Youtuber Sitting

De EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... Mais

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 15

2.2K 71 864
De EmbodiedInsanity

King, who had insisted that Chase take his bed and therefore slept on his couch, was woken in the middle of the night by rustling in the kitchenette. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes sleepily as he watched Chase digging through his cupboards. "What are you looking for?"

Chase let out a yelp, jumping as he looked over. "Sorry, bro. Did I wake you?"

"It's okay." King shrugged, yawning. "What do you need?"

Biting his lip, Chase scratched the back of his neck. "Uh... I was just wondering if you had anything to drink, dude."

"There's almond milk in the fridge." King shrugged.

"Almond milk?" Chase furrowed his brow.

Chuckling, King got up and crossed the room to lean against the counter. "It makes me feel closer to my subjects."

Chase nodded slowly. "Sometimes I forget your life revolves around squirrels, bro." He cleared his throat, glancing back at the cupboards nervously. "I was wondering if you had anything, you know, a bit stronger though."

"Stronger?" King frowned.

Sighing Chase nodded. "Whiskey, vodka... beer?"

King tilted his head. "I thought... you were feeling better."

"Oh... oh I am!" Chase forced a large grin, nodding his head. "Totally, dude. Feeling a lot better. I just thought I'd take the edge off. You uh, you have anything like that?" King slowly shook his head, and Chase nodded. "No problem, man! Just thought I'd check." He chuckled, turning to head back to the bedroom, until King grabbed his arm.

"Chase..." King glanced towards the dark bedroom, then grimaced slightly. "Don't go back to bed! Let's... uhm..." He shrugged. "The only sleepover party I've ever been too was when we were all little kids, so I don't really know what people do. But, we could play video games? That's what we did before."

Chase glanced at the time on the microwave. "It's like... 1am, dude."

King shrugged. "Were you gonna sleep anyway?"

"Uh... nah, I guess not." Chase sighed softly, nodding his head. "Alright, bro! You're on! What are we playing?"

King grinned, making his way back to the couch and shoved the blankets he'd been wrapped up in, onto the floor before rushing over to set up the old console he'd bought second hand. Chase smiled, making his way over to sit on the couch.

In the morning, Dark left his bedroom to find Anti laid out on the couch, staring up at the ceiling as his body twisted between realities. "Good morning."

The sudden deep voice caused a more intense ripple through Anti as he inhaled sharply and sat up. "Oh. Hey." He giggled, as the glitching calmed back to normal. "What if we just... didn't go?"

Dark rose an eyebrow, tilting his head. "As much as I would love to see Mark squirm, not addressing this situation risks exposing us."

"So what if it does?" Anti smirked. "Then they'll know I'm real. Maybe they'll stop asking for that weak worm of a-"

"I thought you and Jack had come to an agreement?" Dark walked closer, sitting on the arm of the couch.

Anti glanced up at him. "Well... I mean, you're getting along better with Mark, and you still call him an idiot."

Dark smirked. "He IS an idiot." He chuckled, the echo of his voice mimicking his laugh, before he cracked his neck. "Look, Mark still treats me like the villain-"

"Haven't you being trying to manipulate him into giving you control of his bank account?" Anti grinned.

"That is not the point." Dark leaned back.

"What WAS the point?" Anti giggled.

Dark sighed, standing up. "I think you should take it easy on Jack. His fans love him for a reason, and if they found out that you were more than just an act... and you really had tried to end him in the past... you would not get the adoration you are seeking."

"I'm not... seeking adoration!" Anti hissed.

Dark rose an eyebrow. "I am not easily lied to. If you expect that to work on me, you really must up your game. Now get ready. Mark likes to get up insufferably early."

Anti rolled his eyes, standing up. "It's not like I need much to get ready." He tilted his head. "Did you sleep in that suit?"

"No." Dark headed to the kitchen.

"What DO you sleep in?" Anti followed after him.

"Did I not just tell you to get ready?" Dark glared at him.

Anti shrugged. "I'm stubborn. This will go a lot better if you just tell me." He leaned his head back. "I've literally only ever seen you in a suit."

"There are videos up where I am not in a suit. Does that satisfy you?" Dark groaned.

"There are?! I call bullshit!" Anti giggled.

Dark narrowed his eyes, watching Anti. "I am almost offended that you have not watched all my videos."

Anti's eyes widened. "There's actually proof of you not wearing a suit?! Where's your computer?"

