chapter (Christmas 2023)

18. December

135K 6K 2.1K
By TheBibicalSinner

This one... got away from me, haha. Wattpad, if you're reading, I'm so sorry. I promise I'm a choirboy in real life (...well... most of the time)

Hazel laughed as Nick bit her shoulder while his fingers tickled her side. She squirmed and kicked her legs when he reached down and squeezed her knee. He had discovered all of her ticklish spots last night, and this morning he was finding it rather funny making her twitch and toil around naked in bed.

"Nick!" Hazel laughed loudly when he growled with a wolffish smile and captured her breast, teasingly taking it into his mouth and giving it a soft bite, just between the brink of pain and pleasure. "Ah!"

"You're making it too easy for me," He rumbled with a coy smirk, just as he patted her rear end.

"Mm, well I know a very ticklish spot of yours, too," Hazel reminded him, pressing said tear against the semi-erect staff between his legs. "Would you like me to tickle you back?"

Nick let go of a small moan when she rubbed herself tauntingly against him. "You're a different kind of tease, Hazel."

Hazel smiled and then closed her eyes as his lips found hers. He captured them in a tantalizing slow kiss that left Hazel warm all over when he finally pulled away again. It was early Tuesday morning, much too early to be awake, but neither of them could sleep a second longer – despite their active nightly exertions.

"We should go get some breakfast," Hazel suggested, hearing Nick rumble in approval. Lately they had been eating breakfast together before they each left for work. At first it had just been coffee, then a slice of toast. Then it became a bowl of cereal and scrambled eggs, all the way up to frying bacon in the oven. Today, though, Hazel had a craving for something else.

Slipping out from under the warm blankets and Nick's reluctant arms, Hazel sat up and put her robe on. She shyly looked over her shoulder when she could feel Nick staring at her from behind her. True enough, she found him propped up on his elbow, brown lock in a tangle, looking at her with an enchanting smile, simply watching her slip on the thin satin.

"Are you coming?" She voiced and stood up, sending him a grin when he stretched out on the bed and released a small yawn. "Or are you going to sleep some more while I make the breakfast?"

"Oh, I'm coming," He told her, a warning undertone to his voice as he gave her a slow smile and stood up. She caught a glimpse of his glorious body before he pulled on his boxer briefs. "Naughty girls require 24/7 supervision."

"Mmm, better hurry then," Hazel teased and then scurried on into the kitchen. She giggled into her hand when she heard Nick swiftly following her, chasing after her to the kitchen. They were acting so juvenile this morning, but Hazel was loving it.

Oh...

Warm arms wrapped around her just as she stopped in front of her cabinets. With a small squeal, she laughed when he lifted her a few inches of the ground and spun her into the counter, pressing her front against it. "Gotcha."

Hazel couldn't stop her heart from the way it fluttered when he started pressing kisses up and down her neck, swiping her robe a bit to the side to reach more skin. He peppered warm kisses along the column of her neck until she was positive she would be covered in small red marks later.

"What are you in the mood for?" She asked, chuckling as she tried to open her cabinets with his large body crowding her and touching her everywhere. "We could... make some waffles..."

"Mmm..." Came the listening response.

"Or maybeee... some maple syrup pancakes," Hazel breathed, just as her hand found the maple syrup in her cabinet and pulled it out. It was the same exact moment Nick's hand slipped into her robe and cupped her fulsome breast.

"I'd like that," He responded. His voice was deep and husky. Hazel gasped when she then felt his fingers capture her nipple and tug at it, elongating the sensitive bud until her toes curled on the floor. Her centre undeniably warmed and moistened.

"Oh..."

Just like that, Nick turned her around in his arms and pressed her up against the kitchen counter. He cupped her face and made her eyes meet his, dark and full of desire, glinting with a hunger, but not for pancakes.

Hazel docilely moaned when his pliable lips descended on hers and molded them to match his fiery passion. Hazel completely let go of all thoughts as she felt Nick grasp the belt around her robe and slowly untied it. Cold air hit her engorged attention-craving nipples, and like the gentleman he was, Nick provided them with what they wanted.

Hazel mewled in delight as Nick closed his mouth around one dusky nipple and sucked the flesh into his mouth with soft swirls of his tongue. So hard, yet so soft, he fed on her pink buds until Hazel could hardly stand. She was on the brink of passing out from arousal and need, and her hands were gripping onto his hair in desperation. Her vocabulary had shrunken to only monosyllabic sentences.

"Oh... Nick..."

Just then, he suddenly pulled back to meet her eyes with a molten look. Those brown chocolate orbs were full of lust and heavily coated with something dark and spicy.

"I think I'll have my breakfast now," He gutturally spoke, and from the corner of her eye, Hazel then saw him reach for the maple syrup that still stood on the counter. Her eyes widened as he thumbed the cap open and flashed her a deviant grin. Oh, God...

The slick, sticky maple syrup glazed across her exposed chest, dribbling over her tight nipples and décolletage. Hazel gasped, but felt a heated shiver course through her body as Nick set the bottle down and licked his thumb. His eyes flashed up to her again, sending her a teasing smirk.