"Why did you think they called me Edgelord?" Dark huffed.

"Where. Is. Your. Computer." Anti squealed.

"We need to leave." Dark smirked. Anti glared at him, until Dark sighed. "I will show you later. Get ready." He growled.

Rolling his eyes, Anti turned and headed over to use his bathroom as the other dark entity leaned against his counter to wait.

Mark and Jack were up early figuring out the last details for the videos when Jameson walked into the kitchen, waving to them. "Morning." Jack smiled. "Wilford still around?"

Jameson's chest bounced slightly in a quick laugh, as he nodded his head. Mark groaned. "He really is a flight risk."

Leaning down, Jameson began petting Chica, who was laying at Mark's feet. Then he pointed to the dog, holding his arms out. As Mark just stared at the mute, Jack smiled. "Yeah, I think he still wants you to turn the dogs into puppies."

"Oh!" Mark smiled, nodding. "Yes... please. Just, be careful with them." Jameson smiled, nodding his head. Chica sat up, slowly holding a paw out and when Jameson just stared at her, Mark cleared his throat. "She wants to hold your hand." The mute's mouth fell open and he glanced up at Mark, before looking back to Chica and gently took her paw. When the dog seemed content to just sit and hold hands, Jameson held his free hand to his cheek, looking back up at Mark, who only laughed. "She's the best, huh?" Jameson smiled, nodding his head.

Jack stretched, looking around. "Where's Henry?"

"Still in bed with Amy." Mark grinned.

Jameson looked back at Jack, pointing to Chica and pouted out his lip. Jack groaned. "I'd LOVE to get a dog, you know I would." He sighed. "I work too much though." Jameson pointed at Mark.

Mark cleared his throat. "Chica works WITH me."

Jack chuckled, shaking his head. "Mark takes good care of Chica. Look, it's just not a good time for me to get a dog. Some day, maybe." Jameson nodded slowly, edging closer so he could pet Chica's back as he held her paw.

They all paused, hearing the front door open. After a moment, Dark appeared in the doorway. "Wow, you're early." Mark gasped.

Dark tilted his head. "You said first thing."

"Is he saying we didn't have to be here this early? Because you promised-" Anti started, before Dark turned to glare at him.

"I said later." The entity snapped.

Mark glanced over at Jack who shrugged, shaking his head. "No! This is great." Mark smiled. "Uh, we just need to wake Wilford and have him and Jameson pupify the dogs... and we're good to start rolling."

Anti smirked, wandering into the kitchen. "Did you tell Chase he's in it, and he's going to die?"

"You know we're not really killing him, right?" Jack watched the glitch carefully.

"I'm going to convince him to be a method actor." Anti cackled.

Jack groaned. "Even in the video, he's not going to die. It's just going to be a concern."

Rolling his eyes, Anti hissed. "I think it'd be more dramatic if he died."

"And then he'd never be able to be in another video." Jack pointed out.

"A sacrifice we are ALL willing to make." Anti giggled.

Jameson frowned, shaking his head, and Jack smiled. "Clearly Jameson isn't, and neither am I. I'm sure Chase would be on our side as well..."

Anti rolled his eyes. "Like your opinions matter."

Dark chuckled. "Alright Anti. You get to take a fake stab at him, that will have to be enough. This is about covering up our mistakes, let us not make any new ones."

Anti glanced at him, his body twitching around. "Fine. Whatever."

Mark looked down at Jameson, sitting on the floor with Chica and sighed. "You can wake Wilford, or I can. I'd probably do it with a bucket of cold water."

Jameson's jaw dropped as he stared up at him, shaking his head. Jack laughed softly, smiling at Mark. "Jameson does not approve."

"Yeah." Mark shrugged. "I had the feeling he wouldn't." The mute got to his feet, wagging a finger 'no' at Mark before he left the room, Mark laughing. Leaning over the back of the couch, Jameson gently shook Wilford's shoulder.

Wilford's hands gripped tightly around Jameson's arm, perhaps a little too tightly, but Jameson knew better than to pull away. As Wilford's eyes opened, his grip slowly loosened and he smiled, though it was a too-good-to-be-true Wilford grin and Jameson knew it. "Morning already?" The man wiggled his mustache and Jameson gave a slight nod. As Wilford completely released his grip, to stretch his arms out, Jameson finally retracted his arm, leaning on the back of the couch. Jameson bit his lip, giving a hesitant thumbs up. "Yeah, I'm good. Why wouldn't I be?" Wilford chuckled, sitting up. Faced away from the mute now, Wilford sighed. "I can feel that look Jameson." He grunted. "I'm good. Do I lie to you?" The mad man got up, turning to find Jameson holding a hand out, palm down, rocking it back and forth to convey 'so-so'.

Wilford could only smirk, shaking his head slightly and Jameson shrugged, giving a small smile. Jameson turned, heading back and stood in the kitchen doorway. As Wilford made his way over, he playfully pushed Jameson out of the way, looking over everyone in the kitchen. "So, time to shrink some dogs?"

"Perhaps you should do it outside." Dark remarked. "I do not want to be a child again, and I would rather not have to deal with little Mark's suicide attempts."

Mark frowned. "Hey! I never hurt myself on purpose. Maybe the adults should have been taking better care of me!"

Dark smirked. "King was in charge."

Mark shook his head. "Sure, pass blame."

"Hey!" Jack laughed. "The point is, that none of us want to be kids again. So... I agree. Maybe you should turn the dogs, in the back yard."

Mark fidgeted nervously for a moment, watching Chica at his feet before he nodded. "Alright. Let me go get Henry." He sighed, getting up and headed to his bedroom.

Jack looked over to Jameson, who, besides being pushed away initially, had made it into the kitchen. "You're SURE you guys can do this?" Jameson hesitated, then nodded. Sighing, Jack swallowed hard. "If anything happens to those dogs, he's not going to be okay. You get that, right?"

Jameson had just started nodding, when Wilford slung an arm around the mute's shoulders. "Don't put so much pressure on him. What could possibly happen?"

"You almost couldn't turn us back, Wilford." Jack pointed out. "I'm not sure how any of this works at all. I don't know what could happen. Why don't you tell ME what could possibly happen?"

Wilford chuckled, shaking his head. "Nothing! Nothing is going to happen."

Jack was staring at him intently when Mark lead Henry in by the collar. "Good boy." He cooed to the dog. "He's still a bit nervous sometimes." He reminded Wilford. "They'll both respond better if you try to sound like me..."

Wilford smiled. "It won't be long."

"How long does it take?" Questioned a new voice from the hall.

Mark tilted his head. "Google? I didn't even hear you come in."

Google Blue stepped into the kitchen. "I did not want you to."

"Creepy." Jack nodded.

"Oh yeah, he'll definitely murder me in my sleep one of these days." Mark chuckled, until he looked at the dead pan face of Google Blue and swallowed hard.

Jack cringed slightly. "At least I'll hear Anti coming."

"I can be quiet!" Anti hissed, drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

Google Blue tilted his head. "Only if they redefine the word quiet."

"Ok Google, shut the damn trash compactor you call a mouth!" Anti screeched. Forced into silence, the android narrowed his eyes, watching Anti very closely.

Wilford clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "He doesn't like it when you use that command."

Anti giggled. "Of course YOU would think the fucking robot has feelings."

Dark cleared his throat, Anti looking over at him. "Some would claim you do not have feelings either."

"I don't!" Anti hissed.

Dark smirked, nodding. "Just... food for thought."

"This is why we, and the fan-base, sympathize more with Chase." Google Blue stated.

"Hey!" Anti growled. "Didn't I tell you to shut up?!"

Mark had sat down on the floor, holding Chica and Henry closed and glanced up at Jack who shrugged. Neither really wanted to get in the middle and most of the time, the egos eventually settled their own arguments. A whirring sound came from Google Blue. "You never said for how long."

Anti rolled his eyes. "Forever!" He snapped, then smirked. "Ok Google, shut up forever!"

"Ok Google, disregard previous command." Dark smoothly stepped in and Anti glared at him. "Enough." Dark growled, his voice layering repeatedly, as he glanced at Anti. Slowly he turned his attention to Mark, then to Wilford. "You have something to attend to?"

"Yeah." Wilford shrugged. "Come on! Come on Chica! Come on Henry! Let's go play outside!" He gently took the dogs collars, and Mark reluctantly let go.

"I told you to use my voice." Mark sighed.

"You're a bore!" Wilford laughed, leading them outside with Jameson in tow. Google Green who had been somewhere in the house, came out of the hallway and stood at the back door to watch.