"Bón appetite."

Hazel nearly fell apart as his tongue came to her chest and lapped up the sweetness, groaning earnestly against her skin. Hazel gripped on to the edge of the counter, but couldn't hold herself still. Nick licked the syrup off her nipples, sucking hard and hotly until the air shot from her lungs in a cry. She threw her head back and let the hungry man in front of her devour her.

– But she wanted her breakfast as well.

Gathering all of her mental strength, Hazel pulled herself from the steam of arousal and gripped on to the slender hips of her fine diner. Nick grunted in response when she tugged on his waistband and pulled his briefs down again, letting them drop to the floor. His erection stood tall and proudly, fully erect and beaded with a drop of eager pre-cūm. Hazel didn't waste a moment to wrap her hand around his shaft and stroke his whole length.

In no time at all, both of them were panting messes, lips fused together in uninhibited abandon. Hazel was holding his cock in her hand and feeling his heartbeat at the same time, throbbing against her palm. When she reached down and cupped his sensitive sack, he gasped against her lips.

That was all the incentive Hazel needed to drop to her knees.

Nick captured her hair in his hand and moaned in deep pleasure as she sheathed him inside her mouth. Bobbing on his length, she tasted his arousal and greedily swallowed it as it coated her tongue. Nick whispered dirty words of encouragement that made her work harder and more diligent than ever before. Sucking a man off had always been a favorite for Hazel, but not all men appreciated the effort equally. Nick wasn't shy to give his vocal opinion.

"Right there..." He moaned and twitched when Hazel sucked hard on his sensitive tip while pumping his length with her hand. "Right there, Hazel... such a naughty girl... you look so beautiful..."

Hazel moaned back and continued to suck eagerly on him. Her fingers had slipped down and rubbed her wet folds, aching to feel him inside of her, even though he had been there just a few hours ago. She never grew tired of the way he stretched her so perfectly.

Hazel moved down to his sac again and drew one soft lump into her mouth while flicking her eyes up and catching Nick's heated gaze. His lips were slightly parted and his body was coated in a light sheen of sweat. He followed her movements with his eyes and hand, still keeping all of her hair out of her face while she worked for his pleasure. And her own.

"Look at you," He said, hissing when she licked his testicle and sucked on the area where his scrotum and penis met. "You like sucking me off, Hazel?"

Hazel moaned and nodded, feeling her own walls tremble as she sunk two fingers inside herself and pumped them slowly. She was seconds away from coming, and it was purely from seeing his hooded eyes looking down at her so proudly and naughtily.

"Touching yourself while sucking me off," He noticed and let his gaze drop to where her hand was buried between her legs. "Show me how wet you are, Hazel."

Mewling, Hazel reluctantly pulled her fingers from her aching core to show him exactly what he was doing to her – what being on her knees in front of him made her feel like.

Nick captured her hand and watched her glistening fingers come back covered in her cream. He tsk'ed his lips silently and then pulled her to her feet. With no words at all, he took her fingers into his mouth and licked her cream off.

Hazel wasn't breathing any longer. At the feel of his warm tongue swirling around her fingers to catch every drop of her cream, she forgot how being alive worked. Nick was watching her with a dark look, both of them knowing exactly what was going to happen right here in this kitchen. There was absolutely no denying it.

With a growl, Nick captured her lips in a brutal liplock that nearly threw Hazel off her balance if it wasn't for Nick's hands catching her hips and locking her against the counter. Without another word, he flipped her around and pressed a hand between her shoulder blades, forcing her to lie down on the chilly countertop. Hazel complied willingly.

Spreading her legs apart, Hazel cried out as she felt his lips cover her pussy in a fierce hold that nearly had her coming right then. He sucked on her swollen clit and licked the cream directly from the inside of her walls with deep, greedy dives of his tongue. Hazel released the same moment he pulled back, and the next moment he was fully inside her.

She screamed out loud and didn't hold back as she came apart with dizzying waves that almost left her liquified on her counter. She felt Nick stretching her insides with his cock, thrusting back and forth fervidly while she rode out her ōrgasm to the rhythmic wet sound. She could feel him swelling inside her as well, pushing against her deeper end as his thrusts became shorter and shorter apart. Hazel twisted her palms on the counter, just as Nick cursed above her.

With a deep thrust, he staggered to a halt inside her and let go with a holler. He stayed rooted inside her and released himself within her warm core where Hazel shivered at the feeling as he panted behind her, just as spent as her.

The rest of the day was going to be all downhill from here, wasn't it.

• • •

So... ah...
Syrup, anyone...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 291 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
406K 14.9K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
88.2K 4.8K 30
This is the sequel to 'The Masquerade'. Anna has just been injected with something by the Elders while in the hospital that will erase her memory fro...
512K 9.1K 46
Nick and Elle. They were the perfect couple. Young, cute, smart, rich, spoiled, and different--they were a match made in heaven. Nick let his perfect...