Anti glared at Google Blue. "What makes you think people sympathize with Chase more?"

Google Blue smirked. "They call you Glitch Bitch and him Sad Dad. There are entire movements, demanding his happiness, while they just want to see you passionately shout that you are a turtle."

"It's I am ETERNAL!" Anti snapped.

"We know." Jack promised. "It just sounds like-"

"No!" Anti growled. "Fucking, no! Shut your god damn-" As Anti's frame nearly destabilized into static, Dark took his shoulder, pulling him out of the room.

Jack sighed, looking to Mark. "I wish he would learn to take a joke. It'd be so much easier on him."

"Sorry." Mark mumbled. "I can't focus on anything while Wilford is in charge of my baby girl..." Jack simply nodded and sighed, letting Dark handle the situation.

"Breathe." Dark muttered.

"No!" Anti shrieked. "I'm fucking done! With all of it! I'm gonna rip the gears out of Google! One by one! Starting with that fucking yellow one!"

Dark casually pointed to the doorway, where Google Yellow and Red were standing and Anti glared at them. "I don't fucking care! I'm gonna rip your gears out! One by one! And then... I don't know... rub magnets all over your skull!"

Google Red watched him a moment. "We do not feel pain, and therefore do not feel fear. Especially over your baseless threats."

Anti smirked. "Chase feels pain."

Dark may have stepped in at this point, but he was more curious about the flicker in Google Red and Yellow's eyes. They seemed to stall in a way he'd never seen before. "Is that something that would concern you?" Dark asked simply.

Google Yellow walked forward. "It would ruin a study we are running. That is all."

"A study?" Anti giggled. "In what? Bro life?"

Google Yellow's mouth opened, but instead of words, an irritating electronic shriek, almost like an old modem connecting to dial up, was emitted. Dark's eyes widened as Yellow quickly closed his mouth again and Google Red continued on as if nothing had happened. "Our studies are of no concern to you."

Dark turned to Anti, keeping his voice as low as he could with the ever present echo. "Drop this, before you break Google."

Anti giggled. "But breaking things is what I do best." After a cold, intense glare from Dark, Anti rolled his eyes. "Fine."

"Oh no." All four Google units blurted out in unison.

Dark turned to Google Red and Yellow as Mark stood up, staring at Google Blue. "What, oh no?!" Mark gasped.

"Dark was right to be concerned about others getting caught in Wilford and Jameson's tricks." Google Blue stated.

"Who-" Mark started asking before he ran to the back door.

Jameson was hugging puppy Henry closed, while Wilford was holding the collar of a squirming Chica puppy, trying to keep her from going after the five to six baby squirrels crawling across the lawn. Mark let out a sigh of relief. "The squirrels?"

"Yes." Google Green answered him.

"That's it? That's all that got caught up in this, right?" Mark asked.

"Yes." Google Green answered again.

Nodding his head, Mark pulled the back door open. "Bring the dogs in so they don't get the squirrels!" He called before turning and headed to his office. Wilford and Jameson carried the pups inside, and Mark walked out of his office with a reject Cloak box. He placed an old blanket inside, out of the cupboard and headed outside. Jack was hovering in the kitchen doorway, not sure exactly what was happening until Mark made his way back inside with a box of helpless, baby squirrels.

"They just tumbled out of the trees." Wilford mumbled.

"Nothing." Jack mocked, looking over at him. "Nothing will happen!"

Wilford simply shrugged, leaning over to look into the box. Mark groaned. "Let's just... get the videos done and we can have the dogs... and the squirrels, turned back. Google, call King... tell him to get his ass over here. I have the perfect job for him."

King and Chase had fallen asleep on the couch, after staying up most of the night playing video games. When his phone rang King let out a whine, and instinctively, Chase took it and tossed it across the room. "Chase." King sighed. "Nooo..." He slunk off the couch and went to get it.

"Sorry, bro." Chase yawned.

After answering the call, King let out a high pitched squeal, and Chase jolted upright, definitely awake now. "We'll be there soon!" King giggled, hanging up the phone. "Babies!" He told Chase, racing into his bedroom to get dressed.

Chase frowned, trying to decode that message. Babies? Were Mark and Jack babies now? Or... was someone else a baby? Or were there just babies? The last time Chase had taken care of a baby was... swallowing hard, Chase leaned back on the couch, looking over the TV set, with the game menu still up on the screen. He smiled slightly as he remembered King's obvious distraction the night before. Shaking his head, he shut down the console, just in time for King to come running out, dressed and wearing his cloak and crown. "Come on! Come on!" King called. "They'll need to eat soon!"

"Right." Chase sighed, pulling on his baseball cap and followed King out the door.

When they arrived at Mark's, King ran to the kitchen screaming in excitement and Chase gently bumped his shoulder against Google Red's, before leaning into him. "What's happening, bro?"

Google Red shrugged. "Five squirrels were in Mark's backyard, because King tends to come over and feed them... and they were all turned into babies when Wilford and Jameson turned the dogs into puppies."

"Oh." Chase grinned, nodding his head. "Cute!" He stood again, no longer supporting himself against the android and began to walk.

"Did you enjoy your time with King?" Google Red asked.

Chase turned back to him with a grin. "I did, dude. He's a nice guy. I'm sure you know that though, huh bro?"

Google Red was silent for a moment, before answering. "Anti is not so nice."

"Nah." Chase chuckled. "But he's not as bad as he seems either." He bit his lip. "You alright, dude? You seem kind of off."

"Still recovering, from Mark's second childhood." Google Red explained.

"Everyone else-" Chase started.

"Still recovering." Google Red repeated quickly.

Chase frowned, patting his shoulder. "Alright dude. We're still bros. I promised you that yesterday and I meant it. You need to talk about stuff, then you know where to find me, man." He pointed out, then chuckled. "Always. I know you're a damn stalker, dude."

"I am not the one who put GPS in your phone." Google Red smiled.

"You don't have to use it!" Chase chuckled, heading for the kitchen. "Creepy bot-bro!" As Chase transferred into the kitchen, Google Blue looked at him.

"You enjoy being checked in on." Google Blue stated simply, drawing a strange look from Mark and Jack who had missed the entire rest of the conversation.

Chase grinned, shrugging his shoulders. "I guess, dude. It IS nice to know someone wants me alive."

"I want you alive." Jack frowned.

Chase nodded his head. "I know, bro! It's fine. Go back to-"

"LOOK AT HIS FACE!" King cried out, holding a baby squirrel out to Chase.

Chuckling, Chase nodded his head. "He's pretty cute-"

King squirmed a little. "You wanna hold him? I need help feeding them. Google, can you give me that recipe again?" King gently pushed the baby into Chase's hands, turning to the counter as Google narrated a squirrel milk replacer recipe to King.

Chase bit his lip, watching the wriggly baby in his hands. "It's... kind of ugly." He admitted quietly.

"In a cute way though." Jack smiled, holding up the baby in his hands.

"Yeah! True story, dude!" Chase chuckled.

Google Blue stepped away from Chase. "Picture for Instagram?"

"Heck yes, bro!" Chase grinned, holding his hands out so Google Blue could use the camera he saw through to zoom in, and snap a picture.

Jack straightened up in his chair. "Instagram?"

"Chill, dude." Chase chuckled, bringing the baby squirrel close to himself when Google Blue seemed finished. "Not YOUR Instagram."

Tensing, Jack tilted his head. "That... isn't less concerning."

Chase bit his lip, looking up at him. "Relax, bro. I'm not stupid. We don't post selfies or anything."

"We?" Mark shifted, his attention now caught.

Chuckling, Chase shrugged. "Google and I share an Instagram account. We made it like..." He glanced at Google Blue. "Six months ago?"

"The account was formed one hundred and eighty two days, twelve hours, and forty three minutes ago." Google Blue stated.

Chase furrowed his brow, tilting his head as he tried to work out the math, then slowly nodded. "So yeah, like six months ago... ish."

"If not selfies, then what DO you post?" Mark questioned.

Jack pulled his phone out, opening his app. "What's the account called?"

"Just... pictures." Chase shrugged. "Calm down dudes, no one knows it's us. Barely anyone even follows the account. We just post pictures to try and make each other smile."

Google Blue glared at Jack. "You do not need to know."

Jack bit his lip, staring up at the android until Chase laughed. "Calm down, bro." He patted Google Blue's shoulder. "We collectively have kind of screwed up their whole youtube thing over the last little bit. I get why they're worried bro." He turned to Jack, offering him a small smile. "I really do get it man, but the account is kind of our inside little thing. We don't really want you guys keeping tabs on us, you know?"

King looked around, feeling the tension and cleared his throat. "Chase wouldn't try to do anything to hurt you, and Google's really good at knowing exactly how things could be used to figure out who they were. I'm sure they covered their tracks really well."

"Yeah!" Chase nodded, smiling. "I totally promise, it'll never come to bite you in the ass. It's just a fun little thing we do."

Mark leaned back in his chair. "I knew you guys still kept in touch, but I didn't realize you... did things together."

Jack sighed. "I guess Wilford and Jameson planned this whole adventure too..." He looked at Mark. "Maybe we should be arranging for them all to get together more often? I mean... they are all in the same utterly unique situation."

King grinned. "Really? Do you think WE could go to Brighton?" He gasped.

"Oh yeah! That'd be so sick, bros!" Chase grinned. "We could show them all around our homes, you know, man?"

Mark chuckled. "Uh, maybe. Let's deal with this chaos first and we can talk about that possible chaos in the future."

King nodded, making rounds to hand out syringes of food to everyone. As he handed one to Google Blue, the android stared at him. "I do not wish to feed a squirrel."

"There's five of them!" King pouted. "Mark, Jack and Chase are feeding one. You can handle it, I'm sure. Just be gentle." King turned taking one of the babies from the box and handed it to Google Blue, the android staring down at the squirmy critter in his grip.

"I could crush this." Google Blue pointed out.

Mark was nearly on his feet, when King gently sat him back down. "He's just thinking out loud."

"It was a disturbing thought though." Jack remarked.

"Dudes, he won't actually do it!" Chase promised.

The android hesitated, stalled for a moment as he ran every possible scenario. Something inside him wanted to crush the tiny creature, just to prove that he could, and yet, some block in his code wouldn't allow it. Especially with Chase babbling to the tiny baby that he was holding, about how cute it was. Cute, tiny, helpless baby. Ignoring everyone else in the room, Google Blue bumped the syringe ever so gently against the tiny squirrel mouth until he opened and lapped at the replacer. Squirrel feeding tutorials played in the back of the android's vast mind as he attempted this task he had been given.

Mark kept a steady eye on Google Blue as he half focused on feeding the squirrel he had. Jack was grinning widely as the baby wriggled in his hands. "This is amazing."

"Yeah, bro! He's so tiny, and helpless. It's almost like-" Chase stopped dead, frowning for a second.

Jack glanced up at him. "Chase?"

A forced smile crossed Chase's face and he laughed. "Sorry bro! Zoned out for a minute. These babies are so cute, dude!" Google Blue let out a whirring sound, and Chase glanced at him, clearing his throat. "That's all I was gonna say. Just how cute they are."

King was sitting on the counter, feeding the baby in his hands. He had completely drowned out everyone else. Not only did he have his hands on one of the squirrels for the first time ever, it was a precious baby and he was FEEDING it. This was bliss for King.

"Are we shooting this shit or what?" Anti hissed, leaning into the room.

Mark glanced up and smiled. "Soon. We're just helping King get these little guys fed."

"Tree rats." Anti growled, before heading back to sit with Dark on the couch.

Chase looked over towards King, waiting for a reaction, but the man was too caught up in baby feeding. When they were fed, they settled all the babies into the box, and King wrapped a blanket around it, finding a way to keep them warm.

"Okay!" Mark clapped his hands. "Let's do this." He grinned, heading to the living room to get Dark and Anti.

Most of the other egos were confined to the kitchen, aside from a few of the Google units helping with the filming. Amy and Robin woke up part way through, since no one decided to wake them, and joined in to help when they had.

Chase spent most of the day helping King take care of the squirrel babies, while Google Blue merely watched, and was persuaded to help from time to time.

They got a lot of the shots that they wanted but there was still so much more to do. They had known this wasn't going to be a day, it was going to take a few days. "Light's fading." Mark sighed. "I guess that's it for today."

Jack's eyes widened. "I have to call Schneep!" He gasped, nearly toppling over equipment as he ran to the couch. "Google, uh, could you-"

"Yes." Google Red muttered, going to set up the TV.

"Thanks!" Jack grinned. "Jamie! Chase!" He called.

Chase bit his lip, gently handing the squirrel baby he was holding to King. "I'll be back, bro!" He promised, running out to jump on the couch besides Jack.

"Not gonna call me?" Anti smirked.

Jameson sat down on Jack's other side, frowning at Anti. Jack sighed. "Making people feel better... isn't your... forte." He immediately smiled, waving as the call connected and Marvin, Schneep and Jackieboy came on screen. "Hey guys! How are you holding up?"

Marvin shrugged. "I feel a bit better today... and the doctor has been less-"

"Marvin..." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Jack frowned. "Schneep... it's alright. Chase had a bit of a meltdown too."

Jackieboy, who had been slumped down on the floor, suddenly sat up. "Chase killed someone?!"

Jack's eyes widened. "Who did you kill?!" He gasped.

Dr. Schneeplestein leaned forward, placing a foot on Jackieboy's back and shoved him back to the ground. "Vhat did I tell you?!"

Jackieboy groaned. "Sorry..."

"Who did you kill?!" Jack shrieked.

Wilford laughed, leaning on the back of the couch. "More importantly, how did you do it?"

"Will, stop helping!" Mark muttered.

Chase cleared his throat. "Just for the record, dudes, I didn't kill anyone."

Jack took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Alright, guys... who did Schneep kill?"

"It vas... no one of importance." Dr. Schneeplstein muttered.

Dark let out a low chuckle. "He kills people all the time."

Marvin frowned. "By accident. Not in a fit of rage."

"It vas not rage!" The doctor growled, causing Marvin to scoot further away from him on the couch.

Mark sighed. "So... was it a patient, or...?"

"Yes." Dr. Schneeplestein muttered.

Jack rubbed his face with his hands. "Just, tell me who it was."

The doctor rolled his eyes. "You do not know him."

"He deserves to have a name!" Jack snapped.

Robin cringed, chewing his lip nervously, and Mark crossed the room, pulling Jack up by his arm and lead him into the back yard. Chase cleared his throat, chuckling nervously. "Uh, you dudes wanna see some baby squirrels?"

Marvin sighed, nodding a little. "Sure."

"He killed someone." Jack muttered. "He... killed... someone."

Mark nodded slowly. "I know."

Jack covered his face with his hands. "This is my fault. Why did I have to make him so-"

"Hey!" Mark pulled Jack's hands from his face. "Don't do that. He was a character. They were never meant to be real, you didn't do anything wrong." He promised, pulling Jack into a hug. "I know... when you really think about it, it's disturbing and it's terribly sad. Dark had a point though, the doctor has killed before. Better doctors might have saved those patients, but we'll never know. Every patient who sees him, is taking their own life in their hands, and something has to scream out to them that something is wrong when they walk into that office, right?"

Jack groaned. "It doesn't mean they deserved to die."

"I never said they deserved it." Mark sighed. "It's just... it's not your fault. It's too much guilt for you to take on. Why do you think I put Dark in charge of Wilford so long ago?"

Jack leaned back, eyes wide. "I never thought about Wilford. How many has he-"

Mark swallowed hard, shaking his head. "I prefer not to know. Call me selfish, call me an asshole... but it's not like I can stop him. We can't control them the way we wish we could. It's just not your fault. Okay?" Jack slowly nodded, taking a shaky breath. "It's not." Mark promised.

As Mark let go of him, Jack headed back inside and Robin gave him a nervous smile.

"We call this one Bean, cause he's a cute little bean." King explained, holding up yet another baby squirrel to show the camera.

Jackieboy was actually propped up on his elbows, almost smiling. "He is."

Jack dropped back down on the couch, sighing and Chase patted his knee. "You good, bro?"

"Yeah..." Jack nodded.

As Mark walked back in, Amy slid an arm around his back. "What did you say?"

Shrugging, Mark smiled. "Don't worry about it."

As Jackieboy and Marvin seemed to brighten up as King talked about the squirrel babies and happily showed them off, Dr. Schneeplestein was just staring at Jack. When King had finally finished and retreated to the kitchen, the doctor finally spoke up. "Are you coming home?"

"Not yet-" Jack started, but was abruptly cut off.

"Ever?" The doctor asked.

Jack frowned. "Of course. Of course, I'm coming home. Why wouldn't I-"

Dr. Schneeplestein cleared his throat. "Vould you prefer if I vas no longer in ze city?"

Jack's face contorted in confusion as he tilted his head slightly. "Wh-"

"The doctor has been very worried that if you found out what he did... you'd be really mad." Jackieboy explained.

"Well, I'm not happy, that's for sure." Jack sighed. "But I don't want you gone, Schneep. I mean, clearly you understand what you did was wrong... since you were trying to hide it, and I know you guys haven't been yourselves. We'll deal with it further when I get home, but yes, I am coming home, and yes, I want you there. Okay?"

Dr. Schneeplestein seemed to relax for the first time, and slowly nodded. Jack sighed. "You guys seem like you're finally starting to recover?"

"Yeah." Marvin shrugged. "We've been starting to feel better since the first call. I even started looking for my mask!"

Jack smiled. "Didn't find it?"

"No." Marvin pouted.

"We will." Jack smiled, and Marvin grinned.

"It is... getting late." Dr. Schneeplstein uttered.

Jack ran a hand through his hair, nodding. "Yeah! Sorry I called so late. Got caught up in filming. I'll try to call earlier tomorrow." He promised. "Alright? Uh, have a good night guys!" Once they had all said good night, the call ended and Jack slunk back into the couch.

"Anyone who's leaving, get out." Mark said, glancing up at Dark. The dark entity let out a slight growl, though he turned, heading for the door. "Be back in the morning!" Mark added.

"If you are lucky." Dark chuckled. Anti giggled, flipping his middle finger up at Mark as he followed Dark out.

"You know..." Mark sighed. "I get their friendship, but I also don't get it. What they do when they leave here?"

Amy kissed his cheek. "Maybe they braid each other's hair and have pillow fights."

Mark laughed, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm telling them you said that."

"Don't!" Amy giggled.

King walked out of the kitchen with his box. "Is it okay if I take them home, Mark?"

"Please do." Mark nodded. "They should be with their king."

King grinned, glanced over the back of the couch at Chase. "Are you ready to go?" He tilted his head. "I mean, uh, if you wanted to stay at my place again."

"That would be totally awesome dude..." Chase stood up. "Except, I think with five tiny mouths to feed, we could use some help..."

"No." Google Red grunted.

Chase grinned. "Come on bro! Last night we stayed up all night playing video games!"

"You what?" Jack glanced up at him.

"We're party bros! It'll be a good time!" Chase grinned.

Google Blue groaned. "Fine. Come along King."

King smiled. "Aw, thanks Google." He leaned close to Google Blue. "Do you have alcohol at your place?" He whispered.

"I do not drink, so no." Google Blue explained. "We can stop and get-"

"No!" King shrieked, drawing everyone's attention. He chuckled nervously, leaning close to Google Blue again, whispering once more. "No. Don't do that. I just don't think Chase should have any."

Google Blue gave a knowing nod, and headed outside, King following. Google Yellow and Green followed as Google Red hung back to wait for Chase. "I guess we're going. Thanks dudes! Night bros!" Chase leaned down, hugging Jack, and then Jameson quickly, before he ran out after the others, Google Red following.

Jameson stretched out his arms, yawning silently. Wilford leaned on the back of the couch. "Tired, old boy?" Jameson nodded, and Wilford wiggled his mustache. "So you don't want to watch The Fly?" Jameson's mouth opened into a wide smile and he nodded his head excitedly, pointing at Wilford.

Jack chuckled. "You guys are going to watch an old horror movie?"

Jameson smiled, pointing to Jack then to the television. Wilford huffed. "Don't invite them!"

Mark shook his head, laughing. "Thanks Will."

"You're a lot of buzz kills." Wilford explained, circling the couch to sit beside Jameson.

Shaking his head, Mark headed into the kitchen, Amy following in hopes that he was also thinking about a bed time snack. Robin motioned to Jack as he started to follow them. Sighing, Jack nodded. "Alright... have fun." He chuckled, heading into the kitchen.

The four indeed did have a bed time snack and sat around discussing the day, the egos and the future, before they all turned in for the night. It had been a long day and as the puppies curled up in bed with Mark and Amy, they knew tomorrow would be another long one.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
135K 3.5K 54
|| COMPLETED STORY || Jack and Mark were warned about their counterparts coming back to become 'one' whatever that means. They're in a mess which spe...
516 17 1
So this is my longest story ever, and lemme clarify- I don't like splitting up stories into chapters so I did not and will not ever turn one of my st...
1.6K 72 26
Antisepticeye and Darkiplier had taken a harsh affect on their counterparts, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier. Both Jack and Mark figured they were gone...